/cfb/ - Big 12 edition

Big XII edition

Best in Texas @Best_inTexas
9h
So in 3 weeks the Big12 is eliminated from the playoffs and has made a clown of itself. That has to be some sort of record.

GREG SWAIM SHOW @GSwaim
7h
It's painfully obvious that while the Big12 isn't mathematically eliminated from the CFB Playoff, they're virtually out after week three.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimsonandcreammachine.com/2011/8/12/2360002/are-oklahoma-and-oklahoma-state-really-a-package-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=UDQOcRNFod0
youtube.com/watch?v=524qiziz2pU
youtube.com/watch?v=WGckFZ3VOD8
youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20
twitter.com/CanesFootball/status/777985022074560512
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/63717564/#63717833
sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/24/9031341/adidas-michigan-notre-dame-nebraska-ucla-why-why-why-why-why
espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17599106/rutgers-ad-apologizes-drinking-beer-tailgate-party-event-shut-down
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_football_stadiums_by_capacity
dos.myflorida.com/florida-facts/florida-history/seminole-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Southern_Mississippi_people#Athletics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for this generals cancer will be over soon

...noles...

>in charge of counting to 12

>non-SEC cuckferences

>yfw baylor goes undefeated but the program gets axed right before the CFP

>soon

/cfb/ is eternal

Would you like to discuss how retarded AP Poll voters are with us? That's all that would happen in a world without generals

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

After last night, this picture's even more truthful.

>Baylol
>@ Texas, @ Oklahoma, @ WVU, @ Tech
Bite the pillow, faggot.

>not averaging +40 margin of victory
How do inferior teams (Michigan) even cope?

baylor is literally the big12's only hope for a CFP bid, best to just let them win so your conference stays afloat

reminder that non-SEC teams are the manlets of cfb

>All those votes for NDSU

It needs to happen

DA U

>tfw Minnesota wins 10 games this season

>implying the committee lets them in after their players diddlied female vagarinos
>implying Baylor beating an anemic B12 would be more impressive than the Pac/ACC winners or UofH running the gauntlet.
It's gonna be
Bama/A&M winner
Michigan/Ohio State winner
Stanford/Washington winner (read: Pac champ)
Either Clemson (if they go undefeated), Louisville (if they go undefeated), or UofH (if they go undefeated and Louisville wins the ACC)

More SEC fans cheering for their conference instead of their team. Must be tough only 1 out of 14 teams in your conference is any good.

>Bama/A&M winner
>A&M
>
Just say Alabama's in the playoff

AP voters are literally retarded.

>Big 12

So how do we redistribute these teams?

You know he plays at A&M now, right?

Oklahoma and Kansas to the B1G
Texas goes indie
WVU to the ACC
OK State to the SEC
The rest go to G5 hell

Just place them all here, fampai

It will never happen. But if it did, Texas and Oklahoma would go to the SEC.

No, I didn't. But Texas A&M will never ever make the CFP, and Alabama has with one loss before. That entire playoff slot line was dumb. As was the Houston/Louisville scenarios being incomplete (regular season vs ACC championship losses)

I will literally swallow my aggie ring if Knight pulls the upset

Alabama made it because they won their conference, as did Sparty, Oklahoma, and Clemson. Meanwhile, Stanford was seen as the weakest conference champ, UofH's power level wasn't known, and >Notre Dame

>tfw I can order mine in the spring
Prelims at the end of the year, so if I pass I'm eligible but if I don't I automatically get a masters degree as a consolation prize and can order as a former student

Oklahoma and Oklahoma State by law have to be in the same conference

Not really. The state governor has to approve where the schools go, and typically it's in the schools' best (financial) interest to stay put. If one went to the SEC and another went to the B1G I doubt Fallin, in all her stupidity, is THAT stupid that she wouldn't see the dollar signs, since that's all she's good at. The problem was that she would veto Oklahoma going to a power conference while OK Lite was stuck in G5.

crimsonandcreammachine.com/2011/8/12/2360002/are-oklahoma-and-oklahoma-state-really-a-package-deal

They could be in multiple conferences. I doubt the legislators accounted for that possibility. Iowa did that back in the stone age. You'd have the Big Ten/SEC affiliation and then the OAAC or something conference which only has those 2 schools.

Think about it

KU and ISU to the B1G
Texas goes independent
OU and OSU to the SEC
WVU to the ACC

Baylor/TTU/TCU to the AAC

KSU to the Pac12

>non-SEC teams

>KU and ISU go to the B1G
>After Buttgers and Fairyland already came over and fucked up our conference SOS by being shit

Fuck no. Send them to the MWC or something.

you are aware that UH plays Louisville to end the season, right? if UH is undefeated, and Louisville is undefeated or has 1 loss, the winner of that match will go on to the playoffs

if UH loses any conference games, it'll require louisville to be undefeated and conference champs

>private schools

CONFERENCE RANKINGS WEEK 3:

1. Big 1G
2. ACC
3. SEC
4. Pac 12
5. Big 12 - 2

>amateuregg and their made up rankings

>muh basketball
>muh TV market

>big 12's only hope for the playoffs is a private school
>implying wvu

Not really.

The main issue is the threat of OK State being in G5 hell because their best sport is literally WRESTLING.

And their academics are dumpster fire tier along with KSU, Tech, and WVU.

Wow, who the fuck will build your windmills, treat your sick horses, or foreman your coal mines without those 3 schools?

That's what I thought bitch

>build your windmills
Oklahoma/Texas/Kansas/any school with an engineering department designs them, tradies build them
>treat your sick horses
A&M, CSU, Iowa State, Mizzou...
>Foreman your coal mines
>coal

North Texas
Auburn
Colorado School of Mines

First of all, they don't build Mines in golden. They Brew beer

But yes to the other two.

Looks like you only need WVU

You see, you'll never find a better sick horse fixin school than Kstate

Also none of those faggots can even windmill, they build faggot bridges and shit, nigga who the fuck needs a bridge

Kstate's relevance dies with Bill Snyder, tho. Besides, Iowa State is the only vet school in the B12 to crack the top 10 in rankings; UC Davis, anOSU, Cornell, A&M, and Wisconsin are all the GOATs.

>implying windmills are some new-age space technology and bridges are easy
You gotta learn to troll better.

>muh corporateball
>muh en ef el sun days
nah, whats the point of watching a soulless league

Well K State is fucked soon, but for now, they're the best vet school at foosball.

Where the fuck are your windmills then fagget? thats right

this is how i would redistribute things:

Big Ten West
1. Nebraska
2. Iowa
3. Wisconsin
>4. Notre Dame (Indiana)
5. Indiana (for basketball)
>6. Kansas (for basketball)
>7. Missouri (bc huge rival of Kansas)

Big Ten East
1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Mich State
4. Penn State
>5. Pitt (bc huge rival of Penn St)
>6. West Virginia (bc huge rival of Pitt)
>7. Virginia Tech

SEC East
1. Florida
>2. Florida State
>3. Miami
>4. Clemson
5. South Carolina
>6. Louisville
7. Kentucky (for basketball)

SEC West
1. LSU
2. Ole Miss
3. Miss State
4. Alabama
5. Auburn
6. Georgia
7. Tennessee

Big 8
1. Texas
>2. Texas A&M
>3. Arkansas
4. Oklahoma
5. Oklahoma State
6. TCU
7. Baylor
8. Texas Tech

ACC
>disbanded

all the following teams go do whatever:
B1G:
>Minnesota, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers
ACC:
>Duke, UNC, Syracuse, GT, Virginia, NC State, WF, Boston College
SEC
>Vanderbilt
Big 12
>Kansas State, Iowa State

>muh corporate boogeyman

>o btw the NCAA and colleges are complete saints ;^)

>le not paying the athletes that make you billions

You're literally retarded

To be honest, it's better that Texas lose now and have our dreams crushed early than lose 1-2 games away from playoffs and have our fanbase kill ourselves.

Texas... SEC...

Nope, Pac-12.

piss off

>keeping shitty schools "for basketball"
>reforming the Big 8
>dilluding the SEC even more by mixing the old East and West

You have no idea what you're saying, do you?

Texas doesn't have a West coast culture. Pac 12 is a horrible fit. One of the few things the SEC legitimately does well is weaving a patchwork of individual regional/state cultures under the banner of "Southern." Texas would represent the Texan culture in the same way LSU does for Louisiana, Tennessee does for TN, etc. It's not a perfect fit, but if the Big 12 went away, then the SEC is the next best place.

UT and Oklahoma are neighbors to 2 SEC states anyways. From a travel perspective it just makes sense.

WITNESS ME

Why? Why the fuck did they choose Knoxville for College Gameday? We don't even want them here because of how poor the team is doing.
>AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY GET KENNY CHESNEY TO BE THE GUEST PICKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the GOTW has Tennessee in it, get ready to know how forever feels.

posting with more color

>get ready to know forever feels
I'll give you that one Jebus

>Why? Why the fuck did they choose Knoxville for College Gameday? We don't even want them here because of how poor the team is doing.

Because SEC. They either pick a SEC school or some bumfuck nowhere FCS school. Those are the rules.

>Kenny Chesney
Accept your fate.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDQOcRNFod0

>tfw your team finally gets ranked

Baylor and Tech play at Jerryworld. I can't wait for that to fucking be over with. I want to go see a game at Baylor's stadium and watch Tech throttle em.

yeah

>splitting up UT/OU rivalry
>ruining the best part of the State fair of Texas

Not going to happen compadre

Trust me I know Kenny Chesney's music, but can someone please explain why a so-called UT fan has been wearing Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, and Texas gear?

>Reforming the big 8 with Texas teams
The fuck?

s/o to the hard workin G5's

post em lads

>Alabama
That fucking traitor.

>OU
>lawful
>good

>Lawful Good not Grip N' Sip
Come on son

Because he's a typical country music whore? He also makes a habit of wearing apparel from whatever pro team whose stadium or city he's playing in/near. You can easily find pics of him wearing Cowboys, Colts, and Steelers hats.

pls no bully ts not mine, i saved it to use as a template

It's okay brotendo.

>Alabama not chaotic evil
Literally no one wants to see them win.

Seeing as how Nebraska kicked off all the recent conference realignment via domino effect from their exit from the Big 12, they should be Neutral or Chaotic Evil.

>Texas doesn't have a West coast culture
Those Austin faggots are California transplants, they'd be right at home.

I can bet the rest of Texas doesn't want to encourage Austin's faggotry by pairing up with the California schools.

yeah I have so many nightmares about OSU now that they beat a team that got slapped around by Houston. Truly frightening.

The playoff will be Bama, Louisville, OSU and Washington in some order. prepare

I just don't want them in the SEC.

I fucking hate them.

>wanting to stay up till 130 multiple times a year for games

Tough luck pal, the rest of the country fucking hates the SEC.

Odds for this week's games:

AP Top 25
Kent State at No. 1 Alabama (-43)
No. 3 Louisville (-19) at Marshall
Penn State at No. 4 Michigan (-16)
No. 5 Clemson (-13) at Georgia Tech
No. 6 Houston (-33) at Texas State
No. 7 Stanford at UCLA (-1)
No. 11 Wisconsin at No. 8 Michigan State
No. 9 Washington at Arizona
No. 17 Arkansas vs. No. 10 Texas A&M (-2.5)
No. 12 Georgia at No. 23 Ole Miss (-2)
No. 13 Florida State (-3) at South Florida
No. 19 Florida at No. 14 Tennessee (-10)
Oklahoma State at No. 16 Baylor (-10)
No. 18 LSU (-2.5) at Auburn
No. 20 Nebraska (-6) at Northwestern
USC at No. 24 Utah (-1)

Other Notable Matchups
TCU (-27) at SMU
Boise State (-14) at Oregon State
Iowa (-11) at Rutgers
Colorado State at Minnesota (-14.5)
Central Michigan (-2) at Virginia
East Carolina at Virginia Tech (-7.5)
Syracuse at Connecticut (-7)
BYU at West Virginia (-1.5)
Duke at Notre Dame (-17.5)
Mississippi State (-24.5) at Massachusetts
Pittsburgh at North Carolina (-6.5)
Wake Forest at Indiana (-6.5)
Vanderbilt at Western Kentucky (-5.5)
Colorado at Oregon
South Carolina at Kentucky (PK)
California at Arizona State (-6.5)

Louisville's only a 19 point favorite against Marshall?!?!

>Kent State at No. 1 Alabama (-43)

For the love of all that is good and decent, can anybody tell me why Bama is taken seriously? What the fuck is this shit? Really. I want an answer. I'm fucking triggered.

*everyone* schedules cupcakes but for some reason you people only whine about SEC teams doing it

It's the most likely scenario. Oklahoma fits better with the B1G than the SEC and nobody wants to put up with Texas's bullshit. Plus they have their own network and the money to work as an indie. That way they can keep OU-Texas and bring back the A&M-Texas game, plus make annual things with schools like Cal/UCLA (they always seem to play Cali schools OOC), BYU or Notre Dame, and others.

Because SEC teams schedule the fluffiest of cupcakes.

>Texas
>good
Fuck outta here

HOW THE FUCK IS TENNESSEE 10-POINT FAVORITES OVER FLORIDA? REEEEEEEEEE PUTTING IT ALL ON THE GATORS NOW.

>mfw over 200 all purpose yards and 1 TD in addition to 9 tackles

These are already way off. FSU is a 6-point favorite. Tennessee is -7

>SEC and nobody wants to put up with Texas's bullshit. Plus they have their own network and the money to work as an indie.

You're retarded if you don't think the SEC wouldn't bend over and spread their cheeks to have Texas sign on. Why else do you think they signed A&M up? They were trying to weaken the Big 12 and entice Texas to come on board. And yes Texas does have the money to go indie, but that wouldn't be the most attractive scenario if the Big 12 went down in flames. Texas will get Texas recruits, but if they went indy they'd have no real inroads anywhere else. Within the SEC, they'd have access to the vast hordes of Southern blacks that the SEC schools are fueled by.

And Texas has the money, the facilities, and the history to step in to the SEC and immediately compete. Unlike some recent additions.

Bullshit. Penn State scheduled this same Kent State team and I didn't hear a peep about it.

Penn State doesn't walk around getting praised for being the God Emperor of college football either. That's the difference.

Penn State is a nothing program

They added A&M to steal more Texas players into the SEC. Why the fuck would any of them want to add the media giant that is Texas into their conference? They'd just lose recruits to those orange fags.

Fucking delusion Texas fans.

It's 24.5

They won't join the SEC, no chance. Texas would join the Pac 12, B1G, or go independent before joining the SEC. And the SEC wouldn't want them anyway. They'll just bitch and moan and take up more of the Texas recruits. .

All the other media giant schools (LSU, Bama, Georgia) in the SEC carry the majority of recruits from their home states. Texas would do the same. They wouldn't become a team of 99% Alabama or Tennessee players overnight. They'd still be overwhelmingly Texan, but augment with players from around the Southeast.

>Fucking delusion Texas fans.
Fucking arrogant ignorant SEC fans.

So you're really just whining about SEC teams doing it because they're better and you wish they weren't?

Kent State lost to an HBCU recently. The best HBCU, granted, but still an HBCU. Alabama should win by 43 points, but I'd probably wouldn't bet on it. Saban doesn't usually run up the score unless it's done by the special teams.

Because Nick Saban is the asshole preaching strength of schedule, and went on record to say he didn't even want to PLAY against G5 teams.

No, you're missing the point. Penn State is a nothing program and thats why they schedule a Kent State or FCS team. If Bama or a revolving door of SEC teams want to carry themselves as top tier or elite, they can't do that. No cupcakes on the schedule. They have to play other top tier teams. Or talented mid-majors at the very least. That's the price of their "hype."

uguuuuuuu, left my trip on from another board.

Oklahoma fits much better with the SEC from a cultural, geographic, and academic point of view. In what way are they better suited for the B1G?

What would it take for the AAC to make a case for a new "Power Six" when media rights get re-negotiated in a few years?

2015 was a damn good year, but 2016 is starting a little slow (other than UH).

the terrapins will win the championship this year screencap this post

Houston, Memphis, Cincy, Navy, Temple, and UCF/USF/ECU would have to constantly go 3-0 in OOC games. Which will never happen.

who the fuck does that? point me toward one "elite" program that doesn't schedule bullshit games every year

>inb4 Nebraska

Because they don't really belong in the B1G either.

PAC12 Edition: Complete with shitty resizing artifacts.

You're still missing the point. The SEC isn't "elite." Not in any superior way to any other conference. And yet they schedule just like every other fucking school and conference. But the media and their fanbase sucks their dick and constantly praises them for their "strength of schedule."

Its bullshit.

And I'm sure he meant it, and I'd also like to see P5 CFB scheduling get stronger in general. But why would Bama be the one school to beef up their scheduling when everyone else is still scheduling cupcakes? you have to recognize it wouldn't make sense from a risk-reward standpoint. What do they have to gain?

DAILY REMINDER IF YOU PLAY IN THE B12 AND YOUR QB DOESN'T HOLD HAVE THE MOST PASSING YARDS FOR THE SEASON YOUR QB IS SHIT.

IF MAHOMES GOT TO PLAY TECH'S DEFENSE HE'D GO FOR 7K AND A MAHEISMAN

Good ole Utes. How long til they get picked up by the Big 12?

>But why would Bama be the one school to beef up their scheduling when everyone else is still scheduling cupcakes? you have to recognize it wouldn't make sense from a risk-reward standpoint. What do they have to gain?

Maybe so for once they could earn some respect and standing instead of being handed it through preseason rankings?

ECU is set to go 3-1 at least.

That fucking USC game was awful. They dominated in every stat except points. Their star receiver was one catch away from the NCAA single game record.

3 turnovers INSIDE the end zone will lose any game though. ECU gift wrapped that win for USC with turnovers. Still hoping for a big win at VT next weekend though--ECU has had VT's number for years now.

Be the change you want to see, Alabama. If they drop FCS game altogether and only schedule one or maybe two G5 teams, you'll never get locked out of the CFB as long as you win--which they are every bit capable of.

Exactly.

>Stanford
>neutral evil
wat

They get that praise because they generally perform well historically speaking in postseason games and those big OOC games that do get scheduled. And anyways, even if the media is unfairly praising the SEC, why would you be mad at the SEC about it?

If they don't deserve that respect, then surely they'll just get their ass whooped once they have to play a big bad OOC team in the postseason. So what are you worried about?

Hey look everybody, we've got a Alabama tough guy over here. Isn't he bringing some interesting conversation to the thread?

BAMA GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Thank god we finally have a good offensive player to go with all the defensive talent we've put into the league

Team is coming together after a few rough weeks and has improved consistently. 8 wins is still very possible, 7 wins is a lock.

Good time to be a Bulldog.

tfw your team is 3-0 and basically set to cruise for at least the next month and probably the whole regular season

Mizzou and Miami voters assblasted that Big Red had a good weekend.

Stay mad faggots

>Oh but we definitely have a rigorous and challenging conference schedule, that's why we can schedule cupcakes

The rest of the SEC is weaker than usual this year. And we're also the best team in the country

Fuck these faggots and their SEC arguments, fowling up the thread

Post classic games

Florida State vs. Southern Miss (1989)
youtube.com/watch?v=524qiziz2pU

men it really feels like I am watching the old hurricanes teams to a lesser degree. Men the defense is good and aggressive like the good ole days and on offense the rbs and qbs are good

how old are you and is this classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=WGckFZ3VOD8

when is Wyatt Roberts starting

I'm 27 and sure why not. I think any major bowl game or conference championship at least 5 years old is a classic.

>USC
>lawful

>Stanford anything but in Lawful
>USC ahead of Stanford

WAKE ME UP

>reviving the glorious NU-OU rivalry
>Telling UT to fuck off

Fixed

I'd actually take Stanford over UCLA and Arkansas over Keksas S&M.

Bro, no one cares about Keksas Kek. Let it go.

Should've never left Cornhusker, you just had to take your ball and go home

huskers wouldn't have bolted if if texas wasn't trying to ruin the conference by creating the longhorn network

LHN didn't ruin the Big 12. But conference realignment has dealt it a serious blow.

Oklahoma has more in common with Nebraska and Iowa. And they actually want to improve their academics and be considered a real school.

Who /WantsTheirQBBurnedAtTheStake/ here?

it hurt the chances of the big 12 creating a conference network and made it vulnerable to being raided.

Oklahoma has more in common with Texas. And both states are more Southern than Midwestern.

You tripfagging for LA Tech?

This is what Longhorns actually believe...

always do famalam

And conference networks were a fever dream until ESPN pumped hundreds of millions of investment dollars into the SEC to make the conference their field nigger.

This. Faggots who don't realize Oklahoma is more Southern than Midwestern are retarded, and an Oklahoma school, much like a Kansas or Nebraska school, is never going to be top-tier just because of low population density. Oklahoma will never be anything but a slightly better Nebraska 2.0 in the B1G.

My original rationale was that $C is all about money and acting superior to everybody, but I guess that doesn't inherently mean lawful. Updated.

but the school doesn't think so which is why they continue to have the the B1G and PAC as their dream destinations while the SEC is the 3rd option

>tfw only 3 good football programs left in C-USA

Good to have you guy around.

Oklahoma, for all their bitching, will never join a conference apart from Texas. It just won't happen. Where one goes, the other will follow.

we are kill if our head coach keeps starting the QB he is now. Only reason he is doing it is cause the guy is a senior. We have a RS freshman that is amazing and almost beat Arkansas, but they are not playing him now for some reason. probably cause he's black tbqh

>aOSU
>good

>Meechigan
>evil

Eh, I'm biased.

That sucks. What's wrong with the senior? Can he not connect with receivers?

Also as a Golden Eagle, stop stealing our Mississippi recruits. k thanks

I want you to know that Alabama has had the #1 recruiting class since 2012.

That's literally every single player on the roster came in on a #1 recruiting class.

USC was scheduled as an opener and they were supposed to put up a fight.

They kick off the season against FSU next year and I think that game got schedule right after FSU won a championship?

Also, a lot of FBS teams make it a point to schedule teams like Alabama for the exposure. Look at SDSU for example.

If you seriously think Bama gets "handed" a ride to the playoffs, then why don't they get their ass kicked when they get there?

Maybe if you were making this argument about a team like Notre Dame or something it would make sense, but it doesn't.

>If you seriously think Bama gets "handed" a ride to the playoffs, then why don't they get their ass kicked when they get there?

They do

By my standards they've won 50% of every "legit" national title games ever played ;)

>austism is real

>austism

said the same thing about tamu

I love Reggie McNeil. Dude is awesome

Oklahoma and Texas have spent most of their history in separate conferences

So i just went to BTN and they have Michigan vs Michigan State men's soccer on. Since when do Power 5 conferences have men's soccer? Don't have that at the big Texas and Southern football schools, right?. I like soccer and it would be cool if Power 5 conferences had it, but while BTN is making a big deal about it, there are no stands on the side of the field and no fans watching. Their uniforms aren't even good quality

Yep. from 1919 to 1996, Texas and Oklahoma where in different conferences, but still played each other every single year since 1929

B1G and ACC have pretty active lower-tier sports conferences, especially the B1G in hockey. ACC is always competing for soccer/lacrosse championships too.

>Since when do Power 5 conferences have men's soccer?

since a long time ago, but I'm guessing the title ix thing effectively eliminated a lot of mens soccer programs.

>There are "people" who didn't put NDSU in their top 25.

fuck the big 12 what a shit conference, i am so sick of hearing about them. they should just make texas: the conference and fuck off forever

How bad was it /cfb/?
Break my heart

longhorns shouldn't have been ranked as high as they were after beating an overrated team to begin with.

people act like cal winning was an upset when the longhorns as always, are fools gold.

I just don't get longhorn bias, I don't, they always get overhyped and everyone bandwagons them, they are the dallas cowboys now.

I live in texas and they are like 5th in recruiting here nowadays and people still act like they are the best CFB team in the state

>two voters have nebraska at 13
jesus christ that's a bit much

>nebraska is ranked 25 by only two voters
>affiliated with methzoo and colorado
top kek

gbr

well I guess it's a good thing no one else uses your retarded standards, isn't it?

Baylor a 10 (ten) points favorite against Okie State? Come on...

I can't believe we still live rent free in their minds. I haven't even thought about Methzzou or Colorado since we left the Big 8+4. I only thought about Miami because we've played them the last two years.

Mizzou in particular has an unhealthy inferiority complex.

The game wasn't even as close as the final score indicates.

I mean, I'm sorry we had to trash your season like that, but...goddamn. It was savage.

>OU fans here said they would win
OH, (YOU)

In fairness, I'd bank on Ohio State's greenness being against them too.

I don't think anybody could have predicted just how dominant they were gonna be.

I did. And I'm a Michigan fan and fucking hate Ohio State.

CFB, who is winning the Lamar Jackson bowl in a few years and gets the next Michael Vick?

If it's the Browns this QBs career will be ruined.

the thing is in the 2nd half OSU's offense wasn't really clicking so it could've been worse

>-13
STOP MAKING MY EVENTUAL PAIN WORSE

Heading into Week 4, here is your Top 40 in the new AP and Coaches polls, organized by conference:

SEC WEST
#1/1 Bama
#10/13 aTm (up from #17/20)
#17/18 Arkansas
#17/18 LSU
#21/23 Ole Miss

SEC EAST
#11/12 Georgia
#12/14 Tennessee
#16/19 Florida (up from #23/23)

ACC ATLANTIC
#3/4 Louisville
#3/5 Clemson
#13/14 Florida State

ACC COASTAL
#15/19 The U (up from #25/25)
#27/35 North Carolina
#35/35 Georgia Tech

BIG XII
#15/16 Baylor (up from #19/21)
#21/24 Texas
#21/26 TCU
#25/26 Oklahoma
#32/32 Oklahoma State
#37/NR West Virginia

BIG TEN EAST
#2/2 Ohio State
#4/5 Michigan
#8/8 Michigan State

BIG TEN WEST
#10/11 Wisconsin
#20/20 Nebraska
#25/30 Iowa
#39/NR Minnesota

PAC 12 NORTH
#6/7 Stanford
#9/9 Washington
#31/34 Oregon
#31/41 Cal

PAC 12 SOUTH
#23/24 Utah
#27/29 UCLA
#33/41 Arizona State

INDEPENDENT
#33/36 Notre Dame

AAC WEST
#6/7 Houston
#40/NR Navy

AAC EAST
#34/38 South Florida

MWC EAST
#29/30 Boise State

MWC WEST
#22/28 San Diego St.

MAC WEST
#37/41 Cent. Michigan
#38/39 West. Michigan
#39/41 Toledo

FCS
#27/NR North Dakota St.

Down but not out!

Browns will probably get #1 and #2 pick from the eagles, then draft Watson and Fournette, start both of them, then ruin them.

>Arkansas is going to beat an over inflated TAMU team to meme their way up the polls
>Ole Miss is going to beat an over inflated Georgia to meme their way up in the polls
>Florida is going to beat an over inflated Tennessee team to meme their way up in the polls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you now remember Hackenshit getting sacked on a 2-man rush

Good days

He is a terrible decision maker and stares down receivers. I think he has thrown an interception in every game he's ever played in. Even the ones where he came in for a single drive during garbage time of a blowout

>Stop stealing our Mississippi recruits
but so many good players. we must stop the evil eagles from getting better.

They wanted A&M to get a recruiting foothold in the state and to grab the Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas media markets. From a recruiting and media standpoint, Texas offers nothing new other than one of the most hated athletic departments (in terms of both athletes and administration) in the country.

>North Texas had more total yards on penalties (70) than total yards on offense (53)

lmfao you talked so much shit this year

Enjoy finishing unranked and having jimbo fired

Houston = Favre
Hornibrook = Rodgers

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20

Hey now, Hey now, don't dream it's over

Which one is bart?

>tfw bye week

The guy on the left who looks like pic related

So, /cfb/, what's going to be the combined Cal/ASU score next week?

C-USA is a joke. I can't wait for the Marshall and LA Tech games.

NO DAD NO!

>not being horny for hornibrook

Times for Week 5 in the SEC

ACC

>First night game in Tuscaloosa
>Reserved for the fucking Kentucky game

An empty stadium after the first quarter for a night game is going to look really bad but fuck, I don't know if I'll be able to sit through 2-3 hours of that beat down.

Week 3? 4? who cares Rankings

Bama
2. The MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
3. U of Houston
4. Clempson
5. North Dakota State
6. Harvard
7. Northwest Missouri State
8. The Ohio State G5 stomping Buckeyes
9. LOUISVILLE
10. SDSU

Why does CBS put prime time games at 3:30?
It was weird watching Bama-Ole Miss at 9 because it was odd seeing Bama play at night at home not against LSU

Le bandwagon every successful team in sports man

AP poll out

1. Alabama (1)
2. Ohio St. (3)
3. Louisville (10)
4. Michigan (4)
5. Clemson (5)
6. Houston (6)
7. Stanford (7)
8. Michigan St. (12)
9. Washington (8)
10. Texas A&M (17)
11. Wisconsin (9)
12. Georgia (16)
13. Florida State (2)
14. Tennessee (15)
15. Miami (25)
16. Baylor (21)
17. Arkansas (24)
18. LSU (20)
19. Florida (23)
20. Nebraska (NR)
21. Texas (11)
22. San Diego St. (NR)
23. Ole Miss (19)
24. Utah (NR)
25. Oklahoma (14)

Others reciving votes: Others receiving votes: TCU 132, North Dakota State 74, UCLA 74, Boise State 69, Iowa 47, California 44, Oklahoma State 42, Notre Dame 32, Oregon 23, Georgia Tech 17, North Carolina 17, Central Michigan 16, South Florida 7, Toledo 6, Western Michigan 6, Arizona State 3, Maryland 3, Virginia Tech 1

(Me)

Forgot to add
>Ranking TWO 1-2 teams
>NDS at 27

a-are we elite again? i-is it safe to come out now? it's been so long.

yes no more bullshit like last year friendo

Fingers crossed for no injuries. Barring that, everyone's gonna get their ass blasted by the Buckeyes

you're gonna lose to Sparty again bitch boy

not worried in the least about sharty

Will UT finally break their losing streak against UF? I think they will...

yes, keep doubting you only fan the flames

don't worry you won't have to watch your team get exposed in the playoffs this year.

last year's dysfunctional ass OSU team lost by a FG

OSU will win comfortably

>betting on Tennessee
>ever

At least you have mountains

Florida has mountains?

FUCK OFF POWER 5 KEKS, WORKING MAN'S FOOTBALL COMING THROUGH

LET'S TALK TALK SOME G5 NIGGERS

CONFERENCE USA: STANDINGS AND PREDICTIONS (as of Week 4)

Marshall
>1-1
>62-0 shutout in first game
>proceed to get ass handed to them, at home, by Akron
>plays #3 Louisville this week

WKU
>2-1
>only loss is to Alabama
>won C-USA last year

UAB
>"Football is expensive, user."

FAU
>lol
>that pressbox tho

FIU
>nope

Old Dominion
>"basketball schools"

MTSU
>who?

UNC Charlotte
>muh TV markets

Rice
>0-3
>finishes season against Stanford
>dumpster fire

North Texas
>1-2
>not looking any better than before
>QB hit against Florida triggered McElwain, good for a laugh

LA Tech
>1-2
>losses to Arky and Texas Tech
>shaky at quarterback position

UTSA
>no chance in hell

UTEP
>1-2
>made Texas worry in 1st quarter
>lost to Army team that went 2-10 last year
>(4 Texas schools in C-USA and none of them can be counted on)

Southern Miss
>2-1
>came from behind to beat Kentucky, forced 56-0 shutout against Savannah State
>strong offense, but struggled in turnovers and penalties against Troy

Is it just me or is this season already better than 2015?

Last year was boring af desu

On Saturdays it's arguably the best time slot just because everyone is up and active. Late night part of the college football viewing audience is getting tired, and west coast teams are starting their games. 3:30 EST has the largest potential audience.

Because the playoffs were a snoozefest and tOSU easily should've played Bama in the finals

American Edition

WKU will win the east

Southern Miss will win the west

idk who wins it all tbqh

Except that's not close to being true

the MAC will be interesting to follow this season

MAC West is clearly elite as fuck
>plus meme magic

MAC East is a shit-show

SEC Edition

>2 G5s in the Top 25
>Boise likely joining them in the next couple weeks
HERE WE COME

How is A&M good?

How much are we gonna lose by?

nice digits

There really aren't a lot of 'good' options when it comes to the SEC.

Sun Belt edition

checked and gig'd
as to why we're chaotic good, probably stems from the fact that we start out hot, then lose a few games, get raped by bama (who then uses the win as proof of >muh tough SOS further pushing the SECSECSEC bullshit), lose all confidence, and finish 8-5 at best

True. You could flip the Aggies and Mizzou and it wouldn't really upset anyone. Not a lot of personality for the SEC

Mizzou should stay

>northwest mizzou
>not northwest mississippi
you were gift wrapped a TD on the goal line. There must be a new seminar at OSU "how to convince yourself we should have beaten Sparty" because there isn't a single aOSU fan who remembers this.

WHY THE FUCK DID MIAMI GET RID OF THESE UNIFORMS IN THE FIRST PLACE
twitter.com/CanesFootball/status/777985022074560512

>yfw Washington is ranked 8th only because a Stanford win in week 5 will help pad their resume for the Committee

>>not northwest mississippi

Explain Spartansama.

>3 teams 3-0, 2 teams 2-1

Shit. This is probably the best division in G5 football right now.

Vandy and Mizzou shouldn't be in a SEC chart. They're irrelevant.

>Florida "notable" 0-loss team

lel what is cupcake teams?

>louisville making fsu look like a mid major school

yeah you shouldnt be talking right now

They're definitely chaotic, but all 3 evils could be rearranged really.

Not with that protest
Also the fag player came from there

They're undefeated and ranked, that's about as notable as it's going to get after week 3. It reads from up to down, then left to right, so the gators would be the 4th lowest in that category, probably more so now that the rankings came out and Arkansas is above them.

>shitty paint edition

i missed these graphs

>miami going back to its traditional uniforms
god damn its so beautiful. more teams should fucking do this

Thank you.

>Stanfurd and Washington are both 0 loss teams when they play each other
>Oregon already has a loss and has to play Stanfurd, Utah and Washington
???

>adidas football uniforms
'no'

i still have some saved from last season, goddamn last /cfb/ was comfy

Did you miss mine?

>being a nike fan boy

lol under armour and nike is destroying every jersey they touch.

>florida
>good

>Iowa was unironically a CFP contender last season
wew

Except then everyone realized they played nobody worthwhile and then got fucking exposed in the Rose Bowl

I was about to ask why isn't Miami chaotic good, but then I realized it's not 2002 anymore

If you had the one with the bracket on top, and then the "Undefeated P5, G5, one loss P5" catergories, then yes. Those were also excellent.

>notable 0-loss teams
>Tennessee
There's nothing notable about them though.

more like
>its not pre 1995.
the hurricanes were actually well behaved compared to the uf and fsu teams

Thanks
I'm too lazy to do it so early though

>you

I'm not even a buckeye fan

MSU's wins over Michigan and Ohio State last year were the flukiest thing ever

That's alright. I was just bored because I have nothing to do late on Saturday nights.

They're ranked and it's week 4, that's good enough to be notable for now.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/63717564/#63717833

Here's another.

Some teams are fucking retarded when it comes to uniforms

>"I'm not anti-Iowa, I'm anti-poser"
What did Cowherd mean by this?

He's on damage control after saying that Iowa could handle them.

Definitely an improvement, and if Richt's time at Georgia is any indication, starting next year at the latest Miami will have a standard home and away uniform in this style, a respectable alternate (Maybe the green shirts instead of orange) and that's all. Can't imagine the tacky mix-and-match uniforms will continue with him there.

Meanwhile, Georgia Tech has taken a step in the right direction by bringing back the traditional look for the first time in nearly a decade. I didn't hate the previous designs but this will always be our best. Now if we can just bring back the mustard-looking real Old Gold, they'll be perfect.

It wasn't that long ago a booster was giving Miami's entire roster free coke and abortions and hookers

>Russel
That's high school tier

>implying im a fanboy of any company
fuck adidas and the stupid shit they try pulling

sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/24/9031341/adidas-michigan-notre-dame-nebraska-ucla-why-why-why-why-why

you mean where a compulsive liar said he gave UM millions when it was really like 100k and some boat parties.

Shapiro is a fucking loser.

>ncaa paying millions for shapiros lawyer

well addidas got this uniform right. I guess it was a case of even a broken clock is right twice a day.

they already said that is going to be their new regular uniform

Last Chance U is an ok show on netflix
Ah so you didn't watch shit and are just talking like you know. Um was a fluke, but aOSU was literally a good game by MSU then Ellibitch chimped out after the game and the whole sports media world was convinced it was just muh bad playcalling by osu.

No arguments from me, I'd say "high school" is being kind. Russell is a half-ass organization and we get half-ass results most of the time. If you want to see a Tech fan perk up and then punch you in the face a second later when they realize you're lying, tell them that we're replacing Russell. You don't even have to suggest that Nike or Adidas or UA will be taking over, anyone would be better than Russell.

To their credit, they did produce (for a single Thursday night game and never again) they did produce the single greatest uniform in history but their failure to use it after that instance is an absolute crime.

Which team that's outside of the AP top 25 right now has the best chance to win their division?

I like LSU's throwbacks, especially the font

no thats awful kill it with fire

one of the teams in the acc coastal

Same. I'm not sure if they would work well as the standard uniforms, but they're great for the occasional game.

Oregon or Boise State, most likely. maybe TCU

What P5 conference (if any) would Nptre Dame actually have a winning record against if a member?

They'd go 4-5 or 5-4 at best every year in the B1G.

I was going to say Big 12 but they couldn't even beat texass this year

>Michigan
>Has two of the shittiest cities in the United States
>one went bankrupt
>looks like a fucking horror film
>82% nigger
>other can't provide clear water let alone potable water
>both poor as fuck
>can smoke cigarettes inside like a degenerate so everything smells like dogshit
>can't beat the Bucks to save their lives
>can't beat Sparty which is also shit
>literally can't fall on a bad snap
>0-16
>Tigers will still lose the AL Central to the Tribe
>niggers left and right
>best football players left in Suh and Johnson
>actually made one of the best wide receivers retire
>East Lansing's best alumnus has AIDS
>hire a khaki wearing faggot who can't keep his mouth closed who also coached some hafrican unpatriotic piece of shit
>scUM = nerds and chinks
>all those first round picks last years' draft from Michigan
>Detoilet
>only claim to fame is creating cars and yet they can't even do that right
>have to hire some overpriced PR manager to work for Chrysler to make Detoilet not look like a fucking warzone and create a campaign for Americans to buy cars made in Japan

Fuck Michigan. Good luck putting more signs up in beautiful Ohio trying to get us to experience Michigan. The JACK is better than MGM Grand anyway, and your sports teams suck balls. Your cities suck balls. Your entire state, both the mitten and that dog boner called the upper peninsula are all shit. Oh, I forgot

>letting a essential high schooler from Akron beat the NBA Champions
>having a chimpout on your home turf that lives on in infamy

Good job being the laughing stock of the B1G again, Shitigan. Fucking faggots. Go Bucks.

>dog boner called the upper peninsula
lel every time

>You are now aware that if Notre Dame joined the B1G, they would be center-most school in the conference and could go into either the east or the west.

Oklahoma had 1 loss and made it to the playoffs, why shouldn't we

Because y'all are going to lose to Oklahoma, Tech, and probably WVU.

>#21/23 Ole Miss

3:30 is the comfiest time slot this is not debatable

>When your coach is dying on the outside and your team is rotting from the inside, but you still gotta put on a show

Its not fair. Fuck you Baylor. I'm still mad about 2012.

get a real mascot

>Tech

UT Norman Transfer put your trip back on

And fuck UT. The Big 12 needs Houston and maybe even UNLV. Stop cockblocking the new acquisitions just because you don't want to have to compete for recruits.

GUYS

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS OBAMA'S FAVORITE CFB TEAM?

uchicago

The Chicago Maroons and The Columbia Lions

:^)

>not FBS

He was asking for teams, not clubs guys

On a neutral field the only teams I see them beating with little to no doubt in each P5:

ACC:
Syracuse
Wake Forest
Boston College
NC State
Duke
Virginia

6/14

Big 12:
Iowa State
Texas Tech
West Virginia
Kansas State
Kansas

5/10

Big Ten:
Maryland
Indiana
Rutgers
Purdue
Illinois
Northwestern

6/14

Pac-12:
Oregon State
Washington State
Colorado
Arizona State
UCLA

5/12

SEC:
South Carolina
Missouri
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
Arkansas

5/12

OFFICIAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL TIME SLOT POWER RANKINGS (ALL TIMES EASTERN)

1. 3:30
2. 10-11
3. Noon
4. 7-8

9001. Anything later than 11
9002. Anything earlier than noon

Yo, North Dakota State should be Power 5. Opinions?

But Texas is all aboard the Houston train. Nobody wants UNLV, though it isn't Texas keeping Houston out of the Big 12. It's the non-Texas schools that don't want them to join because Houston is a threat to their recruiting in the state of Texas. UT can still sign whoever they want, regardless of Houston's conference affiliation.

>Texas goes independent
>Houston to Big12 in their place

they play a tougher schedule than most p5 teams desu. no fcs, navy is the worst team most years. don't be stupid.

They needed OT to beat their first 2 fellow FCS opponents.

They are easily a dynasty in FCS and are a very good team, but they could not compete in a P5 conference at their current standing. Teams play down and teams play up to competition all the time so you can't just take their game against Iowa as a proclamation that they can hang in a P5 conference. I know they won 6 straight against FBS teams but none were that impressive before Saturday. Even then a lot of people thought Iowa was overrated from last season where they played no one and got BTFO by Stanford.

Before the game Saturday I read somewhere that NDSU would be favored over 52 FBS teams on a neutral field. That's obviously very good but that means there's still 76 teams odds makers would favor. That doesn't bode well for a P5 team.

They'd get absolutely destroyed playing OSU, MSU or Michigan and probably Nebraska and Wisconsin too. Iowa as well more often than not. Everyone else is a split at best even Purdue.

App State won 3 straight FCS titles before they went and beat Michigan. They've been average at best since coming up to FBS.

and App State plays in a bad conference. Not a P5 as well.

and they're 0-2 against their two P5 opponents..

They will also finish 1-4 at best against their only decent P5 teams scheduled this year.

Duke, Syracuse, NC State and VT are average P5 teams at best. They will most likely lose vs Stanford and at USC and I'll throw them a bone vs Miami. Their only good opponents left.

If they were actually in a conference and didn't get to handpick their opponents every year and actually had a set conference schedule with road games they'd be .500 at best in ANY power 5 give or take a few seasons when they get lucky cross divisional games etc.

>Oklahoma
>WVU
>Tech
You should seek medical guidance

>Texas #24 in the coaches poll
I don't even agree with this. Because of Vance Bedford, the highest Texas should be is in the 50s

this, NDSU should just keep doing what theyre doing and be happy with ther current situation

hopefully their AD doesnt get a hard FBS boner after all this praise and ap votes

>miami
>talking about killing uniforms with fire
ayy lmao

they lost by one possession in both games, i wouldn't be so certain. the first post also referenced "every year" and their talent is undeniably below its usual standard this year.

also
>handpick
they play half of an ACC schedule they don't pick, and played at FSU two years ago and at Clemson last year. They "hand pick" teams like Stanford, USC, MSU and Michigan every year, real cupcakes. you're a retard m8, no legs to stand on

you dont like late hawaii night games?

I still dont understand why acc has so many noon kickoffs this year. I dont even mean like the shitty games but the big games are noon this year

you must not have seen the new old school

And the whole point is their fucking garbage against those opponents, thus being a .500 team in a P5.

Notre Dame's record vs P5 teams that finished with a winning record (not ranked. Just a winning fucking record) since 2006:

23-38.

Here's their overall record vs P5 teams in that same span of time:

57-43.

Above average P5 team at best.

>Literally thinking that Stanford is evil

Guess babby didn't get in huh?

>I haven't watched Texas play until this year
Whenever Texas is "back" they get stomped at the Cotton Bowl and then shit the bed on the road.

where'd you get that stat?

Don't forget their great rivalries with Army, Navy, Temple and Purdue that fill at least 2 games a year on a rotating basis.

russell athletic tier desu

By looking at their record every year since 2006 and how many of those P5 games were against teams that ended with a winning record.

Go ahead and do it.

Miami's Jacory Harris unis were perfect.

Wrong pic

i'm not going to do all that work desu. I suspect you might have made some errors there, but I'll have to defer.

nonetheless, that's an arbitrary time span going over two different head coaches and it included literally their worst 3 year span in history.

No errors. I did add Texas and MSU to the winning records stat though assuming they finish with them

Also it's literally 10 seasons and 2 games. That is not an arbitrary time span. ND also went undefeated in that span and had an annual rivalry with Michigan who was also in their worst 3 year span in history (08-10) and ND lost to them too 2 out of 3 of those years.

The running theme here is Notre Dame is extremely bad against good P5 teams.

And their season is over after 3 games lel

how is it not arbitrary? and thanks for the assurance there is no errors. also

>putting that much effort into not making a hypothetical and circumstantial point

so its accepted that the acc is a lot better at football this year

they literally beat 2 different p5 conference champs a couple years ago

LSU alumni here, just got done visiting Austin. The culture is more west coast in Austin (restroom's don't say "Men's" or women's they say meme phrases "Lou" / "Throne / "Powder Room") than being close to Southern or even Texas. It's almost like they sell boots and Texas made items to stay face. But the Unuversity of Texas brand extends well beyond Austin in Texas, especially in west and south Texas.

The "southern" influence dies in Houston, and tends to become more southwest culture as you head west, with Midland and small west Texas towns being conservative strong holds, except for Marfa.

By the way, Austin is a very nice city, a lot cleaner than Baton Rouge.

>By the way, Austin is a very nice city, a lot cleaner than Baton Rouge.

Austin is a hipster infested shitshow with crumbling infrastructure and rampant overcrowding. The traffic is horrific. I lived in San Marcos for years.

15-15 on that first stat if you look at 5 years

watching OM bama... goddamn why couldn't the 3 peat have happened

Oklahoma is by far the best team in the Big 12 the last 2 years.

Oklahoma is the most prestigious team in the Big 12

Oklahoma has the best coach in the Big 12.

Ohio State and Clemson completely shat on them. Oklahoma just wasn't out played, they were physically mismatched. Clemson and tOSU were stronger, faster, bigger and better athletes. Look at the size of Oklahoma's players and the size of their two opponents. The difference is staggering.

If you don't buy into that just look at the draft picks. The Big 12 produces a tiny amount of draftees.

The Big 12 can't recruit. Because of fucking Mike Leach making everyone have this meme spread offense with no defense had ruined everything. NFL caliber recruits don't want to come here.

When does Oklahoma and Texas realize the Big 12 well is poisoned and move on?

Oklahoma is going to smash Texas.

Texas allowed 97 combined points from Notre Dame and Cal. Fucking Cal.

Oklahoma and Texas is by far going to be the worst game ever played but if Cal hung 50 on you then Oklahoma will put up 70.

You're not Houston and the Texas team couldn't even wash Ohio States jock strap.

When LSU wrecked Oregon in 2011 people should of realized then that these high pace meme offense will get destroyed by a stout defense. Unfortunately for the big 12, all the teams believe the faster you run your offense, the better chance you have at winning.

Were you one of the tards that said ND was going to smash Texas? Cal always gets one bullshit win for the year, and the young defense was still getting used to even playing during the ND game. I'm not sure Oklahoma as an excuse for the 78 combined points put on them in the 1st and 3rd game of the year.

>DL pick
im so sorry ole miss

>Texas faces a later exposed ND team allowing 47 points
>Texas faces a fucking unranked Cal team and allows 50
>allowed 97 points

Meanwhile in competent program land

>Oklahoma losses to the 15th ranked Houston team with the best team Houston has ever had
>Oklahoma faces 4 loss Urban Myers tOSU team
>allowed 78 points.

I doubt you're ever going to challenge Oklahoma like tOSU did within the next 5 years much less a few weeks.

What happened at the 2014 Sugar Bowl

>they didn't care because it wasn't the championship

Don't bother answering if that's it.

>175 combined points allowed in 4 games
jesus christ

>later exposed
How? Because ND lost to a higher ranked team than them by 8 points? I don't call the exposed
>got scored 50 points on
By the second best offense in the nation right now. You didn't see Houston putting up that many yards against Lamar. You might be literally retarded.

>lost to a fucking unranked Cal team
Didn't Oklahoma lose to an unranked Texas team last year? Do you think that game reflected how Oklahoma actually plays? Of course not. Similar to the Texas vs Cal game

>feeling sorry for Ole Meme

MSU lowkey is more aesthetic than Michigan

>The culture is more west coast in Austin

No one is disputing that. Austin is the New Orleans of Texas. People go there to drink, party, watch football, and sleep with some green-haired chick they'll never see again.

The rest of Texas is nothing like Austin. Thats the point.

Michigan's colors lowkey clash really hard
>not holding the Alabama Slayers in high esteem
bama pls go

>Stoops
>best coach

u wot m8

>bama slayers

I hate bama as much as anyone else but jesus christ.

They're the best offense in the nation because the Texas defense is so atrocious they let that many yards up.

Are you trying to tell me the fucking Cal offense is better than Ohio States? That somehow you're trying to say Oklahoma would have gotten fucked worse? No, you're fucking out of your mind.

Oklahoma loss by 7 points in a low scoring game, in a rivalry game where everyone knew coach Strongs job was on the line.

The combined total points of that game doesn't add up to Cals offense put on Texas.

I can't wait until Cotton Bowl day where Texas gets 70 hung on them. Sure they'll probably score 50 on us as well, but it will be a win.

He's adamant they don't move divisions. Plus they would need a new stadium which isn't even close to happening. This isn't the first time NDSU has received national praise...

I can appreciate that the winged helmet is cool and unique but yellow is an absolute shit-tier color.

I think MSU finally has the unis nailed. The number font has grown on me.

i am not taking this seriously but who else beats them 2 years in a row?

Name a better coach in the Big 12?

No, that team has it for in them to beat the likes of Iowa, Kansas and KSU once or twice a season

It's a hell of a lot different when you play them for a season. NDSU doesn't have it in them for sustained success against P5 teams without major major major recruiting overhauls.

>bama pls go

You caught me

>us
>Ohio State must have a better offense because hurrr Ohio State
You're using excuses now, and are you implying Ohio States offense did as well against Bowling Green and Tulsa as Cal has been doing against teams with better defenses? Oklahoma is a joke and so is Baker Mayfield. When you face Ohio State and Houston, you have to at least make it a shootout before you assume you're gonna go in stuntin on Texas and not assume they'll at least match Oklahoma offensively

Ohio State, Houston and and everyone else don't take Bowling Green and Tulsa seriously. You can argue all you want but they don't go into those games giving it their all. They don't need too, they sit players and players take a day off. It almost caught Houston but they scored 28 points in one quarter.

Cal took you seriously. Because Cal wants to beat Texas. You took it seriously because your program has been hungry for wins and you know teams like Cal can beat you. Shits been going down hill since 09, I doubt anyone in that locker room takes any P5 opponent for granted. I mean Kansas almost shocked you.

To try and equate games where the opponent didn't take a team who couldn't compete physically like BG against tOSU is entirely delusional and misleading.

Baker Mayfield maybe a joke, but the Texas QB is even funnier.

>Gary Patterson
>Art Briles (once and future king)

That's just offensive. Gary and Art couldn't lick Bobby's boot. Gary hasn't won a chip yet and Art couldn't even manager a BCS bowl.

It's about sustained success not flashes in the pan that equate to nothing much. They're fucking great coaches, but this is ESPN tier delusion.

this, i don't know where the winged helmet is good meme came from but i dont find anything good about it or their uni set in general

plus those color shades are awful, i dont know how you can fuck up navy/blue and gold/yellow tones but Michigan somehow did it

Michigan State is easily the best dressed team in their state

>It's about sustained success not flashes in the pan that equate to nothing much.

Bob Stoops is a flash in the pan since 2000 bro.

Bill Snyder, Gary Paterson

Based Leach

I'm not a big fan of MSU's white on white but their green on green is one of the best unis in cfb

Ohio State fan here: Michigan's still got the better uniforms. Michigan home > MSU home > Michigan away > MSU away

If Michigan moved the "M" and Air Jordan (or better yet got rid of the Jordan logo cause they're not UNC) to the pants like pic related it'd be even better.

One of the things that pissed me off more than it should have about the MSU loss last year was the hideous Bronze accent thing MSU did instead of pure green and white.

We ditched the bronze accent shit starting last year actually. Only the helmets were Bronze.

I don't mind having bronze in alternate things but I'm glad it's gone from the home and aways fully.

it was just a one year temporary thing, all our sports teams had it, i thought it was cool. better than your average 'alt' college uni. or any oregon uni ever

just give him the Heisman now

1800s uniforms were so fucking nice

Cal didn't win because they "took it seriously"
>Shane Buechele
>joke
No true freshman QB has ever had the accuracy and poise that Shane does

here have some conference autism I made once

>driving rainstorm that caused OSU to completely abandon passing and handing to their running back
>not a fluke
did you watch the next two games? Where OSU destroyed Michigan and Notre Dame? Did you see MSU struggle vs Iowa and get obliterated by Bama? Do you honestly think MSU was better than OSU last year? Are you mentally handicapped? Congrats on being able to out-execute in a game where both teams ran QB keepers 90% of the plays due to weather.

lol @ michigan fans and their september heisman campaigns

>It's been 13 years since we've beaten the nerds in Atlanta
I believe it to be the last Clemson game not to air on live tv
It's at least the last conference game

Lived in Austin several years, I like the Longhorns but LHN was a retarded idea and a spit in the eyes of the rest of the conference. Been funny to watch Texas be irrelevant pretty much since launching it though

What did he mean by this?

my fucking face when this post
that seminar must really exist
you know we never started our backup qb's until that game right?
you know we had to deal with rain too right?
you know that there's no do overs right?
you know we fumbled a punt return and gave you the ball on the goal line right? game should have ended 14-7 kek

>Can't lose on a bye week

Good morning, cfb!

Insight?

>Refs didn't catch that
Jesus I can understand maybe the players missing it because they were more focused on how this dude was about to score but how did this not only pass the line judge but the scoring review? Aren't all scoring plays reviewed in NCAA? Absolute bullshit.

Our close fg loss never looked as bad the raping your program was given in the playoffs

Kick Purdue and either Illinois or Indiana out of the B1G and replace them with WMU and CMU. Clean house when you have the chance.

37 - 0

Remember when a five win Nebraska team kicked Sparty's ass last year.

3:30:00:00:00

losing at the last second =/= getting your ass kicked

You still lost so you got your ass kicked.

sounds like how an Ohio state-funded university lost to MSU last year. an ass kicking, you would agree. nice quads btw

i love that big eightish, but
>united statesish
>mountain west
>make the poorest schools travel the most

im not a MSU fan but nice projection fampai

>still lost
just like how MSU kicked Michigans ass right? and how they kicked OSU ass? i liked how CMU kicked Okie Lite's ass. You might aswell admit that youre only pretending to be retarded

I'm a Nebraska fan. We won and we kicked their ass in our shitty season.

>the shitty of nebraska
o how the mighty have fallen

looks like they squeaked by, winning doesnt mean kicking someones ass

>expecting Nebraska fans to use their minds

Duke and NC State are actually complete trash this year. Duke lost to North fucking western

We kicked your ass. We win.
Even if it is by one point, it is still BTFOing them.

>we kicked your ass
>we
kek

>your
not a MSU fan

>expecting Nebraska fans to fully run mental processes
ayy lmao

I don't care what school you come from. Nebraska is the best goddamn program on the planet.

And northwestern got cucked by a MAC school.

husk on deez nutz bruh

Houston played Cincy close because it was an away night game during the week and Cincy is a decent team m8

Exactly. Duke is a joke this year. Northwestern is one of the worst teams in the FBS, and Duke lost by 11 points to them.

Losing Sirk and those defensive players hurt Duke a lot more than I thought it would tbqh. I like seeing them fall flat on their face but I like Cutcliffe and don't want to see his last few seasons spent in complete mediocrity.

this dudes that get shit done like Snyder and Cufcliffe dont deserve to go out on a bad note

I don't like KSU or Duke, especially not Duke since I'm a UNC fan/student, but really they deserve better. They've always been class acts.

If anyone is interested, Tom Helton has apparently lost control of the locker room at USC and players are about to leave in droves.

What's your GOTW Cred Forums?

Clay Helton only got that job because the players liked him
That's gotta be some kind of record

Gators/Vols

Steaks vs. Injuns, maybe watch Volunteer Soldiers vs that animal in every backyard lake in FL

Cal/ASU for my team and because it'll be a memey shootout. The winner has a good chance of being ranked too.

Wisconsin/Sparty and Ass to Mouth/Arky might be good since they'll eliminate a team each from the playoffs.

Clay Helton, thanks

PooSC will go 0-12 this year and I will die laughing.

I like Bob personally, but if you actually think Bob could do what Art did at Baylor you are functionally retarded. Art essentially took a program on the brink of stepping down to the FCS level to a consistent top 10 team. To do what he did in fucking Waco, at Baylor, a private Baptist university with a pretty low student body, with shitty facilities and off-campus stadium, who hadn't had a winning season in near 15 years, is unprecedented.

It's too bad he let all of his player rape wantonly or else he could have a shot at the Playoffs this year.

Wiscy and Sparty. Both of them are on the schedule, so it can only improve their standing before we play them.

Texas Tech stud here

Why is our defense complete trash?

Because you are /meme/.

Got killed last week but I'm committed to this
Got a new roster too
I like it better
Right now though I'll do the Thursday night game

Most teams in the Big 12 don't play defense. There's a reason why OU consistenly wins whats now considered the worst P5 conference nearly every year.

Only way to stop it is to break up the conference and force the teams to play defense. The SEC is also guilty of this but the other way around.

Georgia Tech scored on yet another pick six
Oh boy

MEMEEEEERY

Other than pick six, Watson has been great
15-19 for 172 and 2 rushing touchdowns
Meanwhile Justin Thomas has thrown 2 picks

Because they made Kliff Memesburry the HC instead of Based Zach Thomas.

I blame Cuckby HoCuck

Texh's involved in a close game
Not good for Clemson
Can they hold the Jackets off?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Clemson pulls it off
It was closer than this score suggests

The UnitedStatesian isn't a bad conference makeup, but the name sucks balls

Only changes I would make:
>Trade UCF to the ACC for Georgia Tech
>Trade Memphis and a pallet of cocaine to the SEC for Auburn
>Instigate a vicious cycle wherein Memphis is on constant conference rotation, until they finally drop their football program and become a basketball independent

That way we get an even mix of former SEC school and Texas schools and Auburn and Georgia Tech get each other as travel partners.. With enhanced recruiting pools and media money, Southern Miss would dominate this conference in ~5 seasons.

>Big 12 worst P5 conference
>contains OU, Texas, Baylor, and TCU
>ignoring that PAC 12 and ACC have worse middle-tier teams
>calling for Big 12 to breakup for defensive woes
>not calling for SEC to breakup for offensive woes

You almost fooled me you SEC whore.

I fucking hate the SEC and wish it would die too. Okie Lite fan here.

>Central Michigan

Art was able to do it by committing recruiting violations and let his players fuck drunk sorority girls, eventually costing him his job. Art's a fucking used car salesman while Snyder and Stoops work at the Benz dealership.

Stay strong Big 12 bro. The SECSECSEC will devour all of cfb if we don't. Southern Miss fan reporting.

(P.S. Keep sending us your Offensive Coordinators)

>post your team's GOAT player

DMAC

I remember going to the UT-Arkansas game in 2007 and although Tennessee won. DMac kicked ass.

>tfw WSU fan
At least it was a fun off-season.

Brah, I'm not a Tennessee fan, but have some self-respect. Tennessee has turned out a long line of greats (current one in the limelight being Peyton Manning).

You act like Tennessee is some small Mississippi school with only one name that made them relevant like Mississippi Valley State (who produced Jerry Rice) or Jackson State in Jackson, Mississippi (who produced Walter Payton). or Southern Miss (who produced Brett Favre). Heck even East Mississippi Community College produced
LeGarrette Blount, and now Chad Kelly (and Bo Wallace before him)

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17599106/rutgers-ad-apologizes-drinking-beer-tailgate-party-event-shut-down
Can someone please explain this shit to me?
An adult human being is apologizing because he had a beer before a football game?

JUST

Well there's Heath Shuler, Carl Pickens, Al Wilson, Peerless Price, Johnny Majors, Johnnie Jones, Dewey Warren, Eric Ainge, Casey Clausen, Tee Martin, Peyton Manning, Charlie Garner, Reggie Cobb, Willie Gault, Doug Atkins, Chuck Smith, Antone Davis, a whole bunch more. II just narrowed it down to Reggie.

That's a weak list of Tennessee greats. You aren't much of a Tennessee fan are you?

Serious question.

If Baker Mayfield stayed at Taco Tech, how good do you think he would be today? Would he even BE a QB still? How would this affect other teams? Conferences?

as our resident techfag has said, gayfield got benched for Webb and putting him as a starter was a mistake for OU

Bruh, I've been a Tennessee fan since I crawled out of my Ma's womb in 1995

Literally going to lose every game this season. RIP USC.

Ok well quit embarrassing your school because you obviously aren't very bright. Tennessee deserves better

>MAC refs
I thought only NFL refs could be that fucking stupid

>because you obviously aren't very bright.
haha, this can be said of pretty much anyone with a non-Vandy SEC degree

Because no one gives a shit to commit to your school.

How many of you went to the college you support?

Loyal and True

I went to every school or am in the process of going to each school I support.

Okay..... calm down there son.

Texas grad here. Class of 2014 with a bachelor in marketing.

Oh and i forgot to ask, did you go to college? No shame if you didn't, only 25% of Americans do. And if you did go to college, where did you go? Because ir obviously wasn't Tennessee or you would have said so immediately instead of "i like Tennessee because my Mom."

I go to a community college in Knoxville but I plan on working at UT with a media degree.

>went
Bitch I haven't gone anywhere

L @ Bama
W vs. Utah State
L @ Stanford

>L @ Utah 21-14
>L vs. Arizona State 65-32
>L vs. Colorado 33-28
>W @ Arizona 15-10
>L vs. Cal 54-21
>L vs. Oregon 48-45
>L @ Washington 38-30
>L @UCLA 24-7
>L vs. Notre Dame 42-14
cap it

I've been UT fan since I was a kid. The fuck's your problem?

How much joy will I feel when I see USC go 1-11.

Me! All my parent's kids graduated the college I support (an SEC power). My parents are from the Midwest but not many good schools up their. Just a lot of corn
>in before dude we Midwest schools are like Ivy League caliber for public schools. Lol no

>an FCS team actually might get ranked if a few #15-#25 teams get ranked

Top wew

Fine. As one of the many smart kids the South produces, i was just wondering why you made us look like dumbasses. Thank you for your honesty, honesty is better than intelligence easily, I've always felt that way

Current student at FSU

Okay then. How does saying Reggie White was one of UT's best make me a dumbass? Many fans consider him one of the greatest players to play for the Vols. Including me.

That is embarrassing. Basically Tallahassee Community College just south of Alabama/Georgia. I do like how it's less than an hour from the beaches tho

reporting in

When I was a student in south Georgia I used to go into Tallanasty to get drunk a lot. Good times. Now I'm stuck in Berkeley and I don't really know of any good places to get hammered at now.

Because the Vols have a huge game coming up this weekend that got Gameday. Been a while since the Vols were on the map like this. And you aren't helping by making them sound like some irrelevant small Mississippi school like Jackson State, Miss Valley, Southern Miss and such

>this is embarrassing

I'm sorry pic related offends you mate

Wtf is wrong with that girl's toes? Look like my grandfather's

No offense man but it's literally a community college with money.

I'm not though.

>unconquered
>lost by 43 points only four days ago

Looks good other than your shitty shoes. And a lot of people look at shoes first and follow "the shoes make the man" credo

None taken, it depends on what you go for. Some programs are community college tier but programs like our film school are ranked nationally. Like why the fuck do we have nursing here, UCF has a better program than ours

Should I do actual dress shoes with the heel? They look better when I actually tie them right.

Yeah its a small-time stadium. Crazy Tallahassee Community College is proud of it. Do you not get TV or internet in Tallahassee?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_football_stadiums_by_capacity

Please read the first paragraph:

dos.myflorida.com/florida-facts/florida-history/seminole-history/

I miss Tallanasty though when I lived in Valdosta. I remember partying a lot my sophomore year there.

There are lots of dress shoes. I have many options and I'm regular middle class

Eyyyyy Toledo Rockets

New thread

No, all we do is do rituals and pray to Jameis Winston

The partying is what makes TallyNasty

>too early

>who are you quoting

>>who are you quoting

New-new thread that isn't cancer when?

just for u

>that isn't cancer

>complains about cancer
>posts in generals
I'm just giving you memelords what you want

WHO HERE /RICE/

>Ass to mouth
>good
literally how?
Also LSU has to be chaotic something, preferably evil

I'll make the new thread.

Bachelors in geology from Cal. Class of 2014.

>tfw even though everyone thinks it, you won't beat $C
>tfw haven't beaten them in over a decade

fuck no. you guys are 0-3...I think I don't even know or care to look it up

Kal is gonna go a respectable 9-3

New Thread

Btw the actual new thread is

>You act like Tennessee is some small Mississippi school with only one name that made them relevant
>or Southern Miss (who produced Brett Favre).

Listen here Tennessee fucker. Don't lump us in with a bunch of FCS schools, junior colleges, or black schools. USM has produced a long line of great college players, coaches and NFL greats.

Short list:
>Reggie Collier (first NCAA quarterback to rush for 1,000 yards, and pass for 1,000 yards in the same season)
>Brett Favre
>Ray Guy
>Jamie Collins (2015 Pro Bowler)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Southern_Mississippi_people#Athletics

Fuck you and your radioactive orange. Have fun losing to Florida.

Southern Miss, Elementary Education, class of 2017.
Going back for my Master's immediately after graduation.