Pulisic Thread

Le playing for Stoke city in 4 years man

Read "Stoke city" as "Salt Lake City" at first

either is likely

why do some americans love pulisic and treat him like some kind of mesaiah, while other americans seem to passionately hate him and hope that he will fail?

please keep him forever, Germany

Whenever I see his name I think of Autism

Because he has the potential to be world class, which is incredibly rare for an American.

If you are an optimist, you shitpost about him being better than Messi. If you are a pessimist, you shitpost about him being the next Adu as a defense mechanism.

Some Americans are American and some are illegal Mexicans.

>he has the potential to be world class

Him and a thousand other 18 year olds, and 995 won't

Quads for truth.

I'm cautiously hoping he pans out for us, but I know it's just as likely that he will fall flat on his face.

I hope he will be world class in 2 years when the next World Cup is played.
Turning the US team in a one man show.
A one man show that plays against Argentina, this other one man show.
And then beats Messi to humiliate him beyond repair

euroboos vs my little sawker fans

Why are you so threatened by one potentially class American footballer that you need to spew retarded hyperbole and act like 17 year olds scoring league goals and playing starting minutes in the CL just drop from trees?

Is it because you'll have nothing left if America actually surpasses you at this sport in international competition, something that seemed so farfetched for pretty much forever that it was safe to constantly joke about it as even a possibility?

>2014 WC results

Oh fuck me, it's already happened

kek

Kek

KEK

those are some nice numbers.....

Because I have to read about this manlet who will amount to nothing every time I open Cred Forums

If he'd represented Croatia nobody would know his name

im not falling for the hype train with pulisic.

Remember julian green?

shiiieeeet, play me once shame on you etc etc

Underrated quads

he already did more than green

Julian green is 21 and will play for the US many times, I don't get your point

quads + facts

>ITT: quads

never

The ones who hate him are chicanos who are upset that he is better than Javier Hernandez.

julian green was a publicity stunt from bayern to get americans to buy shirts but nobody told klinsmann that it was just a joke

Julian Green is 19 or 20 and on Bayerns bench, no patience

le statpad against relegation fodder man

still don't get this. Is this the new bundes?

>Poolishit

Not even the best youngster at Dirtmund.

You sound pathetic. Get a grip.

Dortmund are literally 'Most dangerous lead: the team'. The 3:0 put the game to rest.

I hate this guy desu fucking memlet. he'll become the biggest diver and then go to buyern or farca.

/thread

that was when he played for turkey in the euros. he was one cheeky cunt but now sokratis is treating him like his child in trainings and it shows a change within him. he will be drilled to become our neymar, minus the drug escapades.

>tfw tempted to support Dortmund now for PuliSLICK but I cant speak understand and the bungles are on at erratic hours stateside

I cant understand german*

They show Bundesliga on FS1 now

>but now sokratis is treating him like his child in trainings and it shows a change within him
That, and it seems like he's realised that he has good teammates to pass to.

german and english are practially the same

I thought dutch and german were pretty much the same

very true.

And Dutch and English are practically the same (not memeing).
Learning German is pretty easy if you're English.

Dutch is pretty much like Low German and Low German is pretty much like English minus the French vocab.

the english language got substantially cucked by the french tho, so it isn't as similar as it used to be

cucked or made it better?

What's with that retarded pose? I've been seeing it a lot lately

>And Dutch and English are practically the same

lmao, You lads are bad at speaking English tbqh, I feel Sweden are the best English speakers outside the UK.

tautology to americans

Dutch can easily pass as Americans.

still not the best youngster, Raphael Guerreiro

some americans are fucking cucks and are negative toward all of our players. that way if we get BTFO in Russia they can shit post and if we somehow make the semis they can shitpost. its fucking embarrassing