Yo

Fuck the gays

FUCKING UMPBALL

>it's the umps!
>it's the j00z!!

>new strike out record
>smoak extention
>EE walking so smoak gets more play time

Who's ready for two more years of strike out highs?

hey

15 games

>hitting into dps

Are there still optimists on these threads? lol

>JD drops the leg kick
>3 for 3
>starts the leg kick again
>0 for 6

wew jash

BEEEEEEEES

AAAHHHHHHHH

Bees are the fucking worst

Not the bees!

>nicholascagescreaminginacagehelmet.jpg

>the Angels AAA affiliate is the Salt Lake Bees

heh

ahhhhhh not the bees

killa beez on attack

where the fuck you at

tucowww

>Jays continually show signs of regression, even if their record is still decent
>Early August
>We're in first place by 2 games, stay mad pessimists
>Mid August
>We're in first place, stay mad pessimists
>Late August
>We're tied for first, stay mad pessimists
>Early September
We're 1 game back of first, stay mad pessimists
>Mid September
>We're in the wildcard, stay mad pessimists
>Late September
>We're 1 game back of the wildcard, stay mad pessimists
>Early October
>Oh, shucks! We JUST missed the playoffs, this came out of nowhere, what the hell? Oh well, we were only ONE win away from the playoffs, stay mad pessimists

I hope optimists learn a valuable lesson after this headache of a season.

tell it to wilner faggot

I still have this poster!

you're just as bad as the faggots saying the Jays would forever be .500 last July

The Jays can win. Just bee yourselves.

there is literally nothing they can do

the bees are in full control of this game now

If they kill the bees over a childrens game fuck them. Bees are more important t

Mike Wilner is the epitome of optimist delusion. The guy loses it at any criticism of the Jays. They were 3-9 in September and he was calling everybody a bunch of whiners for showing valid concern. Can't wait for him to pretend it came outta nowhere when the Jays miss out. This regression has been building since the four game Astros series in Houston where they scored like 9 runs. It literally doesn't take an overly smart person to see our play was eventually gonna lead to this. Haven't won a series since either Baltimore or Minnesota, whichever came second.

I'm the faggot who said the Jays would collapse late in the season and was spammed with

>no THIS is the time the Jays collapse! I swear xD

posts. Can't wait for that faggot to show up now after getting absolutely BTFO

It's been 18 (eighteen) (eight plus ten) (nine times two) (nine plus nine) days since the Jays won a series.

NOW FUCKING BRING HIM HOME

OR AT LEAST ADVANCE HIM YOU GOT THREE FUCKING OUTS

I called it too nignog

nope, Pennington reminding people he exists

Did the camera man fall asleep?

The Jays uniforms are just beautiful

shitty meme fuck off

We could theoretically win this game. But the pitcher has an ERA near 9, so only four hits and no runs for us tonight. That's the rule.

Why is the criteria for an error so forgiving? You're telling me we didn't make at least five or six errors last night?

>having more errors than homeruns

i dont like this meme

if the error category applied to more than fielding mistakes, you'd be right. But it doesn't

is kevin getting frustrated? looks like he went around but Reynolds has a stick up his ass

have the optimists killed themselves? don't worry guys it's only september

fishman does it again

impressive

2 years ago, Bautista would've lasered that to home plate on a rope

If Trout doesn't get MVP this year this shit is retarded

based EE

XD look at me i predicted that my team would lose!

congrats, and you gain pleasure from this in what way exactly? pathetic existence, you must be a very sad person. id be surprised if you ever left your house. you a neet familia?

based optimist slayer was warning ya all season and now you're sperging out on him for being right

no, i just dont get why you brag about being right about your team losing. i cant even take it seriously, are you even a fan if you want your team to lose just so you are right on an anime imageboard? if jays were in 1st place would you faggots be upset?

Jesus Christ CB Bucknor how does he still have a job

Yeah most of the pessimists killed themselves a while ago. While this was a fortunate event there were some that failed and sadly still post here today.

This nigga gets it

Not bragging, more like mocking. If you're too retarded to see this team was regressing like crazy you deserve to mocked on a Chinese basket-weaving forum.

Look at that, Angels bunting to advance runners in a close game. Trying to get productive outs from mediocre players.

Is your samefagging an attempt at a meme?

No, I'm actually pretty sure you'd be upset if the jays were winning more games because you want to brag. Really pathetic.

>samefag
Ah, the last resort from a person who knows he's wrong.

I'd be fucking psyched if the Jays were winning. I'd gladly choose to be proven wrong if it meant this team was playing really good.

>showing up in every thread immediately after posting about "based optimist slayer"

The only thing sadder than cheering for failure is pretending to be someone else applauding you for it

The guy reminded me to put my trip on. I usually don't use it.

thats me senpai optimist slayer showed me the light

That's because you are posting about your trip as user. Truly cancer.

dude no
less then a minute discrepancy
>inb4 y-youre a different ip

this team is so boring this year. no come from behind wins, no luck, no big rallies. this one will be a shutout.

>samefag phoneposting to try and prove you aren't a samefag

Only a tripfag would cry this hard for attention

Your autism is getting the better of you, user. Have some self-respect at least.

i miss big hit colabottle

>get called out by your superior
>spew buzzwords

Wew lad

Funny how this lineup is literally last year's + .310 average Devon Travis yet we can't hit our way out of a wet paper bag when last year we'd frequently have 5+ runs by the 2nd or 3rd.

>we destroyed Baltimore 15-3 to clinch the division last year
Feels so long ago.

>my superior
>buzzwords

i blame the jew shapiro
AA and beeston were the heart and soul of this team

We had much better defense last year, playing Ryan Goins at 2nd base and Ben Revere as an actually respectable left fielder over saunshit. Smoak was actually quite a good defender last year, and Bautista didn't have so many injuries that have clearly made him really slow out in right this year. Lately we are losing more games on defense than lack of offense.

Our lack of offense however is a mystery. Travis is just as good as Ben Revere, actually better. Dolan is as good as ever. Bautista has had a huge dip this year, but most others haven't. EE is even better, Martin is great, Tulo is great, we used to be able to get all those runs even with Smoak before they figured out Colabello so that's not a big loss, even saunders is a better hitter than Goins and Pillar is the same as last year. I think the issue is mainly actually stringing together hits, seems like there's a lot of 1 hit innings or solo dingers, maybe it's just a lack of timely hitting?

It must be tough for Cecil to know he only gets 5 pitches when he's called up.

Just to add, if you told me last year that we'd have the current lineup that we have + JA Happ would get around 20 wins and play better than Price all year and Sanchez would be a legitimate ace, I'd tell you we were going to win the WS. Really baffling.

Dude we have 3 hits today. Defense isn't great but it's not the reason we suck. It's hitting and pitching, they both suck. We can't score runs outside of homeruns, we can't advance base runners. We get leadoff doubles and strand them there, we hit into a million DPs with men on, we hit balls directly at players. Nobody not named Devon Travis can deliver clutch hits. Estrada in injured and sucks, Dickey sucks, Gibby doesn't learn from mistakes. We get handed gift series and don;t do anything about them. We haven't won a single series this month.

2 runs seem insurmountable nowadays

Pitching still better than most of the league. This is the only month in the entire year that we've had bad pitching, so that's not really fair to pin it all on them. The offense has to bail them out sometimes.

I agree with the clutch hit thing though, I think that was the big thing last year was timely hits, especially big multi-run dingers.

why did jose do that..

pitchers have had a whole years worth of info on this team too, and plenty of motivation to beat this lineup

>3 runs
pack it up lads

>saunshit

>4 runs

Starter ERA is above 5 since the start of August I believe. We either get decent pitching and get 3 hits or we get good offense and our starter gives up 6+ runs. Hitting is certainly the bigger problem, but our starters have been getting a pass. When was the last time one of our starter had three consecutive good starts, meaning 6+IP, 2ER.

It feels like 2 runs is insurmountable at this point. Last year we could be down 3 in the 2nd and I'd have all the confidence in the world that we'd come back. Now I feel like turning off the TV if we give up the first run. It's inexcusable for a lineup with Travis, Donaldson, Bautista, Encarnacion, Tulowitzki and Martin to be anywhere near this bad for this long.

last year (and even parts of 2014) I wouldn't bat an eye if they were down 7 runs, they could somehow find a way back into it. now 4-0 is almost a guaranteed loss. its a boring, lifeless team. they don't have that swagger anymore. just hoping for a miracle and they get the wildcard and win the wildcard game and at least face the rangers in the alds.

Are you upset Goy?

Beginning of the month was mostly pitching, just absolute stinker after stinker. Lately hitting has been a much bigger issue, they cant buy a hit.

Yeah, seems like they don't have any energy for some reason. Not sure what happened to them

kek

They've taken last year's team, upgraded their starting pitching, upgraded their bullpen, upgraded their leadoff hitter and somehow managed to be far worse. Don't know they did it. Is it maybe that the AL East is tougher this year with Boston and Baltimore?

Can't really be a reason. They are 8-8 against the red sox and winning the season series against the yanks and the orioles

Just realized something: even if we scored 6 runs every game in September, our record would be 8-8. Not even above .500. Pitching isn't as good as you guys think.

et tu penni

Maybe we should just accept that baseball is a timeless pasttime with subtleties and nuances that cannot be quantified in numbers alone; that every game is different, every year is different and those who have seen thousands of games have yet to fully understand it?

>blow gays
At least hockey is almost here.
Fuck the laffs

We fucking despise our team, Barry.

I can't wait to switch from hating the Jays to hating the Sens.

All of the Laffs prospects are going to bust and they're going to finish last again.

Why is the quality of footage from the Angels' ballpark so fucking bad?

And it's September call ups and other assorted dregs who have been shutting them down.

Might sound stupid but I hate when we see cheery Jays commercials when they're playing like dogshit. Fuck off.

Damn Escobar's stats the last 2 years are better than I thought they'd be

now look at how long he was on the DL for those seasons

i love it
>our moment
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably being sabotaged with fluoride/paxil or other fluorinated SSRI and/or they're not on the horse. After the attention from last season I wouldn't be surprise if it's sabotage