The entire football world gets to watch the Vikings beat the piss out of the Packucks tonight

>the entire football world gets to watch the Vikings beat the piss out of the Packucks tonight

Feels real fucking good man

I've heard that Minnesota is full of Somalians, how did that happen?? Are they just memeing so hard to be like Sweden in every way possible?

Refugees is inevitable, but putting them in our most wintry states is funny. (Maine has received a lot of Somalian refugees too)

The Democrats (Labour for you) in charge have been shipping in shitskins and moving them to Republican (UKIP/Tory) voter blocks for over a decade now.

It happened because politicians wanted votes and didn't want political obstruction in the state from "opposition"

/thread

>Vikings
>beating things other than wives

>vikings
who?

Brooklyn Park here, somali neighbors are pretty cool desu. Their cookouts smell are pretty great, and the most annoying thing is they always need their cars jumpstarted in the winter because they don't know how to keep them going in the snow.

free concert outside us bank today btw, trampled by turtles and mason jennings. getting pretty peak minnesota to be very honest with you senpaitachi.

Lol I always wondered about this. Minnesota is filled with Scandinavians and Somalis. Maybe when Swedes and Somalis breed they produce ubermenschs or something.

>couple years ago
>wear vikings sweater or hat
>nobody notices
>wear it now
>people always ask if i'm a fan

feels good being bandwagon worthy

Government settles refugees in white rural areas. Idaho is getting a bunch of syrians.

Most somalis already know how to butcher animals, they often work in slaughterhouses for low pay and what many westerners find traumatizing.

>beating based godgers with with sam fucking bradford
ok m8

>full of

The majority of their diaspora in the US is in Minnesota, but it's still hardly a sizeable population at all. Just one of those memes that doesn't die.

Isnt Rodgay at his very best when playing against the Viqueens?

> implying Godgers is going to sling dragons all over your faggy little stadium

>the entire football world

You mean Gridiron.

>mfw a franchise is so shitty that they have a banner raising ceremony for winning a division
Jesus Christ, so pathetic.

>it's still hardly a sizeable population at all.
Fuck off *click clack*

The Cities is the reason your state even runs Blue every election. All Thanks to the Mudslime niggers.

Impossible. You are playing Packers and Zebras.

pls win vikings

way higher % of somalis than sweden

>be high school JV coach
>get a call from another coach at our school
>two cousins of his got stabbed in the mall attacks yesterday, one in the neck, another below the ear
>the attackers asked if they were Muslim before stabbing them

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

>it's a Pissconsin fags brag about >they're team winning when they're grandparents were teenagers and players smoked Lucky Strikes on the sidelines

Wow, I'm so fucking devastated

Too many shity games on

will Minnesotta, New York and New Jersey now vote for Trump after what happened yesterday?

I live in Minneapolis and the suburbs in the south metro are getting a shitload of federal funding to build nice houses for refugees. They're forcing them into the whitest, richest parts of town. It's gonna get explosive before long because people are getting fed the fuck up with their disgusting attitudes, etiquette, and hygiene.

>tfw The Mall of America is completely staffed by Muslims

Doubtful unfortunately. The tactics that have been employed here makes it a mountain to climb and an ocean to swim. Only areas of 40,000 people or less are still what I consider the Minnesota I knew and love

Bring it on

>vikings fan forgets the entire recent past in attempt to cope with his team's results

Fuck the Packers.

Rather have the Swedish/Viking cucks win the division again over the babydicked German cucks. Either way America loses.

Dude, you lost to the Texans.

This happening that Cred Forums keeps being whispered just isn't going to happen. They aren't going away unless actual death happens which nobody alive in the 1st world can fathom.
We just need to hit the polls now and in great numbers. We've seen what the Dems have done to keep their political careers going, the browning of Scandinavian land.

Jesus.
I'll hope for a quick recovery.

>talking to gril I met on Tinder last night
>tell her about the attacks
>she responds "Oh jesus!" etc.
>tell her since the information isn't being leaked out we can safely assume it was some Muslim
>'das raycis!'
>tell her we can instead wait two days to see how right I am instead of speculation
>"Oh my god" etc
>proceeds to send me nudes etc.

But sorry for a Tinder story in this obviously huge ordeal

Like the Vikings winning the North last year?

If you actually lived here you'd know it was the Catholics and their charity efforts that just dumped them in Minneapolis and St. Cloud. But you can believe in the boogeyman if you'd like.

Oh yeah "Lutheran Social Services" right?

Fucking retard, they're about as much of a private organization as Planned Parenthood is.

>you

Packers fans everyone

green bay intentionally choked that final game to go and play the redskins in the playoffs

>we wanted to lose, honest

bruh, we're going to get sodomized in our shiny new house

What is the Catholic organisation doing it? I find it difficult to think that if it was really called Lutheran Social Services that it's a catholic organization.

>Viqueens unironically believe they can beat us with GODgers
Löl

It's called Lutheran Social Services and that user is a Berniefag pretending "his side" wasn't begging for these fucks.
It isn't a religious organization despite the name. It's a 'new votes' organization

This, the only somalians I ever see are driving airport cabs. Hmongs are dominate minority by far

Why call them Catholics then instead of Lutherans or even just Christians? Is it mentally unstable?

>full
I have a relative in Minnesota and I've heard the Somalis are mostly just in Minneapolis

they are spreading to moorhead, st cloud, and duluth as well now. Also into north dakota into fargo, and bismarck.

>moorhead

well, that makes sense tho

Rate my setup MNbros

>he lives in a barn
Hi Dorftrottel

I lived in Minneapolis and St Cloud so I don't mind living rural these days.

Is your barn finished or are you going to fix these walls?

>No insulation
Do you have some way of keeping pipes from freezing or does Minnesota just not believe in indoor plumbing?

>Minnesota thread

Reminder that these are the posters you're replying to.

As long as there as at least one Packshit injured tonight, I'm fine

Not cozy enough

Looks like a typical Minnesota mansion.

It's a work in progress.
It's a storage unit on my property that I'm using as football HQ until it gets too cold outside.

Who /Atmosphere/ here
the rap duo that is

Much larger than my storage room, a little envious. I have a small little room that on 3 walls has no studs. Don't know what the previous owner was doing with it, insulation is up but no way to hang drywall. I'm prograstinating on fixing it up because yellow jackets got into an external hole and I don't know where it opens up. I'm afraid of getting a hive in my face if I remove that insulation to put up a frame (and I don't want to redo wiring).

Yeah, mines larger than most I know but I store my boat and my brothers boat in it so it was built big

Damn, nice. But now I'm more envious. I'm thinking about maybe buying a canoe, a real boat is way out of my pay grade.

fuck off

zimmer > rodgers
if the vikings beat the packers with bradford in his first start after just two weeks on the team im gonna lmfao and shitpost this place to hell. if the vikings lose, theyll probably just win at lambeau later on in the season when the packers oline is obliterated like it always is so its no big deal.