/afl/ General

>cuckthorn cucks cuckball """"club""""
its finally over lads, thank you based doggies

also Cats or Swans lads?

Reminder that GWS is the only contender that does not yet have a premiership to their name, and that they have historically been the least successful club contending in terms of win/loss ratios.

A GWS premiership this year would be the best outcome for football, helping to grow the game in a huge new market, and it will reward their most patient, loyal fans who have watched their club endure too many years of hardship, as well as vindicating their decision to take up australian rules football.

As followers of other clubs we should be striving to ensure a strong and competitive GWS and Sydney. We should all be cheering on the Giants this week and hopefully next as their young hard working side chases their first premiership.

Could we pick a less sexually gay/homoerotic pic to plaster on the main page of Cred Forums? Come on, OP, it's like you are fucking with all of us/trolling

The hawkroaches have scuttled away truly a blessed time for afl

I watched the bulldogs beat the hawks at the MCG on Friday night. After their second half I really want them to make the grand final.

But their seeding has probably hurt them too much. Every match has been extremely tough. I wouldn't be suprised if they were to lose against GWS. Perth, Melbourne, now NSW.

>tfw someone saved your shitty hastily made OC

Feels good man

that Bombers player is doing the dab incorrectly

suns have a worse win/loss record.

B A S E D
F U C K I N G
I G G L E S

No. Shitney bandwagoners need to fuck off.

who /dabloos/ here?

mate when you live in Footscray you would rather not be at home

>this thread is an indication of how /afl/ is going to be this summer

JDIMSA

lmao no dogs players actually live in footscray, it's not that gentrified yet

HEAVE HO UNNA

i want the bulldogs to win so fucking much

swans or cats i'm not really fussed either way, but it would be nice for the premiership cut to return to victoria after 4 years abroad

I hope it is a GWS vs Sydney premiership, the salt will cure much meat

>tfw Hawthorn
>tfw you can finally enjoy Grand Final week without the crippling anxiety

feelssurprisnglygoodman

>Cucktoria

KEK

Ahhh, the ol' Hawthorn is Tasmanian meme ;)
Good one my friend

GILLLA MATE, NAHHH FUCK YA

Good post

iggz

BBL

>it's another 'Stars dominate the regular season but lose in the finals because all their players are called up to the ODI side' season

goodnight /afl/