>yfw Kaepernick was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wr3IYwojT8
latimes.com/nation/la-na-terence-crutcher-20160920-snap-story.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga pls

Right about what?

Don't understand why you'd disrespect your nation just because you don't like something.
Should I shoot the Queen because I got a parking ticket and demand I never get a ticket again?
Why are you yanks so obsessed with race anyway

The problem with why so many people have a problem with his protest because it's unclear what he's protesting in the first place so there's literally no way anybody can change it. It seems to a lot of people that he's protesting against whites being racest which pisses whites off who aren't racest and only makes the problem worse. Instead of doing it the way he did he should have made it clear what he was protesting. For instance if he had a problem with cops killing blacks and not getting into trouble he should just say that specifically a try a pull for a law that creates harsher punishments for cops who kill people or a law that makes them have to record every stop they make or donate to the families of these people or literally tons of things. He's a total idiot and the media is using this for views. Why didn't he do this when he was a starter and his job was on the line?

>The problem with why so many people have a problem with his protest because it's unclear what he's protesting
you haven't listened to a word he has said have you? he has made it abundantly clear in a very articulate way that no sane person can disagree with. not once does he mention "white people" yet thats all people like you talk about. you never got passed the protest to actually listen to him. You are the problem. Please leave

Because doing that is comparable to refusing to stand for the anthem?
This is what a lot of Americans actually believe though.

What's he protesting?

Your mothers constant abuse of you.

See this is why everybody hates him and his supporters.

what is google
youtube.com/watch?v=3wr3IYwojT8

I don't understand what he wants. Police kill white people as well. There's literally nothing to be done about it unless you take their guns away. Is that what you want?

>police kill white people as well
thats his fucking point you idiot. he isnt the one that made this about race.

in another interview you clearly havent watched, he pointed out how poorly trained the average police officer is. they have less training hours than a beautician or a barber. theres a starting point in improving the quality of policing. but you dont want to hear that, you want him to be "an ignorant nigger thats chimping out" right?

>people of color are being targeted by police

That's what he said and that's all he cares about.

Oh man that reminds me of the last time I had to watch Policemen in action. It ended up with the guy dropping spaghetti and killing a dog before reinforcements got there. Jesus Im glad he didnt shoot a bystander instead.

thats a valid fact backed by statistics but he never said that was the only issue. he also talked about the treatment of veterans and a bunch of other issues. you've gone this far. why not listen to the interviews he's done since and get an understanding of the issues he and the many other athletes are protesting. cant hurt user

They should focus on why blacks cause so much crime despite being a minority in the first place. Cops are weary of black people for a reason. They're simply dangerous and unpredictable compared to other races. Maybe he and his NFL buds should be spending money on schools for underprivileged kids and education.

isn't it easier to just say you hate black people?

>People getting wrongfully murdered is the same as getting a parking ticket.

I had a black guy threaten me with gang vilonce at my doorstep if I didn't by his tire cleaner from him. I don't think it's in their dna or anything but there is clearly a problem.

I wish the niners didnt destroy themselves from the inside out. I miss swaggernick and harbaugh.

I don't hate them. I just don't trust most of them.

>that's a valid fact backed by statistics.

No, it's not. Unless you mean the fact that blacks commit more crime and that's why they're arrested more often.

>being a violent criminal thug
>getting wrongfully murdered

>disrespecting the nation

conservatards have thin skin

Blacks are also more likely to get killed per arrest than whites.

Which is the thing people dislike.

Not true, blacks are less likely to get shot by the police than white people. Also it doesn't help that black people resist arrest 30% more than any mother race.

>thats a valid fact backed by statistics
Please share these statistics. Or is this like the valid statistics about the wage gap as well?

Nice job fampai, our argument is literal dogshit

Totally incorrect.

And I wonder why that is lol

>it's a people posting on Cred Forums about issues that have no real affect on them episode

Yuck.

Seriously, I'm not sure why Kaepernick cares

But people that aren't violent criminals are getting killed

Privatizing police would fix this. First responders waste so much resources on petty 911 calls. People really need to take responsibility for their actions and if they don't like it, they can fuck themselves.

privatizing police would make it worse because then they would have to pay their own disability insurance and they would stop responding to calls in dangerous neighborhoods in order to save money.

"Didn't pay your bill? Sorry enjoy being robbed and assaulted"

Do you even understand the idea of public benefit goods and the inefficiencies associated with distributing them given the high barrier to entry you fucking fag

>You only get police assistance if you can pay

The worst idea.

Yeah but it's just another goober posting shit he doesn't actually understand about MUH RESPECT OR GET OUT

>The problem with why so many people have a problem with his protest because it's unclear what he's protesting in the first place so there's literally no way anybody can change it
AND THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY AGREES WITH THEM!!!!

What and to whom are they even protesting?

(jk we all know it is a (((media))) plant to try and mobilize black and brown voters com November)

Hurr sure what is debt but I bet you idiots have enough of it. Also, you already do pay for it, this just would be a better system of making those who abuse the system pay more.

>this just would be a better system of making those who abuse the system pay more.
Like healthcare, those who abuse the system can't pay in the first place.

>we should pay more in taxes so we can send police officers into dangerous neighborhoods instead of dealing with the problem at the source

Liberal logic at its best

his brothers are being murdered by authorities on the streets

>dealing with the problem at the source
one way tickets to Africa?

Sending police into dangerous neighborhoods is sort of the point of the police user.

1000X more of his brothers are being killed by his fellow brothers

please have sex

>turn your neighborhoods into 3rd world warzones then get surprised when only the worst cops accept those assignments
>still try to resist arrest at every turn

am I supposed to feel guilt? Same kind of thing happens in Brazilian favelas and Latin barrios

Exactly. Police violence is inevitable in these shit holes.

>Conflating parking tickets with nigs getting shot while having hands up.

England in charge of logic.

Then maybe blacks would have to face the fact that the real problem is their utterly shitty neighborhoods and community conduct

ACAB

There are so many things wrong with that argument.

There are many more civilians than police, so your number doesn't have very much meaning.

There are many different reasons why civilians commit murder, but pretty much a single reason for police violence.

Aren't police supposed to be held to a higher standard than civilians?

And even if we accept your premise, how do you suppose we solve the problem of civilians committing murder? Because there are simple solutions for addressing violence committed by police.

There are reasons these people are getting shot by the police. There are reasons the officers are not being convicted in court. This 'movement' is 99% propaganda and hype and maybe 1% lucid reality.

The odds of an unarmed black man being shot by the police in the United States is roughly the same as being struck by lightning.

ie: it's not a real issue. Black on black violence is a VERY real issue.

Stop being used by the media. You sound like a patsy.

Consider the following: Blacks commit most murders per capita ---> Blacks get an image of being overly violent ---> Police officers become more scared and trigger-happy around blacks because of that image

In order to change the police' perception of blacks as a greater threat, you need to solve the problem at the source, which is blacks committing crimes at an excessively high rate.
THEN their image will improve and THEN police officers will stop being so trigger-happy around blacks.

Why not send only black officers if the suspect is identify as black?

because then they wouldn't arrest him.

Niggers. They're destroying this country. Worse than ISIS at this point.

Less than 13% of the population in America commit 52% of all murders.

>but pretty much a single reason for police violence.

Perpetrators resisting arrest in a tense situation and/or not complying?

They're "supposed" to be held to a higher standard but the fact is we can't get high standard cops to fill the need of babysitting these shitholes

a lot of these shootings are at the hands of black cops, riddle me that with your "everything has to do with race" lens

Agree. But it can't be both the reality and an image/perception. It's one or the other. (it's the reality)

so separate but equal?

The officer who shot the guy in Charlotte yesterday was black.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-terence-crutcher-20160920-snap-story.html

Ahh yes, the great American police.

also Milwaukee

also half of the Freddie Gray officers

there is no logic or reasoning behind this movement, just pure immaturity and anger

the fruits of a new single mother society

There are many many examples of black men being shot that were completely innocent of any crime, not resisting arrest, not fleeing, and not carrying any weapons.

>there is no logic or reasoning behind this movement, just pure immaturity and anger
It's the (((media))) using the blacks. And the blacks are stupid enough to fall for it.

>black officers can't have prejudices against blacks people, fueled by larger society's prejudices of black people

You're wrong.

Fuck those Uncle Toms

Such incidents are a complete and utter statistical abnormality. They're exceedingly rare.

no police force is going to be perfect.

grow up.

Black officers know the same as white officers who by FAR are most likely to shoot them. (hint: it's young black men)

>many, many

I don't really think so considering this is the case in 90% of the cherrypicked examples I get from the media

>Brown punched a cop
>Gray ran from police then lashed around in the van
>Garner refused to get cuffed

The only one that seemed fishy to me is Castile but that's kind of isolated and the asian cop is being prosecuted

seems to me like your idea of helpless black men being shot in cold blood is mostly fantasy

and I can find examples of white people being shot as well so it isn't exclusively racial in that regard either

Pretty much. The elites have unleashed their monkey army on the general populace.

More like

>prejudices against criminals and pieces of shit

This is the real answer. Of course they're going to lose respect for them in the force, they have to deal with the shit daily. Patience wears thin.

>no police force is going to be perfect.

But why is it wrong to want to improve the police force by implementing training and operational standards? It's a fairly simple thing, and it would have a non-zero effect on the outcome.

>they have to deal with the shit daily
My dad was an inner city school teacher. Believe me, it wears on you. Any illusions are quickly dismissed. These neighborhoods are shitholes, and the blacks in them are feral and violent.

From the Tulsa shooting Monday.
And when the officer opened fire, according to her attorney, she thought Crutcher was retrieving a weapon from his car.
"She was yelling at him to stop, for probably at least 10 to 15 seconds. He gets to the window of the SUV, and has his hands in the air, looks at them ... and his left hand goes into the window," at which point one officer deployed his Taser and Shelby fired her service weapon. Shelby had a Taser but did not take it out, the attorney said.

so one guy was properly trained "Hey taser him and he will no longer be a threat." another cop goes "HEY FUCKING PUT A BULLET THROUGH HIS CHEST AND HES NO LONGER A THREAT"

That's the inherent problem.

A man is dead because a cop couldn't be bothered to get her taser out, when her COWORKERS did.

Thank you hungry skeleton

They're already doing shit like that! We certainly don't need a 2nd string has-been QB to bring 'awareness' to the issue. The fucking government already agrees with him. Smh. It's fucking retarded.

Am man is dead because he didn't comply with police orders.

Stop your huckster spinning.

A fucking TERRORIST SHOT TWO POLICE OFFICERS IN JERSEY AND THEY STILL TASED HIM AND BROUGHT HIM IN SAFELY

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html?_r=0

IT IS BAD TRAINING YOU LITERAL FUCKING RETARD.

I don't understand why you're so mad. If you agree that things should be changed, then there's nothing negative about what he's doing.

Wow Islamaphobic much? You need to be more tolerant m8.

This. Everywhere else in the world, cops are trained to de-escalate dangerous situations using non-lethal force. And it is effective.

Not that guy, but I feel like this is always what these arguments devolve into. The difference is that while no one will ever be able to answer why that guy didn't listen, it's actually a pretty simple fix to keep him from dying. All the lady cop has to do is get her taser out. This can be rectified with proper training.

>IT IS BAD TRAINING YOU LITERAL FUCKING RETARD.
No it's human error. these a 50k a year C- students. It's not Seal Team 6.

Bottom line: if you get into an incident with police, there is no guarantee of your safety. It's not hard for every other ethnic group in this country to understand.

>This can be rectified with proper training.
Bullshit. The black community needs to train it's sons that when a police officer says stop: stop. (also while they're at it: how about teaching them not to rob and kill at 4x the rate of any other group in the country)

Is death the penalty under law for resisting arrest?
No, it is not. Have police use non-lethal force, take the guy into custody, put him in front of a judge, send him to jail. That's how our legal system is supposed to work.

Are you fucking retarded? A nignog acting like an idiot doesn't give a police office the right to act as judge, jury, and executioner you fucking inbred.

>everywhere else in the world

lily white pussy ass European countries whose idea of a "ghetto" is a few chavvy fucks coming at them with a stick?

>Is death the penalty under law for resisting arrest?

So the onus is all on the officers?

Brilliant.

Arrests are an inherently volatile dynamic. Like drug deals or love affairs, they aren't all going to end well.

If the black community where serious serious about this issue (they're not), the first step HAS to be be young black men having respect for the laws of this country.

(again: the odds of an unarmed black men being killed by police in this country, is about the same as being struck by lightning)

Police are going to put their own safety first if they feel threatened. It's natural instinct and can't be changed.

These aren't the best cops, this a big country and we have a lot of needs, sometimes we get mediocrity

and a cop simply isn't going to risk their life or someone else's life, or even moderate health, in the pursuit of making sure they stay absolutely fine

if a perp reaches for something, fights, or presents a violent threat, cop's just going to shoot

not all the time, but sometimes, and in a country of 320 million people I'm still not too fazed at these events, I probably wouldn't be too keen on giving a criminal the benefit of the doubt either in a tense altercation

None of this changes the fact that death is not the penalty for resisting arrest. If you respect the rule of the law in the U.S. you have to respect that.

If police feel threatened, they can use non-lethal force.

You're just blowing hot air.

Young black men in the US are ARMED.

Sure non-lethal force....blah blah.....I hope they do that too.

But what this guy ( ) said is pretty much spot on.

If they don't know how or are unwilling to use non-lethal force instead of killing a person, then they should not be on the street with a badge and gun. We need better training, and better cops.

>So the onus is all on the officers?

"To Protect and Serve", friend. Not "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH"

You take the job to be a SERVANT of the public, to PROTECT them. Not shoot them because they didn't feel like humiliating themselves for you when they've done nothing wrong.

Actually, a higher percentage of white people own guns than black people.

There is a problem with police not having enough training and using excessive force during arrests. This does disproportionately affect black Americans.

There is a larger problem, that is being masked by the left, of black-on-black crime and an illness affecting poor communities in America, specifically black Americans, but also white American communities such as Appalachia.

These are issues with our culture, for the right, and our government, for the left. It is likely a combination of both and finding what areas we can agree upon will be debated for the foreseeable future. Possible solutions will vary state to state, and decade to decade depending on changes to our society and government.

That being said. Standing for the national anthem on a weekend where most Americans enjoy a life so prosperous compared to the rest of the world that they have a free day off to sit around together, and enjoy a collective societal entertainment is what "respecting the flag" or respecting the military through standing for the national anthem is all about.

Kap and companies refusal to stand is free speech, but more an inarticulate grunt. Even then, that grunt has a masked meaning, but it is an admission that the debate is over and no amount of prosperity until now will compensate for Kap and company's chosen political statement at the time.

That's why its bullshit. It's an selfish admission that debate and changes mean nothing. It's a selfish admission that these 25 year olds believe they are 100% right and nothing can change that. It's a selfish admission that they have figured out the greatest political and societal problem of the time, and to correct solution to boot.

tl;dr Not standing is saying I'm right and ignoring past success or future progress for American issues.

>You take the job to be a SERVANT of the public, to PROTECT them
That's what they're doing. They're protecting the rest of us from the most violent sect of society (ie young black men).

And? it's a scarecrow argument. Do you think police are stupid. Do you think they don't know when they're in a dangerous situation? Of course they do. In this country BY FAR the most violent demographic is young black men. PERIOD.

>not protecting people who are wrongfully detained. Or protecting them from being wrongfully detained.

Here's your (you)

>it is an admission that the debate is over and no amount of prosperity until now will compensate for Kap and company's chosen political statement at the time

No, it's an admission (which you clearly agree with) that there are things we can do to improve our country. How is that a bad thing?

This is a complete and utter rarity AND YOU KNOW IT.

now go rung along a raise awareness n sheet.

It's interesting to me that those opposed to government oversight intervention and just the institution itself are so pro police shootings, and support a set-proclaimed dictator with a blind fury. Secretly they just want to be ruled with an iron fist. As long as they can say "don't tread on me" while they do it.

>No, it's an admission (which you clearly agree with) that there are things we can do to improve our country. How is that a bad thing?
What you idiots are talking about isn't a real issue.

for the fucking THIRD time: the odds of an unarmed black man being killed by police in the US is about the same as being struck by lightning.

How about you idiots clean up your own shitty dysfunctional violent communities before you go pointing fingers?

Because unless you are literally living the worst life of the planet you can't have any problems or complain. I guess is the logic?