Be fairly attractive

>be fairly attractive
>be great footballer
>be rich
>do well for your country in the World Cup
>have access to all the women in the world
>settle down with pic related

I can understand wanting to settle down and not live the party lifestyle, but why them? They don't even have decent bodies as a consolation.

>The German wastes his superior genes on the brunette
>The Colombian cannot see the lack of childbearing hips on his woman

james is secretly gay, his wife is trans.

she's probably the only one that doesn't laugh at his stuttering during sex, a total keeper.

It's the beauty on the inside that counts user

meanwhile sagna is banging a fucking 10

Ronaldo played a part in this shit I'm sure of this.

Kroos' wife isn't as bad as in that pic, but still...
James' wife is a confirmed post-op trans. That should say enough about him

what if they're genuinely in love with those women? most women look like shit when they age, so looks don't mean much. sometimes it's all about how you connect with that person.

That is sickening. Fuck Claudio you're so gorgeous what the fuck are you doing

>isn't as bad
>isn't as bad
>isn't as bad

What is love

desu, I don't really care about how a girl looks if I'm in a relationship with them - it's entirely about personality at that point

That being said, if a woman is completely uggo, I probably wouldn't get to know them well enough to reach that point, though I can conceive it happening

Those two also aren't super ugly, just a bit chubby and manly looking

wew

lel this reminds me of my uncle. Good looking guy, but his gf is not even as attractive.

I guess after a while, you just don't emphasize looks and just look for a compatible personality.

I'd hit it, I bet the ass is fat

As a Colombian myself I can tell you as a fact that when you walk the streets of most Colombian cities you'll see at least 100 hotter girls than James'... Hell every whore I've ever banged in Medellín is 10 times hotter than her. Hell there are trannies that are hotter lol...

With all that said he def cheats on her 24 7 so it's OK.

>being a grown-up talking to children
they won't get it lad, don't waste your breath

>tfw Marchisio fucks that instead of your boipussy

kroos is so fucking handsome

even more now with that arm tattoo

i want to suck his dick

Problem is, women aren't interesting. They will never be as passionate as a man when talking about hobbies and interests and only achieve self-worth from being able to cook, clean, be a good mother, have great sex and take care of yourself physically.

isn't taking care of yourself
isn't taking care of yourself

I honestly think James and Kroos went for those girls because they were afraid that a more attractive girl would cheat on them. While that is true, that is typically because the man doesn't lead in a relationship properly or give her enough time.

I'm sure you would, nigger.

>I guess after a while
but these fellas are in their 20s, probably the first and only gfs they ever had

The Master

LMAO

Fuck off back to /r9k/ lad.

>maple leaf flag
>calls me a nigger

??? ???

Feels great to be high test

Holy shit. They're like polar opposites.

wow it's like he picked her from a slag labratory

this is brain damage.

she looks p cute btw

yeah I bet it's always deep inside

Maybe James isn't a shallow man child like you Autists and cares more about the person than their looks

>Problem is, women aren't interesting. They will never be as passionate as a man when talking about hobbies and interests and only achieve self-worth from being able to cook, clean, be a good mother, have great sex and take care of yourself physically.
sounds like you need to keep looking lad. she's out there, and she's interesting and funny and hot af. step away from /r9k/ for a bit

>secret
>football

I know that's you Kroos, doesn't change a thing about the fact that your offspring will resent you for not impregnating a supermodel.

>it's an 'ugly people are better people inside' episode
stop with this disney lie already

looks like the retard kid from south park

fucking kek

holy shit I could feel the wind from your fedora tipping all the way from canada

That interesting girl you speak of with real hobbies/interests is a small minority of autistic women. Those girls rarely take care of themselves or have motherly tendencies, and in my eyes that just makes her broken.

There are no interesting attractive girls. Most women pretend to have interests in order to get the man they want or fit in with whatever group they're in. They're only interested in the character development of that guy in your favourite TV show because they're within a group of guys who talk about it.

>step away from /r9k/ for a bit

I have, and it has just confirmed my suspicions. I have hung out in a group of nerds with an ugly af girl being the only one there. I have never heard something original said from her. She would say things that you would say to sound smart a week after you said it.

>she's out there

She is, but I've accepted that she won't be interesting, which is perfectly fine. I have guy friends for those fun discussions.

They aren't just settling for these women. They go out after games and slay 10/10 pussy every night. They come home to these ugly broads because they know they will never cheat or divorce them for half their money.

how many girls have you actually talked to?

A fair amount, although mostly after I got /fit/. That ugly girl was when I was a skelly.

If you're trying to convince me that women aren't the same then you're sorely mistaken.

10/10

I thought everybody knew that handsome people have a fetish for butterfaces (and weirder fetishes/tastes) and getting along with a 10/10 cheerleader is just a temporal façade.

This is a fact

Who hurt you this much?

chick on the left is gomez' ex right? hot 2bh

some of them do but a lot are stunted semi-autistic manchildren

Cardiff, Blackpool or Newcastle?

>see a great post on women
>"v-virgin autist fedora! xD"

Can Cred Forums finally recognise the Reddit takeover has been completed? Christ.

Even worse. Glasgow

Ive been on Cred Forums since before reddit even existed, but nice try

Tiffany Mitchell really let herself go

>6'5" multi-millionaire #1 ace pitcher with 3 World Series rings and a World Series MVP
>marries this

Now what in the heck did he mean by this?

I generally agree with this but I need to add that most average people, regardless of gender, are totally uninteresting. I know men who are just as vapid as women and blindly follow the crowd in the exact same way. It's not exclusively women, but I do agree that women in general have less interesting personalities than men.

To be fair though, women can be boring because men will still want to fuck them even if they're braindead. Men have to be more interesting to appeal to women.

HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing wrong with a lovely bred wife. He has 2 kids already.

kill yourselves

Based

the worst is that one ex German or Dutch player who has the absolute most disgusting wife even though in his 40s/50s he still looks like a solid 9/10

POO

have you ever had friends, like, in your entire life

Wtf she got super tan in the second pic. Almost looks black.

Holy fucking shit

>pro athlete
>obese daughter at 3 years old

> i don't understand human body development and i don't care who knows it!

>meanwhile tsuuu is banging Miss Espana (besides Badr)
absolutely based

>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

>I can understand wanting to settle down and not live the party lifestyle, but why them?

James spends most of his time at nightclubs

what Jose?

yeah sure

>Meanwhile in Formula 1....

Jesus H Christ

>James' wife is a confirmed post-op trans.
u wut m8

That's his mother right?

>German wastes his superior genes on the brunette
Germans are brunettes with freckles.
Hitler just had a fetish for blondes with blue eyes and they were never the genetic norm in germany

I just hope they are actually physically attracted to them and not just drunk in love

Because if the relationship ends you will want to kill yourself for wasting your life fucking that shit instead of a nice woman

t. been there done that

IN

>I don't rate Hamez's wife

IN

mental illness

how many people would you say you've met over the course of your lifetime? I'm guessing its below 25

>Abdulla bin al karim wahil Muhammad ibn Saeed ibn Abd al-Aziz's attempt at humour

Alhamdulillah habibi :D

WOO

wew lad

ireland on suicide watch

WOAH
O
A
H

So many qts in colombia and james goes for that

Spot on

DAYUM...

give these men credit for not settling down with gold digging whores who would never give them the time of day if they weren't good athletes like Messi

You guys are either really stupid or naive.Of course this athletes don't actually suddenly respect monogamy for this girls, they absolutely cheat on them like crazy (which these women are even probably aware of).
But athletes ''settle down'' and have kids not simply for company or commitment, but because it helps them achieve relative personal stability and teaches them responsability. It's beacause of this that coaches frequentlly recommend players to get married.

That... thing?/woman might just be the worst one yet

A lot of footballers get famous when they are 17

They have no choice but to marry their high school sweethearts

Clayton's a straight up redneck. It's not surprising that he likes chubby little blondes. She's better than the two in the OP at least.

You mean Madison, right?

>Clayton
Meant Madison. Got all fucked up cus they played each other today lol.

Messi just happens to be the luckiest man alive, blessed with the most talent for ball-kicking in history at a time when it's the most popular sport in the world, and the girl from his childhood happens to be a bombshell

Only Nerman has had a better gf, Bruna Marquezine or however you spell it is hot as fuck

Antonella has a new male model delivered to the house every week while Messi plays with his lego.

>max file size in 2016 is still 4MB
had some gifs for you lads but I guess you aren't seeing them

Yeah, see:
In my defense, Clayton Kershaw is a way better redneck name than Madison Bumgarner 2bh. What the fuck were his parents doing giving him that first name?

she seems to be a slut

I don't see how that contradicts what I said bruv

those legs go on forever and you could land an ultralite on dat ass

Please tell me that's just his mother. Y-yes?

>Baby not even born yet
>Carrying around an inflatable toy airplane

It must be for her other child, Lionel.

He's an Aryan, and yes a manlet too, but an Aryan nevertheless. He fucked up.

just googled

sorry to rain on your parade but it is just

Nerman can land the best ass whenever, so why settle down with one which will just get worse with time?

My gf is less attractive than me.

whoa Hans, you're gonna get us both banned!

>tfw my gf is hotter than Kroos'
and I'm piss poor too. You don't need much to attract a girl tbqh

That's not surprising considering most Finnish women are broad-shouldered moon faces.

because it's THIS good

when the ass is good enough, you can tell from underneath a long skirt.

>you will never score a hat trick+1 before half time against siesta FC, take this to a party and leave early to have wizard of Oz sex

>tfw user won't stop talking pictures of you in your new leather pants

>2016
>using gifs

is it still 2007?

I converted them to webm m8

the high frame rate isn't too forgiving on the source material

Ok. She is not that type

>that amount of fedora in this thread is scary. especially this dude

You're fucking idiots when you go by looks only. If you're not a autistic 13 year old wannabe chad who biggest disire is to fuck all girls in the world, then you have to come to the conclusion that you'll only meet a negligible amount of girls all girls there are in the world during your short lifetime.
And if you're somewhat smart you have to admit to yourself that it's not worth spend all your life just looking for an upgrade to your 7/10 girlfriend. There will always be a girl more attractive in a certain way, but you will fail miserably if it bothers you that you have a maybe slightly less attractive girlfirend but also one with whom you share a past and a future.
I cant' believe that people here are all in tumblr mode and still think that Hugh Heffner lifestyle is something to be proud of or even something to pursuit. If you don't realize this you gonna spend your life chasing cristal castles and die a pathetic loser.

t. not fedora

That being said:

top in OP is a solid 9/10
bottom is a man faced uggo donotwant/10

>Meanwhile in Hollywood...

she looks like Pepe

kek, now I see it.

he didn't settle down with her, he fucked her for a bit and then left her

Its ok, she's just his beard.

Madison bum gardener is literally the biggest hick in sports holy shit

Well played aussie bro

That's a man baby

Conor McGregor has been with the same girl for the past 8 years, although she's actually attractive. Although they were together before McGregor was much of anything so probably will still be stay together, loyalty is valuable thing.

messi has two kids Rahul

>Rahul
That's my name. Not even memeing.

holy kek

She's still cute, he's just leagues ahead.

Miles better than Giroud's wife though. She must be the coolest fucking woman in all of France or something

>Confirming that "This is a 9/10 in Germany"
WEW LAD

>be a fat virgin
>you get mad that the famus boys - athletic ones get all the hot girls
>you want one too so u call the boys assholes
>you suddently see a couple of guys who girls should be craving for with an average to ugly chick
>wow joke is on them I am not gonna settle doen WHEN I GET A WOMAN

Ever heard something called love and a nomble person not letting himself change due to money/fame? You are probably so weak you d end up like Balotelli if you started a footballing career
just kys OP

This!

Someone shop Hames from this into that Chloe picture

t. Kroos

Name a prettier and more pure wife than this.

protip: fuck your shit taste if you try, you can't