NATIONALS vs. MARLINS game thread

Cole vs. Chen

Nats fan checking in again. No rain out today.

sup partner

Holy shit that was a bomb.

its ogre

Was it ogre when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!! And it ain't ogre now. Who's with me?

Holy fuck AJ.

Okay. Only down 2.
>phew

aj is trash

>Someone made a nats thread other than me

unfortuantely it's gonna be hard to get a lot of people until we start doing shit in the postseason

especially with the skins back in action

He's not terrible but he ain't that great either.

>skins back in action

If you could call it "action"

>Implying what the Skins have done so far this year qualifies as action.

>FP: ugly finder!

top kek

Wow. Zim got a hit.

D A N N Y
A
N
N
Y

Nice. ESPI.

Wow. Cole lifted for a PH after 4 IP.

pitch count, breh

How many did he have? I was paying more attention to the Marlins tattooing it all over the yard.

like 90 or something.

On an unrelated note, why do they let confirmed dopers like Gordon continue to play?

What's the penalty for failing a 2nd test?

>you're a big leaguer...

I thought it was a whole season or something, but I'm not sure.

First positive test result: 80 game suspension
Second positive test result: 162 game suspension (the entire season, including the postseason)
Third positive test result: lifetime ban from MLB
Players who test positive for either their first or second tests are given the option to appeal, in which scientific tests will be conducted to prove validity of test. Within that period of time, they are restricted from participation in all baseball activity. If an appeal is granted, the suspension may be reduced by 40 games for the first offense or 80 games for the second offense. There is no appeal for a third offense. All suspensions are without pay. In addition, a suspended player can be replaced on the active roster by another player. If a player is on the disabled list, the suspension is served while on the disabled list. Unless a suspension is reduced on appeal, a suspended player is not allowed to participate in that year's post-season even if his suspension ends before then.
Players who receive a lifetime ban after a third positive test may apply for reinstatement after one year and be eligible to be reinstated after two years. Jenrry Mejía became the only player to be permanently banned under the drug policy on February 12, 2016.

copypasta from wiki

First failure to comply: 15- to 25-day suspension and/or a fine of up to $10,000
Second failure to comply: 25- to 50-day suspension and/or a fine of up to $25,000
Third failure to comply: 50- to 75-day suspension and/or a fine of up to $50,000
Fourth failure to comply: minimum one-year suspension and/or a fine of up to $100,000
Any subsequent failure(s) to comply: The level of the discipline will be determined by the Office of the Commissioner, consistent with the concept of progressive discipline.

Wikimind

Because they realize everyone is on something

>marleles base running

Dammit Ichiro, you immortal bastard.

fucking samurai

Zim infield single.
Wtf am I watching?

You can't flim-flam the Zim-Zam

dad mode

>losing to the Marlels

>Still 5-2 braves

>losing to the Barves

8 game division lead
magic number 6
>Thor elbow assploded

Nope, 7-2

That inning hurt...

7-2 barves
>muh free wins

I stopped watching that long ago. 3 in a row ain't bad, Thor has been overworked.

We'll see you faggots in the NLDS

Nice damage control
>NLDS

Top kek

Dusty has all the scrubs in now.

Nice SO CS Double play. Good to see Koda be effective again.

Woot. Buffalo!!

Taylor. Wtf are you doing?

>losing to the fucking marlins

t. undisclosed NL east rival

Nast played all the scrubs tonight
Mest losing to barves in must win game in pennant race.
'Ace' gets hammered.

>must win

TOP KEK. We will cruise to the first wildcard. We play the lillies twice and the (apparently deadly) marlels

>muh free wins.