Based Cam intimidating the fuck out of a nu-male cuck

What was the Colin the Cuck thinking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He never forgot

P-please don't hurt me Mr. Newton!

y-you can take the virginity of my muslom gf just stop bullying me!

He was probably thinking about how they had identical stats at the time he got benched last year, while that memester got to keep playing and won the memevp

Was hoping Scam would lay hands on that bitch nigga.

t. Nanner fan

I didn't know Fellaini was signed by the 49ers

They are about equally effective for their price.

Lol the bitch tears from cam after that game.

based colin standing up to pigs

Why does Cam always have a towel on his head? Is it a Muslim thing?

Based Cam is a Christian

He probably thought it looked really cool and unique in high school and has been doing it naturally ever since.

It's grown on me. Used to be a sign of his sulking but now it's more just an extension of himself.

How people praised this faggot and openly hate on Cam for smiling and having fun is beyond me.

the same people hate them both for similar reasons

the problem is that hip white girls don't like cam because he is "arrogant" whereas kaepernick is a "freedom fighter" for not standing during the anthem

>I get paid bank to ride pine and troll irl

I don't praise either. I hate Kap with a passion since he tried 4 fades to Crabtree when he could have gave the ball to Gore in the owl. Fuck him.

Scam is smug crybaby, that's why he is hated.

>crybaby

my favourite meme

It looks like a today's modern black looking at another from the 70s.

Maybe it was a superbowl chokers convention?

Cam understands that the police don't target minorities, they target everyone. Kap is a faggot who is letting some pussy run his life. Anything to stay relevant right Kap?

Just don't leave Cam alone in the same room as your laptop.

Do you even know what the hell a nu-male or cuck is?

Jesus Christ redditors just throw out meme insults without knowing what they are.

What's the context behind this pic?

t. nu-male cuck

why is Colin embracing black culture, he looks more mexican/muslim than black tbqh.

Just knock your laptop onto the floor first and you won't have to worry about Cam touching it.

When did Fellaini become an NFL player?

Put me in the r/Cred Forums screenshot, Mr. Cuck

One surly black man said to the other
>u eyeballin me nigga?
Startled, he replied
>actually I'm Saudi Arabian, and I'm not your "nigga"

>me in the backgeound taking the picture

>be half nog, half white
>get abandoned by black father
>get raised by rich white adoptive family

>become dindu at age 28

What is his endgame?

t. nu-male cuck

Cam is eye-balling Colin the Cuck for being a race baiting faggot that sucks at football

Wtf, I like Cam now

This.

Cam WAS a smug spoiled crybaby last year, but his recent attitude--like not whining about blatant refball in Denver--has improved considerably. He's far more likeable than an irrelevant attention whore bench warmer.

To ensure the NFL can't fire him due to social issues and to go down in history as an activist because he never actually accomplished or did something meaningful in his life.

It keeps the hot sun off his head! :D

His post-game pressers are pretty good too. Hate him all you want, but Cam would easily be the face of the NFL if he was playing for a large-market team like LA, NY, Dallas, Chicago or Houston.

What happened? Anyone have a webm?

this

existential disconnect triggered by compleye loss of identity as his career crumbles away and a deep subconscious, escapist reaction to self loathing

Makes him look like an Egyptian Prince

>we wuz kings

Cam nigger has done the same as kaepernick. lost a superbowl game

>anybody giving a fuck about the Texans or Rams

He wants to be like Mike.

The difference being Cam grew up after experiencing the let down while retaining his competitive spirit and his love of life and football. Colon's ego was shattered and he's become increasingly narcissistic as his stock plummets now that he has to carry his team instead of the other way around. He's realized that was his one chance to win it all and now he's lashing out in a desperate effort to protect his self image, but inside he knows that he is a hollow, broken husk of the man he was just a few years ago.

His father was north african, not a nog

The sandnigger is half-towelhead.

They are both cry baby niggers.

Quality self deprecating there France

dont be so sensitive

everyone who hated kaep hates cam

The Jets and Giants are shit but they constantly get pushed because they're New York sports teams. Same thing with the Texans. JJ Watt is a really good player, definitely will go down in the HoF, but he gets his dick sucked constantly partially because his team is in one of the 10 largest TV markets and 4th largest cities in the nation. Cam Newton is only in the #22 (and rising) market. If he was in a larger city he'd be all over the news.

Everyone here is projecting their hatred for Kaepernick and playing out a fantasy where Cam Newton thinks just like them

I don't think Newton gives a fuck about any of that, he's just punking him for being a bench playing bitch nigga who thought he was hot shit

>two nigger meme qb's
>both have their own obnoxious td celebrations
>both gotten btfo in respective superbowls when they weren't busy having mediocre seasons
>both btfo by a superior white man qb
kek they should just end their careers now

Cam is already all over the news

In fact he is in the news more than Eli Manning, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jay Cutler and Brock Osweiler combined

Good teams and players in the NFL get coverage because the league is so popular.

The towel looks better?

This, as much as i wish Cam was doing it for that, Colin and Cam are known enemies ever since Colin mocked Cam's celebration in the 2013 playoffs. Colin also had a chip on his shoulder then especially for cam because Cam was a college star and drafted 1st or 2nd overall while Colin went in the 2nd round

i bet cam told him to stop trying to act black

McNabb always did it, figured Cam did it because him

Newton is basically a larger McNabb

why do americans care so much about whether this lad stands up or not?

anyone who goes for a muslim gf or asian gf is beta on inside anyway. They might not show it but they are.

He knows the color white is better on top.

I think for a lot of people it's just that he comes off like a self important douchebag who thinks he's actually making some grand statement instead of being an attention seeking faggot

dude I'm making millions of dollars a year and more privileged than 95 percent of the world but stop oppressing me WHITE MAN

shit argument lad, famous privileged people do protest-y things on behalf of poor people all the time. the post above yours makes much more sense desu

I am not even arguing anything. It's saying that is why people hate him. I was answering your question retard. Also, other people doing it somehow mean it's not retarded? Kek. The guy above me said the same thing I did anyway.

Are you sure about that?

>on behalf of poor people
He clearly thinks that he is the victim.

>ambiguous statement
>clearly

Okay

can you tell that from the way he sits?

Colin is suffering from middle-class black guilt. It's even worse than white guilt.

He was put up for adoption at birth and a well-off white couple adopted him. He was raised with every advantage.

Now, he feels like he should act black, because his daddy was black. His daddy abandoned his mom when she was pregnant with him.

It's a sad thing to see this kind of guilt, but he will grow out of it.

pls help me how to get into this sport. All I see is men bouncing around.

I came here to ask whether it was to make him look more nigger. Because if so it's really working.

but real blacks are muslims like malcom x only corns are cuckstians

Say what you want about Kaepernick as an athlete and as an individual, but he looks undeniably cool with that afro in that uniform. He's even got the sideburns.

>99.99 percent of the world
FTFY

Ummm

K, so I don't know where to begin. Different players have different responsibilities on offense and defense. There's an offensive and defensive line. The offensive line protects the quarterback from the defensive line (and whoever else might come after him, sometimes linebackers, "the second line" and others do also). Then there are cornerbacks and safeties who are behind the linebackers and the last line of defense. They mostly focus on defending against the pass by covering the receivers (the guys the quarterback tries to pass too) The quarterback either passes or hands the ball off to a running back. It's basically a sport of trying to shut down and predict the other team's offense and trying to exploit the other team's defensive weaknesses without being too predictable (unless they can't stop your strengths anyways)

Idk, it's hard to explain, just watch and you'll eventually get it. It's pretty simple

>steve smith and Jordan Gross's final game as panthers.
that game hurt so much worse than the superbowl, because I honestly think if we had won it we would have been champions that year.

where does the name kaepernick originate?

thanks! I will have to watch some videos for beginners and some great games where they explain why it is great. Because I've seen great games and I'm like... what?

>all this talk about a back up qb

I think Kaps strategy is working guys

i dont know man. i've always assumed he is half black half some sort of terrorist.

would guess its gaelic

also his adoptive parents gave him that name

his mom is a jew and his sperm donor was a black

If you're a football fan like me, part of the fun is the game, and the other part is roster/salary management and the draft. Seeing players emerge from college is cool. For instance, Tom Brady (widely considered the GOAT quarterback) is suspended for the 1st 4 games. So the second string backup quarterback has been playing while he is out and was playing really well. Then, all of the sudden bam a bone crushing hit injured his shoulder, so they had to use their 3rd string quarterback, a rookie who happened to go to the same college as me. I've seen him play several times. The rookie led the Patriots to a win. Stuff like that is cool to me and a big reason I love pro football. The drama!

>more black on cuck violence

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ