/epl/

International break soon edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/9/20/12985850/chelsea-crisis-oh-no-what-are-we-going-to-do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Morgan_(English_footballer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_European_Under-16_Championship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_European_Under-16_Championship_squads
inbedwithmaradona.com/100-archive-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=QQOBI0ixNFI
youtube.com/watch?v=-iUy9j-MK6w&list=UUqEgnjch_PQtJepa6EK2xJw&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=LaZdKSN8D9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zAj3C5dRGW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Bate
transfermarkt.com/wayne-rooney/marktwertverlauf/spieler/3332
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/19/tottenham-await-harry-kane-scan-result-ankle-ligament-damage-fear
vimeo.com/42934682
youtube.com/watch?v=qyAyUucXq_Y
streamable.com/oh2z
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-liverpool-signed-joey-barton-11909793
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenzie_Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=UE_PMOZ9bBo
sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-star-thibaut-courtois-says-leave-chelsea-longs-spain-return/
youtube.com/watch?v=wl6iIgSvXZI
youtube.com/watch?v=hgNbKgwujLo
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ld2n4wfZU
youtube.com/watch?v=qQSwqBbnaRw
youtube.com/watch?v=KqE0bBMOMIQ
twitter.com/GNev2/status/778185383842545664
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/778253749257207809
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/778254167311876096
twitter.com/City_Watch/status/778256709395607552
youtube.com/watch?v=jsmYIZ9I6vk
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3798534/Yaya-Toure-s-agent-blasts-Pep-Guardiola-wins-games-thinks-king-say-like-t-stop-me.html
reddit.com/r/delusionalartists/comments/2dsgm6/an_user_muses_about_a_self_oral_sex_sculpture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FOOTFAIRY EUROFAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT

PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT PUSSYFLOP IS NOT A SPORT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

m8, I've got to go out, if you could keep the thread going until other people wake up that would be great, cheers

Morning lads

Guess the player...if you can ;))

>commercialwatch is a sport

beats scripted padded heroball

no nonononoo. is there gonna be another fucking int break after the next gameweek?

Apparently van Aanholt was taken out because of some concerning results to do with his heart

Is that why he looked so shocked? They told him he was about to drop dead.

t. Adelardo Cappellini

It's either Michail ANTonio or Chris SMALLing desu.

>International break soon
Kill me now

at least it's not this weak la

> Mestre hinted Bellerin could complete the same return to Catalonia made by ex-Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas in 2011.

> "We've already seen him as a Cule [Barcelona follower]," Mestre said in an interview to Sport. "He's a great player, there's no doubt about that.

> "Wenger convinced him to move and promised him something which we couldn't.

> "We could not promise him that within two years he would be playing in Dani Alves' place."

> "In many cases it's good that they leave to develop as players and then return [with that experience]," he added.

> "Look at the cases of Cesc, [Gerard] Pique, [Jordi] Alba and Denis Suarez… I hope the same thing will happen with [Sergi] Samper too.

> "It's positive that [these players] get minutes at other clubs. It is a dynamic which has always provided good results for players that carry the Barca DNA in their blood."

Bellerin's contract at Arsenal expires in 2019.

fucking lmao, dat damage control

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/9/20/12985850/chelsea-crisis-oh-no-what-are-we-going-to-do

>Mourinho having a breakdown and blaming all his players
>It's only September

I thought he'd at least win a trophy because he began to crumble. He's truly done ain't he.

To quote Roy Keane on Clive Clarke "I'm surprised the medical staff had even found a heart"

The best thing about this fucking scummy club dieing is the fact all the fans GENUINELY think they are still close to greatness.

After Fergie - "Moyes is the one Fergie chose, he's going to start the new era. Title winning team still in place. Mata's the new Cantona, ready to inspire us to dominance again."

LVG - "Well Moyes was an obvious mistake but the job REALLY starts now. Best coach in Europe, the man who taught Mourinho. Martial, Depay, Schweinstieger holy shit this is it boys"

Mourinho - "Thank fuck LVG is gone, here comes the real deal. Ibra is definitely the new Cantona, Woodward's really redeemed himself this year. Title favourites I reckon"

To clarify:
- United right now are playing every bit as bad as any time under Moyes or LVG. A million miles behind the development of City, Spurs and Liverpool as a squad.

- Mourinho has lost all his aura. 2005 Mourinho would not be allowing Rooney to waddle around in a terrible midfield as captain, he would have been sold. 2005 Mourinho wouldnt be standing glumly on the sideline totally bereft of ideas.

- Woodward redeemed himself? Woodward had a brilliant transfer window? United broke the world transfer record for a midfielder who no one quite knows where to play him to get decent performances. United are relying on a 35 year old striker to win games. United's most natural CM is Feilaini. United are playing with a Ferguson-era winger as their starting right back. United have had an appalling window.

but look at every United defeat - there's a leaked rumour about James Rodriguez or someone else being "looked at" for January. Play shit, lose, leak transfer rumour, fans buy it - every time.

rate it lads

Looks like a Barca kit, which I suppose is the point.

Looks good desu, except I don't like that shade of blue

>tfw Heavy Metal Football tonight

prediction: Derby 0 LFC 5(+)

Can't see my team Derby doing anything.

Not been scoring against shitty champ sides so no chance of scoring against >liverkek

4-0 to liverpool

Is Will Hughes the wondergoat still exciting?

>Barca DNA in their blood

He got injured and hasn't been the same since.

>Man Utd supporting friend telling me last year that Klopp's last year at BVB proved he'd been found out as a top manager

He's a good player but his progress isn't as good as we'd have thought.

He's very mature on the ball but hasn't added goals to his game and gets played out of position too much for me (plays deep and shown vs hull in the 2nd leg he's much better as a cam)

He's a good player don't get me wrong but he's not a wonderkid!

It must be hard to deal with being an ex-wonderkid e.g. Freddy Adu, Cherno Samba

you'd spend 50+ years of your life in regret/bitterness if your career didn't take off

There was a player called Ryan Noble who scored for fun in the reserves and had loan spells at Championship sides at 17/18 as well as representing England at youth level, his attitude was really bad and now he delivers pizza for a living. He wasn't quite wonderkid level but it's still a massive fall.

Remember Michael Johnson?

liverpools version adam morgan

was a complete cunt but scored 9001 goals and was called the new michael owen. just 22 and now hes unemployed after being fired by Northern Premier League Premier Division side Colwyn Bay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Morgan_(English_footballer)

Just look up the previous best players and top scorers at the U17 world cups.
>2009: Baston and Seferovic are the only two with semi successful careers, the other two are retired
>2011: Top scorer is playing in Ireland, best player is in the Mexican second division

>gets played out of position too much for me (plays deep)
With a fit Thorne, it was a great combination

can anyone rec me a movie that's uploaded on youtube, something light preferably

Why are the British media people such utter cunts?

this shit real or just sellin papers

real

Kelechi doe. That kid will make it

Not at all he's a good championship player, 21 with over 125 apps, was part of the midfield in a team that scored the most goals in the league when leicester went up in 13/14.

He's still very young and has a decent head on him

>milky to get an england cap after southgate gets the job after we exhaust all other candidates

Speaking of wonder kids

>incredibly talented
>he and Pogba dominating youth level
>unfortunately a complete and utter cunt of the highest order
>fail to take it to the next level
>go to West Ham
>still can't grow out of being a stupid cunt

And yet he's at Lazio for some reason. Barely ever playing, but I'm amazed a European club actually bothered to sign him.

I went to the U-16 European Championships 15 years ago and the top scorers were a treat:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_European_Under-16_Championship

Think France got refballed in the the final

Yes but Thorne turns like a truck and can't run after the many long term injuries the lad has had. He's awesome when fit though.

You a derby fan lad what has gone wrong this season do you think?

Oh shit the squads:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_European_Under-16_Championship_squads

They truly were the future of English football

>Dick Bate

its fucking 5 games, they've won 3, should have been 4 and if they played how they did in the second half in the first vs liverpool they could have had that aswell

can't be healthy for the team and they have a super hard schedule coming up so its only going to get worse

add this to your yearly reading list, lads. every year they write a 100 articles about youth that was thought to be good a year ago

inbedwithmaradona.com/100-archive-all/

Ah yeah senpai, that's the Chelsea I love. Mourinho and his 3 years stability was boring.

>Dick Bate
If your second name is something like that, don't call your kid Richard, and certainly don't shorten it to Dick. This is Dick Pound all over again.

>what has gone wrong
Think it is partly a continuation of last season's problem of no-one quite knew the best front 6 players to use. Now it seems we're going 4-4-2 it should be a bit more obvious especially with Martin gone. Defensively we've been pretty sound, we just can't get the ball into the net. Sounded like Fielding was the only thing Saturday stopping us from scoring about 3 so hopefully that's a step in the right direction

>Dick Bate
>Who?

Meh its not hard to name 100 decent young players every year. This would be more interesting/impressive if they picked a future World XI or something.

that link is pretty much just every young player worth €1mill+ getting a namecheck

>All 3 of the top scorers played for Liverpool afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=QQOBI0ixNFI
youtube.com/watch?v=-iUy9j-MK6w&list=UUqEgnjch_PQtJepa6EK2xJw&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=LaZdKSN8D9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zAj3C5dRGW8

it's only japanese stuff (with subs I think) though

>you now remember Pacheco

It's 100 players being followed for over a year and their progress rated. Maybe I shouldn't have linked the archive page, but if you click any of them (barring the ones that are being followed atm), you'll see a well-written article about their year.

>meh

Fixed United. Mouyes better take notice.

>4-3-3
>play Pogba in his best proven position
>make use of Schneiderlin and Carrick's fantastic DM abilities
>ditch Rooney
>primarily use Blind as a rotational player
>play Rashford wherever in front 3 whenever possible
>actually use Pig Climber on rotational basis

It really is this simple.

Thank. I picked the second one.

Been everywhere has Dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Bate

>mou
>433
I don't think he will play it.

but

the captain must always play

where is fellaini

how will the hoofball work

He won't which is why United will keep sucking. They have everything they need to thrive in the formation, but Mouyes is too much of a stubborn child.

And make them work their bollocks off. Old man Zlatan doesn't have to, he can just mop up and finish off attacks.

>international break soon

U serious? Didn't we just have one?

>>"Yes [I still long for Spain], but not only for the club (Atletico), but how Madrid is and the whole country. From the first minute I fell in love with Spain for its people, lifestyle, food... I still maintain eating dinner and then an afternoon nap, most of the television I see is Spanish... I am half Spanish."
>"When I left Spain it was clear that one day I would return there. I have a contract at Chelsea for three seasons. In 2018, when I enter the final year of the contract, we will assess whether to renew or leave."

Chelsea let Cech go for this.

Hello /reddit/

>It really is this simple.

it really isn't

There are worse surnames to go with Richard

Umm, excuse me?

I hope they cash in on the cunt. Fuck him.

It's okay, Cech is shit now anyway.

liverlel are a selling club desu

thank you Based Klopp

>run the most
>dominate everyone
>goals galore at both ends
>entertainment value off the charts
>heavy metal football
>positive net spend

Klopp said something along the lines of he simply wants to get Liverpool playing football that makes you smile for days after and look forward to the next game - I feel sorry for fans of other teams that have to watch the same lukewarm boring shit served up by Mourinho etc every week, what do you have to look forward to, seriously

>COURTOIS had been so poor a couple of season I wandered if his name is not synonymous with TORTOISE except for the pronunciation. He can't carry a team. There was a season CHECH was the only one performing well for so many games for us.

I should read more often the comments

Seems like baseless speculation to me desu.

They always name trains such cruel things

How else do you explain every single manager starting Rooney though?

Yes, but do those players dab? That's what us patricians call real entertainment

I bet hes fucking quality in training can do everything but when in a match he just turns dogshit

Ferguson benched him when he was tired of his shit.

Rooney was actually good under Moyes.

van Laal gonna van Laal.

Mouyes had been drooling over Rooney for years. Finally he gets to test him (and he will be disappointed).

>mhkitaryan

m8 hes a flop. depay tier. united career already done

This 17 years old lad is Toulouse's (Ligue 1 top half club) goalkeeper. He currently holds the record for being the youngest player ever to play in Ligue 1.

"17" years old.

>17
He'd be over the hell for Milan

What does that have to do with anything.

You don't have to swallow the first theory you hear just because there are no obvious alternatives.

How many kit sponsors is too many?

---------De Gea
???--Smalling--???--???
------Herrera--???
???---Mata---???
-----------Martial

There's not many players I would salvage if I became United manager tomorrow. The amount of money wasted in the last three or four years at that club should be investigated for fraud/money laundering. Where is the return?

>How else do you explain every single manager starting Rooney though?

well, think about those managers for a second

>Fergie
sold all his good players (Ronaldo, Tevez, Berbatov) Rooney was the last one left.

>Moyes
laughable manager, easily pushed over. Was never up to the job, was never ever going to drop a big name like Rooney. Gave him a ridiculously expensive new contract when Rooney demanded one IIRC?

>LVG
old has-been who was never going to bring through youth or make any drastic changes. Was a short term quick fix and didn't bother facing down Rooney

>Mourinho
has no authority since his arrogance bubble was spectacularly popped at Chelsea. Has no charisma, charm or tricks up his sleeve. Already looks to be going through the motions. Has started picking on young, easily intimidated players like Luke Shaw instead of underperforming star players like Pogba and Rooney.

>ingerlund managers
fucking morons

If they all wore hats there would be even more room for sponsorship.

One

The fuck are you talking about? He look exactly how a 17 year old would look

Noodles and tractors la

Well I'm on about how Milan have been playing a 16 year old since last season in goal

>Costa and Courtois want to go back to Atletico
lmao good luck getting griezmann now

oh yeah, i thought you were hating on the blacks for a second there ;))

They're gonna put Fly Emirates on Cech's helmet next

That was when Mourinho was chasing after him, I think. Rooney used that to get the new contract (like he's done before)

Good idea desu

he had it done with barcelona after valdes, all agreed with some board members, but zubizarreta pushed hard for ter stegen. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended at madrid

You can have Cech back if you want

>you were never worth 22m at the age of 18

My mummy says I'm priceless.

Worthless is not a synonym for priceless

Shut up Dad

have the worst fucking head cold rn desu

rashford?

yanouzai

lshaw

>rashford in 2012

?????

its rooney obviously

Rooney
transfermarkt.com/wayne-rooney/marktwertverlauf/spieler/3332

they were joking

i thought it was Marnick Vermijl

They'd be lucky to get 22m for him now.
He had the entire last week off and was the worst player v Watford.
Wonder if Mou will start him tonight.

I doubt it considering they play tomorrow

>chat shit about teammate
>terrible apology
>gets banned for 3 weeks
>betting scandal

>all a couple of days before his book gets released

Is Barton a jew?

They could get 30m for him easily. Whether Rooney would want to leave is a different matter.

jewy barton

If China or US offer him 400k he'd want to get the fuck out ASAP

All he cares about is the money nowadays

>Tottenham Hotspur are awaiting the results of a second scan on Harry Kane’s ankle amid fears the England striker may have sustained ligament damage during the victory against Sunderland on Sunday, an injury that could sideline him for up to two months.
>Kane, who scored the only goal of the game at White Hart Lane, fell awkwardly and twisted the joint late on and departed the stadium on crutches and wearing a protective boot on his right foot.
>Mauricio Pochettino conceded post‑match that the player may have sustained ligament damage, with medical tests duly undertaken on Monday.
>The results of a first scan at least reassured Spurs that the 23-year-old had not broken a bone in the fall.
theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/19/tottenham-await-harry-kane-scan-result-ankle-ligament-damage-fear

Eh aye, thought it was Wednesday.

He's a Scouser.

who would pay 30m for wayne rooney

everton maybe

vimeo.com/42934682

One of the best shorts I've seen. 20 min long

no he's a frenchman

Most PL clubs I would think. I could see him at Palace.

leicester wanted to pay £30m for troy deeney
if deeney's worth that much so is rooney

what's pearson doing wrong? or is the squad just not very good?

>thinking Koeman would take that oaf

instead of coaching them hes just going around telling them how hard he is hoping they believe it and play well out of fear

Deeny isn't worth 30m but at any rate he is still way better than Rooney.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyAyUucXq_Y Start from 9:58
It's not a movie but it's worth the watch, believe me

ABU's calling out a utd fan on Cred Forums right now

streamable.com/oh2z

why are you making fun of yourself?

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-liverpool-signed-joey-barton-11909793

How so? I'm couldnt care less about Utd.

hmmm, that's a rather unconventional approach and doesn't seem to be working very well so far

but you're a poo in loo

well then you're an ostrich

say that to my fucking face, i dare you

who is out the door first lads

>mouyes
or
>cunte

both are already under pressure

Alri lads

My dick is out of the door already

shut the fuck up faggot.

is that what they call circumcision nowadays

Would all of those French squads win against England's squad?

lol okay go bandwagon united and poo on a street you smelly person

iceland could win against our squad

1, 3, 5 would. 2 would draw, 4 would lose

Guess this guy lads
Yes, yes, yes, no, no

How did you guys not win the euros

Are any /epl/ tripfags around today? Just a quick post to thank all of you for your posts and keep them coming lads!

That's a Kanté

gibbs?

*carves*

Lelcott

koscielny?

wilshere

no
yes

I was gonna say wilshere but there's no bournemouth crest at the end what a fucking joke fuck this stupid game

this
im never playing again + im reporting this

walcott

doesn't seem to include loans, his one at bolton isn't there either

>that first one
wtf is that midfield, you don't need kante and mendy playing together, way too defensive
if you do play them together you might as well play a 4-2-4 replacing capoue with martial

missing monica lads

THey also spend a lot more

>m-m-uh NET SPEND

They're literally Arselel 2.0

fuck off manica

peter ke$h

imagine being a manchester united fan having to root for mouoringho

lmaoc

imaging being a manchester city fan

imagine not being able to type

Imagine not rating Schoolboy Q

wew lad

>le 1 hit wonder man

ok luc castaignos

Why? He's still around, he was found guilty but it was a WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.gif tier punishment.

He admitted he's got incriminating content on his laptop he wants to get back, but fuck knows how to prove it.

This is a guy who puts a disclaimer on his blog saying it's all fictional and shit. Bollocks. Won't hold up in caught. "I PUT A DISCLAIMER SAYING THE TERRORIST THREATS WERE FICTIONAL M'LORD!"

Piss off Sosa, you're not a tripfag any more. Also

>LELSEA IN MELTDOWN

I doubt they could beat Wales or Scotland, mate.

No you English guys aren't that bad
You guys can do it
I thought so
Yes this is surprising
I'm not a Payet fan but I know that Payet is the best creative player in the world
However he's also the worst at defending
Payet is a nice world class playmaker who needs someone to support him defensively

good morning lads

You take that back!

you know things are bad when redcafe posters are wishing they had signed poop instead of mouyes

tbf imagine having to endure moyes, van gaal and now mouyes football, it's like the owners are trying to kill the fanbase

Good morning English lad

Only 2/8 teams have ended winning the title after winning their first 5 games (Chelsea 05/06, Chelsea 09/10).

Why do people think City are gonna run away with it again?

kante is a box-to-box interceptor and mendy is a destroyer-type, they're not v good at making key passes so you'd need a third creative midfielder/extra winger if you want to play the two together

they have the greatest manager in the history of football

They're the only team that has got noticeably better from last year except Everton.

Pep isn't the love child of Shankly and SAF.

it's not so much about winning titles but about enjoying the football they play. You can clearly see the positive influence of the manager 5 games in

By that logic, Arsenal are just behind Barca in the best teams in the world.

Lol.

that guy doesnt exist though

unless you mean phelan

we are all in agreement with this right?

I'm not a West Ham fan but I follow all of their matches
What you say is exactly what always happens at West Ham
West Ham is excellent at getting the ball back but they can't into killer passes
As soon as there is pressure from the opponent, they lose the ball
The only West Ham players who can actually do something with the ball are Payet and Feghouli
Even Lanzini is actually overrated because he's agile
Every time the team don't pass the ball to Payet, they create nothing
I hated that last season because very few people noticed it
West Ham kept losing the ball again and again
Payet called for the ball every time but he never received it
Instead they passed the ball to Antonio and he lost the ball
Payet touched the ball only once every 15 mins despite being the team's star
It was ridiculous
It made West Ham lose quite a few games
But look
Matuidi isn't excellent at holding the ball but he passes the ball a lot to Payet for some reason with the French national team
I would expect Kanté and Mendy to do the same
They would get the ball back and give it to Payet as much as possible because Payet can create danger at any time when he has the ball
He can easily make a killer pass from 25 yards

conte didn't speak a lick of englis before summer. He had a person teaching him english during the euro.
At august he needed a translator during the press conference, now he can handle it all on his own.
He was focused on learning a new lanugage going from 0 to proficient in a couple of months and so wasn't able to properly manage the team.
You now realize that he hasn't even started. From January we'll probably see a completely different Chelsea

>Liverpool
>True Neutrals

>Arsenal
>Bad Guys

To be bad guys, you have to have won lots of relevant things by being dicks. Chelsea, City and United fill that role. Arsenal are neutral, if you must, put them on the border. Liverpool too.

Also, City in Good Guys? BAIT/10.

why did you put united twice :(

arsenal play absolute shit, get your eyes checked

>lose 1 (one) game 2-1 to the 2nd best team in the league with the side that finished 10th last year
CONTE OUT NAO!!

you need an extra tier to the left of good guys for /lifelong/

>Chelsea not in their own tier beyond villain

no

The best thing about it is their great was transfer window was just them being Raiola's bitch

this

chelsea don't have a long enough history to be ultra villains

Learning English is one of the easiest things in the world to do. English is the easiest language to learn to speak, one of the hardest to learn to spell.

There is a reason it's the International Language of the World.

It's Japanese and Mandarin which is hard to learn to speak and spell. Plus some literally who African dialects. I can't remember how hard Durka Durka language is.

English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German. In that order.

city with pep in charge is literally going to save english football

holy shit

Let me guess, Barcafag?

It's bullshit. Papers just need to sell and the daily express and star sport are amongst the worst of the worst.

Even Roman Abramovich isn't going to get worked up over one loss to an in form team.

that's why they are the worst villains

That'sAManBaby.jpg

Am I to understand that you are frustrated that Payet is wasting his career at such a shit club?

yes hes only got a couple years left and hes getting relegated

needs to move to arsenal or something

whatever dude

Liverpool played more entertaining football than Arsenal themselves have EVER played at the emirates during the 3-4 match.

He'll be a slightly better Cazorla

t. Shitzien

Spurs are fucking finished lmao

t. John 'smithy' Smith

City are and will always be True Neutral, because no oen cares enough about them.

>Mauricio on @HKane: "He has injured his ankle ligaments, don't want to put a timeframe on it."

>Leicester without Vardy
>just as good
>Tottenham without Kane
>relegated

how??

Time for Janssen to shine and the Kane meme to die

this

Kane's career is over

pretty accurater. would swap lester for bournemouth tho

No
I think West Ham is a very great club with huge history
But thing is, a few players think they're big shots and try to attack on the right wing instead of going through the left wing
Payet is playing on the left wing
I cringed when Payet touched the ball 5 times in a single half-time
Then 99% of people who don't watch Payet as much as I do complain about Payet not doing anything kek
I watch Payet all the time during West Ham matches even when he doesn't have the ball so I know what he does and what he does not
Check the Euro
People say he sucked against Germany
Those people are morons
France didn't have possession and was playing defensively as a 4-4-2
Payet was meant to be play as a left midfielder even though he is awful at defending
But worst is, Payet received no support despite being awful at defending
Why? Because Deschamps put Sissoko as a starter instead of Kanté even though Kanté is worth 2 defensive midfielders
Due to that, Payet didn't even play as a left midfielder
He played as a second left-back
He ran all the time to desperately protect the left wing while Matuidi was watching and Evra was behind him waiting for the opponent to beat Payet
I was so sad
Then I heard the commentators said that Giroud and Griezmann didn't get any help from the other players
Obviously they were talking about Payet
But those retards didn't understand that Payet exhausted all his energy
Giroud and Griezmann did nothing to help Payet the entire match
Fortunately, the most famous French pundit that I hate is a Payet fan and he noticed the same as me
The French coach is horrible
He made us lose the Euro
Seriously, is there a sane person who would start Sissoko instead of Kanté?

HOT
S
P
E
R
M

well everton and spurs could have bought kante for 30m but instead bid 30m for sissoko

He only wanted to leave if it was for a big club

Everton got Gueye, the thinking man's Kante.

the kante that got relegated instead of the kante that won the league?

>chelsea
>big

fucking trolled xD

>tfw not sure whether to bother watching the youth team get smashed or not

>only english team with european relevance
>not big
yeh ok

help lads

in his defence everything about the villa team was shit but gueye managed to stand out and was ranking highly in every stat kante was

t. miroslav hurgic

being easy or hard has nothing to do with it. It still takes mental focus and concentration, especially if you do it in 3-4 months.
Memorize a couple of thousands of new words, memorize and understand new grammar rules, learn to recognize the pronunciation of thsoe words, those are all stuff that take up brain ram

hahahahahaha weeeeew lad great post you sure got me lelelelelel hohohohohohoho merry fucking christmas you fucking nonce you fucking shitbag cunt you thought you were so funny dind't you? but guess what you're not, I make 800 quid a week whilst you fuck around making stupid posts on Cred Forums well guess what buddy you're a faggot and you'll always be a faggot because you can't help but make stupid fucking posts that you think are funny. get fucked you stupid cunt, get fucked and fuck off. you best hope you don't reply to this post or there's gonna be hell to pay, you'll fucking regret it just like your mum regrets the slimy fetus >(You) that crawled out of her and she had to care for and see it grow up into a complete and utter failure in life.

Stupid!? You know what you're looking at? Yeah, that's right. Agnostic atheist with an IQ of 172 on the WAIS-IV scale. I've received numerous invitations to Mensa, all of which I have declined. I was doing calculus when I was 12, and reading at a university level when I was 8. I have a voluminous intellect and a flawless thought-process normally associated with the great thinkers of the past. They're already calling me the next Nikola Tesla. I'm working on a theory right now which is basically Einstein's Theory of Relativity, except expanded -- which would put me in line for a Nobel Prize.

You've allowed your mind to slip into idiocy by spending time on this message board, and I can see it every time I read a post here: the mark of a mind wasted. You were probably gifted at one point, but you spend your entire day looking at dumb pictures of carveries. What's worse is how you so confidently hide behind your veil of anonymity. It's because when you are inevitably met with crushing failure or embarrassment in one form or another, you can simply keep on posting and no one will be any the wiser that it was you. This results in you no longer striving for perfection, and instead settling into not a pattern of experimentation, but one of mediocrity.
I hate you, and I have no doubt that if I ever met you in a debate I could smash your intellect beneath mine like a sledgehammer to a grape.

Kante already achieved what he wanted, he got his big pay packet now he will get fat and lazy. Gueye is still a hungry young nigger with a lot to fight for.

Yeah they're pretty relevant in europe right now

Brain is a hard-drive, lad. Dementia is when parts get corrupted or fragmented.

But, thankfully, he was using a European language as his native tongue, so it's easier for him to learn. Since they use similar stuff.

It's Asians who have the most difficulty learning English, though Japan makes it their mandatory 2nd language, while China sometimes does it, especially with people dealing with Hong Kong.

imagine being a Liverpool fan

Just IMAGINE

shitty cuckold team, cuckold city, cuckold people

Beta beta cucks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking HELL lads it's so funny how fuckig BETA Liverpool is Hahahah

Fuck me I dying here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cuck team haha

*flies away*

By your logic, Nottingham Forest and Leeds are more relevant in Europe than Chelsea.

Unless you're a team who is always in the CL, you're not relevant. Even if you have won it, because as soon as you're not in it, you're not relevant, as it proves you lucked out. Barca and Madrid, for example, are relevant as they're ALWAYS in the CL. Hell, even Arselel are more relevant than Chelsea in Europe. United were even more relevant than Arselel until >Moyes took over. United were in CL for like 22 years straight, Arsenal have just hit 20 I think. United fell out, twice.

Barca and Madrid haven't been out of the CL since it started iirc.

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

>Barca and Madrid haven't been out of the CL since it started iirc
They both haven't been in it. It wasn't until the late 90s that runners up and beyond were allowed in

she wears the fox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenzie_Lee

Just looked it up, last time Barca weren't in was 03-04 (so Arsenal have been in longer). Madrid last missed out in 96-97

remember when spurs lost to monaco at home in front of 85000 fans

good post

What the fuck? How the hell did Barca not make it? Somebody must have been in it longer than Arsenal. I know United did, but they dropped.

Give him a few more chances, if he still can't adapt just replace with Rashford or Mata, whatever is appropriate. There is no reason that team shouldn't be competing in the top 3.

>wembley
>at home

Because they didn't get into the philosphy

And Real Madrid have been in longer than Arsenal, Arsenal are the 2nd longest streak though

>implying every stadium in london isn't completely interchangeable

Anyone got the quotes from city players pasta?

wtf I love la liga now!

>I love it 13 years too late
It just shows more how terrible Van Gaal is

They don't even need to run tbqh. Mouyes will never play like the top 3 teams there, pressing the opponent when they lose the ball.

Mouyes will want his team to sit back when they don't have the ball, just like with Chelsea.

What's Madrid's streak?

The start of the season is always international break hell. There's another international break I think after Oct 1/2, and then I believe another in November.

is this true

Probably not

teams take the train lots of times

its likely they would have travelled by train anyway so not for disciplinary reasons

>west ham at selhurst park
>arsenal at the den
>charlton at the olympic stadium
>chelsea at white hart lane
>tottenham at craven cottage
>palace at the emirates
>millwall at stamford bridge
>fulham at the valley
>qpr at boris island

they go by Virgin Trains aka the expensive one with lots of empty first class seats

>empty seats
Not according to Mr Corbyn

thanks for proving my point, I guess.

They stop being Virgin Trains the moment they are filled in

He said empty first class seats

the whole deal with that was Corbyn refusing to upgrade to first class because normal people wouldn't do it

first time going to the library for me

Dohohoho!
#satire

>Ed

someone redpill me on this name

mooooooooooods

He's a talking horse

youtube.com/watch?v=UE_PMOZ9bBo

>americans

sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-star-thibaut-courtois-says-leave-chelsea-longs-spain-return/
>Tfw you got rid of a likeable club legend for a cunt playing no better but 'he's a young lad'
Yeah young enough to fuck off when he gets back to being GOAT.

Balls

I don't understand how him and the other belgians don't know they are not supposed to be honest.

Why the fuck was Leicester's backup keeper last season an 80-year old Mark Schwarzer?

ozil
u
t

>courtois got rid of cech and de bruyne

and now himself

top kek

But that doesn't make sense. If Madrid missed out on 96/97, it means they've been in for 20 years as well. While so have Arsenal. Arsenal were 19 last year, so 20th this.

Or maybe I'm tired.

that's pretty fucking shit

I've got the helium on standby for based Batti's heel turn.

Ozil's getting marked out the game, just means someone else will grab an assist, needs to be scoring instead though, especially with Sanchez as false nine

>False 9
Why not a True 9?

Hmmm??

Arsenal were first in in 1998-99 so they are 1 season behind Madrid

There has only been 5 games so far.

If you want to go with the most assists in the season so far, it's Iwobi then Payet.

So, no, it isn't shit. The fact players like Silva, Pogba, KdB and so on are being out assisted by LITERAL FUCKING WHO is appalling.

Lord Bendtdner xD

It says in 2016. That's a bit over half a season.

Yeah KdB has been horrible because Arsenal have to overhype stats 5 games in lol

Oh. I swear I read they were 19th season last year, so this makes it their 20th. But, if Madrid missed out 97/98, that means they started their new streak in 98/99 too.

It's 2016 lad

I didn't say that. I literally just said that the current highest assister is Iwobi then Payet. To deny this is retarded. It's literally the stats.

Yes? I'm talking about the 2016/2017 season. I wasn't talking about the meme stat Arselel pulled up, but the current league top assister is Iwobi followed by Payet, both with 3.

then why did you go in an autistic rant over me calling that stat shit

oh wait, is this damage control I'm seeing?

>I didn't say that
You said it's appalling because you guys have to parade around a context stat since Arsenal are looking nothing special yet again in the league. It's embarassing.

Madrid's streak starts in 1997/98
Arsenal's streak starts in 1998/99

Man United's streak started in 1996/97 but then Moyes happened

Because it is. You're saying it's shit, when in fact, Iwobi is doing better than actual proper players so far.

>you guys

Saints fans?

>because it is

but you just said it wasn't shit

what are you doing?

Because you said it was shit and it isn't shit as you claim it is, because he's the top assister so far.

but it is shit. in all of 2016 a player with 5 assists has the most league assists in the team, and 3 of them are this season

You should stop licking Arsenal's arse then. They're going to spend all seasoning securing that 4th spot like good little dogs.

You haven't seen Payet getting marked by 3 players at a time

Didn't they get 2nd last year and 3rd before that?

>s-s-stop liking a team I don't like! YOU CANNOT LIKE THEM AS ANOTHER FAN!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And? By your logic, Pogba is the worse player in the world. He hasn't got a SINGLE one.

>seasoning
>so buttmad he can't even spell correctly

holy fucking christ you are so retarded it's unbelievable. the fact that a player with 5 assists (3 in this season alone) has the most assists for arsenal in 2016 is shit, I'm not saying the player is shit at all

get off Cred Forums, have a lie down and think about how much of a mong you've been today

>Bandwagoning fucking arseanal
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe in the next few decades you can celebrate their title.

Again, that's irrelevant. Having 'the most assists' doesn't win you games. If it did, Ozil alone would have won it last year breaking several records.

No, I just find Cred Forums's utter obsession with an irrelevant team to be fucking insanity.

Why is /arse/ leaking here again?

i-im a saints fan i'm objective

why does Arsenal have such an autistic fanbase?

AIDS will do that.

back to /arse/ you virgins

Clone Bundle of Sticks.

internet poll defence force

Could be worse. Could be Cred Forums

no one is saying it wins games. I'm just calling out what the stat is, pretty shit.

you're the one who got it wrong and went on a big autistic rant. but yeah you're definitely not an arsenal fan at all.

But it isn't 'pretty shit'. Do you know how many assists the top assister had last year?

5 is not a bad assist rate, retard.

They plan when to post together on discord. Yes they are THAT pathetic.

>all 3 posts within a minute

>samefag

When are we going to move away from giving so much importance to Assists? The real stat to look for is Key Passes and Chances Created.

Really? I'm an Arsenal fan, not been in /arse/, but you got proof of that? How the hell do you know about it?

I see /arse/ is getting a little too big for their boots after their win against the amazing, the fantastic, the incredible Hull City.

Pathetic fanbase

Yeah, the amazing 4-1 win over Stoke by City was superior.

I'd say their 5 game winning streak playing the best football in the league is more superior mate.

that was palace you mong

You know what's more pathetic than /arse/? It's the people giving them relevance and encouraging falseflagging for easy (You)'s.

Pathetic obsessionfags.

>Getting raped silly by Kloppo and bindippers
LOL

Don't forget scoring 3 (THREE) goals against the mighty gegenpress

Whoever wins the match at the bridge. Guaranteed feels, I bet.

When did that happen, scouser?

I AM AN ARSENAL FAN AND I WILL GIVE CONFIRMATION BIAS TO ALL YOUR HATE. WE'RE THE BEST. WE'RE THE BIGGEST CLUB. WE'RE GONNA WIN THE SEPTUPLE.

This kills the /arse/

I'll genuinely knock every single person out ITT don't even fucking CARE m8

I love no matter how shit we get we will always rape Wonga.

>streamable.com/oh2z

Source?

What is it with Arsenal and getting BTFO?

>Finish above Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool
>STILL can't win the league
>The city of Arselel

It's like they just can't help it

Leicester City, I repeat, LEICESTER CITY beat them to it in their biggest and best chance of finally winning the title.

But at least they finished above Spurs that's all that matters right :^)

>Finally winning the title

What? Haven't they won it several times? I thought they were 3rd in most titles won...

Imagine 17 consecutive seasons in the CL with zero titles. Tragic

Since we're talking about Arsenal

Payet > Özil

Everton should be in the line between Neutral and Bad guys.

Chelsea should be in ultra villain.

Man City should be in literally who tier.

Liverpool should be in Good guys.

Meme teams like WBA and Stoke should be in Good guys.

It was the first game of the season you autist. Don't remember getting smashed 3-4 in your own stadium?

Imagine, in all those 17 attempts, only reaching the final once.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT CITY YOU FUCKING KIKE FUCK ME L2READ.

I'm ABA as fuck, but this obsession is fucking cringey, desu. You could literally cherrypick hilarity for every fucking club.

hello /arse/, nice trips

M8, I've been shitpostin in /arse/ for fucking years. Archive search this pic if you don't believe me.

yeah because it's difficult to save the picture and name it to the same thing so you can pretend to be them

pathetic /arse/

youtube.com/watch?v=wl6iIgSvXZI

>Wenger's 1000th game in charge of Arsenal
>gets smashed 6-0 by his archrival Mourinho
Can't make this shit up

No.

You(I assume) posted , sarcastically saying that City's 4-1 win over a shitty Stoke side was more impressive, in reply to sarcastically saying that Arsenal's win over Hull was impressive(it wasn't). then replied ">Getting raped silly by Kloppo and bindippers", implying that Arsenal, who you are defending, were BTFO by Liverpoo, to which you replied with , implying that Arsenal did NOT get BTFO by Liverpool (they did though, 3-4 in their own backyard).

Fuck you

tfw gonna have to go to the dentist soon

youtube.com/watch?v=hgNbKgwujLo

youtube.com/watch?v=H1ld2n4wfZU

youtube.com/watch?v=qQSwqBbnaRw

Am i the only one who is apathetic about arsenal?

youtube.com/watch?v=KqE0bBMOMIQ

No.

I'm apathetic about them IRL, but I love putting their autistic online fan base in their place.

twitter.com/GNev2/status/778185383842545664

Gary Neville is an absolute weasel and shit pundit. Won't call out the glaringly obvious because that turd Rooney is his best mate.

Their fans' social media presence is really annoying

Literally don't interact with any on social media

it's the fans that are irritating, the club doesn't really bother me at all

No, i was saying it was more impressive City beating Stoke, which is a relevant comparison to Hull.

Chelsea typical. What an all around scummy team.

I would say Liverpool and City are worse, but maybe I'm biased. Arsenal fans are like the nerdy kid who tries to be tough and hangs around with the big boys, going "YEAH WE'RE THE BEST" over at the little clubs, then getting twated by the big clubs.

Ok then. I thought your were being sarcastic because Stoke are trash.

t. Sosa Falseflagging

They are, but so are Hull. Stoke are 'giant killers', or used to be, so when City beat them in August, it was more impressive. Now they're just dire for some reason. No long ball throwins desu.

They've been dire since around the time City beat them at the end of last season. They've conceded 4 goals in a game at least 4 times since then.

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/778253749257207809

Pep getting BTFO by Toure's agent

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/778254167311876096
wew lad

he could have saved this shit for the international break desu

They're shite because Hughes is shite and doesn't set his teams up to make them hard to beat

It was the club (and fans) that treated Pellegrini like shit though

And Pep

If he had any respect he wouldn't have allowed to let that happen the way it did

Pellegrini is a fucking old cunt, he doesn't warrant any respect.

That was my point. Stoke were 'giant killers' until that loss.

t. pards

what happened to pellegrini?

I don't see how Pep could've done anything different. All he did was announce that he wouldn't sign another contract with Bayern, and then in February or January, Pellegrini himself announced that he'd be leaving and getting replaced by Pep.

Cats ate his face.

You're a naive moron then

>Pellegrini signs a contract extension at City
>Pep declares he's leaving Buyern
>City declare they've signed Pep
>Fans give Pellegrini a shitty send-off at his final home game

Explain to me then.

Bournemouth 1 - 0 Preston
Brighton 2 - 0 Reading
Derby 0 - 3 Liverpool
Everton 2 - 1 Norwich
Leeds 3 - 2 Blackburn
Leicester 2 - 1 Chelsea (a.e.t.)
Newcastle 1 - 2 Wolves
Nottm Forest 2 - 4 Arsenal

*dabs*

fucking hell such weak dabbing game

this is why we don't let white people have nice things

got called a racist in greggs

pep getting exposed will finally happen now, just look at this shit.

Quavo would be disgusted

wtf pellegrini is chilean i thought he was argentine

That kid got mental health issues?

Tell city to come out and deny any deal take place, don't actually sign a deal when they already have a manager

Total lack of respect for a peer

Was he ordering a chicken slice or a steak bake?

Chase is on now

Barca tier

nike are so shit

after the shit display during cl semis pellegrini should commit seppuku and fuck off to the mlels

>Nottm Forest 2 - 4 Arsenal

Nope. 2-0 win to Forest. With Bendtner scoring.

apparently hes managing in fucking china lol

redditors, on the whole, are much the same as people from Cred Forums lads

>double decker

nice

>le give all our teams the exact same kit but in different colours manufacturer

upboated

Not really. Pep was in the plans since 2012, but it was too late to sign him then since he had already given his word to Bayern.
It's likely that Sterling, KDB, and City's other signings last summer were run past Pep.
Pellegerini was told that Pep was coming the next summer, and was given the option to announce his departure whenever he felt right, and was only given the contract extension to prevent rumors over the manager at City, since Pellegrini's original contract was supposed to be over this summer.

twitter.com/City_Watch/status/778256709395607552

why is this a gif

will I get spooked if I open this

it's not like I haven't seen that image before anyway

but fuck

I need answers

>.gif

no thanks

The guy who posted it is an idiot desu.

5 years to this day that Pogba made his Man Utd debut. Really made me think.

I know. I detest the sentiment of it. It's like some Cred Forumstard stumbled into a environment of art and creativity and decided to make an anime dragon and got butthurt when it was rightfully looked upon as shit.

Artless, culturless cretin

>130 Million Pounds for the dabbing Jake Livermore

>5 years
Football was invented in June 2016 though

Nice reddit meme

Created here newfriend

Will he get crippled tonight?

And now it's reddits

The normies on normiebook think they made it up as well

He's nowhere near as good or effective for Chelsea and it makes me sad.

The 'meme' of derisively describing a highly rated player as a slight variant on some mediocre journeyman is decades old.

You now remember Newcastle fans calling David Luiz "a shit Coloccini".

You now remember Newcastle fans celebrating sacking Pardew before losing nearly every game and nearly getting relegated and then actually getting relegated the following season before appointing Rafa Benitez and losing 2-0 at home to Wolves.

desu looks like they're on the up now

You now remember Jonas Gutierrez getting cancer, fully recovering to come back and essentially guaranteeing Newcastle safety from relegation, getting sacked over the phone, then Newcastle immediately getting relegated the following season.

What was that?

they thought the season was over when they thrashed QPR

calling him "a good Coloccini" would be more accurate and just as insulting desu

Rooney and Moreno aren't scapegoats if they're actually playing like dogshit

>ozil
>willian

You now remember drtwwwety threads

yes?

won't even be named in the squad

Cahill, Ivanovic and Willian are not scapegaots, they are simply bad, awful, and pointless, respectively.

Lamela hasn't been a scapegoat since 2014, he's probably the 2nd-most popular Spurs player

tbf I don't think any of them were expecting his replacements to be John Carver and Steve McLaren

i struggled with wingers desu

thought about going for walcott or ox

that was very naive of them

you could've picked mahrez before leicester's match with brugge, their fans geniunely thought he was the reason they lost to hull and liverpoo

desu mate i doubt that im afraid

just ordered two dominoes lads

>Liverpool
We have spent a ton of dosh so and basically stole all Southampton's good players so I reckon we should probably be in the bad guys. Maybe just slightly into true neutral because we play top tier footie
>Manks and chavski
not in their own horrific ultra ultra villians tier?
>Everton
play bad football just generally shit. never do anything impressive and only achievement is too finish above Liverpool once. should be in true neutrals
>Man city
bought all their success with money from Arabs oil money. Should at least be in the same tier as Chelsea
>spurs
who cares about Spurs anymore. should probably be included in literally who tier
>Leicster
probably true neutral. Was nice to see a team outside the top four win the league but they've become a club of /lifelongs/
>Rest
couldn't be bothered talking about them so they should be in literally who tier

Have a nice dinner m8

is one of them for me

i don't think you know what true neutral means mate

Liverpool are pure evil
City are bad guys

tfw no qt think meadow gf

Leicester, West Brom and Southhampton are neutrals.

West Ham are Ultra Villains

Everton and Liverpool are bad guys.

Stoke are scum.

*THICC
sorry

Payet better play 90 mins tomorrow or I will get mad at Bilic.

YOU are scum, sir

>Stoke are scum.

t. WBA/Furfag.

Stoke are literally the Millwall of the midlands.

Is this your first season?

I THINK I MADE MY POSITION QUITE CLEAR.

T. WBA/FURFAG

Stoke are bad but WBA is the real shitter of the midlands atm

Fuck Pulisball

Port Vale are the Millwall of the midlands.

>was never going to bring through youth or make any drastic changes.
he literally built a foundation that Mouyes is currently destroying LMAO

Can any of the championship lads tell me if Millwall are finally gonna get relegated?

coventry are the millwall of the midlands mate

Breh

not sure about automatics but should be around the playoffs

Millwall aren't in the Championship, they finally got relegated in 2015 la.

They were relegated 2 seasons ago

muh fuckin dick

Watch it Chrissy

Fuck me didn't even notice. Thanks for the good news lads

Sopranos was too fuckin GOAT man

youtube.com/watch?v=jsmYIZ9I6vk

;_;

>Ligue 1 top half club
tears

imagine not rating Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Denzel

I wished it still aired.

Literally can't imagine someone doing that.

Which game will feature the Cupset (TM) of this round?

United might actually win a game

They are right now

west ham arent that bad

Obviously Bendtner will sweep Arse

they're going back to relegation candidates sooner or later
fuck Dupraz

Fuck sake. At least Fabregas keep pledging himself to the club despite getting benched for the Ivanovic of >our midfield. Incase you got confused by that, I mean Oscar.

There won't be one.

there are people in this thread right now who don't rate killa cam, and it hurts me

Forest or Northampton desu

Swansea against City. Pep has lowered expectations for the quadruple with his wtf comment, so he'll play a bunch of kids, Yaya if his agent apologizes, and some senior players.

>le "hard worker with the occassional meme-freekick" man
>le "useless with Terry" man
>le "pass to Oscar and make a run only to get dispossesed" man

>Manchester United are not a club crisis, says Northampton Town boss Rob Page

If this isn't a sure sign that they are in crisis I don't what is.

That's nothing, there are literally people in this thread right now who've never even heard of Nigel Blackwell.

is there anything worse than people justifying shitters because they """"put in a shift""""

now that I think of it it's pretty funny because the auto-facial sculpture is a perfect representation of the author of the wood carved dragon

people who rate willian over hazard because they saw him do some free kicks on motd

Who would even want Fabregas? Sevilla? Noone better than Chelsea, that's why he's pledging to them.

shan't be rating Kanté tBh

That's the same as people who rate Payet. LITERALLY all he does is free kicks, and he doesn't even do them anymore.

Seriously though, how the fuck is he able to keep his chin this high up even though Conte has some sort of pedo-fetish on Oscar despite his constant shit performances? I would probably be throwing a tantrum like a 5 year-old child if I was him desu.

>le "never make the right pass" man
>le "do literally nothing right" slav

Cahill hasn't been absolutely atrocious thus far in the new season. When Liverpool got their ecip fluke goal from Henderson he's to blame for not being able to fucking clear a ball, but the Lovren one he's literally the only player in a Chelsea shirt thats paying attention to whats happening and he had to defend against 5 players at once.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3798534/Yaya-Toure-s-agent-blasts-Pep-Guardiola-wins-games-thinks-king-say-like-t-stop-me.html

People who trawl through social media looking for an utterly retarded and incorrect opinion that matches their assumption of how a game they didn't see went and then praise that person for their objective and considered analysis.

Gillingham beat Tottenham 2-1 after Paul Konchesky scores a brace

his agent probably wrote that shit

I hope Patrick Van Aanholt will be OK

he meant leeds

>how the fuck is he able to keep his chin this high up
Fucking hell he is simply not a starter, he's not doing a heroic sacrifice or anything close.

>kane's a one season wonder(tm)
>kane gets injured
>hahahaha tottenham's fucked. confirmed relegation

>the city of Cred Forums

jesus christ mate

>le who would want him meme

He would make any midfield in the PL better. Including Chelsea's. If Conte keeps being such a Mouyes about Fabregas I'll fucking lose my shit eventually.

>>august
>Conte is the best manager in the league

>>september
>#conteout

as bad as kane is janssen is worse

That fucking retard, he's not sucking himself off he wanking into his face so he cums in his own mouth

>xbone

never rated this fraud

Wew, you're deluded. He's nearing 30 and not good enough for the best teams anymore. That's why he's on the bench at Chelsea, not wanted by top teams and clutching tight to his massive wage in London.

new new new match thread guys

He wouldn't start for City, Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Spurs

>sack Mourinho
>sack Conte
>hire Simeone

>mfw Mourinho, Conte and Simeone are all basically the same manager

lads shall i watch leicester - chelsea 2nite? every other games look a tad bit shit

It's like Chelsea have a lot of foreign kneejerk fans or something

>>mfw Mourinho, Conte and Simeone are all basically the same manager
(you)

Will Arsenal helped by reffball again?

Well wait a second here, he does look to be attempting to suck himself off, even if he can't reach.

that's the position for auto-facial though
and he's clearly wanking himself off

No not at all, I still think he's a great manager and a top lad and I hope he stays on as long as possible. The only think he's really getting me rustled with is Oscar starting no matter what and those stupid fucking 89th minute subs. Literally the only thing I miss about Mourinho. If someone wasn't performing he'd bench those bitch ass niggas in a heartbeat.

milan - lazio will be better

nah payet is good fa󠀀m

they all built their success primarly on defensive organisation and high work ethic of the players, and that's what they believe in. stylistically they are the same, and the opposite of managers such as pep and ancelotti

>If someone wasn't performing he'd bench those bitch ass niggas in a heartbeat.
Ivanovic.jpg
Rooney.jpg

>If someone wasn't performing he'd bench those bitch ass niggas in a heartbeat.
He didn't actually write this, did he?

Yeah well at least he used to. It's one of those memes he's implemented in recent times to JUST his career as much as possible I think.

>If someone wasn't performing he'd bench those bitch ass niggas in a heartbeat

His hand is a bit low isn't it? He looks like he's pulling on his old chap to try and get a cheeky lick of the tip desu.

Also I found a thread on reddit discussing this image.

reddit.com/r/delusionalartists/comments/2dsgm6/an_user_muses_about_a_self_oral_sex_sculpture/

BRUH did you see that fucking sick rabona assist the otehr day!!?! that shit was fukken TIGHT tbhfam, literally goat

And this is the proof that it's art unlike a stupid dragon.

>Italian football knowledge

Antonio Conte is a top manager but he will now obey to Markus, 23, Oslo because of his elite opinions on a sport board on a anime dedicated website

creasing at some of those posts

>Post character that makes a million reaction faces
>Uses one with a generic smile
Bravo

leave derby county to me

94,293 absolute cretins. STEMbabby middle class American redditors think Bob Ross and Leonardo Da Vinci are the epitome of art and get absolutely destroyed by anything even slightly abstract. I absolutely hate these people.

Missing an eyepatch here Seamus. Have people completely forgotten how the "leave x to me" meme works?

the ninja turtle artists are the best artists 2bf

shan't be rating that 'wahrol' lad tbH all he does is painting marylin monroe in different shades of color
rather contemplate a fine rembrandt...

American STEM students seem to hate art/humanities so much, it's weird. I heard they are forced to take some courses outside stem, so maybe that's why.

Dunno senpai, they weren't that good. I wish I had bigger scans though.

>shan't
old même

wtf, it's a man blowing himself!!! DAE modern art is trash? I miss the days when REAL artists, like le picassio and van beetzart were making truly beautiful paintings

>You can imagine my disappointment at going to the Guggenheim, one of the most famous art galleries in the U.S. (probably the most famous) and seeing this kind of bullshit. Huge blank canvases with a single or several vertical lines were the current main exhibit on display and they were supposed to be making some sort of "statement". Some of the lines were slightly darker than the others? Personally I think it symbolized the incredible decline in artistic standards.
Keep in mind that this place houses Van Gogh's art and other prominent artists. The MOMA was worse. At least the Guggenheim is an incredible piece of architecture. The MOMA honestly made me consider a career change, because I could definitely weld a bunch of random shit in my garage together and call it art. At least if I knew the right people I could.
TEARS

>Karius, Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Lucas, Grujic, Henderson, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi

>Bob Ross
>not the epitome of art
You take that back!

Just reading another thread there where they calculate the cost of the materials used in a painting as a rough guide to how much it should sell for.

>LFC subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Milner, Can, Ejaria, Mane, Ings.

Forest 3-0 win

America is ultra capitalist to the point that their populace are trained to reserve utter disdain for anyone who isn't obsessed with the almighty dollar. Everyone studying a STEM subject over there seem to think they'll be Silicon Valley millionaires chucking change to starving artists on the side of the road as they swerve off in their Lambo.

jackson pollock? lmao dude I could do that!

*hangs Gears of War concept art in living room*

that's real art, right there.

lmao

that bench tho

>Gears of War concept art
Imagien unironically liking this

NEW

New thread.

They don't need to. Forest are a bigger club with more success than they ever have. Plus Bendtner will be there to meme his way to victory.

This is a new /epl/ thread btw.

Alright I get it, this is the memest of all the cups in the world, but how much more fucking arrogant could Wenger get? They'll probably get through anyway tbf, but if they don't it's first off all going to be embarrassing for the club, but also make Wenger look like a complete dick for going out with this shit team.

suck my dick cunt

Piss of Kirino.

XHAKA BLOOTER. HE'S DONE IT AGAIN.

>handegg
>boreball
>A sport

Choose one and only one shart in mart

Personally, I think that LVG needed more time. He sort of fixed United and finished top four, and took the back into the Champions League.

Maybe it's because I prefer the touchy footie passy to Hoofball bus park