Tfw you witnessed the downfall of Mourinho in your lifetime

>tfw you witnessed the downfall of Mourinho in your lifetime

couldn't have happened to a better person

truly a glorious time to be an ABU

His smile and optimism: gone.

and in a better club

He literally sold his soul to the devil -- and the devil didn't even repay him with results.

A traitor through and through; he should have never left Chelsea.

Chelsea sacked him, though?

That happened in Jan 2013

Moyes really didn't deserve all the hate.

I'm as ABU as the next man, but if you are an Arsenal fan reveling in this like Wegner has won his eternal battle with Mou or something, you're fucking deluded.

>Don't play young guns
>Pressure board to spend 300 gorillian moneys and cry if they dont then bench them
>Play rppney
>Yell at reporters doing their jobs
>Encourage your players to physically assault ball boys
Yeah totally doesn't any hate

My apologies I read Mourinho
Please don't kill me

Nah la...thats what Manure fans love to say. What really happened was Mouyes wanted Pogshit at Chelski and Abromovich said "fuck you here's Foulcow."

Mouyes got bored and gave his players extended holidays and Azzar became more injury-prone as a result. Willian, Fabregas and Costa stuffed their faces while Oscar had his debut goal v Juventus on repeat as he masturbated to himself. Ivanovic and Matic joined a Slav gang and Azpilicueta was contemplating growth hormones. Terry was busy teaching Courtois about the art of the Bull.

thats how chelsea failed. Mouyes sacked himself.

There's no one available if Mouyes continues to flounder.

What would it take to fire him? Van Laal only got canned because Mou was free, but there's no one "top level" around for them.

mou is on a spite world tour. chelsea down, utd on the way for choosing moyes first.

>Please don't kill me
*unsheathes Katana

>left

He was sacked, la

>mfw Mouyes

kek

>moyes
>van lall
>moyes
ABUs rejoice for these are the golden years of United irrelevance

Liverpool warmed up that seat for them la.