MMA fight

Hey, ive been training in BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing and MMA classes for years, (since i was 15, 7 years) and I have decided to fight, ill be making my debut at a MMA event in Newcastle, England, the weight is 145 pounds, and Im nervous as fuck, advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oL5gPCWdv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone?

Being nervous is normal, you're about to fight someone
Don't let your emotions get to you, stay calm the whole time
Also what event

Cage fighters 21, small, not too big, We did this stare down (for the poster full of the bigger events, etc) And While he is smaller than me, He has a strange look in his eyes, and im trying to stay calm but im afraid of the knockout that might come, and the shame with it

Channel that fear into a drive to win
You're going to beat the shit out him so that doesn't happen

these guys will help

Depends, I've never been special, but what we have been practicing in particular (among other things) Is takedown defense and Leg kicks, ive always liked Jose Aldo's ability to throw such hard kicks, thats the plan, kick him to hell, get a unanimous decision, if lucky, a knockout

who is the other guy? whats his record

i doubt he has been training as long as you if hes 0-0

cheers

we actually have a card being set up if you wanna fight in /heem 1/. go ask our general about it

Shitposter out

checked

If you have a clear picture in your head that something is going to happen and a clear belief that it will happen no matter what then nothing can stop it. It is destined to happen. It’s perfect
You need to appreciate your surroundings and be grateful for it, and that’s when good things happen. To have that bitterness and negativity, that’s when things go bad. I think the fact that I appreciate everything and that I’m grateful for the things around me, that’s why it’s going so good for me.
This is the law of attraction. In this struggle, when things are going good and you visualise good things happening , that’s easy. What’s not easy is to do is when things are going bad and you’re visualising the good stuff. And that’s what I was able to do… Visualising good things in times of struggle, what you can do that, that really makes the law of attraction work.

thanks

My advice is to go to an actual mma websites forum and ask for advice there. Go to the Underground.

Good luck my man

Enjoy your brain damage.

If you've been doing this for 7 years then you should have been competing for nearly as long. Why are you nervous?

A few leg kicks in your opponent is going to try to take you down. Just keep fending him off and punish him on the way up every time.

Don't get hit

Yea or sherdog.

Or your coach.

Ali was skerred before erry fight.

Just keep leading with your head until your opponent is exhausted.

Watch this user

youtube.com/watch?v=0oL5gPCWdv4

Can anyone enter these events? do you have pay?