Tfw it happens to a team you support

>tfw it happens to a team you support

>It happens without a reason

what? I think we know what the reason is

also

>WHITED

> WHITED
Can't you tell that's an asian? Do they even have asians in fratstick?

The black guy is clearly having consensual sex. The Asian isn't even physically imposing, just punch his dick

>mom, I know its been months since I talked to you, I'm just calling to let you know I finally got a modeling job. I think this might be the break I've been waiting for. Please pick up next time. I love you

The only thing they don't have in fratstick is heterossexuals.

Man, my friend just got pissed at me for not being surprised and not caring that a girl at burning man he had sex with woke up the next day not remembering anything and "may have been" raped.

we really don't care

That's why I love you

Rape train has no stop. Just let it go.

;_;

>WHITED

BLANKED ya mook

so when a girl says no but you keep persuading her and eventually she stops saying no, it's a yes right?

because if not i might be a rapist

>I can't even crop
I'm just gonna go sudoku

Oh god

>my sides

It that really Paul George and Amanda Cerny?

thats so funny a guy in my local gym was just raped too

If that makes you a rapist, then it makes everyone a rapist except me and autistic permavirgins.

So yeah, I'm going to say it makes you a rapist.

The White girl looks willing and the black guy is getting run up in by an Asian?

This isn't an actual PSA is it? I feel retarded for asking but you can't always tell.

the black dude:

>oh no uh please don't do that I really wouldn't like it and can't defend myself
>also don't forget the reach around

But he has such an angry pout. Empowering for Asian Males though. They could use more shit like this.

A skinnyfat Asian male raping a fit black male.

SJWs have really gone off the deep end. I'd be shocked if any Asian male in history ever raped a black man, let alone one who wasn't physically or mentally handicapped

>looks willing
Looks drugged more like, since y'all white niggas can't get laid without consent, she needs to be drugged or drunk.

Black guys objectively rape more according to stats

anyhow how about we leave race out of this thread before Cred Forums floods it and you're left in tears

So bitches never get high and want to fuck then. Black males are the biggest whiners when it comes to interracial shit.
> Dey stealin our Queenz!
> Bedwenching ho baka

>it happens without a reason
But Goodell doesn't need a reason?

>tfw normies have Cred Forums all kinds of disoriented
I thought we were supposed to hate faggots?

Is this the Brazilian and Mexican self help thread?

>tfw it happened against Darmstadt
how ironic

> when you play for The Browns

>insert joe pa reference here

>friend has a problem
>you don't care because you're trying to make some autistic Cred Forums statement

yeah I'd be pissed too you fucking douche

kek

>it happens without a reason
That black cunt was obviously asking for it, showing off so much skin like that.

>LaCrossè
Yup, it's consensual, Dwayne was lusting for Lee Wangs wang.

Holy Shit-you are so right.

That's horse shit, blacks aren't allowed to play lacrosse. Neither are Asians

Only at Syracuse, Virginia, Duke, some others I forget.

what a slut

i wonder how much they paid the black guy for that.
jesus christ

Bump