My mfw when La "BBVA" Primera Liga is the best

>my mfw when La "BBVA" Primera Liga is the best

it's starting to get a bit boring, european competitions in the recent years look like early stages of the cup with good teams playing shitty third divisions

*santander

BBVA doesn't sponsor La Liga anymore

This is why we need a super league

Fuck that.

Agree La Liga is the 'best' league, I still enjoy watching random PL matches more though.

>a pay-to-enter popularity club where we would have manure or arse over actual successful teams like Sevilla

Not pay to play. Same thing as champions league but without all the shit teams

>winning the mickey mouse cup = success

>team is on a winning run of 18 games
>the best league

Kek

Do you mean overall it's the weakest?

Spaniards have deluded themselves into believing that because they have 2 or 3 world class teams that somehow defines the quality of their league when the rest of the league sharply declines from midtable PL to League One tier

>we
Sorry la I know nothing about North American football but feel free to make a thread about it

>Sevilla
>successful

Didn't Arsenal had a season where they were literally undefeated in the league? Either way 3 teams league>>> team league.
> Guardiolawinslol

There have been as many different winners of the EPL in the past 4 years as there has been in the past 16 years in la Liga lel

The EPL is over in January. It is just a race of who flops the latest. Guardiola has alredy won this season

Honestly with the amount of free time you have (what with being unemployed) you'd think you would have figured out how retarded you are.

Bundesliga had less points deifference betwren the first and the second team that the EPLEL. Just face it the EPLEL is won by not being shit,not by being good

The PL is the most competitive league in terms of deciding the league winner.
La Liga produces the most successful clubs in international competitions.
/thread

thanks sherlock

Arselel salvaged a lot of late draws by diving in the box and winning bullshit penalties. Pires was the fucking prime example. United would've ended their run sooner if van Nistelrooy didn't hit the bar with a penalty
>tldr; they were far from dominant.

>Arselel salvaged a lot of late draws by diving in the box and winning bullshit penalties. Pires was the fucking prime example. United would've ended their run sooner if van Nistelrooy didn't hit the bar with a penalty
Still an undefeated season
>EPL opposition

1. Leicester City - 81
2. Arsenal - 71
3. Spurs - 70
4. Man City - 66
5. Man Utd - 66

1. Bayern - 88
2. Dortmund - 78
3. Leverkusen - 60
4. Mönchengladbach - 55
5. Schalke - 52

>fuck what a competitive league the Bundeslel is

Yes because of thoses Argie players.

Without our player your leagues would be shit

Says it all really.

Now do La Liga

No, we need to take away Real Madrid's money.

>league quality is based on competiveness between 2 teams

Delusion lel liga

>We need to steal earned money due effective administration.Football should be run by Oil lords
Shitty fan spotted