Zero (0) touchdowns

Zero (0) touchdowns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o_W3p6RAcM
youtu.be/X_iH4XatU3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Fuck em. I hope they never win a game and the prick owners have to move the team to Little Rock

Who care. We have Greg the Leg.

>1 (wan) win

>I hope they never win a game
We won our home opener on sunday, stupid. And there's one owner,

>the prick owners
The Rams are owned by one man, dummy.

You're really stupid. You don't earn good money, do you? You work some chickenshit mcjob, huh? Yeah you do.

>yfw da rams win da superb owl scoring only field goals and safeties

If anyone can do it, it's Greg the Leg and Ogletree.

>team literally exists for less than a year
>we

Yeah, sure thing cocksucker.

>Team blessed with the greatest defense of all time but also the shittiest offense of all time
Fund I'll become a #ramrocket if this happens for the rest of my life

>tfw torn between starting Rams D vs Tampa or Carolina D vs surprisingly decent Minnesota
Might go with LA desu
both projected 7 points

I'm so glad that NY exists so we can make sure LA ***always*** knows its place.

Can't wait for all the "stay mad" "jealous" "being this butthurt" etc etc etc replies from dumbass Californians

>I'm so glad that NY exists so we can make sure LA ***always*** knows its place.
And you do that how, exactly? What are some examples of times NY made sure LA "knew its place"?

well there was that one time we knocked kershaw and the doyers out of the ploffs.

What did you personally do though?

resided in new york at the time that particular event occurred.

But what did YOU do, you stupid fuck?

ate cheetos and watched the mest score three runs on kershaw and the doyers.

Do Raiders fans hate Rams fans or something

Ok. Well how about that time we beat the rangers in a 4-1 stanley cup final?

youtube.com/watch?v=6o_W3p6RAcM

>We

what position do you play?

i'm an islanders fan, call me when the queens win four in a row.

Taxpayer

>what position do you play
You do know that every time a sportsman retires or whatever, they usually thank the fans?

That means "we" is appropriate, so stop this meme, it only makes you look retarded for regurgitating it over and over

that would revolutionize the game, like the golden state warriors did revolutionize the NBA with their 3-point game

Uh... no?

That only works if you're kicking like 70 yard field goals, so no matter where you are on the field you can potentially score, it's like cheating, like how the Golden State Warriors literally can't be defended when Curry literally just shoots threes before the defense can even get set

>The municipality of you

no isn't a question you millennial shitter. god i hate that shit.

I hate it too. It reeks of reddit.

>That only works if you're kicking like 70 yard field goals
there is still some way to go, but i don´t doubt that some kickers could advance to it

>You do know that every time a sportsman retires or whatever, they usually thank the fans?
>That means "we" is appropriate

this is the most retarded logic about "We" I've ever read. Stan Lee thanks the fans for support so can the guys in pic related say "we" when talking about the production of the movies?

>Revolutionize

They just ended up with guys who are accurate with chucking 3s

Like how Babe Ruth happened to be the first slugger

He's thankful for you allowing him to stick his hand in your piggy bank for his entire career you fucking retard

athletes are paid scraps compared to what the owners and the league rake in.

>28-0
Muh defense

7 (seven) - 1 (one)

>7 - 1(one)

70 yard kicks in practice isn't unheard of. The record in game is 63 held by 3 people.

I'm glad to literally irritate you, friend.

Also it's rare to attempt long kicks like that because if you're in that position it's much safer to just punt

but wouldn´t it be a great plan just to invest all your money in defense and the special team to kick from whereever and being able to defend every opponents attack.

i tell you this is the game of the future

>employees are paid scraps compared to what employers make

Congrats, you understand how capitalism works.

Zero touchdowns since 1994.

>The record in game is 63 held by 3 people.
64. Matt Prater.

>implying they wont move to OKC in 5 years

youtu.be/X_iH4XatU3E