I've been trying to deny it for so long, but I just can't do it anymore. He just isn't the same player anymore

I've been trying to deny it for so long, but I just can't do it anymore. He just isn't the same player anymore.

>muh hail marries
that's literally all he's good at. making ridiculous throws off his back foot.

he has terrible pocket awareness and is a turnover machine against even semi good competition.

most overrated player ever next to peypey

we broke him

Are the Packers offense really any good tho? Objectively, w/o Rodgers they'd be bottom 3 in the league.

It's true. The light has gone out of him.

They cried all last year that Lacy was fat and Nelson was gone

He's so angry lately, like legitimate rage. It's affecting him badly

>these terrible excuses
brady has dragged corpses to the AFC title compared to what rogers has

he is cracking under the pressure of lying about his sexual orientation

>yfw Rodgers comes out then throws 5,000 yards 50 TDs 8 INTs or some shit

>brady
You mean the cheating system babby?

He's literally shit. I don't understand. He's not even a top 20 QB anymore and he's only like 30 years old. This is bullshit.

Overrated system baby.

This.

Look, Rodgers, just come out. Who gives a fuck? You can marry your butt pirate boyfriend now and be happy and not wear a beard. JUST FUCKING DO IT AND BE HAPPY AND WIN THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL FOR YOUR ASS-PARTNER-HUSBAND ALREADY.

>sytem baby
>matt flynn throwing for 6 TDs and a GB record
kek

It was this game, wasn't it?

>system baby
>system

First time watching the packers? We have no system

He still has all of the talents, there's just something wrong with the way he makes decisions these days

he used to have a quicker trigger and was fine with making risky throws, he hesitates more now and doesn't like getting aggressive with the ball until the pressure is on and the game is on the line

I thought your system was McCarthy hamstringing Rodgers at every opportunity?

I have it on good authority that his anal sphincter got torn at a BDSM club this off-season and it hasn't fully healed yet.

AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM AARON RODGERS IS A HERO IN THE GAY COMMUNITY STOP PICKING ON HIM

I think he gets too much in his own head. If things are going well and GB's ahead then he's all smiles and he generally plays well.

When things start going wrong, he just seems to get angry and start making more mistakes.

I just want him to be the best again

Rodgers just needs to come out of the closet but it's not easy in Wisconsin. Hell it's not even easy for Christiano Ronaldo and he totally gay living with just his son and posting pics of it all the time but never of girls

your a special kid of delusional aint ya

>Brady

Not fair, Brady has a competent offensive coordinator

gays degrade mentally sooner than most. they're constantly stressed and have constant headaches from their illness.

>fine with making risky throws

This weak ass bait

>mcdanials
>competent
he's only good when BB is managing him

thats what happens when you pay a QB >20m a year. you can't pay the good players anymore, and they leave. his top receiver is a white guy.

I'll rephrase, there wasn't such a thing as a tight throw that he couldn't hit. He was still cautious but not quite as much as I see today, he doesn't start gunning until the team is down

and it doesn't help when the bread and butter back shoulder throws he used to deal to Jordy are off cadence as well

jordy was legit until he tore his ACL

cobb and adams are overrated trash though

All jokes aside Rodgers is seriously gay. He just needs to come out and get it off his chest. I think that is what has been bothering him. When you turn 30 you start to reflect on your life more and the things you havnt done yet. He must really be wrestling with cuming out.

he probably just doesn't want to deal with the media shitstorm around it because it's current year and it's not really a big deal

he died inside against Arizona when he made that insane hail mary to tie the game only for Larry Fitzgerald to run the kickoff return all the way back for a touchdown and win the game on the first play. the Rodgers and the Packers had meme magic on their side in that playoff run and they still came up short, Rodgers has been on suicide watch ever since.

ADAMS IS SHIT. Cobb is shit when it matters. Add in a TE that can't run a route and there you go.

>Are the Packers offense really any good tho?
Not really. He's been working with not a whole lot for a couple seasons now.

You'd have to be a moron to ever think Rodgers has the the drive or commitment that Brady does

Rodgers physical skills are declining and he doesn't have the mental toughness to make u pfor

>Cobb is shit when it matters

Nah, he was half in 2013 against the Burrs and in 2014 against the Girls.

Adams has thrown this entire offenses mojo off.

He peaked early. Everyone kind of assumed he'd be elite well into his 30's, but nope. Meanwhile Big Ben (who is just a year older and was assumed to retire early) is ironically playing the best football of his career. Funny how these things work out.

>half

*Goat, fucking autocorrect

Everyone assumed ben would retire early because he has constantly dealt with injuries, but they have generally been minor and not the same things. Steelers also smartly built a good oline for him. Thats the biggest thing.

Adams is the cancer imo

they doubled down hard on trying to make him the next "premier" and it threw all of the sync off because he's fairly inept

why do people think lacy is good?

fucker is still fat and slow even after his offseason weight "loss"

He averaged 5 ypc, he wasnt the problem. Hell, McCarthy didn't nearly give him the ball enough.

Playing under Bruce Arians also didn't help.

Inb4 an Aaron Rodgers mvp season. Maybe Nelson gets his speed back. Maybe Janis comes back and blows everyone away. The problem still seems to be receivers not getting seperation. I wouldn't discount Rodgers when he had to make a rushing TD in both games and he was robbed of like 100 yards by the DBs molesting receivers enough to get dpi. The run D seems vastly improved so if Shields returns and some receiver picks up the slack the team could easily dominate

>broke through numerous hard tackles
>he's shit
Lacy is fine

packers need more playmakers on O. rodgers is the only reason that offense is even good. he still has a beast arm and can make accurate and fast as fuck throws anyone watching tonight could see that easily. he did miss some easy ones though

FEED LACY THE BALL

FUCK YOU MIKE MCFATTY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO ADJUST A GAME PLAN

STOP RUNNING 3 WR NO HUDDLE THAT HASN'T WORKED SINCE LATE 2014

THROW IN SOME NEW SETS, SLOW THE GAME DOWN, DO THE 4WR 1 TE AND THE 5WR SETS WE DID IN 2011

REEEEEEEE

Rodgers looked completely off this game but I know he will turn it around, he always does. He usually starts off slow the first few games and then starts railing on teams. Last year was a down year for him and he put up nearly 4000 yards, 31 tds, 8 ints.

why dont the broncos wear those jerseys at home instead of the gaudy orange ones

They're both hideous, Denver has one of the worst uniforms in the NFL

ESTABLISH

THE

RUN

He played like zero in preseason because we're afraid to hurt him which is retarded

We're two games into the season and he's 1-1, the loss being without their shutdown corner. This subreddit has been overreacting to everything lately.

He needs to come out as gay. He is trying his best to hold it in and its throwing off his mojo.

Lacy has been garbage in general. They should kick him out.

Hes still the best. Fuck minnesota.
>Inb4 systembabby brady

This has been my point all along. Who else is good on packers? Garbage defense. Garbage offensive line.

How do you cope with the headaches?

Your opinions on pic related?

He's a 9.5/10 tbqh

Nah, that'd be the Titans.

>you will never be an americlap for 1 day just so youre allowed to wear that shirt

Are the Vikings and packers rivals now? Or do the Vikings have to keep beating the fudge packers? If they aren't rivals, how many more times do the Vikings have to beat the fudge packers before they are rivals?

the vikings can never beat them enough to take chicago's place

Is anyone else worried about fudge packer fans? I mean, sure, they are some of the worst posters on Cred Forums but their state sucks so bad and their women all weigh like 300lbs I'm worried that they have nothing left to live for? Especially if their team gets moved to Las Vegas?

you don't have to live in the state to be a fan dummy

Hey, Wisconsin isn't that bad. I mean, yeah most our women are morbidly obese and always say that Clay Matthews is "MUH HUSBAND", but there's a couple cute ones here and there (and yes, they're still a little THICK).

>we

agreed. but he needs to get a trade. i hear san francisco needs a qb.

and all his passes leave a rainbow in the air

No, Blaine Gabbert is a GOAT QB

hello cowboy

Fuck you, they're nice

I think >we also have one of the best throwback unis

Mccarthy is seriously retarded. Belichick can still gameplan to win without Brady, Mccarthy would have the packers go 0-16 without Rodgers.

Best case scenario is the packers totally tanking this year enough to get a new coaching staff and maybe be owl contenders in a few years before rodgers retires.

But no, we'll accidentally make the playoffs due to shit competition and then get BTFO again by any remotely competent team.

everyone's used to QBs playing until they're 40 but maybe Rodgers has already left his prime? Not everyone can be Peypey or Tomtom

screenshotted

if you are right i will do up some brats at the end of the season in your honor

>Rodgers just needs to come out of the closet but it's not easy in Wisconsin
Pretty sure we have the first openly gay Senator and the University is two steps away from making it mandatory all students fuck their roommate once a week