ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD

Legitimately feel sorry for swansea and sp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPHUoX1rW7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've gotta good fucking feeling about Sterling this year .

And Aguero.

And KDB

And Gundogan

And Iheanacho

Fuckin yeah

Opps

Who would win in a fight? 190cm or Ahmed?

I feel sorry for Kompany trying to fight his way back into the lineup.

Sane is going to tear shit up tomoz.

TSUUUUU

Playing Swansea twice is a bit tricky, it would have been better if the league match was first and EFL Cup second

I think Pep can adapt better to a 2nd match, especially when his lineup is unpredictable. Some youth and subs in the first match, A team in the 2nd GG.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Should just play youth and if you lose the EFL cup who cares

Why not just scrap the EFL cup? Or just have the all the teams from the EFL system compete only. Its another insignificant cup for the PL Teams.

I imagine tradition, I'd seriously play all youth unless Swansea plays their starters and you can wear them out so they're spent on Sunday

He won't play all the youngsters
He doesn't want to be seen as disrespectful to the league cup

This guy has everything!

Why does Raheem Sterling do that to himself? He could have a nice, normal haircut that doesn't make him look like either a severely balding man or a woman. He could also have a good physique that isn't marred by a load of stupid tattoos. He's already disadvantaged in the height area so why is he shooting himself in the foot like this.

>this game isn't on British TV

Always the fucking case, going to have to stream.
I'd thought the EFL Cup would at least be on itv or the BBC.

no father figure

enjoy it while you can

KEK

This City team is under the guidance of a visionary.

Anyone who doubted Pep's ability as a coach is being made to look like a fucking fool. City will dominate the Prem for as long as Guardiola stays. It's just a shame that he'll leave after only another 2 seasons.

>MOON THREAD
It's the name of the meme gay song popular among fags in Russia in 90's- when liberals ruled.
youtube.com/watch?v=QPHUoX1rW7g

>blue moon
fix

What does TSU mean?

when was this posted?

>Pep's face when the christmas schedule

Playing 10 games in a month is gonna destroy him.

He's used to it, spanish club are playing 7 games in 3 weeks right now

don't care about EFL, only care about the league

i hope to christ >we don't demolish Swans in the cup tie and then fall flat on the weekend

based Pep won't let that happen, w-will he Cred Forums?

also

YAYA CUT

should send him to train with the under-21s desu

>Lel liga
You mean the league where a team has currently SIXTEEN wins on the bounce?
It's completely incomparable, Pedro.

>EPLEL
Do you mean the league were a pathetic club like Arsenal ended undefeated?

poop already has 5 wins there, wouldn't surprise me he beat that number

The same year Valencia won the league, now they're bottom.
Pellegrini started last year with 5 wins and finished 4th.

>Pellegrini started last year with 5 wins
shows how shit the eplel is

Pellegrini had like 22 injuries. Pep has a healthy squad of 24 capable replacements and can rotate with ease as Man city's B team would still end up 2nd in the league

Tsu?

Reminder that United paid £100m on a dabbing Leroy Fer while we got Gündogan for cheap

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This. Look at Donaldo and how stern papa was.

hand too white

Give us everything already

bump

how spee treats him 1bh

this