Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Steelers MVP!

Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Steelers MVP!

Seriously is there any more refbabbied team than Pittsburgh in the history of sports. Fuck them

They're all Steelers fans I'm convinced

did he just blow the whistle, or is he about to blow it.

You fags should see the Lions/Titans game if you wanna claim refball. Titans literally got carried by penalties

The Rooneys are the most powerful owners in the NFL. The Steelers will always get gifted 1 or 2 wins/season.

>Bengals score a legit touchdown
incomplete
>Bengals knee down clearly before fumble
fumble

Steelers win lol

I'm a Steelers fan and agree you guys got fucked. Wasn't even close.

>b-b-but that's totally not refball even though it objectively was the only reason we won!

Stooler fags will ACTUALLY, UNIRONICALLY believe this to be true. Fuck the NFL, it's so god damn rigged. Can't wait for Burfict to come back and blow some knees up next time

HAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT SHITINATTI

So, a typical NFL season then?

There are teams that get wins this way. Steelers, Pats, maybe one or two others.

I don't root for injuries but fuck it, burrfuct is literally a national hero, I hope he fucks Antonio brown up.

>pats

Do you not watch football? That was maybe true during Brady's early years, but ever since 2007 onwards the patriots have to beat both the team and the refs. Brady usually does get the benefit of the doubt on roughing the passer calls but that's about it.

See the broncos and bills game last year

Pretty much just the Steelers and the Patriots. Everyone else kinda on the same page.

>bungles

Would you rather, Burfict decapitate Roethlisberger and watch him literally die on the field, or have him hit Brown low and watch Brown's face as he realizes he'll never walk again?

Gotta take brown desu

>refs literally took a TD off the board and stopped the Bengals final drive

I mean come on, did you watch the game

Cincy could have challenged the call on thw field. They did not. The fumbe I don't agree with though. Knee was down

>not killing the refs instead

Brown easily. Gotta at least respect rothlesfucker, dudes tough as shit

agreed, plus brown's hair and personality piss me the fuck off. watching burfict end his career would be all I need to consider this season a success

>that Ebron td called back

Pittsburgh fan here, and I agree completely agree that the refs just handed us a win.

DON'T CARE. A WIN IS A WIN.

Brown

>Pretty much just two of the most well run consistent organizations in sports

Loser mentality bruh

Honestly this is the mindset to have

If I was a Steeler fan I'd be proud as fuck that the NFL catered to me. It's overly obvious, so you might as well own it, yanno?

Shittsburgh needing refball to beat the Bengals without Eifert and Burfict

top lelels

>your coaching staff is so inept you don't challenge
>fumble replay was inconclusive

Meanwhile lets not talk about your defense literally diving on top of Brown in the endzone and not getting a call, or the missed facemask on Williams near the end.

reminder that they also needed refball to beat Aj fucking Mccarron making his 4th NFL start ever

>inconclusive
>you can literally see his knee on the ground before he fumbled

What about the holding call that was missed on Geno, or that false start that was called encroachment. Bad refereeing all around

Tbh >we played like shit. Outside ben making a few plays and williams everyone was terrible

Raplisberger was out of the pocket, Dansby was allowed to hit Brown then you fucking inbred retard. And on the Williams play Peko let go as soon as he touched it, and it literally effected nothing. But yeah, nice job comparing those to two plays that undeniably changed the outcome of the game. The fumble replay was conclusive as fuck, you literally see his knee on the ground with the ball still in his hands, and its not our coaches responsibility to make the right call on the field

I thought all turnover and scoring plays were reviewed in the booth regardless..?

>what are challenges

This is also your Ravens MVP. What a horrible day of officiating in the AFC North...

*Tennesse Titans

You can't challenge a play that's already been reviewed faggot. Scoring plays get reviewed every time and so do turnovers.

>what is actually making the right call on the field

The td was not ruled a td on the field so it needed to be challenged. The turnover was reviewed but they determined you couldn't see the ball when the knee hit. I disagree obviously his knee was down beause harrisons knee knocked the ball out.

Why are the refs such bullies bengalbros.

because of all the autistic bandwagon steelers fans that pay the nfl a ton of money

If there is any doubt the NFL wants the Steelers in the Super Bowl again let this game put those doubts to rest. Steelers games have been rigged for years now.

>no wheaton or bryant
>no bell
>no ladarius green

the steelers aren't exactly full power either.

>"Why doesn't Chimpout: The Team get close calls?"

But the Steelers do?

>nigcinnati cries refball after every loss

literally the worst city in the nfl. you'd think perennial fucking embarrassments would quit being so assmad over their shit team losing, but they whine harder than any other fanbase.

>I didn't watch the game!

>bungals fancucks

>people unironically think teams get benefits from the refs

unless its the playoffs all bad calls in the regular season even out. Playoffs is the only time you can get ref ball because they can actually end your season.

>steelers playoff win last season
>refball

your team being a bunch of rowdy niggers doesn't mean the league is rigged.

true

I'm not a fan of either team, but from the outside it definitely looked like refball to me. Even people with half a brain could see that was not a fumble at the end.

Either way, congrats Steelers. I hope you have a good season.

>not "MVP injuried.jpg"

yes, the new england patriots

Refball team power rankings

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

>refs clearly explained why it wasn't pass interference to the inbred fan base gawking at the play live
>OMG IT'S PASS INFERTENCE

>Yes, yes well done Bengals.
>HOWEVER...

>nigger team loses

Maximum kek

ITT: Confirmation bias and faggots with shitty teams

Pats get calls against them all the time idiot

But that's a basketball ref you fucking bunghole retard.

prove it retard

>being this new

I still remember the superbowl vs the Seahawks

>Steeler's player with the ball goes down near the endzone
>ref signals 4th down
>Ben comes up and argues with him
>ref signals touchdown
Doesn't get more blatant than that.

that didnt happen faggot, it was called a TD, reviewed and upheld. people and their crazy alternate histories, i swear.