Tfw

>tfw

>tfw no MiLB gf

LeBron won one for Da Land. You Rust Belters are set for another 75 years.

I don't think it even hurts anymore... I greet the disappointment and heartbreak with awkward laughter and an disingenuous smile.

>up 20-2 in the first
>lose
I should have watched that instead of the bungling bungles

>implying Tito isn't gonna win another one for da Land

This team can no longer hurt me; years and years of anguish have molded my mind into a perfect zen like state. I am at peace with the universe. What will be, will be. I am ready and able to patiently wait for however many decades it takes to see this team achieve even moderate success.

This must be what Nirvana feels like.

If Urban Myer went into the NFL how long do you think it would take him to turn the doodoo browns around?

>Carrasco and Salazar ded

I wish it were so senpai, but that's too much to overcome.

He'd drop dead of a massive heart attack within the year.

Send the Browns to london

>Nassib out
>RGIII ded
>McCown ded
>Cody Kessler probably starting

0-16 here we come

a-at least we still have Gordon, Pryor, and Coleman...r-right guys?

Never. Seeing how just like Saban, the only way he can be successful is by monopolizing all the talent in the country. This thing doesn't work in the NFL.

it's like the browns really are cursed

Kessler might not be so bad.

The browns can only go up from here, it would be nice to see them become a team with playoff potential. Maybe then they could get a fucking logo, or at least a facelift to that fucking down syndrome peter pan.

At this point I just have to ask Why? Rename the team and move them to-fuck why not London? With their poo name and colors just everything about them is depressing.Watching that game recap this morning was depressing and I don't care about Cleveland. Ohio will still have the Bengals who aren't such a drag.

>5 starting QBs in their last 5 games

We'll all make it bro

Nobody feels bad for you when this thread (or one just like it) gets posted literally every day.

>tfw I legitimately believed the defense would be better this year

>Have never seen an Owl
>10th oldest team in the NFL

>Browns only hope is LeBron pursuing football

Better be intensifying that belief

What was worse, this sunday or last year's monday night football against the Ravens?

for those who don't know or remember, Baltimore blocked the game winning field goal and returned it for a TD

Jack del Rio fucking sucks.

t. broncos fan

No one cares about the Cavs unless they're good. If the Browns won the owl and had a parade in the middle of February with snow on the ground, 3x as many people would show up EASILY

Can someone explain to me why the browns are so shite? I thought the NFL was set up to help teams who are bad

unless they line up everyone in the front office and shoot them all in the back of the head, the NFL can't help them

not really. defense was better last year. doesn't make sense to add new pieces and get worse.

if anything it's norton's fault.

The NFL doesn't have parity, the same teams with money always come out on top with few exceptions

>with few exceptions

There's only so much they can do before it becomes too obvious. To get them a ring the NFL would be risking a Federal Investigation.

since they're never going to find a quarterback, why not just get rid of the position

run 1940s style football

>The browns can only go up from here
I hear this every year

>finally starting to get good
>I know we'll fuck it up somehow

>30 year old RB
>33 year old QB
>32 year old WR
SOMEHOW?