>ready to hold the trophy up

Fuck off

The bengals are winning the super bowl so yeah

Elway and Belichick play 5D Chess.

So no

kekistan

Best rivalry in history.

Just you wait

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>comparing the patriots and broncos

Let's see... How many superbowls have the broncos won in the last 17 years?

but Denver has only been good for 4 years

>17 years

Its 3 bowls to 4 post Cap era. Don't cherry pick some random year

but the broncos have only recently(within the last 4 years) became successful

it's 3 to 1*** actually

>17 years without an owl
>1-1 in the last decade
>only 2 afc championship victories and appearances
lmao, just stop.

>recently

Newfag detected.

>Buncoes in Foxboro

>benglols
>win a playoff game

pick one

They won 1 division title between 1999 and 2011, they haven't been nearly as good as the Patriots since 2000. The Steelers are probably the closest.

>Cheatriots in Denver

He's right though. The Broncos only became the team to beat in the last 4 years. Now they used to be the team to beat in the afc back with Elway but once he retired they were average to above average for 10+ years. Meanwhile the Pat's have been the top team for like the past 16 years.

first of all
>losing record in super bowls
top kek

2nd and most importantly

the bronco's were shit between 1999-2011. thats over a decade. In the time frame the patriots were competing for the super bowl every freaking year. apples to oranges

Usually a single digit loss

Meanwhile the Buncoes get btfo by a minimum of 20 points every time they come to New England

>rehashing the past

OK so Denver was great in the 90s, and NE were Cleveland tier. Can't cherry pick decades.

no one is talking about 16 years. The Bucs were good 16 years ago.

This decade they each have 1-1 record and 4 Straight years of winning the 2 byes. Plus 5 and 7 straight divisions.

Nobody gives a fuck about 2001 bruh

Did Goodell make a new rule were wins and losses are worth more based on the spread?

>Losing to Osweiler last season

FUCKING KEK

Thats cherry picking because 2001 is as irrelevant as 98.

Its an arbitrary stopping point that coincides with Denver post Super bowls and NE just starting to win theres.

At least keep it in this decade. Otherwise its meaningless

Yeah dude just like 2012 right

but we are talking about the most current history. and denver has been relevant for around 5 years now. which is a third of the length the pats have been relevant.

The steelers arent doing as good as before but they have been relevant for a longer period of time. Men I am 26 years and I do remember a huge gap where denver had bad qb play and they were a lot of mediocrity

but we are talking about the most recent times

>most current history

So you arbitrarily pick 2001? That's current? OP clealry meant the past few years where these two teams were in the AFCCG

>winning percentage
>decimals
fucking lel tbqh

>best rivalry in history
>Mexico
This is why we want the wall

>but we are talking about the most recent times

The last 4-5 years both teams have always won their division and gotten a bye. They have both won and lost a bowl. So they're even.

And the Broncos have beaten the Pats in the playoffs twice.

And I'm pretty sure they both have the best reg season record in that span.

We aren't talking about 16 years ago.

We are talking about FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS CONTINUOUSLY.

That's a big fucking difference and the fact you can't grasp that shows you retarded you are.

1. Pats win at least 11 games a season every year since 2001. Excuse me? You can't discount that.

2. Broncos have been the big AFC rival to Patriots in the last 4 years when they got Manning, cool. Each team has a SB win over the other, pretty much even in that regard.

Why are you getting fucking pissy about bringing up the fact the pats were good in 2001? They have the same QB/Head Coach since 2001 (granted, many players have came and went but brady/belichek are a constants). If you think thats not relevant, again, fuck off.

Tell the rest of the teams to get good first.

>the entire AFC division

We finally got the Colts to fuck off.

After Siemien and Garapolo are exposed as memes, the teams will be lucky to compete in their divisions

So many butthurt Patsfags in here right now. Everyone knows Brady can't win in Denver, get over it.

Pats and Buncs fans might have our differences and rivalries, but at least we can both laugh at the rest of the division.

That's what they said about the Ravens in Foxboro until 2009.

Yeah but Brady has been terrible in Denver his whole career. The last time he won there it was against Tim Tebow.

hey thats when belicheck first came in.
>going only a few years

men the broncos havent been that great until recently. he phrased the question like it was going 10 years plus.

men broncos only got good because peyton manning pick to go to that team.

why are broncos fans getting so defensive? I bet even the majority of broncos fans over 21 will admit that the broncos havent been that good until recently.

>i am a dolphins fan who fucking hates the pats

That's completely different. The Pats are always good in Foxboro, and Brady always chokes in Denver.

I'm not a Dolphins fan you faggot

The Pats are 1-1 in the last decade. They have more AFC championship appearances, sure.

>why are broncos fans getting so defensive?

Top kek, you got it backwards. All the Patsfags ITT are desperately trying to disregard the Broncos last four years by saying >muh 2001, but that doesn't change anything.

>tha snek!!!!!
Pat bitches forgot about 2005...

Delusional.

>last 17 years
>cutoff date right after the Broncos won b2b Owls

Huh. That's a weird coincidence

22 NFL post season appearances for both teams in the NFL so yeah they seem pretty much on par.

>Texas
>Superior
If not for Florida and Mississippi, Texas would be the eternal laughingstock of the U.S.A

Leave the Patriots and Buncos to me

can't even handle the Falcons

glad you're back but not this year my old friend..not this year.

That's cute. Maybe in a few years, kiddo.

How many owls have the pats won in the last year?

The Patriots will be relevant for years, they have proven that this season

Yea well
When you look at the competition in their devision that's not saying much.

Leave them to us

>they actually pulled it off that one year

Fucking fluke as fuck though. God damn RAHIM

Leave DEN to me.

>beating the doolphins by a td

wow amazing work

>injury central

Next to go: O-line player

Probably in 3-4 years

Maybe because Payton manning is a confirmed doper? None of his Super Bowls should count.

I fucking hope so dude they are both meme teams at this point

>b-but muh memes!
>>>\r\eddit

That's a very long head on the guy on the top

broncos have already fallen off

Fallen off what? If anything, they look better than last year.

What the Pats have accomplished in the last 15 years is historic. They've turned over the roster three or four times without a rebuild and picking late in the draft. To say nothing of the other first rounders they lost because the other owners told Goodell to do something. Denver has built a championship calibre team. But lots have teams have done that. To be compared with the Pats they'll have to manage the cap, finesse lower draft picks - you don't get Von Miller if you win every year - and replace an aging roster a few more times to be in the Pats league.

>To be compared with the Pats they'll have to manage the cap, finesse lower draft picks

living in Den af oh god I can't breathe

Its not that difficult to understand the cutoff.
Patriots have been one of the best teams almost every year since 2001. The Broncos declined after having success in the 90's because no one can stay at the top forever and have to rebuild at some point as an entire organization. Patriots will have to do the same at some point and won't be as relevant as they are now.

Its still a meaningless arbitrary cutoff point. Especially when the OP is likely talking about recent history, when there has been little difference between the 2 the last 5 years.

he'll take care of them for all of us

tybc

it was expected after galapolosso got hurt, it wouldve been worse for th dolphins

Unless teams in the playoffs can somehow manage to score less than 0, I doubt it.

>single digit loss
>digit loss
>loss
>to Brock Lobster and Peyton "The Corpse" Manning

>Leave the Broncos to me

>Ed Hochuli will be the referee for Sunday’s AFC championship game and, if you’re a Broncos fan, the only stats you really need to know about him are the most important ones:

>Since 1999, the Broncos are 6-1 (4-0 in Denver) in games Hochuli has refereed, according to Pro Football Reference.

>The Patriots, meanwhile, are 10-9 (5-6 on the road) in games Hochuli has refereed.

goat.jpg...picture of flaccid... kekek

>MFW everyone forgets the Broncos went 4-12 in 2010 and previously had not made the playoffs since 2006

Love >us or hate >us, you can't deny the progress >we've made to dominate the AFC in the span of just 6 years is pretty incredible. It's not like >we've been a Super Bowl caliber team every single year of the 21st century like the Patriots have been.

so what you're saying is he calls it as it is? he seems like a straight shooter

To be fair the 4-12 year was rare as fuck for Denver.

They're either a playoff team or 8-8 ish. Since Elway basically.

The Broncos weren't shit from Elway's retirement all the way to 2011-ish when Teboq finally led >us back to the playoffs and >we then got Manning.

Literally the only memorable year the Broncos had from 2000-2011 was 2006, when they made it to the AFC Championship Game and lost to Pittsburgh.

Come to think of it, it makes you feel even more sorry for Tebow realizing that he inherited a shitty team and led them to their first playoff appearance in 5 years, only to be let go.

I said they were a borderline playoff team for most of those years.

2010 was the only time they were actually shit tier. Plummer had playoff years. Culter kept going 8-8, etc.

Yeah the Plummer years were always pretty solid. It was the Griese/Cutler/Orton seasons that were awful.

clearly not, the patriots just made jimmy into the next brady

Consider that the "Hochuli Rule" is named for a game where Ed "I blew it" Hochuli gifted the Broncos a free red-zone possession after Cutler lost a fumble in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Earlier in that game, in a case of a blown call on the field (simultaneous possession of a pass, but incorrectly ruled an interception), he failed to review the play when it was challenged because "the replay equipment wasn't working." That replay equipment was working fine later in the game.

Ed Hochuli is a huge Denver fan, and he doesn't even hide it. It's amazing to me the league continues to let him ref at all, much less Denver games.

When Bellicheck retires from New England, they will falter. Screen shot this post, but if Brady comes back and plays like shit he will be on the bench by the end of the year, or an obscure injury.

>paying one player 20m a year
>managing the cap

hehe. Try it over the course of 16 years.

>believing a report by Al Jazeera

Literally traitorous.

Best rivalry in history.