Not gay thread

Handsome footballers who you admire in a professional and platonic sense

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138905073
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's really, really athletic

Too feminine for this thread, he looks lesbianic

His passion for young boys underwear is also really, really admirable. He is a handsome man of many talents

Kek, is this real? If so he really shouldn't be in this thread, did you not read the title?

Here is a bunch of our fellow heterosexuals discussing the aesthetic appeal of Ronaldo in a totally heterosexual way, the way we of course normally talk.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138905073

They have beautiful eyes, I bet they could pick up loads of chicks

Jimmy Galapago, New England Peypeys Quarter Back

Lallana's shit beard and big nose doesn't make him handsome.

Fag

Wijnaldum is the best boy

>Not posting Divock

What are you, gay?

I admire his hairline.

why do white people have the shittiest hairlines

>Their are pics of him in very short swim trunks and his bulge in his footy shorts. You can obv make out a decent flaccid penis size. But he was reported by a women who fukked him in Manchester that he has good girth and length. LPSG has studied his pics and hes un cut and decently big.

>pretty good genetics imo...

fucking hell

JELQING says...
>Their are pics of him in very short swim trunks and his bulge in his footy shorts. You can obv make out a decent flaccid penis size. But he was reported by a women who fukked him in Manchester that he has good girth and length.

I feel better about posting on this board

I'd like to suck the cocks of these handsome footballers, only in professional and platonic sense of course.

I would let them pop my analysis cherry but only in order to help give them the boost they need to win a championship.

It isn't gay, it's just what true fans do.

Tbqh, if you wouldn't at least take a facial in order for your team to win their league, you need to get the fuck off this board right now

>ANALysis cherry

Kek'd myself.

>it's another zanetti, ronaldo, ramos, marchisio, insert bearded italian player, beckham, etc thread

No bulge in them pants

Hi user, CUTE is here

SEXY MIXY

Glorious wavy locks

Just the right amount of body hair

Strong jaw AND cheek game

Truly, an objectively sexy man

He is a handsome lad and hopefully he can make great things on Chelsea, I want to see Cahill and Ivanovic out.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMURDERER!!!!!!!!!

Nigga please, he looks like his face texture was too small for his head model so they stretched it

I ain't gay nigga so I don't know if he is truly handsome or not, I think it's his thin lips that makes him look odd.

D-don't be so upset, s-senpai-Can

i know he's not conventionally good looking but he's such a charmer.

mësmerising

>British opinions on beauty
>British sexual values

Wow, how did it get so bad?

Xabi Alonso is my husbando.

Handsome former footballer

Killing a roastie makes me love him more.