/hayne/

/hayne/ is a fresh new community on Cred Forums with a multi-code focus just like the great man himself. This will include discussion associated with /nfl/, /rug/ and /nrl/.

This will be the next big thing, get in quick so you can say you were here from the beginning.

In today's thread, feel free to discuss the slanderous allegations of Hayne being linked to organised crime, any changes the 49ers should make to their starting lineup to patch the gaping hole left by the departure of Hayne and the merits of Hayne playing rugby union for Fiji in 2017.

Helpful links:
nrl.com/jarryd-hayne-highlights/tabid/10959/contentid/697206/default.aspx
nfl.com/player/jarrydhayne/2553117/profile
fb.com/JarrydHayne/
rugbyleagueproject.org/players/jarryd-hayne/summary.html

>Never play fatball before
>Goto America
>Beat out Fatmericans who have played for 18-35 years easily
>Get dropped as a scapegoat
>Scapegoat doesnt work
>Team loses dramatically without him
>QB gets benched
>Coach gets sacked
>Team goes bankrupt

Why didnt you Americans just treat Jarryd Hayne with the respect he deserved? Now your fucking team is finished, and soon your entire league.

Hayne.

I know everything about Jarryd Hayne, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about him, his career history, his tries, his highlight games, his favourite Hillsong hymn. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 minutes in /nfl/ but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of Hayne knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of Hayne facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Cred Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /hayne/ on Cred Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of Hayne and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT the Hayne Plane, Parramatta, NSW, Fiji, San Francisco and myself are, and it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me and have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of Hayneposts on Cred Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about Jarryd Hayne, Rugby League, any American Football generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to get shot at in the Cross.

Based goosey

IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME

reminder Hayne did nothing wrong and this """corruption""" meme is an attempt by the Parramatta jew

Nanner fan here. Hayne is a dumbfuck for wanting to play for a Jim Tomsula coached team. And when he hot his shot, he fumbled on his first regular season punt return.

His agent should have advised him to play anywhere but here. Detroit wanted him iirc.

Hayne could play anywhere for anyone. Hayne could have been a tertiary educated scholar if he hadn't chosen to pursue a career as an elite athlete. If anything, the coach's agent should have advised him to respect Hayne.

Let me tell you something

take your stale memes to ledbit

Hayne's a cunt. Fuck him. NRL shouldn't have taken him back for what he did to Parra.

Oh no, how dare someone switch clubs, this is absolutely unheard of! Bawwwww muh parramatta for life :(((((((((((((

He said that if he ever game back to the NRL he'd play for Parra. See how that turned out. Dumb cunt.

Oh no, how dare someone switch clubs, this is absolutely unheard of! Bawwwww muh parramatta for life :(((((((((((((
He should have abandoned his own best interests and played for a much, much smaller salary because that would be the only thing that would satisfy my autism :(((((

The point is that he's a liar and a cheat. It worked out conveniently for the NRL since they want to set up the Titans for a premiership in the next few years to keep Queensland winning premierships while working to prevent the Sydney teams from winning. After the Broncos and Cowboys, Parra was regarded as the most likely team to win the comp this year. Greenberg couldn't have that so they took Foran, Peats, Norman etc from us and prevented Hayne from coming back. Fuck Hayne and fuck the NRL.

You are LITERALLY pathetic mate. Players change teams all the time when it's in their best interests to do so. There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with that. If Parramatta couldn't put forward an acceptable salary then there's no reason why Hayne should grace them with his elite presence.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

I miss him

I've missed these threads, thank you OP

Hayne's a phony.

You're a fuckwit. How many of those players make a public commitment to play for one team only to end up switching to another after the NRL "encourages" them to do so?

FACEOFF

Which muscular nickname do YOU prefer?

>A) The Hayne Train
>B) The Hayne Plane
>C) The Say Hayne Kid

t. Vinh Nguyen

Let me guess, you're from Queensland?

>to keep Queensland winning premierships while working to prevent the Sydney teams from winning.

wait what? now that's the conspiracy? weren't they biased to Sydney teams before this?

I don't get what the NRL wants anymore

Tassie

This is what nrl posters think is funny.

This is literally what amuses them.

Only Queensland retards think there's a pro-Sydney bias. You can see it clear as day from the late 1990s onward. The Storm, the Sydney mergers, booting out Souths, promising the Bears that they can stay if they relocate to Central Coast then booting them out anyway. It's a criminal front.

>the Big Strong Poo Shit Peealshmen are out to get us

KEK

your meme state should just be fucking annexed already, it has NEVER produced ANYTHING of value

Can't wait for the Sharks to smash the North Queensland scum next week.

Hayne

Elite

Schooners

Middy

Hayne

Walkgod

Bubbler

Straffo

I think playing with Reggie Bush was part of it

Reality Check

Daniel

joshy

Convict

Goosey

Matt/Ivan

Turknjaydee

KrazyRapist

StatsGOD

TonyAbbot_Pbuh

Devvo lad

Jeff

Wildcard

Madden

Dyson Heppell

Terence

threadcunt

Gregory Berrycone

Autistic Memespouter

Neo AMS

B3K

Fat Hump Gay

kiwi_swag

This desu

Jynn

balding amirfag

LCHM

I was here in the beginning!! Screen cap me for proof please I'll be back to check my replies when I get home from school lol

Once again, I am the last man standing.

You can't keep saying once again when it never actually happens loser