>tfw the bookie was probably a jew
Cred Forums was right

nuke southern michigan

1. Fire Jim Caldwell

You'll already be halfway there

Should unironically be 0-2 but Stafford bailed him out last week

Fix what? The Titans were carried by the refs the entire game

We had THREE! Count em! Three fucking touchdowns recalled

That first Ebron td was the most egregious.

>levy hurt
>ansah hurt
>Williams hurt
>Ebron hurt for a little while
>only two linebackers

Why are we made of glass?
Why did our players drop passes?
Why do the refs hate us?

It's not fucking fair.

>loins still crying about refs

Never change.

I hate this team

NFL is fixed. At first I was skeptical but after the Packers game last season and this game, it's official, this shit is rigged against the Lions.League doesn't want us to be more than a team that gives wins to the rest of the league. Lions and Browns fans should call the league on their bullshit

Crybaby faggot
Cry more faggot

Fire Caldwell and make Jimgod Cooter head coach. Let Stafford call his own plays. Sign linebackers who aren't injury prone. Sell to a non-Ford.

Better discipline

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

*tips tinfoil hat *

Packers are the only nfcn team thats allowed to be 2-0 today.

It's a week later than usual, but now that the lions off season has started we can look forward to the 2017 season.

With the first pick in the 2017 NFL draft and a new head coach, we've got a chance.

I can't wait to see who we choose as our next future 1st round draft bust and the next head coach that will be fired.

>implying the conservatives didn't fix it to have heartland Nashville to beat dirty-black-government assissted Detroit

Detroit is too poor to have nice things. Be glad you have hockey.

>NFL is fixed

Until I started reading Cred Forums during the football season last year, I had always blamed it on the Lions but now I can see that the NFL is indeed rigged and some teams like the Lions, exist only to provide highlight clips for winning teams…

How the fuck do you have Barry Sanders for _10 fucking years_ (not to mention players like Chris Spielman, Herman Moore, etc.) and only win ONE playoff game?!

Those were the glory years.

Make it to the playoffs as a wildcard team and get blown out in the first round.

Scott Mitchell and Wayne fontes, a truly elite team

Ahh, the memories.

People like this actually exist? I thought all you tin foil hat idiots were just trolling.... holy fuck...

>we

Cant you be happy for the titans you pos?

friendly reminder

> happy
> lions fan

These are mutually exclusive.

>Blaming the Fords

William Clay Ford was a terrible owner but Martha Ford has been the exact opposite. Her personnel changes is what saved the Lions from a possible 1-15 season and her son assists her so I doubt Bill jr. will fuck us over when Martha passes on

>Literally have to get a cheating penalty to avoid being swept

>Have to call penalties on the Lions for most of the game to win

You have a tainted win

Look at this mad Detoilet fag.

the fact it came off that bogus facemask makes it so much sweeter