4CC Cred Forums Roster Thread #3

Roster poll, please vote if you haven't:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePP3YFkNq0p0Gi3PAW9fgJkeuNi1SqrjoajZOBHQmdd7npRw/viewform

Previous thread:
Summary:
>NBA on NBC is the anthem again
>TSUUUUUUU is the second captain ever of Cred Forums
>We're getting rid of anything Leicester-related, with the exception of Lifelong, which managed to transcend its origin (that is, if it makes the roster)
>Looking for a proper name to use with 100M for a dabbing , if it makes it into the roster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTjC6rxHz8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Together Forever

Jack colback in a blackface is the only option for name

The fact that shit like Ledecky, rags, our year la and lochte get over anything leicester shows you how shit Cred Forums as a team has become.

One of the greatest sporting events in recent history and it gets covered up by a retarded scouser post thats not even popular right now, (Should've been done last summer when posting was at it's peak) and tranny who can swim is fucking ridiculous. Is twain still the manager? fuck this shit lads. I'm fucking done.

who cares lol

You understand that it's memes that get in and not events that happened, right?

mfw I'm a W/a/rriors fan

>one of the alternative proposals regarding stadium choreography is "Fuck /mlp/ t.bh"

Why are we getting rid of the Lesta kit again?

New one is dull desu

Lochte is not a meme and Ledecky is the most forced meme i've ever seen on this board.

It was more or less agreed upon after Summer. It's not imperiously necessary to get rid of it, since there's room for 9 kits, but Leicester as a meme has worn out.

This 2bh
The based chink deserves it

this, they were barely relevant here throughout olympics, now nobody even remember them

I NOMINATE HEY HEY HELP HELP GUY

This TWAIN

How about Cred Forums finally admits it was only good when it was cheating?

Remember the number of cups won without cheating is Zero (0)

STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ROSTER ALL THE PLAYERS ARE THE SAME ITS JUST MEMES AND WORRY ABOUT TACTICS YOU USELESS SHIT

YOU SHOULD BE SACKED

If Deathmarch/Diniz gets onto the roster I vote this for his goalhorn

youtube.com/watch?v=RTjC6rxHz8g