>le "attack with 4 players only" guy

Nah, he's just Pep's bitch.

I want him to go full retard and gouge out someones eye

>tfw Mourinho will fail at United and manage a second rate team afterward

feels pretty good man

Why, have you been hired to kill him?

>afterwards
Hes already managing the rainy philipino Liverpool

stay mad at the most successful PL team of all time who had the GOAT club manager

ManU is Liverpool 2.0. Soon they will just be able to buy players from Sunderland or Newcastle

and it gets funnier every time
>Real
>Chelsea
>Manure
>Leeds (??)

excuse me Southampton is Liverpool's main feeder club

If he fails at United I'm guessing he'll go back to Porto or maybe PSG where he can win without trying

It's amazing how people are still falling for the mourinho meme.
All because of
>muh champions leagues from 6 and 12 years ago
>muh filosofee

Brian Clough never managed Man Utd m9.

In truth, Ferguscum was nasty, blotch faced shyster with the FA in his back pocket. The fact that the club was absolutely toxic before he joined and is resuming its toxic ways despite the efforts of three perfectly competent managers and unprecedented amounts of money is testament to this fact.

his inter squad was goat

that was like 8 years ago man, football is constantly changing

>three perfectly competent managers

I rate competence based on three criteria.

1. How they do in the League.
2. Playstyle.
3. Are they in they in the Champions League?

First up after Sir Alex Feguson is David Moyes.

1. He did very poorly, Finished 7th even after getting the sack.
2. Tried to Replicate SAF, failed flat on his face.
3. No European Football, Failed to get them into the Champions League or the Europa League.

Next is Louis van Gaal.

1. He finished 4th. Not bad for his first year at the helm
2. His style is obvious to anyone, its the ground work for Barcelona's "touchy footie passy" Standard 4-3-3. He did well, though he had difficulties with it in the Premier League where every fucking team is playing hoofball.
3. Because he Finished fourth with United, he earned the Champions League Play-Off spot and ultimatly took Manchester United back into the Champions League. Though then he ended up finishing third after the end of the group stage and was sent to the Europa League, only to lose to Leleverpool later on.

And we have the "Speshal One' Jose Mourinho

1. This is his first year in charge of Manchester United, but he won the PL with Chelsea 2 seasons ago but lost the entire locker room and his job last year. He left Chelsea a spot above the relegation zone when he was sacked.
2. With Manchester United it seems like he wants to try and attack more, but with le dab man being played incorrectly and the team being mostly based around Zlatan, it seems like half the team is confused. Also, he really, really wants to play hoofball and park the bus, but SAF is breathing down his neck.
3. He lost to Fenyenoord in his First match in the Europa League...

Conclusion, Moyes was incompetent, Louis van Gaal needed more time, and Mourinho needs more matches to be properly evaluated. Though losing three matches in a row is not a good sign. I was joking when I said this, but he could actually lose the locker room before Christmas.

I was honestly impressed van Gaal managed to get them back in the champions league after the Moyes meltdown, thought that would take a few seasons to recover from. He definitely deserved another season imo

If Mourinho loses his next match United are already in crisis mode, even a draw isn't really good enough, they have to win their next match.

didn't read a word of this

definitely somewhere in Portugal

>2010 is 8 yrs ago

Daily reminder

Coahing is a meme

A team is as good as its players

he's going to Inter they have money to waste and are still in love with him so they are willing to suck his ego's penis, perfect place for him

>Conclusion, Moyes was incompetent, Louis van Gaal needed more time, and Mourinho needs more matches to be properly evaluated

Summed it up for you. britbong.

didn't read a word of this

Highly doubt it though he will sometime manage our NT

No wonder your participation in the european competitions is pathetic

his tactics can still work, i think the players just don't want to play for him anymore, he's lost his charisma.

Most british comment I've read today.

>le "make transfers like you are playing FM" guy

Man Utd have Ibrahimovic, Mata, Pogba, Rooney, Martial, Schneiderlin, De Gea and still can't beat Watford so I think it's safe to say coaching is an element of it

awful

>Ibrahimovic, Mata, Pogba, Rooney, Martial, Schneiderlin,
Now you can start to mention the good players

literal hack

He will be fired before christmas, and never be heard of again

good point, maybe that all time along, he was just simulating his games on FM before hand? It really makes sense now I think about it ...

he needs to drop pogba,martial and rppney
apologize to schweinsteiger play with a 11 that is actually capable of stopping the opponent and not making stupid mistakes

>yfw he's publicly blaming SHAW instead of Rooney
what a piece of shit

We are still in September guise, let's wait until Christmas at least.

fuck let's all get off Cred Forums until Christmas lads

Has he, dare I say it, "lost his fastball" (as the Americans say)?

He doesn't want to play in this competition.

fucking ukuck

Inspired by this?