Benfica vs Braga, Liga NOS

Match Time: 20:00

Lineups up in a bit.

>Braga

lel

Is Rui Vitoria really going to Arsenal?

XI Benfica: Júlio César, Nélson Semedo, Lisandro, Lindelof, Grimaldo, Fejsa, André Horta, Salvio, Pizzi, Gonçalo Guedes e Mitroglou.

No

Benfica about to take that number 1 spot that Sporting has been warming up for them.

What to bet?

Nothing, it's correctly priced (moreover, it's incorrectly priced in favor of the bookie ofc)

GET FUCKED BENFIQUISTAS, WE SPORTINGUISTAS WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR
YOU CAN ALL SUCK OUR DICK LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
AHAHAHAH
YOU ARE SPORTING'S BITCH
WE ARE SUPERIOR

35 > 18
2 > 0

>:cc

where is eliseu

Why was Mitroglou not included in the past 2 games? Was it because he lost a few matches for being with the NT? Or coach cehcking players with smaller teams?

Also, do you sportingfans rate mitroglou?Coz I think Benfiquistas already do.

7 COCKS PER EACH BENFIQUISTA'S ASS > 0 IN SPORTING'S
GET FUCKED BITCH

injured

stream where

GO IN DEBT YOU FUCKING GREASY FUCK

WE SPORTING FANS WILL NEVER BE AS SHITTY AS YOU

why did Luisão stop playing?

Hello

>Lindelöf
is he any good for you guys

Got distracted talking to someone, sorry guys

RARE

webm of the goal please

Hi, how does it feel to depend on a Benfica player to celebrate 1 point in the CL groupstage after being away since 2009? We were on the quarter-finals last yr btw

Best regards

Feels pretty good tbqh.

How does it feel to have your own player score against you from a 94th minute freekick at your home while your fans were mercilessly booing him?

Benfica has better CBs than him atm

Still on vacations celebrating the Euro and the tricampeonato. The lad deserves it

Feels badly but we have and have had better things going on for us

Want that webm of the goal senpai

He scored at the league this week too btw, we're probably gonna buy him so good for you f.a.m.

He's pretty based, and this is coming from a Porto fan

Are you playing him as a 2nd striker? He had a great spell here when he arrived (though he had going for him the fitness of not stopping in the summer) but then he lost space (because of Jonas) and an unsuccessful adaptation as a box-to-box was tried. Then he had some problems with night-outs and such but he's a decent lad

What do you guys think about Gonçalo Guedes ?

>Are you playing him as a 2nd striker?

Yeah pretty much, he doesn't need to have much play making role since he has very good passers behind him. He seems like a good fit for us and looks excited to be a part of the team.

nigga needs to gain weight tho, skinny af

Insane work great and good positioning/vision. That's it.

I set the price as 15M

Still needs to grow, put he didn't lost his potential from last season. He's still 19.

Him being so skinny actually helps him winning fouls for him to take, which is fun.
That's his best position. Relying on him to move defensively or pass the ball around is a bad idea.

I hope he's successful, always liked him and our board desperately tried (though it's needed in our league) to make some immediate profit of him as they saw we had better options this year.

Here's a pic of him laughing

why isn't rafa playing?

What do you guys think of Aboubakar? I know he's a Porto player and all but he hasn't been impressive for us so far.

I wonder why we jumped so hard into the Portuguese league market, probably because of Quaresma lel

Injury. Benfica has like 6 injured players, including 3 forwards.

wasn't it 9?

You could jump in any market you wanted, in comparison to us you're rich - which in all fairness we (and others) took/take advantage of.

I didn't follow a huge amount of Porco matches but one thing I can say is that Aboubakar can't be a poacher. His finishing isn't good enough

O lost count tbqh

Oh he's good on the short dribble too though he isn't flashy at all

>in comparison to us you're rich

nah we are not rich at all, in fact most of the Turkish clubs are in a huge debt. UEFA forced us to spend only the money we earned from selling players for transfers two seasons in a row, that's why we are loaning all these players from your league.

Guedes is the poor mans Ronaldo

And how does Nico Gaitan transfer affect the team ?
Do you think 16/17 SLB is better or worse than 15/16 ?
Is Jonas Injured ?

Clearly worse, but we have Rafa now.

Yes, he is. He'll be back for CL I think

It affects in the way he was the king of the assists.

I would say we're slightly better given Horta is properly replacing - in a very different way - Sanches.
There are many more options on the bench too

I don't know where my ancestors are from, so I'm just going to cheer for a good fair play and a beautiful football.
Go sports!!

I see that Luisão isn't in the starting XI,has he lost is place ?
What are the most promising player this year ? The best recruits ?

Yea he is too old.

Grimaldo is looking good

Looked good on the only 2 matches last year. His problem in Barça was the injuries but that seems solved

M I T R O G O L O x 2

Feels good to finally have a CF back

Avé, Mitro!

>3-0
Can based Benfica be stopped?

thank you for answering

No problem. I wish you a good day and success in your reports and love life

That's really kind of you thank you

>Lisandro

Yeah he's terrible and anyone who rates him is clueless

>Benfica back on top

Get used to it Sportingfags

If you guys let us win I'll give you reddit gold

If you guys can win I'll give you Eusébio gold

how the fuck benfica managed to not the win vs jokeiştaş

1) Didn't have a CF playing
2) Fejsa was substituted which led to some panic given Celis hadn't played since pre-season
3) Were 1 min away to win
4) Should've scored more than once in the first half

benfica were playing without a CF and with the B team