Tom Brady

Tom Brady has never eaten a strawberry in his life.

Have you ever eaten a strawberry in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-says-hes-never-taken-a-sip-of-coffee-not-even-dunkin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

They're for women

I don't believe him

It's funny, Strawberry flavored things are great but actual Strawberries are pretty meh

Vegetables are for pussies and soccer players

tbqh i like ketchup, marinara sauce, salsa i cant eat raw tomatoes, like on a burger or whatever.

maybe you just haven't had good ones

like ripe, straight off the field ones

Tom Brady also has never had coffee.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-says-hes-never-taken-a-sip-of-coffee-not-even-dunkin/

>born and raised in California

In fucking San Mateo no less.

How the fuck is it even possible to not have a strawberry?

He lived like 40 miles from the strawberry capital of the world.

Strawberries are as abundant as weed on the peninsula.

This is really weird. Calibros can back me up on this, not eating strawberries would be almost impossible.

Pic related: a little slice of God's Country, a garden of Eden, a paradise to live in or see

>I A BIG STRONG AMERCAN WHO DONT NEED NO VITAMINS

Berry seed are good for your heart.

It's scientific fact.

Why are people butthurt about this? This this cheating too?

Probably. He cheats so often it's hard to keep track.

Breaking news: American hates eating vegetables.

Yes I have.

I'm also currently not suspended by the NFL

Checkmate, Bradly

Tomato is a fruit

Aussie btfo

what ''''''''reporter''''''' is asking him these kinds of questions? this is offseason tier.

Prob Anthony and Fred from WBOS 92.5

> What's your perfect Sunday?

Failstralia BTFO

>tomato
>vegetable

pick one

that just looks like crops. Nothing special about that. And california will be a desert soon.

Maybe you should leave your shithole for once and you'll realise how garbage it is.

You are black.

Brady has never had coffee either, some people are just built differently

I really, really like strawberries.

>kiwi calling any place else a shithole

it's the same story with tomatoes unfortunately. they used to have great flavor, but have since been cultivated for size and color over taste

so now the only thing cornering the market are luscious looking but ultimately tasteless tomatoes and strawberries

Murray is so strange in a good way

I live in Kent and tbqh we have some of the best strawberries in the world, absolutely bursting with flavour, now strawberries totally let me down when they are out of season compared to local ones from in the summer to the point I only eat them when they are in season.

He pokes his fingers into the big ones and make Strawberry people...
..does a puppet show before eating them all like he's an angry god in the puppet world.