NYG:Rashad Jennings' left wrist 'heavily wrapped'
NYJ:Marshall not spotted on practice field Monday
BUF:Rex Ryan: Watkins will be limited in practice
WAS:Kirk Cousins struggling in the red zone
DAL:Tony Romo had a 'really good' exam Sunday
SEA:Wilson hopes ankle 'will feel amazing' by Sun
CLE:Report: McCown injury believed to be serious
NE:Report: Jimmy Garoppolo could miss 3-4 weeks

THe Eagles are going to have a winning record and go one and done in the playoffs and there is nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UXuZSj9BtJg
twitter.com/DanBarreiroKFAN
kfan.iheart.com/onair/vikings-blog-38526/adrian-peterson-suffers-torn-meniscus-status-15121496/
youtube.com/watch?v=Us1FEAMPThM
instagram.com/p/BKi_f1lBsfZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for 15-1 again!

go jets

Who 1-1 here

Are other """""""""""""teams""""""""""" even trying??

Might as well give >us the Lombardi already.

No one likes the Cowboys, except cowboys fans. They are literal cancer. Steelers/Patriots/Packers/49ers fans are also included.

>mfw the Giants dagger the Skins and start off 3-0

Giants?

>2016
>not being trans

Don't knock it till you try it, Buddy

>nobody likes the Cowboys except Cowboys fans

Who confirmed 3-0 here???

Oops, forget my pic

Not so fast, Green Gay!

>5 team fanbases are cancer because I personally don't like them I promise I'm not biased in anyway and my team isn't equally as cancerous!!

>tfw people fell for the Redskins meme

I'm a Broncos fan I really liked the Cowboys when they had Murray/Romo/Dez.

>injured
>horrifically overrated
>shit
>who?
>who?

I hope Bradford does well, especially once Treadwell gets acclimated to the NFL.

8/10, would wife.

Friendly reminder that the Pats have three (3) elite QBs and are going 119 - 0

>colts fan

I now pronounce you husband and thing.

>Pats fans memeing about Jimmy being the 2nd best QB in the AFC East for 2 years
>turns out it was 100% correct
can not make this shit up

Jamaal Charles isn't coming back as a starter is he? Reid can say what he wants but you really can't keep in a guy with recovery this slow

Edelman
GOATropolo

Who else???

yeah second best after fitzpatrick

>mfw you go -3 in turnovers against one of the best offense in the NFL and still win
>mfw Based Eli is dropping dimes and leads the NFL in completion percentage

>have trans girlfriend
>never have to worry about her faking orgasm

Feels good man

Why aren't you posting the secondary, they're the true elite

Frisett didn't do shit against Miami

Congrats abomination

>Husband and Wife
FTFY
No need to be so Transphobic, famalam

Hey, Panthers fans. Wanna be bros? Whoever wins or loses next week, let's hope for a good game.

Have the Jaguars DC been fired yet?

> """"""""""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""""

>giving a shit about the NFC least
>thinking any of those four miserable teams has a chance at an Owl

After almost two weeks of football, who's your early pick to raise the Lombardi, /nfl/?

pic related

>Our year la
Just give >us the lombardi

>back to penalizing ourselves out of easy wins

Feels like Schwartz is coaching again, feels pretty comfy desu senpai

I'm not afraid of trans people. I just hate them.

Colts got Talibed.

>400,000 dollar fine
>forfeit 5th round pick
>seacheats

steelers look like they'd shit on the rest of the afc

nfc id say packers, you can never count out a qb like aaron rodgers

Sounds like you're just jealous

Which teams would the Madoka Magica girls follow and why?

MariGOATa coming for that booty

>you can never count out a qb like aaron rodgers
>didnt see yesterday game
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y'all are on the wrong side of history, bros. You'll look back on your opinions on your deathbed and be ashamed. Instead of spreading hate, we should love and accept each other, so that the human race can move foward, making the world a better place for our children to live in.

Except Patriots fans. Fuck those guys. We should gas them all.

>fined and have a day 3 draft pick taken
>for two players diving for a fumble without pads on during OTAs

wow, it's nothing

>Madoka
Cowboys, 'cause she just wants to feel included
>Sayaka
Pats, because she hates losing
>Mami
49ers because she's a pretentious bitch.
>Homura
Lions, because she gets off on pain
>Kyoko
Probably Falcons, just because it's in the most religious area

>Like Wentz, Donovan McNabb was the second overall pick of the draft. He also was the last Eagles rookie quarterback to win a game in Philadelphia, and that was in 1999.

>"I'm a fan," said McNabb, who now does radio for ESPN. "The things I saw in the first game were impressive. They brought the house to him a little bit, and they brought some four weak, four strong. He handled it well, got the ball out of his hands. It was a good start for his confidence and for the Philadelphia Eagles organization

trip back on, you mentally ill fiend

Jimmy G is only out for this week, he'll be back week 4

receivers weren't separating and he had no time, rodgers is the best qb in the league and will carry the packers to another deep playoff run like always

Fug. This was meant for

>tfw was looking forward to tnf actually showing a competent team
>theres no reason to watch anymore

>Pack bandwagoners this delusional

What the fuck is his problem?

>had no time
He literally had time, so much had ran around the pocket and sometime even ran for 10+ yards or throw long passes

>best qb in the league
go away McCarty

He was never that good in the first place

I don't have a trip.

Totally, I believe you :^)

Raleigh native here,I'm hoping on a viking upset

>a-are we still p-pounding guys...?

>should be drawing, but too lazy
What is football keeping you from doing?

Two guys at the very start had trips, no one else has a trip right now. Are you saying I'm one of those tripfags?

>met cool girl at a friend's party
>get her number and ask her out
>she says yes
>turns out she's trans
>she'll be coming over to my place on Friday

What's the proper etiquette in fucking a tranny? I mean, I don't need to suck her dick; a hand job will suffice, right?

Watching chinese cartoons.

Cuck Cousins should fire his agent

Titans won a game i am so happy based god mariota

Mods, can you ban all non-sports related tranny talk? I want to discuss football, not girl penises.

A nice bootyblast should do the trick

>girl penises

No. Chicks with dicks are the only thing YOU can talk about.

This is what happened to my hand at work. Whose is more injured, mine or Bradford's?

>not liking trannies

I want redditors to leave

>he had no time
The most impressive Packers were playing on the O-line. The rush was only getting to him when he held it for ages

Bears will win tonight

27-10

Essay for Biological Themes in Film.

Rodgers needs 7-8 seconds per throw. Otherwise he'll just take the sack.

Fuck off faggot

At the news of goropolio's death, houston is a confirmed W this thursday with a possibility of being 2 games ahead of the rest of the division

Is she cutting on her leg? or just really bad at shaving?

>Broncos @Bengals and Vikings @Panthers both at 1pm
>Burrs @Cowboys SNF
>Falcons @Saints MNF
fuck this

> McCown likely out for several weeks

Fucc

>not cumming in that literally perfect boipussy

Fucking travesty

Dammit. Now I'm hard. Better go watch Giants superbowl wins to finish.

That means they'll both be on TV, right? Even on the west coast?

Pryor to QB, calling it

>Fitzy
Thanks for the laugh

THe Vikings are going to have a winning record and go one and done in the playoffs and there is nothing you can do about it

>Browns

The sadness never ends

Is Bradford elite?

Fucking Giants fans!

on the bright side, the browns could have the first overall and another top ten pick very easily this next draft

>houston is a confirmed W
>against the Patriots

So, the Chargers are moving to LA.

>1 game
Chill. He played a mediocre at best defense. Give him time to get injured.

>Chargers awaiting official MRI results but they are "pretty certain" RB Danny Woodhead tore his ACL, per source.

>houston is a confirmed W

Is it required for NFL teams to have a punter on roster? What if their place kicker is also a proficient punter? Could one kicker play both positions? This would free up one more spot on their active roster for a skill player. Seems plausible to me, but I have never seen it done before.

Cut your nails you fucking animal

it just doesnt feel like the nfl season has started until half the chargers are on IR

It's better for the team to have both positions, like having a dual-threat wide receiver.

might as well

they're throwing Kessler to the wolves first though

Lamar Jackson here we come.

>not pushing her against the door as soon as she walks in
>"she"
>dropping to your knees and deepthroating her like Bonnie Rotten
>getting throatraped by 7/10 trap
>just as she sprays down your face she looks down and says "Aaron was better"

No.

>#Chargers RB Danny Woodhead has torn his ACL, source said. His MRI just came back. He's out for the season. Bad blow.

ANOTHER ONE

>her

Why doesn't anyone teach their running back how to pass?

Per @AdamSchefter, Patriots have no plans to add another QB before Thursday's home game against Texans.

Jimmy G is feeling much better today and is expected to be the back up on Thursday. Expected to start week 4 against the Bills.

My chargies, its not fair senpai

FUCK off faggot

JJ Watt has never beat the Patriots in his entire career, it's actually been a blow out every time in the favor of the patriots

Brady healing power.

>USC LB Osa Masina charged with rape, sodomy

SJWs explosion when

Great white hype after everyone decided to hate RG3

:^(

Every year

I was hoping he'd be out for the rest of the season, if he does as well as he has been doing I think Belichick is going to have a decision to make regarding him and Tom.

>2016

rip white running back

Sounds abit hopeful. AC sprains make it really hard to push the ball down field. Then again with that dink and dunk offense.....

At this point, I think we should consider cutting Brady. He's old now and costs us lots of money. May as well free up some cap space

>I think Belichick is going to have a decision to make regarding him and Tom.

No decisions. Trade Jimmy for picks. This was always the plan.

Thats why they drafted the nigga this year to begin with.

You mean as in starting Brady until he starts to suck?

Are you retarded

You made up that second half

>"Offense: Not found."

t. Miami fan

Patriots are not starting a nigger if Brady suddenly loses it. We're America's teams.

Can u post moar ur beautiful

When you're houston there is no such thing as a guaranteed win against the patriots. the closest >we ever got was a case keenum shootout that was 35-31 in the 2-14 season. I won't believe they can beat NE until they actually beat NE

Brady is a starter until he retires. Patriots fans are not very smart.

I refuse to continue supporting my Seahawks until they fix this offense. Enough is enough. I'll gladly cheer for them again in the future after they get their act together. In the meantime, which team should I root for?

>Trade Jimmy for picks
"No".

Guy is showing great flashes and in my >opinion I think there won't be any good quarterbacks in the draft for a minimum of the next 3 years. Jimmy looks better than Luck, he is the future. It'd make more sense to cut/trade Brady, and I am not even for that. Also, you even suggesting a nigger be put in as my team's quarterback is an insult. Fuck you.

Garoppolo isn't going to sit behind Brady for another 2-3 years or however long he plays at a high level. Brady said he will retire a Patriot, so I assume that means once he realizes he is declining he is getting out because he knows with someone like Garoppolo right behind him it would only be a matter of time.

>tfw they paid him 20 mil

Texas A&M faggies

Bears.

London Silly Nannies

There is only one logical decision. Sign Jimmy, slot Tom in at WR.

youtu.be/UXuZSj9BtJg

you didn't draft him for show.

Jimmy's contract has like 2 years left and some retarded team will pull an Osweiler and pay him. The Pats won't.

Thats the cycle.

Will Carson Palmer always be remembered as a Cardinal? Will Manning be remembered as a Colt or Bronco?

osweiler is working out wonderfully for the texans you moron

She even cuts. Can't get much closer than that. Take out big insurance policy for the inevitable suicide.

I will remember Palmer as Bengal, but they're my team.

I suspect Peyton Manning will come back and coach. That will play into how he's remembered.

He'll be remembered as a Giant you fuckwit.

>1 week ago
>"packers defense is top 5, jordy nelson is back, rodgers is the best ever. they're a lock for nfc champions"
>today
>"mediocre at best defense, offense is garbage"

Considering he actually likes playing here, I'd say he'll be remembered as a Cardinal. Manning will be remembered as a Bronco, but he'll be remembered as a Colt to a lesser extent I think.

RIP AP

TORN MENISCUS

an osweiler contract would be a bargain for JImmyG considering the market. educate yourself, famalam

Carson will be remembered as a playoff choker
Same for manning

>Pats
>black """"""""""qb""""""""""

> she

Freal doe

26 yards on 14 carries

They're better off with him out of the game

Maybe, but the Broncos aren't dropping off much with Semen and were able to keep Von instead of matching Osweilers contract.

5D chess famb.

Hes not white so they wont care

Gronk is coming back so you can write this game off as an L

Bill O'Brian has literally never beaten the Patriots and he never will

Did AP really tear his shit up?

ITT: Racist Patriots fans cannot handle the prospect of having a black QB. They've gotten so used to having a white offense. Anything different upsets their autism.

Wouldn't that make Brady twice the choker, since he's gone to the playoffs twice as many times?

>dress like a woman
>act like a woman
>take dick like a woman
>hurr durr not a woman

Fuck off Finland

>tfw their offense is Brissett/Blount/Bennett

Its too black for them. Kek

ya because they have an all-time great defense. Are you saying the pats are about to hire wade phillips and 4 of the top 10 edge rushers in the league? Because unless that happens, the broncos are NOT the team you want to look to for how bad QB play can be overcome

>jets offense is whiter than the pats now

whoa

BoB has only played the pats once u mongoloid

"Mike Zimmer to @DanBarreiroKFAN on Adrian Peterson: "He's got a torn meniscus." Timetable uncertain at this point. #Vikings"

I'm saying that Tom Brady is playing at a fucking discount and you think Jimmy will do the same?

Nah. Someone else will throw money because teams gets desperate when it comes to QBs and the Pats won't match.

>Vikings say return timetable is uncertain but he could play this week
it's gonna be alright man

>yfw Melvin Gordon has an even bigger year now that Woodhead is ded

Jag kan inte talar mycket svenska.

>woodhead out for season
>chargers out for season

How in the fuck do the Chargers get so many injuries?

That's true, but I think pats fans have to accept that they've been spoiled with Brady being such a team player and should be ready to have to shell out money for a decent QB if they want to stay competitive post-Brady. Unless they get talent up the asshole around the rest of the team (and desu belichick is not a master when it comes to drafting talent), I just don't see them pulling a broncos and being a force without a competent signal caller, and Jimmy legitimately looks like he could be a top tier guy

>torn meniscus
>"play this week"

Nigga what

Jag kan inte tåla mycket svenska

Det gör inget, user :) Jag förstår vad du skriver.

meniscus is actually relatively minor. You can literally just remove the meniscus and go back to playing in like a week or two

AP is a cyborg

rude

Not seeing it here.

twitter.com/DanBarreiroKFAN

Are you ready to go 3rd in the division again?

Well, the Chargers best receiver dies every week, who's next?

see it on Vikings twitter

I'm not rude I'm cute.

>remove the meniscus

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

>
LGTSS

Anything is better than 4th place right now

I just hope the fucking defense gets it shit together

>what is an Arthroscopic total meniscectomy

>lol broncos win

why is the afc west such a joke?

18-1

Rivers is going to be playing with three undrafted WRs one who is a rookie and an undrafted rookie RB

Chargers need to make a trade or pick up some literal who off the street

It's all falling apart around rivers, again

Maybe now that the Packers won't make the playoffs, we can finally make some long overdo changes.... hah, who am I kidding? McCarthy and Capers for life. What a joke.

And just got posted here

kfan.iheart.com/onair/vikings-blog-38526/adrian-peterson-suffers-torn-meniscus-status-15121496/

18-1 lol

it's a little bit of an overreaction to say they wont make the playoffs after just one loss

18-1
-

>wake up
>mccarthy still has a job
>waking up at 2 pm

The AFC west will send 3 teams to the playoffs. Cap this.

>(you) must wait 3 minutes before posting a duplicate reply

>Already, Chargers down Keenan Allen, Jeff Cumberland, Stevie Johnson and Danny Woodhead. That's about 310 touches/4 of top 7 playmakers.

>offense still chugging along

Needs more hunter henry

Based Carr won me my fantasy by pulling that fourth quarter performance out his ass.

literally
LITERALLY

all you have to do is change your routes. Look at how the Patriots stay relevant with irrelevant receivers just by using clever motions, pre-route shifts, crossing routes, etc. Obviously your receivers aren't good enough to just "get open" like they're Randy Moss.

>yfw the Chiefs miss out

:^)

>bradford keeps passer rating and touchdowns high
>no run game or o line = losses out the ass
>win 5 games
>Eagles get a top 5 overall 2016 pick
>Eagles get a 2nd rounder in 2017
kek wills it

18-1

And the Raiders won't be one

Oh man 18-1 I forgot we're never gonna win another super-.. wait a second, LOL

>2016
>using outdated memes that arent applicable anymore

my fucking sides

>The team had an aging GOAT QB with like 2 more seasons left in him and we have a fantastic young 2nd string QB
>LOGICALLY BELICHICK WILL TRADE HIM FOR PICKS
No you dumb retard Jimmy is just going to start a lot more often and Brady will probably be pressured to retire sooner rather than later.

Brady is GOAT and Jimmy has shown to be great, Belichick is not as dumb as Cred Forums posters

>literally ten years ago

>fun ride
I haven't had one of those in a long time, ill take it
scoot scoot brady

Benjamin confirmed for dead.

Phillip must be happy his bad luck is now directly injuring other players instead of himself.

ってばよ

Dont forget brandon oliver

It'll never go away

You are retarded. Belichick always trades/cuts players 1-2 years before they're washed up

is that Jane marie?

Sometimes, it's good to see 18-1 :D

>implying implications

we're going to keep pretending Jordy is his old self and Devante knows how to play receiver

I know.

the blackening

Brady is only out because of suspension. No injury problems. Jimmy has already made millions just off 2 games, and will get paid after next year.

The only question is if Brady retires after next year. If he doesn't, then Jimmy is likely gone. He might be gone anyway, its just dangerous to have a QB hit the market.

And they didn't draft a QB in the 3rd round for no reason. Remember they didn't even have a first this year. 3rd round is kinda high for a team with 2 QBs already. They're prepping for one of them being gone.

better start playing Janis Droplin

>it'll never go away

it went away a couple years ago when the pats won the superbowl again

Wrong, you fucking leaf.

no it didn't, it wasn't a perfect season

pats don't even have as many rings as the cowshits or naners

It.
Will.
Never.
Go.
Away.

Edelman. Take Danny down the left flank. Devlin, follow the King's banner down the center. Gronk, take your company right, after you pass the wall. Forth, and fear no Darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Tom! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

Factually incorrect

As a patriots fan (and you can ask any pats fan ITT) no one cares about 18-1 anymore since the patriots just won the superbowl lol

>haha you lost the superbowl!
>uh no we didnt, we just won it again

lol

>18-1

Never does.

Yet.

>underestimating the importance of special teams

pretty casual desu. Punting on an elite level isn't as easy as it looks m8

Yes. She's post op now :(

Your ability to commit to damage control is admired but futile

They'll both be remembered as choke artists

Is fantasy football actually making fans dumber?

Patriot fans look back at 2007 an examine it as a historically great season, you cant win them all, but you can certainly come back stronger and win some more superbowls like the patriots just did

what if bellichick drafted a black quarterback and is secretly setting him to fail in order to prove a point about only whites should play quarterbacks and told Jimmy G to fake a shoulder injury once the game was out of reach for the dolphins

>the confetti is shaped like the trophy

Literally the only claim haters have to hold onto is the Patriots havent attained total perfection.
And this is somehow supposed to make us feel bad.
It must eat you up inside knowing that the best you hope for is a 9 win season and the hope of the patriots not winning another owl.

You. Lost. In. The. Super. Bowl. When. You. Were. Undefeated. And. The. Favorite.

>18-1

It will never go away. It will be written in Brady's tombstone. I'll write that shit myself.

Still the biggest choke job in pro sports history

Is this Cred Forums?

FUCK YOU!

pic needs updating

>if it's on the tombstone, fantastic four or five will be above it

Stay salty.

At least you have a ring. Granted it's an ancient one, but it's still a ring. Look at the poor old Bills.

1*
2*
3*
4*

She ruined herself

Just waiting for Bosa :^)

>video proof of the death of the JEST franchise

Seriously, they have never recovered. They had to scramble to secure RYAN FITZPATRICK. Their best player is fat Revis.

They only won last week because Sexy Rexy was worried about his OC taking his job.

Patriot fans see the 2007 now as a great memory to a great season, much like 2010 and many other patriots seasons where they got a shit ton of wins and lots of fun was had

The fondest memories of course, are looking back on more recent seasons, such as the latest superbowl win, but most importantly looking ahead to some more superbowl wins, such as this season, which looks like a certain lock

To this very day I love watching 2007 vintage footage of randy moss destroying niggers while brady breaks records

and then maybe i watch one of the patriots superbowl wins after? doesnt really matter, 18-1 is a reminder of patriots greatness and dominance

Filthy fucking manning fags (Buncos and Midgets fans) ramping up damage control because they don't have 4 rings by themselves kek

When are >we going to get rid of this choking fuck?
Choked away the Championship Game last year, nearly choked away the game yesterday.
Cut him now before he chokes away an Owl.

Two of those rings were won under dubious circumstances. You truly only have two rings. You could have 4, but the Giants stopped you both times. Too bad you can't win a Superb Owl against the Giants.

our best Player is Wilkerson

>only 4 trophies
>laughing Steelers.webm

Is Matt Ryan back to top 10 form?

Also lmaoing at buscs fan thinking they had found a franchise qb

>that play

Its very rare how one play can define an entire franchises history

>dubious

Shouldn't you be preparing your asshole for the nightly owner gangbang, Roger?

>It's another Patriots vs. anti-Patriots argument episode
I really fucking hate reruns.

Only 3 of them should have an asterisk.

how many did you watch live
>i started watching football in 2012 and fell for the Cred Forums memes: the post

You played the Raiders defense man. I'm a Raidnigger and I know that defense couldn't stop a wet paper bag.

No one is saying the Pats aren't great, but can't you about that 18 and 1 is football's biggest coke job?

Going from an undefeated season to not even winning a superbowl due to a team they already beat that year. Biggest coke job possible

Then you better hope Based Hilldawg wins, because step one of Making America Great involves all Muhammads get shipped back to Syria.

All of em thanks to YouTube

>i started watching football in 2012 and fell for the Cred Forums memes: the post

All six my man. I was born in 1963. Not that guy and not a Stoolers fan though.

Hilldawg is my dawg.

You recorded other teams practices and Who knows how many games Brady had the ball deflated. 2 of those rings are illegitimate. Sorry Mr. Kraft, but claiming illegitimate rings won't bring your ugly wife back.

Pic related.

Go eat your dinner, grandpa

why do you keep saying coke? are you dyslexic lol

no i think losing 4 superbowls in a row and being unable to salvage a victory after that is a bigger choke job
>live

N-no! I started watching in 2009.

>Who knows how many games Brady had the ball deflated.

I do.

It's 0

The new kickoff touchback rule is dumb as fuck. Why do they keep messing with a good thing?

>Marshall Faulk's asshole still puckers as he cries about this

Muh injuries on the first play of the game

I was gonna post butler intercepting that one seacucks QB but i guess i never saved the webm

yes that ones colts
buttfumble jets
butler rekting seacucks the seacucks franchise or pats franchise?

>3pm EST
>50+
>Not at work

How's your disability checks been lately?

I'm at work. I'm just having fun on the computer.

Brady didnt deflate any balls you newfag, the initial leaked reports were fake and later retracted, nfl and goodell had to go into damage control after

>nigger qbs

I don't give a fuck about Marshall Faulk. The Patriots cheated and they need to be held accountable. Vacate the wins, give them to the other team in the superbowl.

I hope he sits during the national anthem.

>Being racist.

>I have the same Sports' opinions as Rosie O'Donnell

>Geno

they didnt cheat, you fell for the memes, educate yourself now that all evidence is acculturately reported

thank you for proving my point

Based Vikings.

*slurrps gatorade*
ooga booga a white woman
fuck off sammy
*smacks lips*

it was worst when it was all of sports biggest choke job. desu seeing GS choke in even bigger fashion against the cavs kinda killed the effect of 18-1 for me. now it will only be remembered to me as the 2nd biggest choke, and no one cares about the 2nd. but biggest in football is still a pretty big thing i guess

Was this before or after the game, because if it was before -then we know why Aaron choked that one away despite all the yellow flags.

Dirty thoughts of moist wide receivers.

Be sure to do your part in reporting all racism posts!

Nah.

>Jets
>Points

every team had cameras that saw teams signals, it was common practice every team did (see bradshaw and the steelers), also in a stadium full of 80 thousand people who can see and tape those hand signals, its really a moot point
and the footballs were never deflated, once the actual PSI measurements came out (not the fake initial reports), there was obviously no point in sneaking footballs the the washroom and reducing it by the equivalent of a fart (Gauss's Law scientifically proves it was due to weather)
Not to mention it was a game the colts lost 45-3 to lol

It's only a choke if you're the Panthers, where you've only been to the Owl once or twice.

Considering the accumulated 20 year history... it sucked but eh. The domination of our Backup has only showed the NFL - the Patriots are not Brady dependent. Keep your assholes prepared.

Keep pounding!

BAH GOD! STAHP IT!

jets have scored more than the pats have this season

He put up similar stats week 1 as well.

Then so do the first 4 of Steelers rings which probably still smell of steroids, any rings Rice won with the Naners, Broncos first two rings due to salary cap cheating and any, any team who admitted to filming signals or won by using illitimate tactics or won the Owl wih players fined for using PEDs

I personally don't give a fuck about any of it, it's fun seeing what teams will do or have done to win it all, but if you and others are going to say ">muh cameras and low air balls" then we all need to acknowledge all of it.

Cry more faggots

>literally wanting a participation trophy

the patriots have won more games than the jets have this season

A fucking leaf

Check out this elite football mind.

>DAL:Tony Romo had a 'really good' exam Sunday

>A fucking leaf

>Abdullah has sprained foot
Well that isn't too bad
>Caldwell not saying anything about ansah, Williams, levy, and Van noy

What does it mean? Is our defense screwed?

>new zealand

pretty sure your flag is going to be a leaf within 10 years

go fuck a kangaroo aussshit

There is nothing more precious than Hope.

Please no roast beef.

>foster down

who the fuck is our back then, ajayi?

Yes its true, the patriots literally are the team that cheated the least out of any other team (falcons caught pumping artificial crowd noise, vikings illegally heating and warming their balls , etc of course that gets no press because those teams suck donkey dicks)

really makes you think

The leaf is loads better than their current efforts to copy Australia. Of course, they pussied out at the last minute because there's no more Lord of the Rings films to shoot in the near future.

Damn jimmy played really good 3 tds in the first half he could be a top 10 qb in the league

Aww they think they're real countries

For one thing they never cheated in a super bowl, another thing even if the patriots did deflate the footballs it was inconsequential, and finally they didn't even deflate the footballs its just because some people don't understand basic high school chemistry

they've already tried to change it to a leaf for the last 10 years and failed every time

LET'S GET A BIG BUCKET OF KFC!!!

doesn't matter
Dak is the future and the future is now
As an Eagles fan with ties to Miss. State, it turns my stomach

>Amendola on Garoppolo: "I was just with him. We were eating some cereal."

It's happening

Why did Brady destroy his cell phone?

Steroids weren't illegal in the 70s so keep crying bitch nigga

Actual kek

Lesser countries BTFO by trips

Who 0-2 here?
>Jags

Because the NFL was making a possible equipment violation a bigger deal than Ray Rice knocking out a chick?

I hear the Chargers need a RB.

This is the kind of guy you should want on your team.

Injury ridden, shitty career or not, McCown is a leader.

Seriously, watch from 00:47

youtube.com/watch?v=Us1FEAMPThM

>our habitual cheating was inconsequential so what's the big deal
k

Why would you give the NFL access to your cellphone?

because it was old
don't you destroy old technology?

Im a pats fan kek

don't want them dickpicks to leak out

>ywn play on a predominantly white NFL team with absolutely no pressure due to constant success, hanging out at the facility all day eating cereal and playing catch

What a life, fucking end me.

Goodell: Equal rights, equal fights. Shouldn't have started shit she couldn't finish.

>still suspended 4 games.

Seriously what fucking curse does bill belicheck have where he can win without gronk and without brady. They do this every year. Men how much longer is it before bill retires? ~10 years? men is so fucking depressing being a dolphins/jest/bills fan

because you're being investigated by the NFL for possible cheating and would like to clear your name and avoid a suspension

so they know im not guilty

nothing to hide no reason to not give them it

I actually always do. I annoyed my wife when she bought a new laptop, I proceeded to backup her old HDD - then smashed her old laptop up and burned it.

Fucking women.

I feel they would have more pressure because of the sky-high expectations the fans give of the team. I feel like even a decent 11-5 record is a failure .

Marshmallow OS

he was probably banging like 5 different bitches so why would he want that information released

go back to /cfb/

>can't argue with gender equality

So you would willingly give Roger Goodell, and by proxy ESPN, access to your personal cellphone? Even though he wasn't required to do?

Niners are going to take it.

you're supposed to recycle that shit
do you know how much carcinogens you put in the atmosphere by burning a laptop?

That's just fan hype. Nobody is getting fired if the pats have a down year or two.

bill is just the greatest coach ever and he can with anybody and make nobodies into hall of famers it's incredible i love him i hope the pats never get rid of him

>literally no evidence
>still suspends 4 games anyways because 'muh cba'

It never mattered.

would want

but would never happen

For one thing I said they didn't cheat, the footballs were inflated indoors at room temperature and it was pretty fucking cold outside so they naturally by the ideal gas law (high school chemistry) deflated below whats allowed. So they didn't cheat. I did say that it was inconsequental because even if the Patriots did cheat in that game the balls were inflated even more (which at room temperature probably overinflated them but when they got outside they probably were at what was wanted.) and after they were inflated more the Patriots scored a fuckton of points.

Neither was filming

Also, did you miss the part about me not giving a fuck?
Dry your tears with that terrible towel

Up the ass

Are you a femanon, because that's exactly what she said.

He killed an official yesterday on live TV as a sacrifice to spare Jimmy any broken bones.

They've beaten them twice don't be so pessimestic texasbro

She looks like a tranny.

>it only makes my dick harder.

Given the choice between that and losing four weeks of paychecks, yes

and it is actually legal for his employer to ask him to do so, and then suspend him for his refusal to comply.

Dak is the future but the future is not now. He can't throw deep yet and didn't have a TD pass. He'll be good but for now he's a rookie that will make rookie mistakes. I don't think romo would have lost game 1, and Romo is like 15-2 or something when healthy over the last couple seasons

Dak is a solid backup who will take over when Romo retires/dies but for now a healthy romo is the starter

>need an RB

Gordon is doing just fine

>alone with Ben Affleck and his babysitter in a plane for 4 hours at 40k feet

>this picture happened

"Tom... your fingers are so big..."

>suspended 4 games
>never mattered
lol k

So we've established you are willing to sacrifice your privacy.

Brady wasn't.

Neither of you are wrong.

>jj watt hasn't beaten the patriots
>1 man
>1 nfl team
Ya think?

4 rings arent going anywhere either

see: patriots current record

The only undefeated teams in the NFC are the Vikings and Giants. Didn't see that coming.

So Chargerbros, who do we pick up to replace Woodhead? CJ Spiller, Ronnie Hillman, Knowshon Moreno, Ray Rice?

exactly my point, pat fans should stop bitching about the suspension since they dont even need brady to win championships

We are going at least 3-1 before Brady gets back

>Suspended 4 games
>At best the discount Patriots go 2-2
>He gets to say home and play catch with his supermodel wife and play with his kids in his mansion as "punishment."
>Roger literally giving Brady a months rest with no real repercussions for the team.

Where in the Wells report is there direct evidence Tom Brady did anything?

Why does an equipment violation require 4 games?

Goodell is a tool of the owners still mad about SpyGate and Kraft's growing influence in the NFL. Goodell promised Kraft he would take it easy on Tom - which is why the Pats accepted the fine - only for Goodell to Montreal Screwjob Tom.

Shame that the Pats still winning, tho.

>league tells you it doesn't need your phone anymore
>then leaks the number
>get shitload of texts/phonecalls
>get a new phone because of it
>all of a sudden the league needs your phone even though they have everything from the other people and they said they don't need it
>lol that means he's guilty!

>4 Rings

iggles?

>at best the discount patriots go 2-2
Jimmy is a really great QB, we are goinf at least 3-1 because Jimmy got injured and we face the Bills week 4

You literally have Melvin Gordon. You don't need an RB.

No one is bitching, we're just clarifying to the ignorant that there werent any footballs deflated and that being suspended and losing draft picks for literally doing nothing wrong is bullshit and that even with goodells abuse of powers the patriots still win which makes it hilarious and thus rendering the suspension irrelevant but stupid

I'm not about to give up four weeks of pay to die on the hill of privacy, especially with regards to what's on my cell phone

Did they spit roast her?

I wouldn't trade him for a 1st round pick.

instagram.com/p/BKi_f1lBsfZ/

It's like people forgot about all of the other texts the NFL released when they had Incognito's phone.

Well don't worry, because no one fucking cares about you.

thats because you're poor and irrelevant
tom brady is rich and relevant

i hope you understand now

Nah the warriors took that title

With Woodhead out gordon should have a way bigger role in the run game, which is exactly what he needs

Balls. Deep.

>it's another get the Pats fans panties in a wad episode

Is he finally good?

Because you have nothing worth leaking. Disappointing dick pics, selfies with your mom, fedora collection pics, and nudes from random girls which you pass as being your "friends" are not things people are interested in.

they're always so mad because their team is known for nothing but choking and cheating hahahah

im so glad my giants have always raped them when it counts

I may be poor and irrelevant but at least I will never be canadian

Ezekielel Eleliot got benched in the 4th quarter

All he really needed was a serious coordinator not named Frank Reich.

You'd be in rough shape if your only kicker got injured.
Speaking of that, do teams have emergency kickers like they do for QBs? I wonder if there is a list of those that would be amusing to see.

>brad will retire with more rings than both mannings combined

really makes you think (at how shit the mannings are)

who the fuck is brad?

Gordan is not an every down back.

You're right, so, as an american, you're statistically more likely to be obese, have mental problems, get shot to death, become mugged and have your wife cheat on you with a nigger

thank god you're american

He seems to really enjoy being smothered by large black men.

Kind of too early to tell but he's looked extremely good these first two games

this is how you know Pats fans are still bootyblasted about 18-1. they keep trying(and failing) to find bigger embarrassments than them.

reminder that Cred Forums was literally born from 18-1 and apehoop is too irrelevant to match up to 18-1. 18-1 is still the undisputed king of chokes.

i think theyre always the punter

Known for being the greatest team since the salary cap era

>4 rings
>never cheated/everyone cheats

Stay Butthurt

you dont even have a wife

>tfw redskins fan
>tfw same hype routine every year

I'm not sure why I keep doing this to myself every year

I mean, the redskins have some actual talent for once and literally ANY qb could be okay

And cousins is just fucking awful through 2 games.

>mfw and post yfw he breaks all of Tomlinson's Charger records including the single season rushing TD record

fuck man, i'm impressed with what Derek Carr is doing right now. he's a legit QB that can make almost any throw.

glad we chose him over tedknee memewater

Cred Forums didnt exist for 18-1, lurk more

as for 18-1, its a meme that isnt applicable anymore since the patriots just won the superbowl and pats fans no longer care as a result

I've had none of those things happen to me and I'm still not canadian

feels great tbqh

ummm the steelers are the best
>win 6 rings
>not even the richest team in the league during the no salary cap era so you cant use that bs excuse

he finally believes in himself~

(and has an oline)

Warriors had a 3-1

We lost one game

lol shula is better. he is at least went undefeated even the super bowl

Honestly your best bet at being relevant again is for Dan Snyder to die of a heart attack suddenly.

>gone through 2 quarterbacks in two games
>three starting quarterbacks in one season
>literally the most Browns things that could've happened this season have already happened (injured quarterbacks, blocked field goal ran back for points, game losing interception, beat by a rookie in our first game of the season)

Cody Kessler is gonna shit the bed so badly we'll have the number one draft pick served to us on a silver platter with a giant trophy in the shape of a giant piece of shit with the words "SHITTIEST TEAM IN THE NFL" inscribed on it.

nah just your mom whom i fuck from time to time
>none of those things happen to me

yet
You had none of those things happen to you yet

>implying the cheatriots being cucked out of a perfect season is not eternally applicable

I would legit lose my shit if that happened

you guys are alot better than this. not really time to worry yet. too much talent on both sides of the ball.

I'm so sorry that the Browns have failed once again. It even looked like you guys would have been decent this season.

At least you have a bunch of picks and can draft that Garret kid and maybe a decent QB.

-1/10 bait
nah pats fans dont really care since they keep winning superbowls after the fact, unlike the bills, where that choke job still pains them because no success after the fact

>this triggered canacuck

My sides

No, so far he has gone up against shit. If he gets around 80 yards and a score against the likes of Denver, Carolina, Houston, and the Raiders than I'll believe.

shula has like a 2-4 record in owls

>Chargers sign Griff Whalen

lol wtf

>being this new

lurk more

>be obese
check
> have mental problems
check
>get shot to death
> become mugged
>and have your wife cheat on you with a nigger
I was the nigger that cheated with a wife

I said since salary cap era started also we have a better record almost every year wtf. Dont need to be richest in the league arent the pats like 2nd behind the cowboys?

Post yfw you remember 18-1 actually happened

>Browns fans actually had a sliver of hope for this season

did you at least mug her and shoot her to death afterwards

Cavs won so they have to wait another 52 years

>YFW you will never have a qt3.14159 trans wife.

mfw

That Vikings D tho...........

Could be worse. You could be a Packers fan.

My fucking face when Pats fans acted proud of it with their 16-0 banner as if it wasn't a painful reminder of their horrific chokejob against Peyton's retard brother

and they had the nerve to make fun of the clots' "AFC Finalist" banner after that

lmaoing @ ur lives

saving my arse in fantasy this season

you could be a jets fan

Oh Sneak being a Packers fan is quite alright. You have the same number of rings as the Patriots do.

could be wore, you could be a bandwagon packers fan aka sneak
pic related, 16-0 is an amazing accomplishment that all pats fans are proud of and your team has never accomplished

16-0 > getting blown the fuck out in the acf game

you mean a buttfumble fan

>la rams still havent scored since 1994

At least the Jets best a division rival this week.

What have they done lately? Nothing but choking.

Wrong but okay.

and they give Peyton shit because of all the regular season accolades even as they celebrate their own

the biggest hypocrites in sports and it's not even close desu

>being this upset about words on an online imageboard

Might want to put that commi healthcare to use and get some mental help kid.

>Dolphins

they scored yesterday

They will score a TD in week 5.

>upset

You dont even know who I am, this is literally your first day on here, lurk more, i am literally king of /nfl/ general
oh so you're a lelphins fan? that explains everything lmao
le dan marinos ringless fingers

THEY WERE 18-0

LMAOOOOO

DOLPHINS ACTUALLY WENT 19-0

>18-1

my bad I meant the LA rams havent scored a TD since 1994

Who's getting them to the end zone? The gunslinger Case Keenum or the 2 yard wonder Gurley

dan marino would have won 10 rings in bellichick's system

you find that cute?

yuck

I'd rather be 9-7 and win the chip than 18-0 and lose it and so would literally everyone else

>dolphins went 19-0

dolphin fans are this dumb

it's 17-0 fuckface

>16-0 is an amazing accomplishment...
73-9 is an amazing accomplishment...

It will be a Holy Roller style fumble recovery.

>DOLPHINS ACTUALLY WENT 19-0

No they didnt
no he wouldnt

>a fucking kiwi

Look on the bright side:

>you have Hue Jackson, a competent head coach who, FOR ONCE in Browns history after 1999, is leading them down the path to success
>You have bright young talent in Emmanuel Ogbah, Carl Nassib, Joe Schobert, Corey Coleman, Duke Johnson, etc
>The Terrelle Pryor experiment actually worked
>Once you draft Deshone Kizer and a defensive first round pick (probably that defensive end from Bama if Garrett is taken) you'll have the makings of a competitive team
>if your offensive players like Pryor and Coleman continue playing the way they did yesterday, you have the makings of an elite offense
>once Josh Gordon comes back, your receiving core will be unstoppable

Things are looking up for ya'll.

I'll look forward to seeing you in the playoffs in a couple years.

Keep your head up, bud.

eexactly why the patriots dont care lol

I have to say is 17-0 has a nicer ring to it.

my bad my bad

they went 17-0 but regardless they won when it actually counted

patriots went 18-0 so its better
i literally know more about your teams history than you

are you 6? and youre trying to talk to me about football and what matters? get the fuck out of here child, this is an 18+ board

This thread is a lot faster now that school is out.

>Tfw your a pats and warriors fans

But also a Pittsburgh penguins fan

But no ring. That's what is important.

>A fucking leaf deciding whats important in AMERICAN football.

Stafford is too alpha for this shit team

:^)

>A FUCKING LEAF
>16-0 is s-still an accomplishment
>no ring

>every team with the greatest regular season in the history of each of the four major North American sports failed to win their league's championship that year
makes you think desu

School is out? I thought it just started?

>no ring

Tom Brady has 4 rings what the fuck are you talking about dan marino is the one without any rings get your facts straight and trip on newfag lelphin faggot

Just like your mum

lel cucked him

Leaf poster can be divided into two classes.

Canadian Pats fags, who are cancer

Canadian lionsbros, who are chill

85 burrs also went 18-1 but they actually won the chip so it's better

trip back on

>no ring

count them cuck

No ring from that superb owl.
But you knew that.

>Needs to misconstrue words like a faggot to win an argument on the internet.

Leafs never fail to show their retarded nature.

pic related

only 4?

And you can be divided into one class

Newfag who hasnt been browsing Cred Forums for longer than a year so he doesnt even know who i am

this newfag my sides

bears suck donkey dick and the 2007 pats would have creamed the 85 bears

bears would look like a high school team lmao

more than any other team since you were alive :))
Now you understand everything, patriot fans dont care about some random season as the patriots have so many fucking lombardis and keeps winning lol

>no ring
>18-1

lol even the 1985 bears were better

07 pats actually did look like a high school team against a team worse than the 85 bears lmao

Yeah. That the best teams won.

Watch it. Giants are the GOAT patriot killers.

Hmmm an angry cucknadian cheatriots poster, I wonder who it could be? I'm tellin you, getting mental help will soothe the anger from not having a dad.

18 - ONE

I dont understand why you keep saying 16-0 isnt an accomplishment it obviously is.

I agree but 85 burrs > 07 gnats

What did I just tell you? my football knowledge is superior to yours

You've been outted numerous times as a six year old who started watching football a month ago

NEver respond to me again unless you're consulting me for my elite superior football knowledge

lurk more

No they didnt? holy fuck that was cringy, maybe you should stop responding lol

>holy fuck that was cringy
think you meant to reply to

this newfag needs to LURK MORE

kek

Oh man 18-1 I forgot we're never gonna win another super-.. wait a second, LOL

>2016
>using outdated memes that arent applicable anymore

my fucking sides

I'll give you that one.

ikr? everyone knows Brady will have a place in the historybooks!

I just realized the Rams won a game without getting a single TD
Will they go an entire season without a single TD?

>18-1 happened

holy shit my sides

i am talking to a literal six year old bears fan arent i

>NEver respond to me again unless you're consulting me for my elite superior football knowledge

>Peyton has a winning record against Thomas in the Playoffs
>Literally won 3 straight after those early 2 losses back in 03-04

Are you senile?

18-1

holy shit this canacuck is so absolutely triggered he has to reply to everyone

i bet he even responds to this post he's that buttbombed

Any mention of 18-1, good or bad, needs to result in a ban.

When it takes hold of generals, its a fucking a disaster.

Who /regressingthisyear/ here?

18-1 is the reason this board exists, cuck. Deal with it.

This is now an eternal 18-1 thread deal with it

Don't worry, you'll be fine. At worst, you miss or lose the playoffs and can finally move on from Marvin.

Why would I be mad? My team wasnt responsible for the greatest choke in the history of football, arguably the biggest in sports period. Im talking about 18-1 of course.

>LEAF ON THE FLAG
>MILK IN A BAG
>18 AND 1
>THE RUSTLING HAS COME

new bread

The ultimate chokejob in sports history, so close to the greatest season ever for a team only to fail in the game it mattered most

real thread

Pats fan are so fucking disrespectful. Thankfully the Patriots organization isn't as retarded as the Packers so Tom Brady won't get pushed out the door for no reason.

People on here say nigger so much it's like I'm on a cousin fucker plantation.

Tim tebow 2.0