>Can't go to Chelsea or United obviously
>Can't go to Arsenal after insulting them so much
>Can't go to Man City because they have the best manager on earth
>Can't go to Bayern or Dortmund because they're happy with their managers
>Can't return to Real Madrid
>Isn't wanted by Barcelona
>PSG don't need him
>Juventus don't need him

Where the FUCK is he going to go once he gets sacked?

Sunderland?

RKC Waalwijk

Napoli
Monaco
Villarreal

nobody knows what that is

Seattle
Guangzhou Evergrande
My son's 1st grade Little Kickers team

Dropping out of "Tier 1" teams would be an insult.
An embarrassment.
A humiliation.

National team obviously

>PSG don't need him
Emery will most likely flop.PSG seems to be match made in heaven for him.

He's a poor man's Big Phil

Spurs. Such is his hatred of Wenger.

Inter, they are still sucking his dicks despite him being gone for 6 years, the chinks also have a lot of money to trow at him

Monaco

Will Mourinho get the San Siro to be >50% full?

Thohir owns DC United and might exile him there 'to make sure the club has international presence in a growing market'

I hope a rotting scaffold falls on him at RFK seeing as how they'll never con Congress out of building a stadium that isn't 55 years old

Nope, de boer bought himself a year with last weeks victory.

italy is on its knees. would take box office in any form available

Back to Porto.

The last game played in San Siro was literally the most attended game in SerieA ever.

Thoir isnt the owner anymore, they are owned by Suning now. I dont know what all the rest of your post means.
they would gladly push him under a bus to get Mou back imo

he can try to make inter great again

>implying he will get sacked, give him time you fckin retards

Mounaco obviously

they can barely pay flacao's wages, they don't have the money for him
also they already have a good manager willing to let half his team be sold at the end of the season

S O O N

Then why did he go to Manure?

>a manager in Italy lasting a year

England la

Hire him now and he has 2 years before the world cup.

psg is the obvious choice along with neymar. shit is going down next summer. cristiano will go to mls and 1 season after this move messi will follow cause amerijews would build the fuck up of their unevitable rivalry. bale goes to united to help get both rooney and ibra one last big trophy in their carreers before city gets 6 in a row and becomes a dynasty over the next decade while liverpool do some joga bonito shit and grabs the other four. cap it.

>bought himself a year
More like a week.

>Ronaldo and Messi going to MLS before Ibra
Nope

Obviously second choice compared to nac breda.

National team to waste a cycle then come back when clubs remember that he's good.

Porto, or China for mega money

This. NES is going to get sacked when they lose to Benfica.

managing pooney is the end of your career tbqh, he'll have to retire

>bale goes to united to help get both rooney and ibra one last big trophy in their carreers
delusion

ibra after united will go back to malmo to end his carrer, rejecting juve cause he is alpha enough not to be 3rd option to higuain and icardi

LA Rams

Well thats just like yo man. Only case in which De Boer would get an early axe is if Simeone became available

>Emery

PSG will need him very soon. He'll end up there.

porto
psg
real if zidane fucks up very hard

this. england after a short hiatus

>real
I doubt that he would ever comeback to Spain. The press here is just too toxic

>schalke
Or even sinks low enough HSV
Would be glorious.

Simeone mentioned how this is his last year at Atletico

I dont see why they would axe for Simeone and for Mou

He wants to go apparently

Portugal's NT.

>implying Chinkter wouldn't take him back in a heartbeat

he's a bad manager

there's simply no club who needs him

Portugal's national team. They already won his heart with their defensive display in the Euros Final and both he and Donaldo are looking to 1-up their arch-rivals and reach GOAT status.

Can someone make a decent shoop?

>firing the only coach to win them a title ever
>hiring a guy who is gonna be a disgrace to the nation

might as well just let Benfica represent Portugal if you want to Portugal to never win a European trophy again.

My dad has his phone no. I won't say what club that is, but I'm the director of football at Guangzhou Evergrande.

what d'you want done?

PSG
Inter (depending on how much Chinese money comes in)
Valencia (depending on how much money Lim puts in)

well in this hypotetical future Mou will be jobless too so it doesnt change much

>Valencia (depending on how much money Lim puts in)
this one I don't see it happening unless it's his only offer and he takes a huge paycut

Haven't been following the manu games but has mourinho been THAT tactically inept? Or is it jusy Rooney fckng everything up for him

PeƱarol

See

Wasn't the original plan to have De boer be a placeholder until SImeone is free?
Unless Inter ends up 2nd place or win the EL I don't see him lasting more than a season

England NT

underrated af

not the most attended, only the highest revenue

>a year
He's being sacked by december lel

Well he is not really that shit despite the memes, and he is still considered a top top manager. Many top clubs would want him, maybe not the best of the best though (United is not the best of the best).

And he is only 53 years old. My bet is a national team (Portugal?), PSG/Monaco and Porto is on his future list.

rcis?

Mourinho never insulted Arsenal. He insulted Mr Wenger, the manager.
As far as i remember he was always very respectful towards Arsenal, the club.

Its rooney mate. In 13/14 Mou made Chelsea play with no striker even tho he had Lukaku just to me the point that he wanted Diego Costa. Now hes playing rooney to make the point that he has to go

I
N
T
E
R

This.

What about go ahead eagles?

atletico after simeone buggers off to inter

He'll go to a club where players can take criticism like men without crying to the media.

t. Mourinho

(xD)

>Can't return to Real Madrid
he will, at least once

he'll also return to inter once he manages to convince the chink owners to splash some cash. also, clubs are being bought every year so chances are he will end up at such a club if they invest a lot. he will also coach PSG once since Emery is a joke.