>not knowing Colin the Cuck

Nice trips and yeah I do just don't get the point of this pic

alpha showing dominance over a beta

You're not wrong, but I hesitate to call Cam "temper tantrum" Newton alpha

>alphas are all sunshine and roses

>not realizing that cam is the cuck

He must be mad over this still

youtube.com/watch?v=CCL1dRZl8Kc

Alphas don't act like little bitches when shit goes wrong.

I want to see Colin's head on a stick

So fucking based

Newton's a fucking spoiled bitch who cries and flops on the ground when things don't go his way

Kaepernick is literally causing a scene to stay relevant

so was muhammad ali right?

No, Ali was at the top of his sport. Not riding the bench behind a man named Gabbert.

Reason Ali will be remembered and Bench QB No. 7 will not.

The government DISAGREED with Ali's stance. Hence: legit protest.

Cam is a has-been stooge getting used.

Absolutely. Kap looks like such a scrawny uggo next to Cam. You can tell Kap is jealous as fuck too.

>Cam is a has-been stooge getting used.
*Kap

He was riding the bench behind Gabbert when he was whoopin that Panther ass in the playoffs? That's what I was referring to as based as fuck. Fuck that ACTUAL nigger Cam Newton. Spoiled little crying bitch

Anyone else notice that since this started, Colin is wearing his hair to look as black as possible?

Read
Dumbass.

Then read my reply nigger.

>a 49ers quarterback who led the Niners to a Super Bowl after years of mediocrity will not be remembered

It's like you're actually a fucking idiot

So he won? Last year? Or is he making a scene because he is riding the bench trying to stay relevant?

Yeah, ok. It was simple, you are a nigger.

Anyone remember a 9ers QB who didn't win a SB?

Again, the answer is no.

Everyone who's made it to one is remembered. Stop pretending to be retarded

Where's your reading comprehension Cletus?

The fag with the afro won't stand for the national anthem because of muh racism. Cam came out and said he didn't feel he's been racist against so he's mean mugging him

based Cam

NU-MALES BTFO0

MVP & literally who?

Colon should have never been a started. I had more faith in smith after Jim took him under his wing and turned him into a good QB. But because he was worried about his health he was benched in favor of muh racisim.

So I take it y'all haven't seen this, yet?

tf is that shit? Cant they type in normal font? Fucking niggers...

knew trouble was brewing when he blew off Elway.

>49ers play the Panthers at home and Colin continues his dindu nuffin tour
>Several days later, niggers riot in Charlotte

Really makes you think.

He had braids in week one and an afro again the following week. Are there two fuckinf Colin Kaeps

He will be remembered as the 49'ers QB that didn't win a Superbowl

You just unbraid the hair

Is this rel? Is Cam Newton a literal retard?

>Every QB who's ever made it to a SB is remembered.
Fuck, only reason Sexy Rexy Grossman is remembered is because of the dragon meme. It's even easy to forget Trent Dilfer, and he actually won one.

A teenager in Baltimore called the police came to report an intruder at his home and the police came to said home and beat him to death because they thought he was the intruder. Can't make this shit up

>I don't need you causin' trouble round hea'. Massa treat us good, he give us food, he give us sleeps

remember when the all lives matter crowd were upset at Cam's attitude after he lost the superbowl? anyone?

>he give us $10 million to throw a ball

>fake Cam Newton insta
>that shop

instagram.com/cameron1newton/
first image

damn...

really makes you think

$ÅŁŪTË MŸ ßROTHËR, @kaepernick7 FOR MÅK1NG Å $TÅND för įNJŪ$T1€Ë įN TH1$ €OŪNTRŸ ßŪT.... THË RËÅŁ ₽ROߣËM 1$ ÅND ₩1ŁŁ ÅŁ₩ÅŸ$ ßË THË ₽ËO₽ŁË; ÅND HO₩ ₩Ë TRËÅT ONË ÅNOTHËR į $ËË ÅŁOT OF MËMËš ÅND ËVËN ÅRTį€ŁË$ ÅßOŪT €ÅMvšKÅ₽; ÅRË THËŸ OKßŪT THË TRŪTH į$ ₩Ë ÅRË GOOD ÅND ₩1ŁŁ Å1₩ÅŸ$ ßË GOOD... ₩Ë ÅŁŁ ÅRË D1FFËRËNT ÅND HÅVË THË R1GHT TO F1ŁŁ ÅNŸ₩ÅŸ ₩Ë ₩ÅNT TO... ÅND į $ÅŁŪTË H1M FOR $TÅND1NG (įñ thįš ¢âšë kñëëlįñg) FOR $OMËTH1NG TO įF NOT TO F1X THË į$$ŪË$; RÅ1$Ë Å₩ÅRËNË$$ OF THË į$$ŪË$. įM ÅN ÅFRį€ÅN ÅMËRį€ÅN; THÅT$ ßŁÅ€K ÅND ₽ROŪD TO THË DÅŸ į D1Ë ÅND į TRŸ TO MÅKË ÅN 1M₽Å€T įN MŸ €OMMŪN1TŸ Å$ MŪ€H Å$ į €ÅN, HO₩ ÅRË ŸOŪ MÅK1NG Å D1FFËRËN€Ë ßŪT įT ÅŁŁ GOË$ FOR NOTH1NG 1F ₩Ë ÅŁŁ DONT ₽OŁį€Ë "OŪR$ËŁVË$" ÅND ŁOVË ONË ÅNOTHËR NO MÅTTËR ₩HÅT THË RÅ€Ë 1$ ₩Ë ÅŁŁ HÅVË TO DO ßËTTËR ÅND ßË HËŁD Å€€OŪNTÅßŁË FOR OŪR Å€T1ON$(pölį¢ë įñ¢lüdëd)... 1M NOT HËRË TO TÅŁK ÅßOŪT RÅ€Ë 1M HËRË TO TÅŁK ÅßOŪT ₩HÅT$ R1GHT!!! ÅND ₩Ë ÅŁŁ HÅVË TO DO ₩HÅT$ R1GHT NO MÅTTËR THË RÅ€Ë, ÅGË, OR GËNDËR

wtf I love Cam now

Alex Smith

This, and he is going to contribute to getting people killed

that literal ginger faggot. cmon, you know the name

>People on 4chin are actually this fully blown unequivocally retarded