youtube.com/watch?v=ZIAAvIbqt38
strawpoll.me/11257776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american debates

Totti

Its not a debate.

Totti

totti desu

Giggs has 13 league titles and 2 CLs. Totti won a World Cup though.

What debate?

Oh, so what you goon?

Was Wes brown a better player than John Terry? B-b-b-but he has more titles!!!!!!!!

Giggs no doubt.

What has Totti ever actually DONE apart from being le loyalty man

Being better than Giggs in everything except pace.Also a WC

winning the WC

Totti literally became club cancer and is the reason roma have been shit for 5 years

Just retire you old pan

the one who hasn't shagged his sister in law

"no"

you clearly have no idea. Totti is a top tier substitution and was the reason for the victory against Sampdoria

>Totti
>pure italian,loyal as fuck

>Giggs
>Nigger and sheep fucker mongrel
>fucked his own brother's wife for a decade

He contributed nothing to the WC team while giggs was the Xavi of the Man United treble team

>giggs was the Xavi of the Man United
kek.Keane carried that team and Becks was way more influential than him

carried Roma to several trophies, won a wc
Totti is a top, top class player. He is typical of the Roman game and I’m sure he will never move outside of Roma. He used to play in behind the strikers and then one day they had no central striker so they played him up front and won game after game. He suddenly became the topscorer in Italy as a central striker. That means this guy has absolutely everything. He has a fantastic protection of the ball, he has a quick turn and then he has a very good pass in the final third of the pitch. He can be deadly with every single pass.
He is not the only player who can be dangerous but he can open the defence with any pass at any moment of the day if you give him the freedom

>He contributed nothing to the WC team
Weakest bait I've ever seen

schloes

you are so wrong it's not even funny. He saved Roma's ass in at least 3games last year. He gave an assist and scored a goal in 15m to take Roma 2-1 down to 2-3 just last week.

Totti and it's not even close. Also Totti>Del Piero
>(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIAAvIbqt38

>Totti was a great player for a good team
>Giggs was a good player for a great team

rmyt

?

it makes me evaluate things

Totti, not even a contest

giggs shagged his brother's wife for 10 years.

Which makes him an anti-cuck and based

You're clearly a virgin

Fuck Giggs, he's no one.

Totti all the way

This

>padoin has more scudettos than totti

there's no debate to it, totti is better than any briton player that's ever existed

who thought Estonia actually did know shit about football

I was going to say "I'd like to see a strawpoll on this" but then I just made one instead.

strawpoll.me/11257776

Shouldn't even be a contest.

amazing isn't it?

Yeah, Giggs didn't win the WC with fucking Wales. What a loser

he was in the team of the tournament you dumb cunt

>100%
wew

>don't know who the Italian is
>see the poll, "Goggs"
>think Goggs is some italian guy, and since I've never heard of them, I pick the other [thinking it was Goggs and Giggs]
fuck your memes

>think Goggs is some italian guy, and since I've never heard of them,
I honestly don't know if you could've written a dumber post if you had wanted to

>>don't know who the Italian is
>>see the poll, "Goggs"
>>think Goggs is some italian guy, and since I've never heard of them, I pick the other [thinking it was Goggs and Giggs]
>fuck your memes

What did he mean by this?

Totti was easily better. The only reason people will remember Giggs is that one FA Cup goal and because he hung around on the bench to win a bunch of extra trophies after the rest of class 92' fucked off

Totti is a cunt on the pitch. He has spat on other players and kicked out and made disgusting tackles many times.

On the other hand, Giggs impregnated his brother's wife, and had an affair with her for years. He's also a rag cunt.

Trophy wise, Giggs has arguably done better, but Giggs played for the best United side in history. Totti played for Roma, who have never really had a strong spell of dominance in Italy. Totti did win the World Cup though, while Giggs completely ignored Wales, frequently feigning injury to avoid international duty, and never really putting his heart into games for Wales.

Forgot to mention who I think is better: Totti by a mile.

totti is on a lovel with people like messi or Ronaldo9.
Giggis is great but not as great

Totti

Nothing to debate

Not even a fair comparison.

Totti.

who gives a fuck, neither are close to rooney

This

lol no