R
R
Y

Sorry Samuel.

Sam Bradyford.

THATS NOT AN APOLOGY

SO SORRY

Sorry, Sam.

Is there a word for having one eyelid more closed than the other?

Sorry Sam.

I'm sorry Sam

it's a shame you couldn't play this well for us, but I think 99% of the problem was chip kelly.

wentz hype here

cock-eyed

Sorry sam, sucks you didn't pull out and become sweet for the Eagles, but like everyone else said, it was prolly Chip's fault. Wentz is better fit for Pederson too so either way, best of luck bro.

I always believed in him so I'm not apologizing.

you literally can't get more blatant jew eyes

Listen here, Sam. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU WERE IN PHILLY, BASED SAMMY B

sorry Chief Sam "Red Cloud" Bradford, especially for the genocide of your people

SORRY SAM

PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE BASED

SORRY SAM

lmao, chip was the problem? he's why the least talented offensive roster in the nfl put up 30 points a game now

stay deluded phillyfag

sorry that you're going straight back to the bench when Teddy gets back.

>Doubting Slick Rick
>Ever

That man is playing 4D chess while the other GMs in the league are playing Connect Four.

Nigger if Bradford keeps this up Teddy may not start another game until Bradford gets hurt. And this comforts me.

Maybe if he makes it to the playoffs and loses. Not if he wins.

sorry.
but Can't Miss is going to be good.

>got of McCoy, Mathis, DJax, and Maclin
>not the problem

>Rick plays 4D chess off the field, Zimmer plays 4D chess in practice and in games
Are the Vikings approaching their championship win?

ptosis

>ever doubting Sam

sorry ...you goofy looking fucker .
GO vikes

good thing they didn't trade him back in June, he would have ended up with the

>browns

That fucker.

I am a Vikings fan and even I will admit that Teddy was never good. He was ranked in the bottom 3 in the league from a stats standpoint.

I doubted you and I'm sorry..

why does he look like he is lit?

i'm sorry you goofy guy

you're fucking retarded if you don't think he was the problem.
his meme up-tempo offense and whole "time of possession is irrelevant" shtick meant that the defense was on the field at least twice as long as they needed to be.
even if they scored points, the defense never got a rest because they never sustained long 5 min+ drives.

obviously it doesn't help that sammy checkdown would throw 5 yard passes on third and long but chip was the major problem

Also Agholor and Matthews and Ertz dropped the ball too much, it seems like Minny has some better receivers

>until Bradford gets hurt
any day now

Sorry Sammy

>This thread could go on for a while.
time for a snickers bar

Sorry Sam. I've always liked you in Philly. I knew you always had the potential.

deathly kek. I'm sick, quit making me laugh.

y is he look so short? or she just legit WMBA?

is sam a meme qb or is he the real deal? looked like he was throwing dragons tonight, but is the packers defense just shit tho?

1/16th cherokee. they are a meme indiantribe

he's a little fragile, both emotionally and physically. He's not "soft" exactly but his confidence can be rattled pretty easily.

but give him a fairly clean pocket and don't drop his passes and he can pick anybody apart.

She was a model.

We already knew Bradford was better than Bridgewater. The question is: is he elite?

Bradford is elite.

Diggs made him unstoppable.

>but give him a fairly clean pocket
If the o-line plays like they started the game rather than the way they finished it, this will be a real problem.

I'll give you competent at best.

He's done literally nothing in his career that would put him in the same time zone as elite.

He had a great game today. Enjoy it. He'll be on I.R. soon enough.

He's gotta be more than that. If he grew his hair out he could be Sitting Bull.

No apologies for Checkdown Sammy

You just got a complete defense to carry you, that's the only difference now

>McCoy, Mathis, DJax, and Maclin
>often injured and subpar
>often injured
>locker room cancer, subpar
>overpaid and declining
I will be the first to admit, however, that I think the last two are being misused.

Nice that you admit you've never watched the Teddy play, you casual fantasy faggot.

lazy eye

SORRY

Sorry Sam.

Part of me wants him to do really well in Minny, but on the other hand, i'd like for the Eagles to have a better first rounder next year.

Plus, if they don't do something about that swiss cheese o-line, they're gonna have much bigger problems. Bradford has a better weapon over there (Diggs) than anything he had in Philly, but that line might actually be worse than what he had to deal with here last year.

Why would that happen
Teddy's only advantages are he isn't made of glass and he can manage the game. He can't make the plays that Bradford was making

Teddy isn't coming back, his knee will never be strong enough to play in the league again.

Sorry Sammy. I always rooted for you but youre made of glass :/

Sorry Sam

sorry sam

teddy who?

why does he look bipolar? seriously look at those crazy eyes

same

sorry sam-a-lam