Nice jinx, faggot

>mfw the eagles are legitimately elite

>the Eagles started 2-0

fuck me I wasn't expecting that

say you're sorry

>vs the Browns and Bears
Wasn't that big of a stretch

SORRY

Niggas gon get stomped on next month. Our QB knows your entire playbook.

yeah but I saw the Eagles as Browns-tier this year

guess they're at least above that

THE BEARS HAD ONE FUCKING JOB AND THEY COMPLETELY FUCKED IT UP

THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO GIVE DALLAS A FREE WIN TOO

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SOLE POSSESSION OF THE NFC EAST AFTER TONIGHT IT ISN'T FUCKIGN FAIR FHSLDHAJFEASKJSKF

your retard qb knows the drip kelly playbook

>Mediocre qb
>so so running game
>so so receivers
The D looks good, but let's not fool ourselves, the Ingles are an 8-8 team at best.

>beat 2 of the worst, if not the 2 worst teams in the NFL
>act like that means anything

Well I guess when your team has never won a superbowl beating bottom 5 NFL teams is significant.

Reality check next week when Wentz faces an actual defense and Schwartz gets his shit rocked by the best QB WR combo in the league.

Wentz would be literally elite if he had good receivers.

You sound scared, pham.

PA fag here. Who do I root for next sunday? I live near the geographic center of the state

steelers are the biggest faggot team in football

Just win next week please.

we will
trust me

Makes sense. My roommate has a terrible towl hung up on his wall and he is pretty gay

Kill kill

The team with the all star underdog receiver, 33 year old loveable RB, and the most dedicated fan base in all of professional sports. Or you could root for the organization who has never achieved success, has the most obnoxious fans in football, and would have already fired this coach if they lost the first 2 games.

Is Wentz the next Peyton?

He a poor man's Alex Smith. All he does is dink and donk passes. He is a typical game manager.

He is Luck but playing for a functional franchise

Eat shit Pitt

>Eagles
>Functional franchise

Pick one

genuinely retarded comment

post yfw the eagles are 2-0

This ain't college mutha facka

If this is hell then hail Satan. Wentz looks good and Schwartz knows how to give em the D, good times

>0-2 Browns and RG Knee
>0-2 Bears and Jay Cutler
>Neither team has a good defense

Play a real fucking team, Pittsburgh is going to push your shit in.

Your QB won't make it to next month senpai

Their owner isn't a crackhead, that's good enough

le audible checkdown man

You are literally describing Dak you cuck. Wentz is legit

>didnt see game
>constant tweets on NFL homepage praising Wentz
>went for 180 and a TD

so how shit was CHI?

Heyward and Shazier are licking their chops, Eagles have seen zero competition. Played two of the bottom 5 teams and they think they are hot shit. I can't fucking wait.

Chicago and the Browns and the $(ers are the three worst teams in football

>holding: the game

>post yfw when the eagles are 3-0

Half their defense is ded.

>2 games
>already saying this guy is the next superstar qb

And I'm retarded?
You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

I can't fucking wait to see what your excuses are when they beat the Stoolers too

can someone tell me how many yards and TDs wentz has so far for both games?

>the eagles permanently ended the bears season

>Wentz does good
>"It's just the Browns."
>Wentz does good again
>"I-It's just the Bears."

Face it Cred Forums: Wentz is elite.

>

>>the next superstar QB
Where do I say that cuck? He's proven he's legit, whether or not he's a superstar is another story

He looked pretty mediocre. Bears offense shit the bed second half, and basically gave the Ingles the ball at midfield the entire second half. Wentz literally did nothing to write home about.

Big Ben is going to be accused of another rape after he's done with Philthy.

2 valid arguments, worst defenses of the past 4 years

>The Eagles ended Obamas team chance at doing anything this year by killing half thier team

FEELS GOOD

never said he was a superstar, retard. you claimed he is dink-and-dunk a la alex smith, but he had like 3-4 deep balls dropped by receivers tonight alone. whether he's good or not is a separate issue, but you didn't even nail what kind of qb he's been.

you are tripping over yourself to discredit a rookie in his second start on the road, who is calling audibles at the line and won both his starts and hasn't thrown a pick
he threw a dime to jordan matthews at the end of the first half, too, that would have been on the highlight reel had it not been dropped
face it, he's been impressive

>2 games
>legit

You can't judge a guy after 2 fucking games!
RG3 had an amazing first season, recall how he turned out?
Also forgot about Colin Kaepernick as well his first season? Wentz has shown some good things, but he sure as hell hasn't proven anything, yet.

He didn't look incredible or anything. But he's two drops away from a similar stat line as last week

>implying da burrs and browns aren't mediocre teams
keep your unfounded enthusiasm in check

I might agree if they do a good job next week

?

>they also ended the Browns' season
Not that there was much hope there.

Wonder if this trend continues.

Eagles' O-line and WRs were less than impressive. Should have easily had 250yds and another TD.

>Pitt can't use their mudpit of a field to get dat home field advantage next week.

Eagles will win. And the Philly cheesesteak will kill whatever Pittsburgh has. That Primanti bros. sandwhich? idk.

this, matthews needs to fucking catch those perfect passes
also the o-line kept fucking him

He had like 3 10+ yard completions nullified by o-line penalties, two dragons that were dropped, and a dragon that was refballed.
He looked very good desu

Anyone have a webm of Wentz' dragon that got dropped?

new swole iggles pepe in celebration of the win

>of line wasn't impressive

He had all day to throw most of the game. Only time he got pressure was on blitzes.

shredded lettuce sandwich with 5-week old tough beef topped with cold french fries on a soggy bun
>shittsburgh cuisine

>two worst teams

They haven't played in SoCal tho

That's about accurate. That fucking Royal return cost my defense 3 points and I lost by .5...fuck you guys.

>LE WE WON GUYS!! xD 2-0! 2-0! WE THE BEST!!! OH YEAH GO WENTZ!! I WANNA FUCK HIMMM! WWEE GOOODD!!
You'll get ass blasted by the Steelers next week, children. Prepare yourselves for your season ending disaster.

iggles fan here

defense gives up a couple passes but otherwise doesn't get destroyed, gives up 17 points

offense shits the bed with OL penalties and WR drops and gets 13 points

17-13 Shittsburgh

How many weeks until collapse?

The Eagles have already killed 2 QBs.
Is this man next?

won't be much of a collapse
Eagles will probably 8-8 which isn't bad for a rebuild year where they don't even have their original first-rounder

8-8 will win the NFCE this year, mahboi

why are you so buttblasted?
did the iggles hurt your feelings?
why so insuecure?

>mfw cowshit and gnats fans shit up a good eagles thread

>Browns
>Bears

There's nothing to collapse.

>eagles destroy the browns
B-BUT IT DOESNT MATTER THE BROWNS ARE SHIT
>eagles destroy the bears
B-B-BUT IT STILL DOESNT MATTER C-CUS THE BEARS ARE SHIT...

loving every laugh

AS a real iggles fan you never get your hopes up but if they can somehow beat the stillers I'll be impressed

>Ingles fags getting carried away in week 2

Remember how hyped you guys were the first few months under Chip Kelly?
Would assume you morons would have learned.

Bless the Eagles
Bless my Chargers

>insignificant sample size
>filthadelphia can't contain their boners

is carson wentz the next nick foles?

Elite Beat Agent

They always do this, every fucking year. Starting to think iggle fags are retarded. 2 decent games and Wentz is already having his bust made for the Hall of Fame.

>implying those statements are false
this is why I hate my own fanbase when we win, the delusional faggotry is astounding

reminds me of those retarded raiders fans last year before they got destroyed

We made the playoffs that year pham

desu i've heard more people claim eagles fans are saying these things than i've actually heard eagles fans say these things

>WAAAAH YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GET EXCITED ABOUT YOUR TEAM WHEN THEY WIN
jesus christ you are gigantic faggots, this is no different than when ANY team wins, you just irrationally hate the eagles
you're obsessed with a team you claim is irrelevant.

And got much worst every year once people figured Chip offense out. You realize Wentz doesn't have tons of film on home, thus teams don't know much about him. Once teams figure out what he likes to do and what he can't do we can revisit this topic.

It's one thing to enjoy the start.
It's another to keep saying that "Wentz is the real deal!"
He hasn't done anything yet.

>mfw Pats rape the toxins with a black QB

next week is going to be a real test of how much work Pederson has to do.

not expecting a win, but a close game would be nice.

this x1000

i loved the responses i got when i said that foles would drop off his second year for that reason
>tape doesn't matter, you can't game plan against perfect passing
i shit you not, that's what people said

Man you love posting my iggles oc

I see it everyday godspeed user

How happy were you guys with this game?? I like this Eagles team

>defense laying wood
>no turnovers
>amazing play calling
>Wentz played with confidence
>weapons in running game
>no Chip Kelly

Is it too early to be called the official sleeper team this season?

Man you sound really upset

You need to stop posting, you're just making yourself sound retarded by comparing things that have nothing in common. The Eagles aren't doing anything out of the ordinary on offense for teams to adjust to.

Amazing what ball control and a decent defense can do. Chip is a goddamn moron with his meme offense.

Running game looks kinda weak and of they lose Lane Johnson it will get weaker

Secondary has alot ot prove

Stillers will be a good test because they'll be lucky to keep it competitive if the stillers are on their game

We'll see

Just keep the gnats out of the playoffs and I'll be happy

eagles are a shit team and thats all theyll ever be

Hardcore Eagles fan but I think they should be peppering their anguses for Big Ben

>film has noting to do with football

Yeah I think I'm done. Iggle fans are indeed retarded. You honestly learned nothing from Chip Kelly.

t cowshit fan

Our O-line and Receivers need a lot of work, but Carson Wentz is showing the potential to be honest to God elite imo.

chip kelly has nothing to do with dough pederson, you moron

uh no

>thinking this offense has anything in common with the Chip Kelly offense
Yes please see yourself out

>coach tendencies
>player tendencies
>No one really knows Wentz or the Ingles head coach tendencies yet

Film matters no matter who the fuck the coach is. Why don't you get this, stupid?

needs a db and a lineman or 2

we will see what happens this year.

We look dirty of D and our O is just efficient enough with no run game and Wentz staying in the pocket to make rocket throws

on a scale of 1-10, 7; receivers can't catch, secondary is fucking disastrous, and the running game looked abysmal.

Wentz played well, some of the things he did looked like what a top veteran would do; on the flip side, he made a few poor choices, though it's to be expect of a rookie. I hope Pederson chews him out for those unnecessary hits he took.

the defensive front 7 impressed me, haven't had this much hope for a group of guys since JJ's last year in 09

>RG3 ded
>Cutlet ded
Are the Eagles going to kill Big Ben?

you literally just said you were done, but here you are again, obsessed with the iggles
i'm not even the guy you were originally arguing with
so, your premise is people will get film on pederson and wentz. is your conclusion that this means they are going to be "figured out?"
because that's a faulty premise, there is film of roethlisberger, tom brady, drew brees, cam newton, etc.
there is film of bill belichick coached teams, gary kubiak coached teams, etc
simply having film proves nothing
will he get figured out? maybe, but you're acting like it's a sure thing

I'm not sure if you were watching the same game. Sproles, Mathews, and what's his nuts the rookie all ran with authority.

I got drunk and I didn't end my night depressed.

I'm not expecting anything major this season, but I am just happy that >we don't look like a total disaster yet,

RG3 is the most frail qb in the NFL

Cutler has the worst oline in the league. The beating he took last week was ugly.

Big Ben is nothing like those two guys. The guy is a legit beast at qb.

Probably not, Big Ben is tougher.

Although it's funny, Wentz seems like he could be pretty similar to him.

>yfw they kill the Eagles hopes next week

And yet this doesn't stop supposedly good teams from losing to garbage teams all the time.

We had hope?

>green reapers confirmed

Whereabouts?
>clearfield country

No one thinks the Eagles will win next week. Antonio Brown is going to ravage our secondary, but I would love too see the game stay close.

>Implying
We don't have the secondaries, o-line, or receivers to have hope.

There's not really hope for the season outside maybe a possible 9-7 division championship with a 1st round exit. The real hope is seeing the possibilities our rookie HC and rookie QB have to offer, which so far, look like they could be promising.

>Eagles being good

You beat shit teams, you're not good

DIE EAGLES DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=hTRoLMwNUuw

If the Eagles somehow pull this game off, I will be talking so much shit on here. League will be put on notice.

what are some possible trades? Packers have quite a bit of receivers, I'm sure they wouldn't mind parting with one.

This. I fully expect to lose but I will shitpost all night if we actually win.

>tfw you remember that 09 season and how close they were
it hurts to live

That moment when you realize you saved a picture for ants

worst season ever

JJ died, McNabb, Dawkins, and Buckhalter all left, and Lito was traded

no they didn't

>most dedicated fanbase

Not hard to be a big fan when you've been spoiled by success for a decade straight.

>People will discredit wins against the Browns and Bears but will act like the Eagles are terrible if they lose to one of the best teams in the league next week
Feels bad man.

>most obnoxious fan base in all of football.

I would love to see the eagles win it all just to enjoy the supreme butthurt from around the league during the wentz victory parade.

life is fucking good

I want the Eagles to go 18-1 just to see what kind of video EDP would make for that

Honestly he'd probably kill himself

I'd cry senpai.

woke up this morning to people predicting the bears would win by 2 scores.

You know damn well that his heart can't take that.
Shame on you for putting that into the universe.

>cowboys 1-1 with no romo

We literally superb owl now

The Giants barely beat the Saints last week. The Cowboys have a rookie QB starting. The Skins look uncoordinated and messy.

I think it's safe to say we rule the NFC East right now.

>mfw carson wentz goes dan marino mode next week

>The team with the all star underdog receiver, 33 year old loveable RB

And convicted serial rapist as QB

The iggles just beat two dumpster fires that are the browns and bears. Wake me when you beat an actual team.

>the browns could have picked Wentz but thought that RGKNEE was the better option
hue jackson fired by week 6
the interim coach fired by week 8

>steelers
>not dumpster fires

when half your fragile ass team is in the hospital by week 5, i'll be enjoying cincy's division win

>the interim coach fired by week 8
I love the Browns because this isn't entirely impossible.

Chicago might be the worst team in the NFC, honestly. I have no idea how they can justify contuing to start Jay Cutler to themselves. It makes no fucking sense. The guy was already bad, and now he's just mailing it in. I don't think he even likes playing football anymore.

what a game

perched to shitpost relentlessly if the eagles win next week

Tbh you all fucking suck. The NFCE has been a garbage division like for years, but I would pick NY over Philthy right now. Their defense might actually be good and held Brees in check. Your D looks ok too but the Browns have nothing on offense and Schwartz knows that to beat the Bears you just have to hang out and wait for him to give you the ball.

>denying the Messiah

Why u do dis

>dat punt return though

this thread ain't dead yet

That's what everyone in New England said about Drew Bledsoe... then we got Brady and realized what elite actually looks like.

listening to philly sports talk radio they are acting as if they witnessed the second coming of jesus

Every year. Every single fucking year. They get their hopes up based on a tiny sample size, ignore any and all criticism. Then when the collapse hits in week 8-10...

>FUCKING FIRE EVERYONE I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE PRESEASON EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE FIRED ESPECIALLY THE OWNER, HEAD COACH, CITY, LIBERTY BELL AND EX MAYOR NUTTER. I HATE THIS TEAM SO FUCKING MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

94.1 might as well be studied by clinical psychologists

time to get my shitposting in before the steelers destroy our secondary

Deangelo Williams is also a beast

TYBW

If the Eagles beat Pittsburgh on Sunday, they will go 12-4 and get the #2 seed in the NFC.

t. Californian

>tfw edp san will never meet you up for the game

it was endearing but sad at the same time. i think the guys name was big daddy? he was going on and on about this never happens to us, we never have to worry about anything again, people were calling in saying how happy they were watching the game with their kid, someone compared wentz to Favre rodgers montana and young.

>mfw sunday comes

He won two professional football games in a row

big daddy graham. he's a late night guy, a comedian
at least he's not angelo or howard

I remember them saying the same thing about Foles and kept repeating the historic stats with no interceptions. But you let them have their day user just like any other team because your franchise can plummet into the abyss at any moment.

THAT BAD MOTHERFUCKIN WHITE BOY

HIS NAME IS CARSON MOTHERFUCKIN WENTZ YA FEEL ME

>implying they'll win the battle of Penisylvania this week

Raidnigger here, the abyss ain't so bad. It gets comfy after about five years. No expectations, no disappointment. Also you get to occasionally take a shit on a successful team's season

>Spas-12
Absolutely disgusting

Name the girl? She's pretty cute

I cant wait to shitpost when the Eagles beat the Steelers next week. It's going to be fucking glorious. Literally the entire NFL will be cowering.

>This thread still up

Are Eagles fans elite?

>girl