Le £1,000,000,000 doesn't have a position man

>le £1,000,000,000 doesn't have a position man

Other urls found in this thread:

usinflationcalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could say he's been exposed

Who is this black lad? Balotelli?

>even looks like balotelli

kek, you can tell tranfer failures by looks now.

Check your working.

Is this the soccer version of Alex Rodriguez?

One is african and the other one is french, two completely different things, so they are not similar at all.

kek

atleast balo was a bants master unlike le dab man

kek

No this is the soccer version of ryan leaf

looks like a Renaissance painting

Shit, it's true.

Almost perfect composition.

The "respect" on balo's sleeve makes it perfect

"Do what you must, I have already won."

I never noticed the circle of light above his head that looks like a classical-era halo

Every nigger looks the same m8.

>yfw shake mansore fills the etihad with bananas for bantz

>Manure status: Blacked&Fucked

i think his decision to join utd was very bad ey, the club is dying, Josë can't save it

True, a fuck up like Draxler moving from >Schalke to Wolfsburg, just on a much bigger scale

>le loaned to Malaga and West Bromwich before returning to Juventus for 16 million man

This sport is dying tbqh

>le £1,000,000 doesn't have a position man

World Class

great composition t b h

PLAY 6 D-FENCECIVE MIDS BEHIND HIM, LET HIM RUN FREE, NOW APOLOGIZE

Why did he choose Wolfsburg, anyway? Weren't Juve and Arsenal interested in him?

Waste of quads

Neither probably wanted him 'that' much.

Waste of dubs

Waste of singles

I thought Draxler was supposed to be the new German superstar, what happened?

Wait, is this a meme or something?? How many games have he played with Manchester so far this season?? 10??

He still is.

>le dancing mulumbu man

paul pogba will btfo Cred Forums this saturday

prepare to apologise

POTY

le pass to the referee man

Balo is a good dude, but with mental problems.
Pogba is an asshat muslim dabber who yells at his teammates because he thinks his price makes him good.

3 Toni Kroos'es

If Wayne Rooney wasn't a club legend would he still start? Talking skill alone would he even play?

what does he do that sissoko doesnt?

dab

>tfw have a cold and every time i sneeze into my elbow i look like im dabbing and think about this meme and start laughing in public

people think im mentally ill

>7-1

If that is the case, why are you here?

>could of buyed en entire core with that money
>stuck with rppney, fellaini and le black james milner

who's better Toni Kroos or Paul Pogba??

>100million dollarydoos for dabbing Papa Bouba Diop

t. Benito Del Alessio

dope

but actually, he looks defeated in this picture, lieke he knows that he's made a potentially career-killing mistake

Entirely Rooney's fault

Balotelli is actually sicilian.
>inb4 that's what I said

>4 matches
>4 different haircuts
>0 goals
>0 assists
>£100m worth
I loved how he got buttblasted after every ref call in the Watford game. Think I'll start watching Manure games form now on.

He had to knew it.He moved to united ffs

that's what I said

rofl did he actually get a new haircut before each game?and my meme-radar might explode if he dabs when he scores his first goal

I've read somewhere stating that, in fact, he did, but I wouldn't know since I only seen one game.
>if he dabs when he scores his first goal
Would be funny, but only if he goes on a double digit game long goal drought afterwards.

I don't know why he moved to a declining club in the most import phase of his career, everything was going great for him at Juve

That declining club probably pays him 3 times mire than Juve.

yeah but he was sill on like £100,000 a week at Juve, it's just greed

>it's just greed
It is his work. Would you decline a Job at myspace if they paid you 3 times more than Facebook? Take into account that his proffessional career probably ends at 34 and he needs to earn as much as possible

he earns 15 million a year, if he wasn't a dumb greedy nigger he could retire next year and make that money last several lifetimes

checkd

A-Rod was actually GOAT

there is no use getting through to these people, they feel like athletes owe them something because the athletes get paid to do something they would do for free only because their ability to do the same job is at a level is so pathetic nobody would pay to watch them play.

>he earns 15 million a year, if he wasn't a dumb greedy nigger he could retire next year and make that money last several lifetimes
>What is inflaton
Why do you think that old players are forced into meme jobs or coaching?

>and they say football is not an arte

15m in one year. Just for simplicity, say 50% of that goes straight to tax/whatever. That leaves a 7.5m lump after tax. That's 100 years he could sustain paying himself 75k a year. Or, on a sliding scale, he could start himself at 45k a year and increase his pay by 1k a year for the next 60 years and end on 105k, with 3m in his bank account for investments or even just collecting compound interest above the rate of inflation for those 60 years. Easy, even if you take into account whatever taxes and whatever else might come his way.

Of the highest profile ex players, the ones that stay in meme jobs or coaching after they finish their playing careers are because they've spent all their money on stupid shit and crappy investments, or because they can make even more money in a sport that they probably love. Most other professional players simply don't make enough money in their playing careers to safely make it through to the end of their lives without continuing to work. But then, young players in Europe's top leagues right at this moment in time will make enough money in their playing careers to retire after 35. Most players who are already retired and doing these kinds of jobs started their careers 20, 30+ years ago where player salaries were nowhere near what they are now.

>s 100 years he could sustain paying himself 75k a year. Or, on a sliding scale, he could start himself at 45k a year and increase his pay by 1k a year for the next 60 years and end on 105k, with 3m in his bank account for investments or even just collecting compound interest above the rate of inflation for those 60 years. Easy, even if you take into account whatever taxes and whatever else might come his way.
Why would he be confortable with an upper middle class life when he could be a 0,01% all his life? Just look the inflation trend of the dollar for example.usinflationcalculator.com/
8 million dollars was the highest transfer fee in the world 30 years ago.Right now that is the net salary of Pogba.

>Why would he be confortable with an upper middle class life when he could be a 0,01% all his life?
I didn't say he would. I was just suggesting how he could theoretically make one year worth of his salary last the rest of his life. In truth, the one year of his salary wouldn't be his only income because of sponsorship deals and lots of other things. Some athletes are now actually getting lifetime sponsorship deals, like LeBron who will get $30m a year until he dies from Nike, and Beckham has something similar with Adidas. And as you rightfully say, the money in football is growing so fast, that in those last 30 years you describe, player pay has gone up to the point where you could survive a lifetime on a football salary whereas 30 years ago you couldn't (i.e. when most ex pros in the media and coaching were playing)

Have a read of this article, it's quite interesting
ft.com/content/489ef736-6201-11e5-9846-de406ccb37f2

Well the problem is, black players cant be goat.

These guys earn more in a few months than most people make their whole lives

Most people have retirement funds and their salary is progrssively adjusted to inflation ( usually) .Football players have a way higher spending as well.They can go bankrupt with ease.Ronaldo just went bankrupt and had to take a memejob from Madrid or UEFA ( I dont remember) for example.

>i sneeze into my elbow

>way higher spending
On what exactly?
A haircut a week throughout doesn't add up to Ł15m/year, mate.

It's their problem they are poor with the money. The earn enough to last several lifetimes

>he doesn't
Less chance of spreading a cold, since there's less skin to skin contact between your elbow and anyone else.