This is the second monday night football game of the year

>this is the second monday night football game of the year

who's responsible for this?

there is no excuse, neither of these teams was good last year and neither was expected to be good this year. why is this a primetime game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dccJ3MCgU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muhh big tv markets

basically why the NFC lEAST is always on tv

This. And we're gonna see Carson Wentz put on a show. You'll see.

>day drinking at bar in phoenix yesterday
>fat polack doofus chicago "fans" walk in with bears hats and notre dame jerseys to see their shit team get BTFO

that's why

Why the fuck do you care?

I'd rather see this than the Seahawks vs Cardinals or some shit of playoff teams

>why the fuck do you care about the quality of monday night football matchups

what did he mean by this?

>America's 3rd and 4th largest television markets, the latter of whom are bitter divisional rivals with the 1st and 5th largest markets and is also starting a rookie QB taken #2 overall last draft

Yeah OP, no fucking clue how this ended up on Monday night

>guys I want to see the Steelers vs Cardinals instead of the Bears vs Eagles so much my autistic ass is going to make a thread about it

What a meandering life
And yes, I'm on Cred Forums same as you. That's how bad you sound

>guys why are you discussing sports on a sports board?

people like you are the reason why the mods went overboard and deleted all bro culture altogether.

Wentz is a neat new meme

>being ok with being forcefed a shit game on monday night

>wentz

>watching two teams who will finish in 3rd or 4th place in their meme divisions battle off

wow, so much at stake

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill

>it'll suck guys! Ughhh, I care so much. I'm not going to watch!! Wait, no I will since I'm a fucking turd and can't do shit about it

No, I'm literally not going to watch tomorrow night. I'm going to fuck a girl from Tinder instead.

Not dedicating any time to watching a literally irrelevant game. It has no impact on anything.

It's basically exhibition-game tier. Only people who'd be into this are "DUDE 1ST ROUND PICK QB LMAO" meme faggots who automatically think that makes him a promising new star

yeah it's not like the eagles or bears have any fans

Oh but if it was two teams in last year's playoffs you would have watched?
Kek, fucking idiot.

Enjoy the game! I'll see you in the threads. I'll use this picture to remind your ass, keep your eyes open

do you not understand how the world works? money is always the answer

monday night games aren't good, they aren't supposed to be great matchups

Monday Night Football is a dying prime time slot.

Sunday Night Football is king, the featured late afternoon game is usually a better match up, and Thursday Night Football will probably surpass Monday Night eventually because of Network vs. Cable.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dccJ3MCgU0

The Fly Iggles Fly/Burr Down fight song ad for this game have made me come to hate both teams immensely.

No one cares new zealand

>he featured late afternoon game is usually a better match up

far too often this is a shitty cowboys game, tho

So I'm a recent cord-cutter. Are all eagles fans without cable basically screwed on MNF? Like a local affiliate won't broadcast it?

Just go to a bar dumbass

Having some kind of a problem with this OP?

Pulling for Eaglets because It's Always Sunny was a pretty good show.
RIP Refrigerator Perry.

Both of these teams need a prime time game. Like you said, they kinda suck, so better to put it early in the season when we don't fully know what to expect

>NFC least
Implying NFC north afc south NFC south and AFC East isn't the true worst divisions in football

Jews

>NFC East has 2 down years after 15 years of being one of the best divisions, if not the best, in football
>Hurr NFC Least

>mfw no matter how shit the bears are they are still more relevant than the majority of the league
>mfw buttblasted fans of irrelevant teams complain about this

NFC North is literally the GOAT division. All the teams matter and have the strongest rivalry in the NFL.

Good chance for most of the country to go to bed early, store up some Zs for later on when the games are worth watching.

Two observations.

1) I have, in fact, forgotten the way the thrilled the nations with their T formation.

2) POanthers ownership, this song is in no way less goofy than "Stand and Cheer for the Panthers," our aborted attempt as a fight song. The difference is, it has history. All fight somgs are goofy when you first hear them, they need history to turn them into icons. Bring Back "Stand and Cheer," MAYBE changing the line about the "City of the queen," just because that is too ironic with the bathroom law shit.

If I can;t get a good or meaningful game, I'll take watching the Cowboys get beat.

Every team has to have a primetime game.

The way I see it, better to have two shit teams having a close but usually great game (see Ravens/Cleveland 2015 monday night game) than having one shit team being BTFO for 2 hours.

>All the teams matter and have the strongest rivalry in the NFL.

You have forgotten that the Lions and the Bears are in that division.

As a fan of a different team in a different division, though, I do enjoy watching the GB/Vikings game. That is really the only rivalry in your division that carries over to being interesting for fans outside the division.

Next year every SNF will alternate between The Cowboys and The Patriots.
Most loved team-Cowboys and most hated successful team-easily Patriots.
That would be the most Mercantile move for the NFL.

>strongest rivalry in the NFL
Giants - Eagles rivalry literally had a movie made about it

>49ers vs. Rams last week
>Eagles vs Bears

Giants vs. Saints should have had this timeslot.

GB and Vikings is a good rivalry. Up there with Cowboys-Redskins and Patriots-rest of the NFL.Though the Broncos are starting to approach N.E. hate levels.

>Giants and Eagles
>Better rivalry than the Bears and Packers

Actually, this is the third Monday night game of the year.

If your team replaced one of these two, would you still feel this way?

Like you said, both were bad last year, so if your team is decent it wouldn't be much of a match, right?