FOUR CHAN Cred Forums GENERAL

NOTE TO MODS, READ FIRST Hiro said we are allowed to have a thread pertaining to the discussion of the board itself, so lets do just that.

TOPIC: current state of the board

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you actually think anything is going to change?

somethings got to give soon, plenty of unhappy posters and the mods will never acknowledge the fact that they're a major part of why the board isn't the same anymore (for the worse)

Do you like the banner?
Cred Forums.org/banner-contest/sp

separate board for povertyflop to keep out smelly euros and beaners

Bring back power rankings

Shit I should've mentioned something about the banner contest

Rangeban Canada case closed.

Let us have fun at night when sports are over

this

>redditor SJW numales are absolutely _desperate_ to influence Cred Forums in these critical few months before the election.

THIS

power ranking threads are essential spee culture

also bring back lel threads

this, what is the big deal with letting boys have some fun after sports? Cred Forums was created as a sports pub kind of board but the mods stifle anything close to fun

Trip and namefags should not be allowed on Cred Forums, period.

They ruin Cred Forums with their faggotry. Generals would be tolerable without them

Long time lurker here.

Mods are fags. Fuck them in their virgin asses with red hot fire pokers.

That is all.

These threads are a mistake Hiro

let me summarize the next 500 posts

>I hate [x] please delete it
>I love [y] please keep it
>flags are good/bad
>2008 is best Cred Forums - please wave magic wand and make it come back

what did I miss?

I'd put money on current Cred Forums janitors being from reddit. If they let us have our old Cred Forums culture it would be a non-issue who or what the janitors/mods are

Power rankings +1

This post reeks of janitor, all you faggots hated /q/ when it was around.

good:

>flags
>power rankings
>pub-culture

bad:
>jannies
>redditors

>Most of the banners couldn't even be posted because mods would b&

>wahhhhhhhhh
Tripfags!! Go Away!!

lol, what?

Fuck off tripfaggot you're cancer and you know it

Do you see a trip? Faggot
Learn to filter

Hell yeah actual spuh thread

reminder that until the mods aren't shit twitter Cred Forums is the home of true bro culture

fucking this you fat tub of mods

>power rankings have long been a part of sports and sports culture (not just Cred Forums)
>thread 404/banned/pruned as soon as one is posted
mods dont know what they're doing

twit/sp/ is where the real ones are at

Get rid of generals/eternal threads already, jap moot. This place used to be fun and active now its full of slow tripfaggot threads. Especially /trb/.. move them to /vg/

RESPONSES TO YOUR POST POWER RANKINGS

1. Yes
2. Definitely
3. Absolutely
4. Certainly

POWER GAP

9001. Maybe

POWER GAP

90000000000000000000000000000001. No

Cred Forums is fine, stop overreacting

>I'm defending cancer and pretending it's not because I post as a name/trip fag all the time
>because I'm not using a trip right now means I never do

You should kill yourself

need a /spg/ board

do not mention /asp/ below this line

--------------------------------------------

Split off American sports into another board

The majority of Cred Forums users are not American and don't give a shit about the weird and crazy "sports" that are played in literally one single country on the entire planet

Ban generals
Make /spg/
Allow some off topic posts and sports culture shit

Remove flags for a week for a trial run to see if it improves the board

A Power Rankings general

I think flags are important to Cred Forums because where you're from has a defining impact on what sports you know/follow. plus flags are the source of ALL the best bantz

i'd do those weird random flags like Cred Forums had awhile ago

Why is he so adorable?

>Remove flags for a week for a trial run to see if it improves the board

Delete flags, delete bants

No thanks

Will he bring back Snacks?

Ban generals or move them to another board. If there's no sports on, that's the entire first page of the board.
Bring back bro culture and lel

The inter country bantz was better before flags.

No it wasn't

>The inter country bantz was better before flags.
You are mentally retarded. Flags helped evolve bants into a new level of precision and untold lels

Generals have killed this board more than any other. The biggest difference between GOAT 2011-2012 Cred Forums and today's Cred Forums are the generals. Cred Forums was infinitely better without all the shitty generals, which have basically killed off the board culture.

There was a time in which Cred Forums was one of the premier boards on Cred Forums, with the dankest and most popular memes, and now it's second rank with little to no influence on the rest of the site. It's depressing how far things have fallen.

no more overmoderating. fuck off.

get rid of generals. we don't need that shit. site ran just fine before them.

this would fix the majority of issues.

Best memes came from Cred Forums during that time. Now any thread that isn't a general or gamethread doesn't even get replies.

What killed Cred Forums was moot moving current event bowls/police chase threads to Cred Forums and deleting nightly A&T threads

All the memes still being posting are from 2011 - 2012, Cred Forums has been stifled and next batch of GOAT memes hasn't been created ((yet))

I think with Cred Forums, it's that the crackdown was too much, so now we're stuck with these shit ass generals because they are basically hideouts for the most of the board. Like go ahead and make a thread and probably it gets deleted or is so shit that people would rather just stick to their little clubhouses (generals) than post in them. The more people making threads, the more chance we get more original content. Now people just hide in generals/game threads and wait so they can race to make the following threads:
>JUST
>APOLOGIZE
>any shit song lyrics

That's all that's left of this board.

>Cred Forumsartans

more like Cred Forumsun little kids on meth.

Ban divegrass cause I don't like it.

separate board for amerifat """""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""" when

it already exists

>/asp/ threads still leak into Cred Forums and mods dont do shit

>Better before flags
>It consisted of nothing but Australian faggots shitposting

FUCK OFF OUT OF MY CAPTCHA HANS

>mods literally legally cannot delete a thread designed to showcase how inept they are
cuck'd

forgot about that

handegg and basebore to /asp/ when

this

also

new mods all around, completely clean house

I wonder how many Brazilian posters voted for that 7-1 banner. They love self loathing

The mods on this board don't know what they're doing. They delete sports-related threads because they aren't familiar with the people/teams. Like, they deleted a post about Kaepernick taking a knee right when it happened. Just one of many examples.

Lighten up. If it becomes a problem, delete more threads again.

Can't let this thread die it will be pruned as soon as it hits page 5