The one player in your team you hate

What's his name Cred Forums?

Pedro Baez

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Second

Jason Heyward

I think the only dodger fan that wouldn't put Baez as their #1 are the shills who buy into espn's puig storylines

What paw of Norf London u from m8?

Isiah Thomas

>manlet nig
>chimps out frequently
>talks mad shit, isnt humble or have humility
>is ranked lowly in SI's top 100 players because he's shit
>proceeds to throw a tantrum calling it bullshit
>feels entitled because he made the all star team as a 30 year old
fucking dude is annoying, name a worse """franchise player"""" than that 5'9 fuckwit

Rudy Gay

Good, I'm glad you're not coming back faggot you've been extremely disappointing

Go Fuck Yourself.

the J-Hey kid is legit

>hating the best player on your team.

Petey is a saint compared to Reddick

Reddick is heating up and has upside. Baez makes me lose my shit on how goddamn sluggish he is. You figure for as hard as he throws he could speed up the game and keep batters on their toes.

It was Carlos Gomez, but then he joined the >rags and suddenly became a functional human being again after hitting below the Mendoza line for us and choking in every conceivable situation. Screw that guy.

>Gay
>not Demarcus "Get in fights with every coach, brick all your shots, foul out, and do fuck all in the 4th quarter" Cousins

Every day I ask myself why Almonte is in a major league uniform.

I can understand why, but mine is Lackey. Even his name is disgusting

Baez automatically makes each inning 3X longer

Thank god he was only in for 2 outs tonight

does bruce bochy count?

Selecting the player who had 72 points in 72 games over the one with 104 points in 63 games. Absolutely brilliant, Benning

This "Man"

>Hnnng, why am I not being played
>Proceeds to eat hot dog on the bench

God damnit, I'm so fed up with this guy. He was always completely average, he's pretty old and there are far better and younger options right now. But that stupid wanker thinks moaning about not getting playing time in the media will somehow prevent him from being dropped.