/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Include scoring format and league size for advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8408/tyler-eifert
twitter.com/FieldYates/status/778571941569523712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Vikings D saved your game in 2 different leagues
>tfw you dropped McKinnon for other faggots(Fuller, thank you) in 2 different leagues
>tfw multiple people in fantasy are bitching about already having a dead RB corp in week 2
>tfw the shenanigans are back

WELCOME TO FANTASY FOOTBALL BOYS

Stafford @ Green Bay or Wilson vs San Fran week 3?

Is the Eagles defense legit enough to keep, or should hit up the waiver. I was thinking of trying to scoop up the Giants defense

>green bay has a good D

why anyone would think this based on their last 2 games is beyond me

start whoever the fuck against this defense.

eagles D is good for a cheeky pick here and there but are they reliable? no.

What's your D now?

So, how did everyone end up doing after the Bears/Eagles?

I had already won for the week so it didn't matter at all what Langford did for me.

2-0 here, 245 points total.

>245
standard babies, everyone

PPR is basically "catch up/rubberband" in racing games. It means you're garbage and need a handicap to stay relevant on the leaderboards, so you can catch back up if you're team is garbage and you're bad at drafting.

What?

No way!

Yes. PPR Leagues allows one to stay relevant if they get too far behind in their league due to how points are totaled based on receptions, rushes, etc. Whereas in a Standard, if you're losing, you're losing, deal with it and draft and waiver wire better.

With that said, I think the most points anybody has period after 2 weeks on leaderboards overall is only like 300-310 or so and those are people that got extremely lucky with Week 1 by scoring 170-190 points, which very rarely happens in most leagues. That user is actually doing rather well.

It's the Eagles defense currently.

whos going to be a good meme to pick up off waivers/ FA this week?

Wentz

Wentz, Flacco (due to the matchup next week), and Matt Ryan.

Well against Pit that will be tough, and then the Bye, but honestly nah, looking at the remaining schedule it isn't horrible to choose Philly. My Go-to D's are Vikings and Cards right now.

Jaron Brown from AZ, nigger will get a TD every game all season, cap this shit

>a league that enables more choices at RB and WR make it more easy

this is only relevant if you play fantasy with complete retards

>A league that basically means you'll always have a play in some way shape or form isn't basically allowing you to always stay relevant due to your own poor choices

k

I feel like the difference between standard and PPR is you get people that get the ball, or get people that score, they both seem like manipulative options to me

A bunch of people are going to meme McKinnon and probably be disappointed for 4 weeks until AP plays again (if he does). Shit, if this is a FAAB league, I would rather spend $10 or something like that on Asiata than the $50 people are probably going to spend on McK. Don't get me wrong I love the dude, absolute physical freak, but when you have Asiata vulturing TDs and an O-Line they picked up off of a girls high school rowing team, there's not much upside there in the short term.

I probably won't be making any claims this week, waiting for those JOOCY drops that happen after every panic week like this.

Pretty much, there really isn't a different between the two other than you score more points in PPR due to how its laid out, which you can change for both leagues anyways.

.5PPR I think is the best type of league, personally.

Went 7-1 this week. Which is good because I went 2-8 last week and almost committed suicide but my helium tank hasn't arrived yet. Close call.

Kawaii Killers gonna take you down week 9 bro

Please. Did you forget that I have Chandler "Eats Pussy for Breakfast" Catanzaro and Andy "Vagina Reaper" Dalton on my team? I'm probably going undefeated here on out to be fair, family

Big Hands Never Miss A Catch Larry will carry me that week familia, cap it

Good luck faggot =]

Let's all take a moment to truly reflect on why we play this game. Take this matchup for example.

>16 team keeper
>my team in the left is objectively the worst team in the league and assuredly the worst team I've ever had
>his team on the right should dominate every matchup. 3 top 7 picks in a 16 team to top off a loaded roster
>he loses to the worst team in the league

Just imagine if that was a playoff game. Fantasy football is either beautiful or self-destructive, depending on how you look at it

Larry is dying here pretty soon. Hope you have your obituary written up, make it touching

>Larry dying

This isn't funny mate. Gonna have to report you on this one.

>only team in the league 2-0
fukin kek

Please don't, I'm almost maxed out on my reports :(

I have a fantasy team with all my NFL faggot friends. I have no knowledge about this game. So far i'm the only one whos 2-0. Only with the help from you guys
Should i play Jeremy Langford or Donte Moncrief this week? Playing in 10man ppr 0,5

Langford might not even be starting come Sunday. After a week 1 where he got 19/20 touches, he barely even played the first half tonight and was splitting carries with one of the other RB. He may end up losing the starting job due to the 4th QTR fumble and poor yardage.

Bears are stupid and refuse to just use Langford and let him tally up the yardage.

Moncrief is probably hurt and I might play Marvin Jones in that high volume offense over both anyway, given that Sam Shields is probably out again.

SAY MY NAME

TY guys

so im part of the normal nfl fantasy football with a bunch of guys from work.
>be winning by 20 points once all games finished
>yay first win of the season
>come home tonight see second L beside my team
why have i been deducted points post game? and so many? ive tried looking for answers but nothing of yet.

Was half joking when I suggested this trade on Saturday. Then Sunday came around and I lost Woodhead, seriously considering going thru with it now.

>give Antonio Brown and Devonta Freeman
>get Le'Veon Bell and Julian Edelman

>Current RBs: Freeman, DeMarco Murray, James White
>Current WRs: Brown, Jordy Nelson, Emmanuel Sanders, Victor Cruz, Steve Smith
>PPR League

Should I go thru with it, or try to get someone off the waiver and keep my no 1 draft pick?

Blount or Maclin this week? .5 ppr

Keep Brown, especially in a PPR league

Drop Tyler Lockett for Victor Cruz?
Drop Ameer Abdullah for Charles Sims? (he was dropped on saturday)

should i trade blount for fuller? standard non ppr

i have 5 rb and 3 recievers
leveon
devonta freeman
langford
rishad jennings
blount

josh gordon
sammy watkins
doug baldwin

Team A receives Allen Robinson and Eddy Lacy. Team B receives Lamar Miller and Stefon Diggs.

Who wins?

is it cool to drop Tajae Sharpe if i also have:

Julio Jones
Brandon Marshall
Stefon Diggs
Marvin Jones
Sterling Shepard

on my roster

standard scoring

>Allen Robinson has had two underwhelming weeks
>Josh Gordon and Fuller are tempting me on FA
Robinson should pick up with the softer schedule coming up...right?

Team B by a mile. Miller is an exceptional RB1 and the Bradford/Diggs connection looks surprisingly solid. If you're B, get the fuck off this Mongolian basketweaving forum and pull the trigger on this deal before your opponent wises up.

Brees vs Atlanta or Luck vs San Diego?

up 2-0 in my league, ryan matthews has saved my ass but the eagles really don't use him much as I thought.

Considering selling high/buying low by trading for jamaal charles. It's obviously risky but Charles might still have that ridiculous upside and i dont think ryan matthews will keep getting tds at this rate.

thoughts?

Standard, Marvin Jones @GB or Will Fuller @NE?

I feel like if they don't have Shields that one of the receivers is going to fuck Green Bay again and Jones is the lead candidate. Fuller's newbie magic might light up BB as well. Julio and Dez are my other WR's, not benching either this week.

You forgot about Logan "everyone forgets I'm near elite" Ryan. Fuller will not have a decent game.

>Opponent has Bell, Woodhead, and David Johnson as his RB's

Might as well be 3-0

david johnson is as good as 2 rbs tbqh

True

picking up Crowell for the bants

>tfw everyone on your team underachieves/gets hurts
>tfw you don't even crack 70 points and lose by 50

Do you guys think Crowell is worth a pickup this week?

No. Crowell is a meme shitter and Cody Kessler is his QB. That offense is going nowhere.

is it worth it to keep markus wheaton until he gets healthy?

How many teams? Even in 10 team leagues he has a decently high ownership %

It'd be smart to pick up Matt Ryan for the Saints game this week, right?

who is /least points and 0-2/ here?

Should I hold on to Edelman and Travis Benjamin? Edelman could be a QB this week and Travis is guaranteed starter since Keenan Allen tore his ACL.

To add to this, I just need to wait out Brady's suspension. I have Flacco right now and he has a favorable match against Jacksonville this week, but Ryan's on a hotter streak with a more robust offense to work with.

Tough call. It's basically a coin toss. Even though Jacksonville was roughed up week 2, I still like their D. I'd go with Ryan push comes to shove. But I wouldn't feel 100% about it

here

>rawls
>abdullah
>golden tate

worthless shits

Coby Fleener can suck my fucking dick.

TE waiver options are Jacob Tamme or DeVante Parker, which one should I pick up?

>mfw drafting Rawls gets offset by CJ Anderson

blessed

Who could you pick up that would be better than either of those two?

Devante isn't a TE, but pick up Tamme regardless.

yeah you're right i'm retarded.

Jamison Crowder, Markus Wheaton and DeVante Adams are all free agents in my league they're projected the most points for week 3.

>Throwing to Julio and Tamme on that garbage ass secondary

Yeah senpai

If you drop arob you deserve to be euthanized

Crowder and Wheaton might be worth stashing at any rate, I don't trust GB's offense from what I've seen so far though

Don't drop Edeljew or Benjamin for any of that... projected points are rarely indicative of performance. Gotta look at the matchups.

10 team 0.5 ppr, who wins? I'm on left, any lineup changes? I'm curious to see what will happen with Ware.

Tammy, Parker is WR anyway ya dingus

I'm really high on Benjamin especially with Allen dead

RIP in peace

Very.

RB production is usually predicated off of game script if the team is winning. I don't see the Browns doing much of that desu.

I like Jones desu. Fuller is good too. Can't go wrong considering your lineup already

Whoops, I'm on the right. Directions are hard.

Should I drop Arian Foster?
8 team league

Available:
Crowell
Christine Michael
McKinnon
Fozzy Whitaker

Quincy Enunwa
Tyrell Williams
Corey Coleman

I'd prefer to swap for a RB, but the options are shit.

Wew lads...

Literally was sweating buckets.

Lel what a sloppy game for both of you guys.

Try trading him all day today but if you can't then get Coleman or McKinnon if you really want a RB. Michael isn't bad either but I don't like where the Seahawks offense is going.

Speaking of this though.

Should I start to shop around Doug Martin and Golden Tate?

Muscle Hamster has like no value right now because he just got hurt so hang on to him. Tate has name value and would be worth shopping if you want to.

I'm targeting Martin when he's healthy again. He's like Lamar Miller lite.

12 team standard, me on the left. Who wins? Lineup changes?

A guy in my league just offered me Ryan Mathews for my Lamar Miller. Obviously not going to take that, but I think I'll counter with Foster.

Rest of season, standard league:

Ameer Abdullah or Charles Sims

Tyler Lockett or Victor Cruz

Oof.

Cruz and Adullah unless Doug is dead for awhile

Who should I start Cred Forums?
Meme quarterback Russell Wilson (proj. 20)
>sprained ankle last week
>under preformed against the rams
>plays rival San Fran
Or elite Philip Rivers (proj. 19)
>coming off monster game of 200+ yards and 4 TD's against the Jags (23 points)
>always decent
>vs meme team Colts

Phil

>Colts D

Thoughts on this week?
Waivering Kenyan Drake and Tyrell Williams.
Let's agree that my running backs got JUST'd.
Standard 10

Is Riddick a meme or will I get more mileage out of him than I would from Jeremy Hill or Carlos Hyde

12 man whole point ppr. I've got Riddick and simms for backs, amari cooper, cruz, sanders, and John Brown for receivers.. Do I take this?

With abdullah possibly out, I like Riddick a lot. He put up 27.5 in the first week for me

Lol fuck no. You having OBJ, Evans and Cooper makes for a formidable WR corps... and the best piece you'd get, Ingram, isn't playing up to standards.

is there actually anyone out there worth blowing a #1 waiver on?

aka why the cant cut list exists and arob is on it

Jacob Tamme

Jumping off the Fleener disaster.

Who do I pick up? Full point PPR.

Tamme, Pitta or Jesse James

Not starting Travis Benjamin (I had him in my lineup at one point) cost me a win

I have Travis Kelce. Hang onto him or drop his ass for Pitta/Tamme/Jesse James?

Just got an offer what you guys think?

>Give forte and Allen Robinson
>Receive Dez and Lamar Miller

Starting Ware instead of Blount did it for me.
That, or AJ Green disappearing.

Is Jeremy Hill just going to disappoint me all season long

Jordy and Diggs for his L.Bell?

FUCK no

The guy on the bottom is getting fleeced

Nah, Forte is legit, and Robinson will improve.

And I definitely don't trust the cowboys.

Mike Wallace is killing me, outscoring everyone while being on the bench, but I can't justify starting him over Fitz or Landry, in standard

I've been burned too many times by the boom or bust

Yes. Except for the 2 weeks he scores a couple TD's. But you will have no idea when that'll happen.

It also didn't help me that Antonio Brown got 3 points and I got 0 points from my kicker.

Trade him

hows this trade?
12 man ppr
Melvin Gordon and Jarvis Landry for Odell Beckham

>mfw this beautiful motherfucker has been sitting in my bench and I finaly have the guts/brains to start him.

You think I could get Greg Olsen for him?

Should i trade Shady for Cobb? Other RBs are solid but im weak at WR
Standard scoring

I'm thinking about doing the same think (standard league).

I'm leaning Pitta, but its kind of a toss up between him and Tamme

Roll with the Jets meme D again in KC or pick up the Giants against DC or do something wild like stream the 49ers against Seattle?

Panthers defense vs Vikings or Cardinals defense @ Bills?

I'm in the same boat, I'm dropping Jets D because I have KC players but not sure what defense to stream.

I'm going with Steelers D as of now but SF might be good against Seattles shit offense. Seems risky, tho.

Should I start AJ Green week 3? Does he have a chance against the Broncos secondary?
alternative: Edelman, T. Benjamin

It's a high risk high reward yolo kind of play. The 49ers line could really bother Wilson. I'll probably go with the Giants tho.

>scored most points overall

Still 0-2

I don't think this semen slurping game is for me.

Should I trade for a RB or gamble that Charles starts this week? I have someone that really wanted josh Gordon off my bench for spencer ware week 1 but I didn't take it. Now I'm considering trying him Gordon and Foster for his Gurley

Should I drop Chris Hogan and/or Damaryius Thomas for a more productive guy this week? I was thinking maybe Phillip Dorsett and/or Quincy Enunwa, what do you guys think?

I'm on a 14-man league and I need immediate results guys, I'm 0-2...
Fucking first two picks doing shit
>mfw 1st pick Gurley

Got offered a trade combo of Zeke Elliott and Jameis Winston for Aaron Rodgers.

What do you guys think?

retards like you are why fantasy threads suck

Ty buddy

I replaced Woodhead with Jalen Richard. Do you recommend I replace him with McCluster instead now that the Chargers are going to sign him?

I dunno man. Probably depends on your rosters.

can someone answer me, pls

Same boat but I do believe DT will start getting better looks soon

Benjamin probably has the most favorable matchup. You could roll Edelman and pray that Brissett gets BTFO

I wouldn't recommend doing that, but I also wouldn't recommend starting Richard. Is there no one else available?

Don't sit AJ Green no matter the matchup.

but he would be BTFO as QB, wouldn't he?

12 man PPR 0-2 thanks to Gurley but think I'll end strong this season. Need help on lineup especially WRs cause match ups are all around just don't know if DT or Hilton is going to get more action than Parker. Help please

No, everyone else is garbage. My starting RBs are now Latavius Murray and Christine Michael.

just got offered my Diggs, Josh Gordon, and Blount for his McCoy in 12 team standard league

my team is kind of a mess, especially at WR but I'm 2-0

trying to see if he'd give me Lamar Miller instead first

Gurley is unironically a bust, I'd drop him if I were you

>just got offered my Diggs, Josh Gordon, and Blount for his McCoy
Are you fucking crazy - he's trying to rob you blind.

Cardinals defense no question

N-n-no! I refuse to believe it! I'm staying the course. Also my rb2 is Bernard

Need more opinions on this topic. Is it time to try trading for him?

Fair but desu I'd keep Landry. Absolute ppr stud. Looking at 110 catches this season easily.

Every team in the league can get away with stacking the box against Gurley when there's Case Keenum at qb and only fucking Tavon Austin and Kenny Britt to throw to. On top of that, the Rams are a garbage franchise with arguably the worst coach in the league.

I need to drop one QB

Prescott, Rivers, or Dalton

Team C because he doesnt have to see this shit show of a trade.

Here
Robinson odell fucking suck

Prescott. Hasn't even thrown a TD yet, I can only imagine the abysmal fantasy points he's putting up

russell wilson or Matt Ryan?

Teams aren't even really stacking the box against him though, he's just not running well

My lineup, any way to maximize my score?

8 man league?

opponent's lineup. Fuck this faggot.

How do you have so many good players what the fuck

4 man league?

This is an extra league. 6 man.
I do it to fuck around with jacked up teams, but this fucker is talking a lot of shit about "destroying me".
Problem is projection is a .3 difference, but overall too close for my comfort.

You are a fucking faggot

I WILL NOT DRAFT SOPHOMORE RUNNING BACKS

I WILL NOT DRAFT SOPHOMORE RUNNING BACKS

FUCKING BURNED AGAIN BY THE HYPE TRAIN

Thanks, now give me advice you god damn Jew.

You are the only person ever to fuck up a 6man team. You have no RBs after week 4

Should I just drop Peterson, senpai? He's been shit this year anyway, and he's kinda just clogging my roster.

johnson looks good tho

How

Trade him. Some idiot will still overvalue him because of muh recognizable name.

B and it's not close

>"he" didn't draft David Johnson

Laughinggirls.jpeg

Dude. Don't trade Diggs Blount Gordon for either of those. Try trading 2 of those 3 players

Both Johnson and Gordon are looking like top 10 RBs

That's what I'm trying to do. I don't think I'll be able to trade him for a star, but maybe for someone pretty good.

Who should I play this week for rb? It's standard scoring.
Sterling Shepard (Washington)
Jarvis Landry (Cleveland )
Nuk Hopkins (New England)
Kelvin Benjamin (Minnesota)
Stefon diggs (Carolina)
I need to play three, am leaning toward Benjamin, Landry, and Shepard for now.

Meant wr

Do I drop Spencer Ware for Fozzy?

Is Kevin White going to amount to anything? I;m thinking about dropping him for Dwayne Washington from Detroit. Abdullah going to see Dr. Andrews just means he's got something fucked up.

Looks good to me

Devonte Freeman is in a RBC losing his job slowly to Coleman. Deangelo Williams is 32 and gone after Bell shows up. Hyde has Blaine Gabbert as a QB and Lacy is still fat as shit, I understand that this thread is to help people with advice but don't post when you are completely oblivious to your situation.

>he didn't draft gordon

2 rushing TD'S last week
100 yards and a TD this week

What's wrong with that?

Fellas I need some consulting,
Do I start:

Frank Gore vs SD (12.30 pts last week vs DEN)
OR
Carlos Hyde vs SEA (3.20 pts last week vs CAR)

Who should I pick up then?

gore

Gore but I wouldn't expect to get too many points out of him, still better than your other option though

Thanks guys, thats what I was thinking too

Unfortunately for you gore will score less points than Hyde /: it's quite obvious too

Would you guys ship Benjamin for Forte and Snead?

Hyde isn't going to do shit against Seattle's D. Gore will at least get some points against the chargers

"Muh Seattle D"

my fucking sides. Screen cap this post.

I assume you mean KelviN? I think I would pull the trigger on that one

Devonta Freeman
DeAngelo WIlliams

Eddie Lacy
Carlos Hyde

I apologize for my dickhead posting habits. someone help my RB situation.

I'm only reluctant because Benjamin looks to be a god dammed monster this season.

Well I don't know I'll check your league's waiver wire later

Also just dropped Emmanuel Sanders for Frank Gore.

Here's the available screenshot

He has been referred to as a "toxic mortgage asset"- not sure how long it will last. On the flip side of that trade you have Matt forte, who really takes care of his body and is getting bell cow carries. There is a case for both sides of the trade, it's definitely fair, I just think in standard having a SOLID RB is soooo important to sustained success. It's up to you

Im considering this trade. Let me know what you think Cred Forums
>giving up
Olsen. Demarco Murray. Deandre Washington
>receiving
Blount. Gordon. Kelce

Obviously i take a huge hit at TE. Gordon is really talented but no qb to throw to him and i already have a great wr corps make him probable bench material. I need an uprgrade at RB but blount cant keep up these numbers especially when bradys back, can he? Im pretty sure i decline this but dangling that blount in front of me is so tempting after losing woodhead

Need a flex. Standard scoring. 10man

Blount vs Houston
Demarco vs Oakland

I feel like Blount will get a lot of goal line carries, but Demarco is gonna run right through the Raiders.

Absolutely not, ask for more because you are definitely losing this trade no matter what. Look for a waiver wire guy

Yes I would

Demarco

>I feel like Blount will get a lot of goal line carries
You think a third string qb, one possibly without Gronkowski, is going to be getting to the goal line multiple times against Houston's D?

Is this a good trade? .5 PPR

Give: Tyrod Taylor, Eric Ebron
Receive: Marcus Mariota, Todd Gurley

I lost woodhead and my rbs are terrible. He has Tom Brady on his bench and Charles Clay is his only TE.

I give:
Zach Ertz
Carlos Hyde
I get:
Ezekiel Elliot

Fair or not?

Not fair to whosever dumb enough to take that wire trash for elliot

AMEER ABDULLAH UPDATE

Free agent Joique Bell worked out for the Lions on Tuesday.
Ameer Abdullah (foot) appears poised to miss Week 3, leaving the Lions a man short at running back. Bell hasn't been an effective player in four years, but knows the Lions' offense. Were Bell to re-sign, he'd back up Theo Riddick and Dwayne Washington.
rotoworld.com

its a meh trade, zeke is playing all right not like a top 10 pick. nfc east is also easier competition and he should have more solid games. ertz isnt even playing right now, i would do that trade if it was me

Do I drop Emmanuel sanders for charles sims, since I have doug martin? I also have demariyus thomas in my team. Really need an RB or two since i lost AP, j. Stewart and danny woodhead last sunday.

8 man no ppr league.

I put in 7 wire claims this week

Should I keep OBJ? He's a great player but he's been largely ignored these 2 weeks. He's only earned 15 points in my league while Mike Wallace put up 32.

I added Eddie Lacy in.
I guess you're right but I don't have any runners.

yes, don't overreact.

defenses will start giving shepard/cruz more attention with more film on them which will open up more stuff for OBJ.

Do I trade Ingram for Gurley? Already 2-0 with Ingram, but he's been garbage This entire year.

any worthwile RB sleepers on the waiver? im in a 12 man and im pretty sure most of the good players are gone. i have blount and ware but eventually both these guys are going to get phased out of the offense. should i try to trade them now?

i would do this trade but ingram "should" have a better chance to succeed with a legit QB and actual other offensive weapons on his team. gurley is just getting straight cucked at this point

Fozzy whitaker, artimas payne, asiata could all see decent weeks if you need a stream. Stash deandre washington and ajayi if someone hasnt already theyll be relevant later

Gurley isn't the fix tho.

Kadeem carrey. Langford is in danger of losing his job

someone help me please I'm dying

Who's realistically winning? Projections aside, as those are saying tie.

I'm usually a top 3 team in my 12 man league but this year I'm off to a shitty 0-2 start

waivers are thin as fuck and I'm not sure what to do

should I go all in on trying to nab a top tier WR in a trade or is there anyone genuinely promising

I'm hesitant to trade or drop any RBs as I know the field is thin as fuck this year but my WRs are underwhelming really badly, no fucking TDs

Pushing hard for Melvin gordon in my one ppr league. Was thinking of offering maclin and crowell. Have plenty wr depth. Think this would be enough or am I going to have to give up more?

Think I have a chance of winning this week? I'm on the left. I think I might get fucked over by my horrible RB situation, especially if OBJ has yet another disappointing week.

My bench:
Stafford
Sanu
West
Fleener
Austin
Cardinals D
Jalen Richard

Any suggested changes?

Also, should I dump Austin off my bench and pick up Victor Cruz?

If you can give up two waiver wire guys for a first round pick, even if he's playing poorly, you do it

>Carlos Hyde will run all over Seattle's D

My fucking sides as well. Nice delusion

Realistically the guy on the right should absolutely blow the fuck out of the left

Which QB is the better pickup: Kessler for the Browns or Hoyer for the Bears? I'm looking for longevity more so than 1-2 games of good numbers before they are benched for a healthy returning starter.

Latavius Murray for Melvin Gordon, straight up, standard scoring. Who gets the best of the trade?

I feel like that's a pretty 50/50 trade desu

Neither, are you in a 16 team league?

..Yes

I saw this in the other thread and im going to say the same thing yes u should

PPR league. Was just offered Leveon for Forte and marvin jones. Original guys I offered were Mccoy and maclin, but that was countered with the offer I mentioned. You guys see any fair deal there involving forte/Mccoy and jones/maclin for leveon? Or is it giving away too much?

>mfw abdullah miraculously puts up 19 points for me week 1 and I still lose cuz theo riddick and willie snead put up a combined 55 for my opponent

who should i start in a standard league?
WR:(Pick3)
Dez Bryant
Mike Wallace
Kelivn Benjamin
Mike Evans
T.Y.Hilton
Allen Robinson

RB:(Pick3)
Eddie Lacy
Todd Gurley
Melvin Gordon
DeAngelo Williams
LeSean McCoy
Latavius Murray

>inb4 fuck off with your 6 team league

I picked up Tamme last week he got me 15.5 hes killin it

I have tamme and jones things are lookin up

PPR, start 2

Mark Ingram
Melvin Gordon
Jeremy Langford
Duke Johnson
Spencer Ware
Tevin Coleman

I started Ingram and ware weeks 1 and 2. Charles is returning so I'm sitting Ware almost for sure, and Ingram is worrying me. As a result I am considering memeing and picking Gordon and Coleman, though I might give Ingram one more chance.

Gordon, Coleman
Benj, Bryant, Robinson
yes, take that.
>Melvin Gordon for Kelvin Benjamin
Who would you want?

Im in half point ppr tamme got me 15.5 last week ayy lmao

pitta got more in that format you dope

and the RBs?

Gordon, Gurley, McCoy

No faggot jesus christ

.5 PPR

Give: Tom Brady

Receive: Corey Coleman and TY Hilton

I have Oakland Jesus in at QB so I'm good there for the most part. My only problem is Coleman doesn't have anyone to throw it to him anymore.

Jordan Matthews is also potentially on the table instead of TY. Thoughts?

Who else 2-0 here?

>tfw drafted Melvin Gordon and Charles Sims to back up Gurley and Miller

Got so much shit from everyone saying I had no RBs after those 2 now with injuries they are looking like RB1s

Abdullah gone for just 1 week?

So Kelsser or Hoyer as a long term option for QB2?

Wow. Tough choice. I'd go with Hoyer. More weapons around him.

Plus the Browns can run effectively so they'll probably do more of that than anything.

Thank you.
Why not Williams. He`s been really good the last 2 weeks.

>Abdullah gone for just 1 week?

Looks to me it would be longer if they are going to sign free agent.

I'm sorry. Missed that.

Gordon, Williams, Gurley

Unless PPR, replace McCoy for Gurley.

Who do you think will be the starter longer?

He's seeing the premier doctor of sports-related foot injuries...doubt he'd be doing that if it was run-of-the-mill.

Thank you. It's standard so I will take Williams

Is Tevin Coleman worth a start in my flex? He's done well the last two weeks and has a great match up this week. Would replace Spencer Ware who has Charles coming back or Donte Moncrief who just got injured

Right here my man

Rate my team Cred Forums

Also rate my pending moves.

Very proud of The C00NS

1st in my 8 team standard league btw

I hope that works better

Guys, I've been offered Melvin Gordon for Kelvin Benjamin.

I Have:
RB: L. Miller, Ingram, D. Martin, Hyde.
WR: Benj*, Cooks, Maclin, Tate, Watkins

It's a league with 2 FLEX, 2 RB, 2 WR. 10 team league.

Don't do it. Kelvin Benjamin is going to be the new OBJ and a fantasy darling. Carolina guy here, you can trust me. One of Cam's only problems is he overthrows it when he's under pressure, but Kelvin goes up and gets those balls like no one else on our team. You'd have to be retarded to make that trade imhof.

Should I abandon ship on Sammy Watkins?

Should I drop Dalton for Matt Ryan? (6pt passing TD)

I can't really afford to drop anyone else because everyone is hurt and could miss time (Brandon Marshall, Doug Martin, Moncrief, Virgil Green [already dropped]) and I need the depth.

Yes. I have no faith that he will finish the season.

i need to know this, too.

Thanks, CARbro.
I am very interested in Gordon's potential in being a 3-down back. I think KBenj and Gordon will both end the year in the top-5.

He was a shit fantasy player last season too. He always disappoints.

Not sure about that one, but Ryan always turns to shit halfway through the season. The hype is not real.

Bradford @Carolina , Mariota vs Oakland , or Osweiler @ NE ??

Both Rawls and Abdullah are questionable and likely out/wont have an impact. I dropped a shit WR for Duke Johnson, will he have ANY impact?

Anyone?

E. Manning vs Washington or D. Carr @ Tenn?

Yeah, I thought about that. I just feel like I need a bit of an edge because everyone went down, but I also don't want someone with more depth than me just snatching up Dalton and then Ryan turning to shit.

Do I drop any of:

>Doug Baldwin
>T.Y. Hilton
>DeSean Jackson

for DeVante Parker?

not memeing, just desperate

I haven't read much about injury timetables or anything.

I have a feeling Mariota will go off against Oakland. But the Oakland defense could just as easily go hard against the shitty Titans. They badly need a morale boost.

I would never play any offensive player against Carolina unless I have no other choice.

I say Brock Lobster @ NE. Only downside is it's at home for the Pats.

Should I start Fleener over Gates? Is he ever going to do anything?

Also, I can pick up Whittaker on waivers. Should I start him ahead of Blount, Lacy, Gore, or just pass? I had Edelman in for Flex but I figured he wouldn't be much of a factor this week.

Standard scoring.

Keep T.Y. Hilton for now. Moncrief went down and Hilton probably become the WR1 now, so it's worth giving him a shot.

Russel will probably get his shit together later in the season so hold onto Doug for at least another week or two.

So I'd drop Jackson personally if you really want to pick someone else up. Cousins was a fluke, and Jackson isn't worth keeping the spot tied up.

No idea about Parker. I think had 8 recs for 100 yards and this was first game.

PICK UP WHITTAKER.

CARbro here, he is a must have if you guys can get him. Our depth at RB is insane, so Ron's not going to risk Cam running as often now, and Stewart is out and getting up there in age. I expect he'll drop off this year when he does come back.

PICK UP AND START FOZZY.

Over Eddie Lazy I say. Of course Blount is also injured and questionable and it's a short week. So either would be fine to sit.

I'll be back to answer more questions in a few, gonna eat dinner.

Which WR(s) do you think I could get for Isaiah Crowell? I don't have a lot of experience with trading.

Doug Baldwin
Dez Bryant
Eric Decker
Stefon Diggs
Julian Edelman
T.Y. Hilton
Willie Snead

The owners of those WRs are pretty damn weak at RB, but solid at WR.

Start Gates

Isn't baldwin injured? Go with Decker for meme magic

Allen Robinson and Demarco Murray for Amari Cooper and Lamar Miller. Who comes out on top? Standard

You may be able to get Decker or Hilton. But even they aren't likely to do a trade straight up for Crowell. What's your league size and scoring style?

Probably team two, but that trade seems pretty balanced tbcqh. I think Robinson will bounce back soon.

GUYS I JUST GOT EDDY LACY FOR SAMMY WATKINS.

Jumped off that Watkins shit.

Eric Decker or Alshon Jeffery

half ppr

Decker 5000%

Nice. Eddy won't be huge this year at all, but I don't think Watkins will finish the season. Great trade.

I fell for the John Brown meme guys, took him over Nice Hands Larry. Should I try to trade him for anything, or is there a chance he bounces back? 16 team 0.5 PPR.

no bother trading til he has a touchdown at least.

14 team standard. Yeah I was thinking Decker or Hilton. Crabtree is currently my WR2

Carr

Matty Ice. Number 1 QB points wise, and he's playing against the Ain'ts this week

Hmm, he is projected for more points and Eli wasn't very convincing last week. Might make the swap.

10 team standard

Is Diggs (vs. Carolina) a better WR2 option than Alshon Jeffery (vs. Dallass)?

Hoyer fucking scares me but I'm really worried Bradford is gonna suck dick vs Carolina front 7.

Ryan should give you an edge for now, especially with the Katrina victims coming up this week.

TY Hilton+Arian Foster Brandon Marshall+Ryan Mathews

Thoughts?

Can anyone confirm Tyler Eifert active????

Damn, that is a tossup.

Cutler will probably play this week, but he's become absolute shit, and has no motivation because he knows he's out after this season and has nothing to play for, so I do not expect Alshon to get anything done this year.

Play Diggs vs CAR. They always give up a big play or two, and I think it would be an improvement over anything Jeffery could scrape together.

B. Marsh and Mathews, no question.

2-0 250 standard scoring 10 team get on my level

>Tyler Eifert active?
Nope.
>ESPN's Bob Holtzman said Eifert is still "a few weeks" away, but he was on the field running routes before the game. He is expected back sometime between Week 4-6. C.J. Uzomah will start in his place, but Tyler Kroft is expected to have a bigger role this week. Sep 18 - 11:36 AM

rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8408/tyler-eifert

Who's the best QB to stream this week? Tannehill?

I am Also wanted to add, that with AP down Diggs has huge upside right now.

NFL got him listed as active week 3, but all the news I can find is days old

>Chargers signed RB Dexter McCluster.
McCluster was released by the Titans at final cuts. McCluster has become something of a meme, but should actually slide in to Danny Woodhead's role fairly seamlessly.

Is this guy just bullshitting or should I drop Kevin White for him? I have Gordon in PPR 12 man

That may be a gameday decision then, but I don't think he will based on that quote. Who knows if he'd even be effective if he does play injured.

Holy shit, how have I not heard of this. I'm gonna do some research on him, a lot of guys end up being memes, but that dude is in a great position with Keenan and Danny down.

DeAndre Hopkins put up fantastic numbers with Hoyer. Alshon is honestly on the same level of talent and he's the only option in Chicago. Hoyer is honestly a decent QB so I don't see why he would scare you when Diggs has Bradford, who is honestly worse than Hoyer. But if Alshon is your WR2 then you either have shit-tier RBs or your team is stacked and don't need to worry about fantasy because the other teams in your league probably suck.

Yeah he's a pretty versatile playmaker. Might be worth a look in deepish leagues.

Vetoing trades is such petty bullshit...

He could be big in daily fantasy too. A very cheap and deep sleeper pick.

Vance McDonald or Dennis Pita then? They both projected to do shit

Jacob Tamme

12man PPR / 2-0 with 2nd most points in league

Switched up Eagles D/ST for Dolphins D/ST because >browns

Bench: Matt Jones, Darren Sproles, Duke Johnson, Johnathan Stewart, Corey Coleman, Kevin White, Tyrell Williams

Where do I improve? Im scared about my RBs. Should I trade anyone and for who?

McDonald got 20 points over 2 games

Tamme has even more and he's playing the Saints this week.

McDonald is also going against one of the top defenses in the league. While Jacob Tamme is going against the worst defense in NFL history. Think about it user

Target Fozzy Whittaker on the Panthers. Stewart is injured and out for two weeks. He may also have a drop off when he gets back because of age/lingering issues he's had since last season. Cam's running will be stifled a little more this season, because Ron knows he won't be protected by the refs, and it's not worth the risk when we're so deep at the RB position. Fozzy will go off.

I was thinking to prey on the 0-2 scrub in my league.

His RBs are stacked: Bell, Charles, CJ, Blount and Gore
His WRs are: Wallace, Desean Jackson, Floyd, Britt

Should I offer Evans for Bell straight up?

You think they will give him the carries? or turn into a RBC.

It looks like he gets majority. Tolbert and Cameron Artis-Payne are the other two if you wanna look into it. Those two will share it, but Fozzy has really proven himself and taken over the majority of Stewart's carries so far.

My Randall Cob for his Latavius Murray

10man Standard
2WR 1RB and 2 FLEX

My WR's
-Mathews
-Hurns
-Mike Wallace
-Tyrell
-Locket
-Josh Gordon
-Enunwa
(RIP Keenan Allen)

My RB's
-Shady
-Foster
-Derick Henry

That is the most meme filled WR depth I've ever seen, lmaoooo. I'd try it if I were you. He seems to love names he's heard of before and that would be a great trade for you.

>realistically
This is fantasy therefore lefty wins. Also I have Julio Jones and Latavius Murray aswell go team!

Should I wait until next week to trade? I really don't want to give up Evans for essentially nothing this week.

However by next week maybe the excitement of Bell returning will make him say no

hmmmmm

Should I drop Josh Gordon now that McCown is out? He's just doing nothing for 2 more games and I can't expect him to do that well with a rookie QB.

Yeah, I'd do it now

Sounds like a gut-call. Bell will be crazy hyped next week so I'd say this is probably your last chance to try it.

Try to at least get something for him from a scrub in your league. There's always someone that doesn't keep up or buys the meme.

No he wont I am dropping him this week and picking up enumclaw or whatever the fuck his name is. He gets no carries and crowell just ran an 80 yard TD last week hes worthless unless Crowell gets injured, tired of him wasting a spot on my bench.

Just sent it. This is a make or break deal I'm absolutely shitting it

>People bailing on Sammy Watkins

Fuck if I didn't own him in all my leagues I would be trade raping everyone right now lmao

Lmao, dude tapped out halfway throught the 4th and it was only Week 2

No way he finishes the season. Cap it.

This in Decker we trust

I got burned by tamme last year as a replacement for Bennett, but I put the waiver in. My perfect season is in your hands. Also top scoring team in my league get 50$ and I got the first 2 already.

I love the Jets offense so much. Fitzmagic, B. Marsh, Big Dick Decker, and Matt MF'n Forte.

It keeps the strong from getting too strong. Unfortunate it might keep the weak where there at aswell

I wish I was playing for money, this is me

Not that guy, but I just dropped Steve Smith to pick up Tamme.

Yea im grabbin that enumua guy hes got 13/14 passes if b marsh goes down hes steppin up big time and ill trade him and another reciever from my bench for lamar miller

guuuuuys

Your situation is horrible but its really a gut call. Cobb doesn't get that much love since Jordy is back but Murray also gets TDs vultured cause they run all their RBs

I literally have
Matt Forte
DeAngelo Williams
Theo Riddick (but I'm trading him for Diggs)
and Lamar Miller
I'm fucking stacked at RB lol.

Flacco or Tannehill?

Dude, no offense (pun intended) but how tf did you end up with that receiving core? Did you sacrifice it to be stacked at other positions? Or did you just dream to meme.

Funchess
Tyler boyd
Rashad Greene
Jacob Tamme

Pick one.

Drop Golden Tate for Mike Wallace in standard scoring, yes or no?

All it takes is a forte injury and bell to take the job back from williams and ur back down from god tier. But I feel the same at WR - Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Eric Decker, Michael Crabtree, Will Fuller. My RB's are shit tho...

Funchess for the season long sleeper.

Tamme for the short term since Matt Ryan always starts shitting the bed midseason, but they're going up against the Katrina Victims this week.

So Funchess if you're not looking for a quick fix.

True, but Williams will still be serviceable I hope. Doesn't Bell still have another pending suspension?

Him and Martavis Bryant are such dumb motherfuckers.

Williams is definitely worth holding onto for the rest of the season. Probably the best handcuff RB in fantasy.

CoWorker is a huge Vikings fan, and I had there DEF. First year doing FF. He offered Gordon, I told him no. Than he offered Mathews, Gordon, and Henry. I hit that accept.

I dont think so hes good after this week. Im considering puttin Will Fuller in the flex for Decker here soon with the way hes playin bit then again...how can i possibly not play Decker in the flex I think Will Fuller is more trade-tier

Who should I put in at flex? Options are Wallace, Demarius Thomas, Parker, or Rawles/Michaels?

Hahahaha oh nooo dude, I bet he won't let you live that one down for a while. You'll pick it up as you play more, no worries.

Demaryius thomas atleast he has shown he can do something

Coleman, Crowell, and Gio are all up on waivers - should I dump Carlos Hyde for any of them.

Mathews should still net you some points at times, and I really don't know anything about Henry yet, but he was so hyped in the offseason.

Tevin coleman or cory coleman

>Everybody dead
>soon to be 0-3
Fastest I've ever lost a season desu

Crowell you faggot

12-team PPR league, Jonathan Stewart and Arian Foster owner. Also have Frank Gore, Tevin Coleman, S Ware, and Derrick Henry.

I have a relatively low waiver priority, so I probably could snag either Matt Asiata, CAP, or Fozzy Whittaker. Should I bother?

I went mostly WR in the early rounds, thus the lackluster RBs. This week hurt.

Thanks for the solid answer, so for this week i think Tamme is the best option right?

>mfw i'm at the top of my league, and i have a pissed off Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. sitting on my bench

Tevin
Thank you

P-pls help

Absolutely grab Fozzy and bench Stewart (out for 2 weeks) and possibly Arian Foster (playing injured).

I had the Vikings D week one but I dropped them and picked up the Titans instead lost by 2 points FML

I might actually start Tevin Coleman this week. Great matchup and it being PPR makes him viable.

Man, I want Demarco to start sucking so The Henry Hype Train can chug along.

Forte and Marvin Jones is giving up too much imo. It's a tough question because Marvin's serviceable but not anything that hype, but Forte is the star back on a team that is explosive at times.

Maclin/Jones for Bell seems much more fair.

>mfw
The Packers are so memeworthy

>tfw 4 of my top 5 draft picks are all injured and in questionable or worse status

Well I had Packers this week and won. Right now I'm 2-0. I really just want to reconstruct this roster since its nonsense rn. My other league is way better since I actually drafted

>tfw still waiting on Fleener to do anything

This week user

Np bro. Yeah definitely the best option this week.

I'm definitely starting to Tevin Coleman this week but then again my only other option is Thomas Rawls or Duke Johnson and im droppin the duke this week

Everyone said that last week.

And the week before that.

You don't think this game gonna be a shoot out?

do you even remember week 1 you fucking mongoloid?

Jimmy Grahm was good as the Saints TE not Coby Donkey faced Fleener drop that mule like a ton of bricks and pick up Jacob Tamme

No I don't, I didn't buy that the Giants game was going to be one and I was right.

Coby Fleener is 100% Bust he will never do shit in this league bust disappoint.

Wtf, your team looks like you had a 1st and 2nd round draft pick then your team wasn't allowed to draft again until the 10th round.

Friend is offering me Charles Sims for Travis Benjamin. I have McKinnon, Ingram and Gordon. yah or nah?

Falcons D is soft as fuck.
NO has no D

Please tell me you drafted this abomination of a team on purpose..

Exactly what they said about the Giants and Saints game. Fleener and Brees won't do anything notable. Ryan and Tamme will have a decent night.

If that's the hill you want to die on, be my guest

Doug Martin had an MRI today. Wait for the results, and go for it if he's ded.

GUYS I NEED HELP
12 Man Standard
My Locket and Wallace for his Muscle Hamster

I DO IT RIGHT??

Holy shit absolutely. That guys a fucking mongoloid if he thinks that's a good trade for him.

Wait, he might be injured
DIDN'T KNOW THAT

I don't need him this week but I do need him

Should I give him Hurns instead of Wallace? I feel bad, this feels like I'm stealing his soul

I have the Jets D in all 3 leagues should I stick with them or continue streaming?

Nah, don't puss out. Just a game and that's how you learn. He's probably playing other leagues anyway and I'm sure he's not gonna win any anyway.

I think you'd do just as well, or better, streaming as long as you keep on it and place your claims early.

Nope, his only league and first year of FF, my co-worker. Also he actually accepted it......

Well, I traded my 4th and 5th to get Bell (keeper), so after my first three picks, I didn't have another one until 79 and then 94, but other than that I just fucked up bad. Drafting on my phone busy at work didn't help for a deeper league like this, but it's an abomination nonetheless. I'm following this team simply to see how I can troll. On to next year

Christ

Lol, it ain't gonna sink his season anyway. He probably won't even know the difference.

So, opinions on Tevin Coleman vs. Freeman?

Hope one of them gets hurt.

Not much difference, as far as I know they're gonna get equal touches in that offence. If you're looking to plug a hole with an average serviceable back, just pick one. If you have a back available from another team that doesn't share the carries, he'll probably almost double your scoring if he's any good (which he should be if he doesn't share).

Basically this.

So whats the current deal with Sanu? If I have the room on my bench, is it worth keeping him for a bit? Or should I swap him out for someone like Royal if I get the chance this week?

Bengals defense is barely getting me any points. Vikings are available...thoughts? Bengals play Devner. Vikes play Panthers.

Vikes defense absolutely. They actually have a really decent defense, and an easy schedule. I wish I could get ahold of them, but I'm just doing a tandem CAR and streaming thing with my d/st.

Fantasyanalytics projected the Vikes to score the 4th most points all year in pre-season and the Vikes are not disappointing. Obviously, DST is the most volatile position unless you have the once in a decade Broncos from last year (and possibly this year), but I am very much regretting dropping them for the Patriots last week. Hoping they make it through waivers because they are looking like the Chiefs DST from last year

My gut is telling me Vikes as well. Hoping Carolina doesn't rip them to shreds.

Any advice as to who I should play this week? I feel like my flex is up for grabs....

Give him a week, or long enough to see how Jones' ankle is. If Jones is inactive this week, Sanu should be a WR2, then see how he plays. He's probably not gonna be anything special and there should be someone else on the waiver that would overtake him. Also, the Falcons almost always fuck off around midseason, and stop being viable in fantasy.

Do I trade Hyde for Foster and Cobb? I have Ajayi on my bench

I hope they do because I'm a Carolina fan, born and raised, lol. But even if they do, go look at their schedule. They're gonna net you a shit-ton of points this season if it holds up.

12 team PPR looking to go 3-0 boys. 3 WR and flex, got J Matthews vs PIT Lockett SF M Jones GB Maclin NYJ V Jax LA C Hogan HOU K Stills CLE give me four. Also have J Cook at TE Cameron and Graham best available on waivers.

Keep Sanu over Royal but if you see a higher upside guy out there (Travis Benjamin, Tajae Sharp Mike Wallace, etc) go for it.

Sanu's not great but he's the #2 WR on a bad team that will trail in a lot of games, he'll get some volume opposite Julio.

Damn nigga like half your roster is injured

Holy fuck that bench
>Blount injured
>Stewart out
>AP injured
>Wilson choking and probably still hurt
>Ertz out

I say leave it as it is.

Matthews, Jones, Lockett, Maclin

Praying for those waivers.

i know :( my whole season has been shot basically

J. Matthews
M Jones
J Maclin
Lockett

Cameron for TE

Someone is offering me Cobb for Stephon Diggs. I'm leaning towards no, but what are y'all's thoughts? PPR league btw.

I need to fix my RB situation.
Who should I trade for?
12 man league.
.5 ppr
also...
>How does my overall team look?

Look up some players like Fozzy Whitaker (taking over Stewarts carries), Stephon Diggs, Vikings Defense, (maybe) Ryan Mathews on the waiver.
Hold on to Decker, Stafford, and Marshall.
Elliot needs some serious work but hopefully he hits his stride later on in the season.
Gates may do something. He hasn't before but without Keenan and Woodhead out he should get more targets.
Stewart will be back week 5 or 6.

Hang in there lol.

I'd do it, Stefon just about the only receiver, cobb is in the shadow of Nelson and they are both getting shut down other Packers receivers are stepping up.

Oh btw I am starting Tevin Coleman over Rawls going forward

Who else /benchoutscoredstarters/ here?

Fozzy Whitaker should be available on the waiver and I've been preaching him. He can be a band-aid while Stewart is out. I don't know enough deep RB's to name off for trades. Look at the waiver and just glance through other teams and see if you see anyone you want. Post back here with some names and we can probably help more.

I took Gurley #2 overall and now I have no hope for him. What do?

Matt Forte sat on my bench and scored 28 points.. I forgot to move him before it locked..

I still had Williams get me 18 and Lamar Miller get me 9 at least.

Trade him to me

Whats the overall consensus on Jamaal this week, as well as Rawls?
Injury status and relevancy to fantasy I should say

Don't fall for memes next time. For real tho, trade him to the scrub of your league. They usually don't pay attention to stats and who's busting so you might get away with a steal.

Im 10/12 on the waiver my roomate is already picking up Fozzy hes #1 on waiver. I was considering trading Crabtree for Rashad Jennings. Also im picking up Quincy Enunua Tomorrow morning and dropping Duke. I'm hoping I can stack my benched receivers and trade them for the receiver starved guy in my league who has Zeek and Lamar Miller (I want miller). Thoughts?

Rawls is a a string of hope at this point, Charles IF he comes back will probably be limited and maybe similar to the AP situation.

Do you prefer Fozzy or Jerek McKinnon, the guy who will fill in for AP?

I am the scrub of the league at this point. First time ever being this bad.

>Blount injured
Hadn't heard that. What's the deal?

Fozzy. He's filling in for Stewart for at least two games. And we run the ball almost every first down. If Stewart isn't back to normal for a long time (like late last season), Fozzy will get the majority of the carries for a while. He's fucking good too.

I don't think AP will be out for long, also McKinnon doesn't get the ball at the goal line. That would be Matt Asiata, who is also not serviceable, since McKinnon get's the ball outside of the redzone.

Don't play Jamaal unless you really don't have any better options and need the ceiling. He will split for a couple weeks I imagine.

Gurley isn't a meme, though, he's a generational talent. I'm looking to buy at bottom dollar on him from owners who are freaking out. He may bust the rest of the year, but I won't be paying much anyway and the ceiling is high.

Thanks for the advice. and honestly, i just picked up elliot via 1:1 trade for fitzgerald....I was in a bad way for runningbacks after the injury decimation

Fozzy really isn't that good though. Artis-Payne is more like Stewart.

What's the deal with Spencer Ware? Is he going to continue to play or is Charles coming back this week? I need to know so I can drop him.

Offered Cobb and T Coleman for M Gordon
He countered with Dave Johnson for his M Gordon
I dont want to do it
What do you think? .5 ppr

The coaches and carries would disagree with you.

CAP shares carries with Tolbert, our fullback. Fozzy is replacing the majority of Stewart's workload, and Cam's not being run as much since the refs won't protect him and it's not worth the risk anymore. We're really deep at that position.

No way.

Anyone have any Redskins related questions I am probably the only fan and expert here. Don't sleep on Matt Jones, he is doing extremely well with limited opportunity. The offense will even out eventually. It had to for any hope.

Let's say you own Greg Olsen and I want you to trade him to me. What would be the minimum you'd want in return assuming fairly balanced teams otherwise but your RB1 is Frank Gore?

Not fantasy related, but did those dipshits ever let Norman finally shadow Dez last week?

I watched the Steelers game, and I mean I knew Josh wasn't going to be as good in that scheme, but I had no idea they were gonna pay him $75,000,000 and not let him leave the left side of the field.

What a delusional faggot... that first deal was more than fair

Most #1's don't anymore. Going into the season they expected Breeland to get better and still be pretty good. But since Brown torched him in week one he's all fucked up mentally. Fez torched him. Eventually they moved Norman around and it worked to some extent. But we have guys on our defense that shouldn't even be in the league as starters.

You've basically got Greg Olsen, Gronk, and to a lesser extent, Barnidge at that position. Gronk and Barnidge are both injured and out right now. And even still, those three are basically the only good season-long TE's fantasy-wise.

I own him, and I'd want a top 10 player in the position I need the most help in before I'd give him up. Someone that averages more points than he does to compensate, since you're losing the (currently) highest scoring player at that position in the league, and any TE you replace him with will basically be a streaming deal.

Damn bro, I can't imagine being Breeland after that game.

I have Barnidge and I'm tempted to drop him. He was a fluke as a 30 year old one year wonder. I also have Zack Miller. Neither guy is getting looks.

>>Damn bro, I can't imagine being Breeland after that game.

Sucks because he didn't even play that badly. He was right there with him a lot of the time, but it's just Antonio Brown. Like on that 4th and 1 TD. Played it just fine, but went for the pick instead of just swatting it away. We would have been better off if it was incomplete than if he had gotten the pick because it was 4th down.

Part of it is other players not knowing assignments. A lot of it is coaching. Not giving Breeland and safety help on the #1 receiver is stupid. Especially after getting burned once. DeAngelo Hall is too concerned with making hits in the run game. Beasley torched us underneath too. Surprisingly, the offense hasn't been that bad even with Kirk struggling. But we gotta score at least 28 every week to even have a chance to win with that shit defense.

>he drafted rawls in the 1st

Are they in some like 50 person league? Who did that?

you did

You also have a rookie 3rd stringer Browns QB throwing to him. Drop him.

I bet that shitty secondary is relieved that Kirk is supposed to be playing for a contract this year. He's taking all the heat off of them.

They should have just let the memes be dreams

Should I sell DeMarco Murray now? Was thinking of targeting Amari Cooper. RB's are C.J., T.Coleman and Hyde.

Who are your WRs? Because neither Hyde or Coleman are looking like a consistent RB2 and DeMarco might put up top 12 RB numbers ROS.

>tfw you are 4th on the waiver wire but are essentially 1st cuz the 3 casuals in the league are in front

Gonna grab me Whitaker. So Asiata did more when AP was out last time right? Is McKinnon really the go to? Only Asiata is available in my league.

Asiata is the worse football player and athlete, but the Vikings used him in GL situations and will probably do it again. Who knows what will happen this time around though. In either case, that OLine is a disaster right now and I'm avoiding both.

They split the carries. McKinnon gets more carries, but only Asiata gets the ball at the goal line, plus that OLine is fucking horrible.

It's a no-win sitchiation, Diggs might be good until Bradford gets injured again, but otherwise don't fall for the meme.

It's a 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX setup, so having a solid RB2 isn't as important. WR are Jordy, Marvin Jones, Crabtree, Fuller, and Benjamin

When we were tied, the D did force a fumble close to the redzone, then they forced a punt on the Dallas drive after that. Then at the end of the game, they forced a punt, giving us the ball and a chance to win it. That can easily be 14-21 points right there, but instead we settled for 3 points, a redzone pick, and a turnover on downs. It's not all on the defense.

Gotcha. I would rather FLEX Demarco over a lot of those guys, and I think Marvin Jones is going to see enough volume week to week to be a consistent performer. But if you really want to sell, Amari Cooper is a fine target. I would try to go higher and see what the A. Robinson owner says. Maybe he is frustrated

Should I drop Tavon "My QB is Case Keenum" Austin for Enunwa?

I mean, I guess. It doesn't really matter because Enunwa is a WR3 on a roster full of offensive talent, and Tavon's situation is self-explanatory. See if you can get Diggs, he'll be good until Bradford inevitably goes down.

Still wondering about this.

Is Flacco a good streaming option for this week?

Don't do it

Do you mean he's offering to trade you Cobb for your Diggs? Or the other way around? Don't trade away Diggs for Cobb.

I wouldn't trade for anyone on that abortion of an offense that GB has rn.

Yes, also Tannehill versus the Browns if you're willing to take that chance.

Martellus Bennett or Jacob Tamme for TE this week?

I feel like the pats o line will need to utilize Bennett as a blocker however he may be explosive on receptions

Need help with my team name lol. Ive got Snead, AJ Green, Big Ben and T Benjamin.

Yahoo is making it tough. Something like Snead ur Green Bennies.. theres gotta be something better there

If Charles plays this week should I start him over Latavius Murray or wait an extra week?

For this week, I say Tamme. I have a gut-feeling about the Pats/Texans game keeping me from suggesting Bennet. Plus Jimmy G's not playing. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong with Tamme vs. the Katrina Victims.

Mine's literally The C00NS. I don't think I'll be much help there kek.

Changing your name is bad luck

I didnt think so but dammit I want Gordon so bad

Yeah fuck that shit. DJ is gonna tear it the fuck up this year.

If Tyrell Williams isn't a top-30 standard WR after 16 weeks, barring a season-ending injury to he or Rivers, I will post my gut on /ffg/. t. statistics major

12 man standard

Team A receives Todd Gurley
Team B receives Josh Gordon, A. Foster

Picked up Whittaker, and Asiata after waivers cleared.
Both Bears and both Dolphins RBs are available still though. Should I drop one of those two for any of Ajayi/Drake or Howard/Carey? Maybe CAP?
Other bench spots are Enunwa, Wheaton and Rivers, so it's got to be one of those two RBs if I want someone else.

QB: Carr
RB Forte
RB Dave Johnson
WR Decker
WR Marv Jones
TE Tamme
FLEX Matt Jones
DEF Cards
K Crosby
B Shepard
B D Martin
B Wentz
B Ty Willaims
B Eagles D

What can i put together for M Gordon?
.5 ppr
>inb4 2 defenses
Dropped Aiken for the recently-dropped Cards

Cobb is also on my Bench
Sorry

Went ahead and picked up Dwayne Washington off waivers. Hope this isn't just a meme.

Also picked up the Vikes D. Should I sit them against the Punthers though?

>tfw waiver claims go through and you get most of the players you want

What's his name, Cred Forums?
Enunwa in one league, Crowder in my money league.
Also somehow managed to snag the Vikings D/ST in money league and have no fucking idea how that happened since I'm in 2nd place and had low waiver priority.

Who's better for the rest of the season, Pitta, Tamme, or Ebron

standard scoring

I really want to roster Pitta, but who to drop?

Abdullah, Bilal Powell, Enunwa, or Kelce?

Current RBs: Demarco Murray, Vereen
Current WRs: A. Robinson, Dez, Devante Parker

pick up fozzy whittaker you fools, he will have at least 20 touches this week with Johnathan Stewart out. I feel like he is a better option than Cameron Artis-payne due to his ability to bust the long one(guy has some real speed, just a bit undersized)

14 team standard scoring btw

Powell or Kelce. Though Kelce might have some trade value.

12 man, PPR league, 2 wide outs and a flex

Jordy Nelson
Doug Baldwin
Larry Fitzgerald
Stefon Diggs
Willie Snead

wat do?

Edeljew or Travis Benjamin?

AMEER ABDULLAH CONFIRMED DEAD

PUT ON IR

twitter.com/FieldYates/status/778571941569523712

Who do I pick up from FA list?

Asiata
Ajayi
Kenneth Dixon
Devontae Booker
Dwayne Washington
DeAndre Washington
McCluster
Chris Thompson

>tfw yahoo fantasy calls you a meme

Dwayne Washington

With this abdullah news, should I be dropping Derrick Henry or C Mike for Dwayne Washington? I love Henry's upside, but it's going to require an injury to murray. C Mike is whatever but could get work with Rawls shit and hurting

Gore vs SD, Lacy vs DET or Crowell @ MIA?

.5 ppr

How do we feel about Mike Wallace?

Thoughts on starting Fitzgerald over A.J Meme?

in my 10-team league someone is starting him.

Good idea to me.

I would say Lacy or Crowell.

Do it. Henry is better than both of them, but is not going to be given an opportunity to shine for at least a few weeks.

Ajayi has the highest ceiling. Asiata has the highest floor.

Pick one for this week, non-PPR: Jamaal Charles, Latavius Murray, or Crowell

Should I play Eli, or pick up Tannehill or Fitzpatrick from the waiver?

Coming from a Cowbro, Play Eli.

Crowell.

Guy in my 10 team standard league is hurting at RB now (Abdullah, Elliott, Rawls, and Powell) I'm thinking about offering him Latavius Murray and one of my bench WRs like Tyrell Williams for his Mike Evans or Allen Robinson. Which one would be the better target? I'm leaning more towards Mike Evans.

mike evans, but I'd do it for robinson too

So, I'm thinking of starting Matt Ryan @NO over Cam vs.Minn. Is this crazy?

Also thinking of starting Miami vs Cle over Arizona @ Buff.

Standard ppr.

Is it worth playing LeSean McCoy?
Also, Dolphins D or Houston D? (I'm also leaning towards playing LeGarrette Blount)

Bills fan here (fuck my life). McCoy is a risky start in general BUT they just fired their OC and replaced him with the RBs coach, and are do for a bounce back game of sorts (they still won't win). So if there'sny week to start him it's probably this one.

Miami D, and definitely start Blount

Is Golden Tate a meme?

Yes.

He's not even relevant enough to be a meme. He's sub-meme.

I have him in my flex spot right now.

On my bench I have Sproles, Steve Smith, James White, and Dexter McCluster.

Should I start any of those over him or just look at waivers?

keep Tate at FLEX.

Alright, men. Time to test your skills.

Half-PPR
Pick one in each row:
>Manning or Bortles
>Rivers or Wilson
>Tamme or J. Thomas
>Ingram, Lacy, or Hyde
>Ingram, Gordon, or T. Coleman

Now, Pick two:
>Maclin, Tate, C. Coleman, Diggs

Abdullah on IR. What do you think the split for touches will be between Riddick and Washington?

Help Cred Forums. Do I actually start two (2) Houston WR against the Pats. As you can see, my RB are kill (not pictured: RIP Woodhead). This is PPR.

Thank you user

Put matchups next time.

Manning
Rivers
Thomas
Ingram
Gordon (assuming it's Melvin)

Diggs, Maclin (Coleman instead of Maclin if you think Kessler will be something other than shit)

New thread:

They just signed Ronnie Hillman and McKinnon is the starter.