So who was the better signing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH9FYtzJG34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither. both are shit without messi/ronaldo

>we'll never find out because both Messi and Ronaldo won't ever fuck off

;_;

Short term Bale. (CL)
Long term Neymar (future GOAT, not Messi GOAT but post-Messi GOAT)

As if that's a relevant point at all. The question was "which is a better signing?"

Nobody asked for your retardely nonsensical drivel you fucking potato.

Neymar just for the fact that he's 3 years younger and will last longer at the top level barring the usual Brazillian star collapse once they hit 27-28

Neymar will be finished by the time Messi retires

Neymar because he was only €15m

Neymar will go back to Brazil when he is 26. He is overrated shit either way

>only €15m

Well done, chap.

HA

Fucking funny.

Bale is only short term because Ronaldo Exists.

If Neymar wins the WC and Copa America he will just say fuck it and fall off. Neymar will cuck Messi in 2018.

Bale.

Bale.
>can work the entire left wing
>LITERALLY gave real Madrid the tenth decima
>LITERALLY gave real Madrid one cup of Copa del Rey
He gave more titles to real Madrid then Ronaldo.

and Neymar? 0.

Hulk

Bale.

Jadson

pogba

Bernard

Idris Elba

this, kinda

Bale is mostly a better signing because Real needs him much more than Barca need Neymar, as good as he may be

Bale's been more important to the team. Neymar is all flash

I think Bale

Nerman is arguably better player and is great at coop with Messi and Suarez, but Bale gave his team much more, including leading the team to 2 CLs, and got robbed of glory by Cristiano "Invisible" Ronaldo

>Gareth "0 (zero) goals in the 2015-16 CL" Bale totally carried RM

This.

Speedy Mong because he doesn't chimp out

There is no "long term" when speaking about Brazilians.

Neymar is younger and his game is less reliant on athleticism. Bale will be finished by the time he turns 31, unless he pulls an Arjen Robben and somehow actually gets faster.

they're talking 13/14 cl where he was an essential player for them throughout the whole tournament and in the final especially

neymar got work ethic you goof

he's on the same bracket as rivaldo and cafu on that aspect

>work ethic
>hasn't done anything since last December

The thing is, I totally see him stopping caring about football once he hits 27, I honesty think we have already seen peak Neymar.

>spics
>work ethic

Fucking laughing my wetback associate.

oh look, amerilards overwhelmed by their own ignorance.

Oh look a spic thinks his opinion matters.

KEKERS

Andre Andre

Don't reply to me you subhuman nigger

Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

>KEKKERS
Take your cringe Reddit humor back over there

Nerman probably has the higher ceiling, but Messi and Suarez have been better than him these last years. 1 treble, 1 Liga-Copa, 1 Copa.

Bale has unironically been better than Rolando through most of his staying at Madrid, and the best player along with Modric. Before he came, Madrid hadn't won a CL since 2002. 2 Decimas, 1 Copa.

Nerman won more shit, but Bayol was the better signing.

whats wrong with reddit?

>2 Decimas
I don't recall madrid winning 20 CLs in the last 3 years

>2 Decimas
>doesn't even know his own fucking language

kek

How new are you?

spotted the redditor

>tfw we're 20% of the country and rising
>tfw we do all the hard jobs for low pay
>tfw anglo americans still think of us as lazy foreigners

We're literally the 21st century version of the Irish

Griezmann

He'll go off the rails one summer and be fat as hell. It's genetic.

le choke in finals and never win anything mann

Fuck off poltard

I give Nerman 3 years before he starts flopping. He's the definition of a systembabby. He'll end up playing for Milan.

He's already started flopping. He peaked 2 seasons ago

Neymar is better singing

youtube.com/watch?v=WH9FYtzJG34

No reason he can't get back to his peak, though. Bale peaked at Tottenham in 2013 and he got back to that level this year.

You don't know how Brazilians work la

Probably Bale, Neymar's too much of a youtube player. Catpiss in reality.

>Neymar's too much of a youtube player. Catpiss in reality.
So long I didn't hear that

Bale is just better when he's the focal point of the team. Now that Ronaldo is getting phased out, we're going to see god-tier Bale for the next 3 or 4 seasons.

>I don't rate menino Nerman

you're the definition of a moron

>systembaby
>won copa libertadores at santos
>won everything at barça
>carries the NT to the semifinal, a NT that without him literally loses 7-1

I don't even like him, guy is a complete diving faggot, would prefer if Robinho hadn't flopped and he did. But that's not the world he live in.

Bayol.

Your saying he would have improved their defense so much that 7-1 would have never happened?

He might score one and make it 7-2 but thats all i see him doing, no way nerman could improve the defending ineptitude of david luis and marcello that game

without neymar marcelo basically had to become a winger and open the huge flank on the left, where most of the goals came from

Bale gave RM 2 CL

this. Can't wait til those two get the fuck out of the scene

>implying yours does
my sides

Bale.

He's the better player. Has been more effective in his team. Has won his team trophies. Hasn't tried to force a music career onto us.

>Italian sandnigger

Bale because he can play left back and Neymar can't so if there is ever is a left back injury crisis then I know who I'd rather have

He scored 1 against City

>neymar got work ethic you goof
>Le I have to party weekly because I am young XD
No

Filmore

>not partying every weekend

Loser detected.

you can party without being a drunkard, and you can party and still have your shit together

that's precisely what he does

That was ruled an own goal lad

>Implying Nerman has peaked

>the tenth decima

>Great work ethic
>Getting drunk and high weekly

10.000% Jesus will be the 2018 WC. He already has super sayan hair.

Fuck off you literal nigger.

t. Dennis Rodman

Messi is winning 2018 it's obvious.

Nerman carried Barca when Messi was injured last season and he still looked world class.

Suarez > Bale > Nerman

Thiago Silva was more needeed than Neymar that game

whites > asians > dog shit > spics (you)

>whites>asians

Neymar is a far, far better footballer. He's just on a different level to Bale.

But Bale is a better athlete, and contributed more directly to Real Madrid success.

Better player ? Neymar
Better signing, as a contributor to the teams success ? Bale

Bale. Neymar has a couple of years before he turns into Adriano.

THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA THE TENTH DECIMA

Bale. check my flag for confirmation that I am educated and intellectual, because American.

seriously though. Bale.

Neymar scored 5 important goals in the champions league, when Messi was in the spotlight Neymar scored in the 2nd legs often to put Barca through as the only club to ever win the fucking treble twice. What now cunts?

it's a meme you fucking twats

kek