Hey user why aren't you a fan of liverpool yet?

hey user why aren't you a fan of liverpool yet?

Too many yanks are fan of it because it's a club that is semi-good so they have a chance to win the title, but they're not good enough to be called gloryhunters if you follow them.

Everyone can see right through your tricks mate

thats tottenham

does anyone hop on liverpool now? I thought most of their fans were there when they were entrenched in the top 4 english teams

Because they're from one of the shittest cities on the planet. And I say this as someone who has unmemedly visited over 70 countries, and liverpoop still manages to be in my top 5 shitty cities list.

You're retarded

I'm not a fag

>0 (zero) PL titles

>tfw Born in 1991
>tfw fan of Liverlel
I must be a masochist or something.

the state of those clothes

same

Because reds r fags

who /true blue/ here

I must admit they're a pretty likeable club these days, Klopp is a bit cringey but nice and most of their players are good lads, except Sakho and Sturridge

because they are shit and muh 96 is the biggest cringe in sports.

but I am

who cares about all the /abl/ism on spee, they're all autists who cannot into club traditions and family spirit. They'd all rather be edgy kids and root for bad guys like Poop.

>hating Sturridge

wot?

Don't be salty. Truth hurts, la.

>except Sturridge

How could you hate le technically better than Aguero man?

When I started watching epl, Cred Forums gave me the advice of watching all the teams and seeing who I like. Regardless of whether or not you like Liverpool, they have been one of the most entertaining teams the last few years. And what is sports if not entertainment

You are definitely a fag.

Firmino looks like a stereotypical New York pimp from the 80s there

Try harder

That feel when LFC fan since 2000. The first 6 years were great, the rest not so much.

Because I'd rather kill myself than be associated with those cunts.

Oh boy, that Owen + Heskey combo made me love them.