Which one and why?

Which one and why?

>inb4 Exploding Knees
>inb4 muh CR7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9zVXJSUqgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suarez, the Spanish league is much better today than it was in the 90s.

Real Ronaldo, I love Suarez but Ronaldo was kind of like Messi but Suarez is better with build up play
Can I have both?

>fat ronaldo was fat but never tried to eat people

Suarez is on easy mode tho, Ronaldo din't have half the assists he gets

so is Barcelona

Ronaldo won 2 worlds cup. Suarez won a red card.

The Iniesta that Ronaldo played with was nowhere near as good as the one Suarez plays with

Suarez won a Champions League and Copa America.

That's some PK7 tier logic for rating players

That's Ronaldinho

Ronaldo all the way. Suarez is amazing, and arguably the best striker of his generation, but he benefits from playing with Messi and Neymar and having a telepathic connection with those two. A lot of Suarez's contributions come from squared passes between two members of MSN.

Ronaldo on the other hand, was fucking ridiculous. Great pace, finishing and dribbling, and could sit a keeper on his ass like no other.

Ronaldo. and i don't really even rate him that much

Suarez has Messi and Neymar feeding him 24/7. Plus he's a massive choker.

The point stands.

Suarez because he used to play for >us

>and I don't even rate him that much
Hagi pls, I bet you rate Zidane and as much as I loved him back then he's no top 10

>You will never again be 7 years old and watch Ronaldo score a hat-trick at Old Trafford

Truly the GOATest game

Is this a b8 post? Who could honestly say Suarez?

>Retarded butthurt namefag

Ronaldo. Used to carry Barca Still remember that hat trick he got against Valencia with that overhead kick to win it.

Plus he didn't have the luxury of GOAT players like Messi and Neymar, he had to play with good/greats like Kluivert, Figo and Overnars

Ronaldo is the best striker ever and the 2nd best player I've seen, so him.

But I love Suarez and think he's the best #9 since fat Ron.

>Plus he's a massive choker.
Can you please outline those massive chokes and we'll decide how they stack up against
>scoring twice in the Dutch cup final and winning
>scoring twice vs South Korea in a 2-1 win in WC ro16
>single handedly denying Ghana a sure goal and allowing his team the chance to win on penalties in WC quarters
>winning Copa America with Uruguay while being named the player of the tournament, scoring twice in the semis and scoring+giving an assist in the final
>scoring twice against England right after surgery and saving Uruguay after they had lost vs Costa Rica
>scoring the most important goal of the 14/15 La Liga season that gave Barca a 2-1 El Clasico win and extended their lead at the top to 4 points
>scoring twice vs City in the CL ro16
>scoring 3 times vs PSG in the CL quarters
>giving 2 assists vs Bayern in the CL semis
>scoring the de facto winner vs Juve in the CL final
>scoring twice in the 0-4 El Clasico
>scoring twice vs Atletico in the CL quarters
>overall CL knockout record with Barca - 11 games, 9 goals, 2 assists
>scoring a hat trick in the title clinching game of the 15/16 La Liga season

>Ronaldo. Used to carry Barca Still remember that hat trick he got against Valencia with that overhead kick to win it.
Uhmmm, that was Rivaldo m8

copa america is as relevant as fa cup

true Ronaldo, even with the embellishing nostalgia goggles for the following reasons

- Ronaldo was almost always a one-man army. Never one to rely on assists mainly
- Defending isn't as aggressive and up-close nowadays. Attacking players are comparatively coddled compare to 90s strikers

And when it comes to pure technique, style, and finesse...... is it even a question? Suarez is excellent. Ronaldo was just otherworldy, an immaculate player.

even without*

Ronaldo

Most dominant footballer I've ever seen. Suarez is great but R9 was that guy. He played during an era of vastly superior defenders and goalkeepers too.

Suarez is probably the best #9 since Ronaldo though.

Underrated post.

>vastly superior defenders and goalkeepers too.
and midfielders and forwards. He played during an era of vastly superior football.
If you doubt it just look at how weak italian dutch french and brazilian, and even english, NTs have been in the last 10 years. France only got better at the last euros.
They have had very few talented players, which eans there have been a lot less good to great players playing.

Third post best post

>single handedly denying Ghana a sure goal and allowing his team the chance to win on penalties in WC quarters

I say that if Marc Andre Ter Stegen Gets injured or Red Carded, Barca puts Suarez in Goal.

Of course Ronaldo, he isn't overrated garbage like Suarez

>2 world cups
CAN WE FUCKING STOP THIS
he didn't come on the pitch in '94

suarez, the game is much more technical now and all rivals have access to every single video of your career and know perfectly well how to deal with you and your team. Also, suarez is able to assist and create at a much higher level than ronaldo did, and he doesn't get to shoot set pieces nor penalties

Back then some keepers hardly trained and many defenders didn't know a ball from a watermelon

Here you have all ronaldo goals for barcelona, compare it to the damage suarez is able to do from all sides of the pitch. Don't get me wrong, ronaldo was one of the best but suarez is simply better

youtube.com/watch?v=N9zVXJSUqgY

>suarez, the game is much more technical now

Oh for fucks sake it's this "le game is now liek 5D chezz" canard again. How many fucking times do we have show just how minor a difference this makes especially when making player to player comparisons between the 90s and now?
>back then
Ronaldo was at his peak only fucking 16 years ago. There hasn't been a marked evolution of the sport in that time period

>

Holy autism are you one of Suarez's gay lovers?

I just watch football and have above average memory

..............ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be careful with such confidence when making these conclusions about past teams.

I mean i would love to see the following teams

>the best XIs of 1990 - 03 Milan, 98 - 03 Madrid, 95' - 05' Juventus, late 90s - 04 Barca, 99 United, '00s Inter

against their present forms, with absolutely no adjustments made. The only one on which i can risk an assumption is Barca since present day Barca is just monstrous, however it probably wouldn't be an easy match.

you mean you have access to google

Also Invincibles Arsenal against any now Arsenal.

>only fucking 16 years ago
>There hasn't been a marked evolution of the sport in that time period
bwahahaha you're an ignorant retard, please stop talking about shit you have no clue about. Go watch games from back then, it's ridiculous how much everything has changed

>not remembering CL and major tournament results from less than 5 years ago

Magnificent reply. That argument is just unassailable.

Ronaldo easily

His Barca side really wasn't anything special. He really only had one other top player with him (Figo). After that it was Luis Enrqiue, who was a very good player but nowhere near the standard of Neymar, Iniesta etc.
That really was it for big names. Stoichkov was well past his peak and didn't play every game, and Popescu, Blanc and Prosinecki were all flop signings.

He was a one man army. 47 goals in 49 games as a 20 year old in his first ever season in Spain. I can only imagine how many he'd get if he had a super team like current Barca surrounding him at his peak.

94-2001 Ronaldo > 2010-2014 Cristiano > 2011-2016 Suarez

if he did it would've been easier m8

>GOAT players
>Nerman
Pick eins

>There hasn't been a marked evolution of the sport in that time period
Wew. The game is evolving astonishingly quick. The once dominant Spain got reduced to a complete meme in just two years because the game moved on while they were still playing muh possession.

I think it was more down to the fact Xavi, Puyol and Villa all got old. Casillas turning shit too didn't help.

You're confusing Ronaldo with Rivaldo.

Fat Ronaldo did it all on his own

Suarez did it with Messi spoonfeeding him goals after he was injured and couldn't content for the goalscoring race.

Wasn't Serie A the best league in the 1990s?

>You're confusing Ronaldo with Rivaldo.
>Ronaldo
>Rivaldo
>Ronaldinho
>Other Ronaldo

Ronaldo was better. I love Suarez, he's my 2nd best CF of all time. But Ronaldo's prime Madrid football was just astonishing, the fastest dribbles ever, the way no one could take the ball off him, how clean, inventive , talented and viciously goal-oriented he was, it was just something else. No wonder they called him phenomenon, he was unstoppable, he was a pitbull.
Suarez is hugely talented, but only so intense, only so inventive, only so hugely decisive.

Messi is the best player I've ever seen.
Ronaldo is the best attacker I've ever seen.
Suarez is the best CF I've seen, he's got everything.

I know it's contradicting but yea, that's it.

>tf
>tp

he's right you dumb memester

It's already been said ITT quite a few times; Fenomeno was an unparalleled one man army attacker.

>Ronaldo's prime
>Madrid

>>

Kids who didn't see Ronaldo

>tf
>tp

It's already been said ITT quite a few times; Fenomeno was an unparalleled one man army attacker.

Ronaldo
also Inter Ronaldo>every other Ronaldo

Imagine Messi and Ronaldo playing together. They would be unstoppable.

Brazil Ronaldo>inter Ronaldo

>49

Wut? Suarez scored 59 in all comps in 15-16

I'd go with Ronaldo. He was great in both Italy and Spain.