his hair must grow very fast

why do dumb fucks need to abbreviate every phrase possible

This tbqhf

t. Mohammed Al-Bin Farawa Sayed

I had to google it. no lie.

t. Markos Spironopoulous

t. Paul 'Paul' Paul

kys

Primarily a central midfielder, although he is also capable of playing on the left, in a holding role, or even as an attacking midfielder,[3][126] Pogba has been described by his club Manchester United as a "powerful, skilful, and creative" player who has "an eye for goal and a penchant for the spectacular."[127] In Italy, he gained the nicknames Il Polpo Paul ("Paul the Octopus") for his long legs that look like tentacles during tackling or running[128] and "Pogboom" for his explosive playing style and energy on the pitch.[129] A large, quick, hard-working and physically strong player, he excels in the air, and is also known for his stamina, as well as his powerful and accurate striking ability from distance; he has also drawn praise for his finesse, technique, flair, and dribbling skills.[126][130][131][132] His characteristics and playing role in midfield have led him to be compared with former France international Patrick Vieira.[128] During his final season with Juventus, Pogba was deployed in a more advanced and creative midfield role rather than in his usual box-to-box role,[126] which saw him gain more time on the ball, and he excelled as the team's main playmaker, due to his vision, and passing range;[84][130][131][133] his performances in this role saw him develop from a promising youngster into one of the best and most complete midfielders in the world.[134][135] Upon Pogba's departure from Juventus in 2016, his former team-mate Gianluigi Buffon compared him to French former playmakers Michel Platini and Zinedine Zidane, and also praised his ability, leadership, work-rate and attitude, both on the pitch and in training, stating that he "..is a tremendous warrior on the pitch but also has so much talent. His control of the ball and the way he can swiftly change the play from defence to attack is special."[136][137]

csf

yspkysf

ljoacf

Dumb initialism posters

dsjeyl

wlahmyarnyffysjeypl

wddfntaepp

>le shots from 40 meters man

let's face it, dabs are a far superior celebration compared to the gay ass hearts that were in a few months back

this tbf

air-punching remains the one and true GOAT celebration

I agree with the words of the late italian philosopher though

Machine gunning the fans is best.

roosting is the best tbqhfimho

If only pogba would be half as funny as this fucker

Sell jerseys

He exists as a 2200 times more expensive clone of this other nigger

> infinite Großkreutz for the boring Balotelli

HE DOES DA POO POO

>le can't win against feyenoord man

Why do niggers always lie?

I get so fa when people dt

DAB ON A NIGGA LIKE UUUUUHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmCbOMbAv8

He generated 300bn in shirt sales. It's all about the money for corporations like manure. If he's young, fresh and black and brings in the money, then nothing else counts. Shareholders like him, that's enough. In business we say that appereance matters more than meat.

what business are you in

POOR MANS FABREGAS

Door-to-door sales of Red Bull merchandise.

IT'S CALLED DABBING, YEAH

DABBING

HAH

I don't get you ABU's.

Fair enough - Make fun of Rooney, Mourinho etc but why make fun of Pogba?
He is the best player we have and has been excellent in each match so far.
And yes, he is a defensive midfielder. Just because you don't know anything about defending doesn't change this.

Pogba doesn't make interceptions because he doesn't have to. His very existence prevents the opposition making passes. He is like a walking nuclear deterrent. Yet the most amazing thing about Pogba is that he acts as a nuclear deterrent and at the same time acts as a nuclear bomb. He scares other teams into backtracking and not scoring goals but at the same time dominates the attacking phase of play himself. If you have Pogba in your team the opposition are nothing but Japanese faces about to be melted in the Hiroshima nuclear fire that is Pogbas next pass, his next shot, his next dribble. He is effective. It is not his fault that we lost. Besides, Pogba has already generated over 200 million pounds in

shirt sales (50 million)
club museum sales (10 million)
ticket sales (40 million)
mug sales (10 million)
shirt sales with shirts that have pogba pictures on but aren't football shirts (10 million)
other income (60 million)
hotel and restaurant income (20 million, watching pogba play is something that requires a full holiday in manchester to experience)

What exactly is "dabbing"?

I enjoy shitting on Pogba but could someone pls post an example.

nuffin

I like the Drogba celebration a lot desu

Some dance from about a year ago that some moron made a song for. It was popularized by a football player called cam newton. Once americans stopped doing this retarded shit, euros picked it up. It is meant to represent the movement someone would make while coughing after taking too big of a dab

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeDq48BAtN8

ikr people are srsly sorry af

I usually just keel over unable to do anything, much like pogba so I guess he has it down

>100 million for a defensive midfielder
you could have got Lucas Leiva on a free next year and he is a better DM than Pogba

What shocks me is the black cooking celebration didnt make it over there instead of the dab.

you'll be apologising when he bullies the mighty mighty nottingham

that's actually pretty hood though, it's a reference to "cooking" powder cocaine into crack. dabbing is just gay.

best post in this thread to be honest with you family (bpitttbhwyf)

>someone found 137+ sources on some nigger that can quickly headbutt his own elbow

What's the world come to?

kystbhfamalamabingbang

He was fantastic in the 5th element

You're all over reacting. He'll end up with 12 goals in 46 games this season. In 3 or 4 years he'll rack up 20 goals seasons.

What does Pogba do better, dab, or not show up when it counts?

He sells alot of shirts.