Tell the literal truth

Tell the literal truth

Who can fucking stop up?

Not the Yankees, Jays, Orioles or the AL.

Not anyone in the AL lol
Also nice save by misspelling >us

Having no reliable pitching out Grapes and Price. And Price is shit in the playoffs.

maybe the cubs, that's it

Anyone your team is fucking awful

that bullpen is a fucking mess

They hate up, cause they ain't up

Cubs. Betts Ortiz HamRam combo is GOAT

the red sox have the best bullpen since Koji came back, over a month and the Era is at 0.60

you haven't watched baseball since the summer huh?

>the red sox have the best bullpen
But that's just wrong, user.

in the past month, can you read

red sox are on fire and have been for over a month, the bullpen has been great since it became healthy

>clay bucholz and kimbrel giving up homers . mp4

clay isn't in the bullpen and he had 3 out of 4 good starts

Kimbrel has been lights out since he came back off the DL

he just struggled w/ the yanks a couple days ago you inbred.

your bullpen is not good, it gave up at least 7 runs to my yankees in these 4 games. Compare that to some of the lights out BPs in the NL. Your team will not go anywhere. Hanley will be figured out in the postseason.

Offense doesn't win championships.

>the red sox have the best bullpen, on a certain timespan during the year of 2016
But that's wrong, user.

Jays or Indians have a shot, in the end it's going to be the Cubs to win it all.

Little rollers up along first.

statistically they have had the best Era for the past 31 games, that's just a fact

the bullpen blew for a few months and has really strengthened with the return of Kimbrel and Koji

what have the Mets done since then? hehe that was before my time but what a great series

The Yankee's as long as David Price is your best pitcher. WTF was that? Who the hell gives up 5 ER to a bunch of no names?

I remember when the white sox had the best bullpen for a month also

Kek, it literally means nothing

Porcello is the red sox best pitcher, where the hell have you been?

it means a lot when its heading into the playoffs and it helped you sweep the yankees

Nope, it's peaked a month too early

The yankees fucking suck you retarded bombston cocksucker. You guys will get destroyed by literally any good team, especially cleveland who have better starters AND a more consistent bullpen.

its just peaking now, Koji and Kelly just came off the DL

the red sox beat the indians in their season series though.. and just beat the Jays and Yankees. The Yankees were the hottest team in baseball for a solid month, shut the fuck up

>The Yankees were the hottest team in baseball for a solid month, shut the fuck up

We beat like one good team in that run, we all knew it was a fluke. You guys are a fucking joke, this red sucks team isn't nearly as good as 2013.

Also mets have a better record in the past month.

You forgot to mention the Indians lmao

that part didnt support his argument so he ignored it, typical sp

>mfw the white sox have a winning record against the rangers, mariners, red sox, blue jays and tied with the yankees and astros, 3-4 against the orioles

>still several games below .500

REEEEEEEE

Well we made it out to the playoffs so we'll probably win the World Series. Its like the LA Kings or NY Giants making playoffs, if they actually make it your fucked.

Texas will skullfuck the Dead Sux.

I was actually at the Thursday game that Hanley won with the walkoff. Holy shit that was an intense 9th.

>rotation is composed of Steven 'meme' Wright, Rick 'I'm for real, I swear' Porcello and overpaid fodder
>bullpen has been shit most of the season

The offense is pretty good but they can't compete with all that mediocre to shitty pitching.

Steven wright isnt even the rotation you fake ass bandwagoner

pitching is ranked first in the AL since the all star break, bullpen has a 0.61 era in the past 32 games

>who can stop up?
Idk maybe your downs

did you actually think that was clever or something? the fuck?

>implying he didn't save all his postseason wins for the Jays when he gets traded back after choking again

I liked it

>my yankees
hal pls

CUBS

>Lights out bullpen in the NL
So you're saying we're a League Champion team, 2nd best team in a League of 30 other teams? Thanks, user.

nobody in the AL

Leave the Sox to us