TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the implosion begins before expected, good. He's probably lost half the locker room by now

And so it begins

Shaw was one of the best players, no mention of Rooney playing CDM and RW .

truly the best manager in the world

5 games in and there's an implosion
maybe players would respect him more if he tore down rooney, who everyone can see is playing like shit, instead of a young player returning from a leg break who didn't even play that bad

Is Mouyes completely losing it?

>Mouyes
But seriously, if he loses the next game as well, Man Utd could be in crisis mode before the end of September.

Why are EPL players such little bitches. For fucks sake, what a bunch of babies.

so apparently his treatment is him saying shaw made a mistake by not closing amrabat down, and that he'll work on it in training. of course there was also mention of refs and luck, but it's nothing too out of the ordinary.

reminder that mourinho's contracts always include high penalties (up to 40m) for the club if they fire him before the agreed terms, probably why he doesn't give a shit once it all starts crumbling down and even tries to make the situation worse

has mourinho been exposed?

When did footballers become such whiny weaklings?

It's OK Rooney is actually a lb now anyways

digital age has turned everyone into bitches

>turning on his players this soon
thought he'd make it to christmas before this happened tbph

Mou pls

t. José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix

>Mouyes

Van Gaal back when

, we all predicted this would happen but in the 5th week??? Dam son

Mouyes is fucking finished lads. Feels stupidly good man.

poop destroyed him as a man, he's suffering ptsd

>sp backed mou to humiliate pep in the league and that pep would be exposed

why is it allowed for a board to be this clueless about its subject?

No, Arsene Wenger completely ignoring him in the 2015 FA Community Shield was the start of Mouyes' downfall.

>2015
mou was already a poop rape babby by then

This thread isn't a fucking street. Take your shit post elsewhere.

The absolute madman. Why does he keep doing this though, there is literally zero benefit, no one likes going to work with a shitty boss, he's only going to end with a polarized squad with this shenanigans, again.

If they lose to Northampton I don't think my sides will live to see the fallout.

It doesn't sound that harsh at all but idk why he doesn't keep this shit in house. I'm sure he used to years ago.

Fuck off you piece of shit.

>CDM
get necked

>Why does he keep doing this though
> he's only going to end with a polarized squad with this shenanigans, again.

He completely miss the point of divide et impera probably

that's the furthest thing from a shit post in this thread

>5 weeks
I should have made a pool

He's right though. Luke Shaw is a defensive liability. No-one would even think he was good if he wasn't English. Fabian Johnson is a better left-back.

>Fabian Johnson is a better left-back

But defending is the only thing that Luke Shaw is good at, he has no crossing ability, he can only make dribbles really.

Casual EPL follower here. I know that back to back losses have things in a bit of a bind, but is he really losing the lockerrooom and if so why? He's always been a pretty abrasive coach right? Also is it prey much agreed that he is the main antagonist with Mou?

What I mean is- is it agreed he is the asshole when it comes to their rivalry?

>why
Because before Real Madrid his paranoid bullshit was just to build team morale and stuff, now he's a full blown paranoid.

Is it such a big deal though? Players make mistakes, doesn't make them any less of a player.

he does it to "take" pressure off his squad, but really it's that he doesn't know how to put his ego on check and tries to divert pressure away from himself.

it's hilarious watching his teams break down, this one is going to be the best one yet because of the egos within the club

I could do a better job managing United.

ok, so are you an asspained scouser who's trying to redirect a little "liverpoo feel" over to the mancs to get even for, well, that liverpoo feel?

...or are you just a non-biased user who has good taste in comfy liverpoo videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

honestly i think if he steadies the ship and finishes top-4 this year he'll be aiiiiight cuz recent/ish history confirms that year 2 = when mourinho traditionally peaks.

year 3 is when it all comes tumbling down and year 4 = racing diaby to see who can get out there first.

He's lost it, sadly.

honestly these kind of things make me wonder if he has them JUST so he can decide to pull a ripcord and say "FUCK THIS I'M OUT" and glide back to his lair via a golden parachute.

seriously, is there a chance that mourinho is essentially a scam artist who intentionally gets 4-5yr deals and makes sure that he won't last beyond 3yrs just so he can end up making a bunch of free money during a giant yearlong holiday every ~4-5 years?

i blame bosman, personally. or is right.

he has a history of blaming anyone and everyone before himself and throwing players under the bus when he loses

This is 'fine' when you are winning titles because it makes you some sort of evil genius and players know you are a winner and take your seriously,

but once you stop winning titles it leaves you as a paranoid babbling idiot who can't take responsability for his own mistakes and makes players doubt and resent you and you lose the locker room

LvG will only return once they give him the statue that he deserves outside of old trafford.

...and it'll be a statue of him looking disgruntled while waving around his tactics binder mid-hissyfit

>ain't no fun if [pedro] can't have none

>blame it all rooney
>despite not playing in the feyenoord defeat

Top kek

Why does mou insist in using that 4-2-3-1 formation?

Move this divegrass horse shit to /asp/ie where it belongs you filthy europoors

if the american user is a "piece of shit" you figure he's gotta be massively triggered by pajeet; seriously would you want to be left out on a >designated street to wither away?

cut my fellow BSA some slack here man, all he wants is to end up in the loo where he belongs.... everytime he sees pajeet's flag he's reminded of the horrors that his grandparents had to go through in the designated concentration streets. IT FEELS REAL TO HIM DAMMIT!

And this isn't a Mart, so, please.

>missing out on some red hot BSA-on-pajeet banter as it goes WHOOSH right over your head

somewhere carl jenkinson is sighing, user.

desu, United players seem like a bunch of whiny faggots who can't take any discipline because they've been convinced they're god's gift to men

muh chips though

kek, homepage of bbc right now

shaw was shit, smalling was shittier, baily was a fucking disgrace, rooney should abandon football, fellaini is awful, rashford is a meme... and people say it's the coach fault.

I was being so overly optimistic by saying that he would lose the locker room by Christmas. I should have said before Halloween

Or, better yet, take your handegg and boreball crap to where it belongs. American SPorts. Football is the most popular sport in the world, deal with it.

So Mourinho has just skipped the success part and gone straight to the meltdown and alienating the dressing room huh

Shaw was woeful

Because everything on here is people's opinions that they think are solid fact

he's a coward faggot that can't take risks

his cycles seem to be shortening. It used to be ~3 years between arrival and implosion, his second era at chelsea was 1 1/2 years, now at united he's going for the 6 months. He will only last 3 months at burnley next season

>"Shaw, you played like shit lad, what the fuck was that? Gotta improve"
>PLAYERS IN SHOCK AT MOU'S TREATMENT OF SHAW, MUTINY IN THE LOCKER ROOM
holy shit niggers grow up what a bunch of babies

Shaw is overrated as fuck

>le brave 35 million pounds british future captain
>have two injury ridden seasons and getting fat
>being mediocre as fuck this season

I dont usually agree with Mourinho but he's right

AHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED MOUYES.

Halal, their fans and press completely destroyed Mourinhos mind. It's almost shameful to see what he's become.

He thought he was over everything and just in 3 years he totally lost his head.

SACKED IN CHRISTMAS

Spotted the Chicano.

>lost dressing room in Madrid
>lost dressing room at Chelsea
>losing it at United already

MOURINHO A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NOFFIN

it's his job to manager footballers, if he can't do it without alienating them all then he's failing at his job

--------------Ibra
-Martial-Pogba-Mkitharyan
----Schneiderlin-Fellaini
Shaw-Smalling-Bailly-Darmian

>mfw he can't try using schweinsteigger in midfield because he's too proud and already alienated him
ayyyy

ᶜʰᶦᶜᵃᶰᵒ

>already alienated him
What did he do?

iirc he made him train with the kids team hoping he would leave the club before transfer window ended. I think he's still training with the kids and completely isolated from the first team

this is at least his third...exposal? exposure? exposing?

shaw is shit
mou did nothing wrong

Literally who?

Only five matches into the season and this is happening already? lel

Mou protects certain players, Ivanovic was never dropped last season despite being terrible

>unironically letting de bruyne go
>attempting to get Chelsea religated

Is he, dare I say it, worse than moyes?

Is there anywhere he could go if he was sacked? Surely he has burnt too many bridges and Bayern and psg just got new managers

China

he'd find a club in no time as long as he reduced his huge wages to a fraction of what they are. Managers always find a sucker club to hire them no matter how bad they've done recently

Back to FC Porto or the Portugal national team.

He'll want another unlimited money / dominant club
City, United, Real, PSG. Chelsea, Barcelona ane Bayern are the only ones to fit that bill

if he gets sacked again this season he'll have to settle for what he can find. And don't count out any club, some may be desperate enough to hire him even if it seems unthinkable now

exposaide. exposition.

inb4 he's Wenger's replacement.

Cmon, Rashford is the only solid, consistent performer on that team and I hate Man U

>le young player popping up with occasional goals is consistent

absolute meme, at least januzi's goals were good instead of tapins

kek this assmad

PALERMO

The media has been doing this since day one. There was a report about Mata and Mourinho having a "fight" on the sidelines, but if you watch the video they're just talking and laughing.

Mou policy were not manage teamwinslol & mediocre teams

I could see him ending up at Valencia if Lim really starts pouring money into the team.

If you don't see that he's special and not just another pacy black teen you must not be that familiar with the sport.

Martial is the overrated one