twitter.com/John_Kavanagh/status/722240346143485952
youtube.com/watch?v=DaDCfA1uxh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt
youtube.com/watch?v=pnOWPl-nSI8
instagram.com/p/BKncf8BAmRK/
instagram.com/p/BKnVY63AOZs/
instagram.com/p/BKnkMbABfAW
bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/21/12997878/don-frye-ronda-rousey-will-never-fight-again
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/dana-white-suggests-eddie-alvarez-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-not-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-205
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/cyborg-nearly-160-pounds-for-ufc-fight-night-95-coach-defends-birth-control-method
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/former-legacy-fc-chief-mick-maynard-hired-as-new-ufc-matchmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPiYZrwAzU
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKSpEfPOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZVulKi4b4
bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/21/12996070/tyron-woodley-stephen-thompson-has-managed-to-get-underneath-my-skin-mma-ufc-news
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-champ-tyron-woodley-not-happy-with-this-knockout-highlight-clip
instagram.com/_kristenfahd/
youtube.com/watch?v=1LmeQ3Vci-w
youtu.be/PklxHy_OsZE
dailymotion.com/video/xq8y1y_russian-female-kick-boxing-video-dailymotion_shortfilms
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1440373318
youtube.com/watch?v=Te8H2SjW0SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTo3NlkEWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder

Comfy

Eddie and Woodley are two of the worst UFC champs of all time. Can't wait until we get past this meme era. Bisping included, no offence.

One of those chihuahuas that thinks it's a pitbull

lads we should try and get mike perry to do a /heem/ ama

no ads edition

no autist literal fags

>Dustin thought he was a title contender at 155

>post YFW it is Khabib Time

kek just noticed the refs shoe comes off

Early stoppage desu

and hes so poor he has holes in the socks he wears to televised events

Post RIP tier finishes

*creeking crain noises in the distance*

Everyone in MMA except the promoters make chickenshit

be careful

how do you think aleks is? can a russian user start correspondence?

is khabib /fa/?

he's /fag/

i think he has a pretty explosive fashion sense

it really is a beautiful thing

Herb makes like 500k a year

Yeah in bribes

>Being competent enough to rig a fight
Idk if you know which one Herb is

What goes through Sage's head when he's pushing himself to get that last rep out?

Gall is going full douchefag mode.

twitter.com/mickeygall/status/778412717455605760

What will Sage say?

>can't wait to shitpost on /heem/ after this

The light and love of Jesus Christ of course.

Hes the one that stops big fights on a dime when a cashcow is winning but then also lets stuff like this and Reem vs Bigfoot go down

Hes a corrupt dirty fucking nigger

How do I bring the dog out?

Yes.

No jokes, be serious.

First you have to get a dog bro

designer peds

what anime is that cosplay from?

be careful

*blocked*

that tweet isnt douchey lad. Gall is my boy

Why do people think Alvarez is just a meme?

He's done well for himself at Lightweight

kavanagh is such a faggot. the type of cuck who will endlessly bash christians but bend over backwards to accommodate muzzies.

>Marina (mum)
>sons Ackmed and Mohammed

hmmm

Alvarez has done better at LW than anyone expected him to, I just can't see it lasting too long. I do think he matches better against Khabib than McGoob though.

Kill yourself you LARPing faggot

that's not even fair, kavanagh made some cheeky joke about ramadan or something that khabib got upset with it on twitter, that's where the be careful meme comes from

>dr. dana i'm fsb

The irish are cucked degenerates along with scotland. England and Wales should let them have their independence asap before they drag them down to the saudi loving shitholes that they've become.

>this delusional manlet
Lmao they neber learn

Why are muzzies so thin-skinned? Is it because they know Mohammed was a false prophet? Really makes you think

>LARPing
does pretending that anyone that criticizes eurocuckery is some kind of 14/88 gas the kikes neonazi make you feel better? enjoy your ahmeds, faggot.

the irish are a nation of losers anyway desu. that's why dummy americans like to claim irish heritage, it lets them claim oppressed status bc the irish have always been someone's bitch.

and then kavanagh apologized like the worm he is.

he literally does the opposite of what this guy is saying lmao

You know nothing, back to Cred Forums summerfag

He didn't apologize dude

>wake up, Eddie. It's all over.

i wonder what he'll say in the post fight speech

just a wee bit of banter, calm down khabib

you're right he didn't apologize my bad

twitter.com/John_Kavanagh/status/722240346143485952

still pozzed tho #LaVieEstBelle

Does Conor think it hurts the UFC to just bump him to another card a month later? What a goof

he's a fedora

what did he mean by this?

I think he's talking about Eddie calling him out.

>be ireland
>a fucking island
>surrounded by fish
>too retarded to fish

>starve from lack of potatoes

>that's why dummy americans like to claim irish heritage, it lets them claim oppressed status bc the irish have always been someone's bitch.

Dana converted to islam it's all a conspiracy to remove non-muslim fighters from the ufc

the irish are like africans. never mastered the sea, stuck to shorehugging dinghies for paltry catches. small brains, weak hearts. it's why they couldn't take their country back when britain was barely invested in the north.

looks like aliens prefer wrestlers

>Be American
>Be obese
>Be blacked
>Die of diebetus

>claims to be irish
>cannot speak irish

face it laddie you're just britain's failed abortion. authentic irish identity has been dead 100 years. all you've got left is "we're not britain REEEEEEE"

>be burger
>love freedom
>voted trump
>will be made great again

youtube.com/watch?v=DaDCfA1uxh0

I dare you to watch this without shedding a single fucking tear. God bless the United States of America.

My wife's son could heem every here

america was never great

I think that negotiations have been going on for a while and Conor won't give up his 145lb belt to fight Eddie or fight Aldo next so he got pulled from 205 just like when he tried to strong arm Dana before 200.

Baby Boomer generation was truly great, lad

>only country to nuke another
>not great

they "maybe" did no one knows where exactly though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt

>>voted trump
>>will be made great again

bet you also think that Wonderwoman will beat Based Tyron, white boi delusion is hilarious.

You don't know anything about this nation, everyone speaks Irish to varying degrees, off yourself

pretty clearly was talking about subsaharan blacks, not egyptians you fucking leaftard.

next you're going to claim that africans wuz germans because of the vandals.

Putting it like that really makes you think...

>everyone speaks Irish
knowing how to ask to go to the toilet because you had to take a language class in elementary school doesn't mean you speak the language. the fluent population is tiny and that tiny population is itself overreported. stop pretending irish is widely spoken, it's pathetic.

you're the anglo's mongrel and always will be. every english word you type in reply is further proof.

My Irish is better than your English, burger

be careful.

Wrong

It's going to happen Muhammed. You of all people shouldn't be so cynical after you saw the establishment get blown the fuck out last June.

The primary debates are going to be in 5 days. Have you read the news lately? Hillary got sick again and had to cancel another public event yesterday because of her pneumonia. Trump will win.

>wondercuck thinks he can beat THIS
blacksplosion in the first, wonderbitch is going night night nigga

>he thinks capitalization and grammar on Cred Forums is an argument
>he's still pretending he actually speaks irish

irelel is the most singularly kek'd nation on earth. i actually remember reading an article in natgeo as a child that called the irish "europe's glorious losers." and it was a piece about the author rediscovering his irish roots (that his mammy had smartly tried to disguise as british). it's just funny that such a "proud" people have so little to really be proud of. not even an authentically unique identity.

>Spends his life spamming meme politics in MMA threads

Just leave you absolute loser

how did this get past usada?

Post heavenly bless beauties

lmao at that abdominal injection site

do the irish like the scots?

you sound pretty gotten to, lad. u gotten to? am i getting to u? is ur freckled little face getting red?

irish language is dead. irish culture is a meme. the last culturally irish irishman died 100 years ago. deal with it.

Y-yeah? I think he is doing good in prison, he has connections and money, obviously, plus he is into criminal culture and been there few times from what I've heard.

can you start correspondence with him? letters and such.

Are potatoe good for you?

if you take potato away from irish"man" will he die?

I don't care about the guy enough, and what is the chances of him responding to me? I feel like it would look fishy as fuck.

it'd just be funny if /heem/ was in contact with him. say you're writing on the behalf of an international mma fan community and he's their favorite fighter. maybe i'll see if i can write to joe son.

Your ma screamed "THE NOTORIOUS" when I impregnated her to make you

youtube.com/watch?v=pnOWPl-nSI8
EDMOND BLESS!

I might translate and send the letter, though, why not if people are interested enough.

usada sucks

Do it Boris, he needs our support in this trying time.

Based Mickey

>"I'm gonna walk off KO wonderboy
>"I'm going to put serious grievous bodily harm on him"
>"I don't even hate him that much, but all the shittalk is making me train like a madman"
>"People talk shit on my cardio, well this camp we're focusing on that.."

Damn Woodley is gonna KO wonderboy, how will whitebois cope?

Conceive
Believe
Achieve

Luke, Luke listen to yourself, what the fuck are you on about

>super scared corncutt

>haha you're a really funny guy mr. gall sure thing!

>Bullying Sage
Enough.

nobu_sakakibara
第1試合=ギャビ・ガルシア VS デスティニー・ヤーブロー
何方の選手が笑ってリングを降りられるのか?何にしても笑えるのは何方か1人だけです。
#rizinff
1st Fight Woman's MMA Heeavy weight
Gabi Garcia vs Destanie Yarbrough
Two athletes will enter the ring, but which fighter will be smiling after the fight? We'll have to find out.

Пepвыми нa pинг выйдyт Гaби Гapcия и Дecтини Яpбpo!
Ктo из них бyдeт cмeятьcя пocлeдний пocлe бoя? Узнaeм cкopo!
instagram.com/p/BKncf8BAmRK/

>ywn go hang out with The Chris, Villante, Wonderboy and Stipe
>ywn eat comfy food with Serra and Longo

>"Mickey get your hair gel together boy, I'm comin"

I want my own HEEM team :'(

I... I'm a fucking samurai

OK buddeh

I want The Chris and Wondermeme to coach me.

Why the fuck won't they coach me? I could heem Tyrone if they put me in the Octagon.

>boy
*sir

>3 white goats and a nobody

>delusional manlet

going to own ever ppv record in mma within one year

this gall kid is a literal nobody, what does he think he's doing.

Making a name for himself, retard. Meme magic is money.

>Cuck

>making a name for himself by shit talking
this "sport" is like wwe

*tips fedora*

>UFC tweeted Woodley's best MMA highlight, getting KO'd by Nate Marquardt
lmao
He cannot recover

wow wtf ufc is racist no wonder since their president votes for trump fucking disgrace

trying to become a somebody and get paid

Despite all that the irish have a better name then fat cucked americans

Stipe didn't tap, Overeem and Struve have between them the chin of a 5 year old girl, you're irrelevant

how about becoming a somebody by beating good fighters instead of talking trash about someone's hair on social media like a 16 year old girl

how about becoming a 16 year old girl

_kristenfahd
Alligator hunting with No.1 #UFC Middleweight fighter @lukerockhold #UFCFightNight #RockholdvJacare2 #Rockhold #Jacare #Australia #Melbourne
instagram.com/p/BKnVY63AOZs/

Sage can handle the banter better than you can m8, get over it.

Based Goobs fucking UFC in the ass once again, when will they learn?

thenotoriousmma
Wednesday
instagram.com/p/BKnkMbABfAW

>hiding your hairline so obviously

J
U
S
T

luke's time is over

Why does Serra/Longo produce such loveable goofballs?

sage is gonna make that happen

>perennially injured and inactive
>places extra arbitrary restrictions on when he can fight because religion

fuck this retard

>implying i dont agree

Boohoo our two has beens have glass jaws after a decorated carreer (not struve) meanwhile U.S champs get knocked left and right.
Enjoy the NBA and NFL at that too
>if it wasnt for your jiggaboos ud be germany 2.0 n shit at sports
>bitch ass cuck.

Just wait for Verhoeven to ditch his deaf sport and go full into mma. Gonna look loads better then whatever fucking fat american goofs think a heavyweight is supposed to be

>UFC shows up mcgoobs for thinking he's worth more than he is again
Good desu

Dead sport*

UFC 200 went great without him didn't it?

he'll "retire" again and they'll come begging like the last time when they need to sell some PPVs

>bitching about blacks while shaubposting
>his only star is black
Nederlands pls

how did eddie get goofed

lmao @ you idiots believing Conor would ever actually want to fiht Alvarez. He's just talking a big game to seem tough then finding a way to weasel out so his career isn't ruined. Eddie would embarrass him. It would be worse than RDA vs Pettis.

joanna sucks i would literally kill her with one strike

thought he was getting a mac life money fight

getting kebabistan instead i think

how retarded are you to think conor is scared of anyone? he murdered aldo after talking the most shit possible and even after losing to diaz at a weight he had no business fighting at fought him again despite all the advantages he was giving up. and he fought chad last minute when everyone was crying how he was being protected from wrestlers

Eddie gets hurt in nearly all of his fights, he wouldn't be able to take that left. Eddie's path to victory is to cage hug Conor for 5 rounds.

Conor wants the LW strap, which means he wants that fight. Do you think he actually wants to fight Khabib instead? It would look like Rory vs Nate.

Conor literally pulled out of 200 because he was scared to do a press conference in Stockton.

However, our Eddie's still an extremely hittable fighter. Surprised it didn't come together.

What a shitty first post. Please don't make any threads anymore faggot. THhis really pisses me off.

I havent been up to date on MMA news or anything else for the past 5 days. I need answers in my first post.

Post the latest news and interviews.

What does eddie got goofed means? What are the newest upcoming matches? Where can i listen to the latest interviews?

If you cant do that at minimum in the first post then dont bother posting at all. My heem experience is ruined for the day beause of you faggot.

this. thanks for saying what we are all thinking.

Bjpenn.com

She has to be emanuelles daughter, right?

Yeah, same, except i would be happy to read literally any news about anything or something funny

stipe tapped

Reminder that this big black bitch is actually a real fighter (not a good one but that doesn't matter) and has a good chance to knock Gabi's head off.

>Thanks for the rematch Conor!

UFC told him to give up the belt and he refused, is what I guess happened. They said, fine, go defend it then.

Gabi is WMMA's Bob Sapp, except without any noteworthy accomplishments

i saw gabi's first fight. it was fucking horrible, she was so slow and looked so weak, fighting that former pro wrestler. no idea who the black chick is but i'm sure she has a chance.

why doesnt aldo try his luck at lightweight if he thinks hes the best ever

Because he wants his belt back and he wants to get Conor again.

>Conor fans are this mad that he has to defend his title

Oh
Get that money Eddie (or I guess not) but a Khabib fight is great either way

Memes aside, what the fuck is Gall trying to do?

Sage would obliterate him. Unless he takes him down (which he won't, the people who managed to take Sage down were already veterans), it's a stand up fight and Gall can't do stand up for shit.

Seriously, what's his idea?

>Beat undefeated division owner in 13 seconds
>Forced to fight a man you already broke in 13 seconds, the so called #1 P4P fighter in the world

No one's mad, it's just a disappointing fight to make no one but Aldo dickriders such as yourself want to see.

I'd rather have Goober fight Edgar, but the fucker lost against Aldo somehow, so eh.

bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/21/12997878/don-frye-ronda-rousey-will-never-fight-again
Based Frye

>Seriously, what's his idea?
$$$$$$$$$$$

Sage sucks

OFFICIAL /HEEM/ BOYPOLL OF 2016

List your boy from each division.

Women's Strawweight
>

Women's Bantamweight
>

Flyweight
>

Bantamweight
>

Featherweight
>

Lightweight
>

Welterweight
>

Middleweight
>

Light Heavyweight
>

Heavyweight
>

>I'd rather have Goober fight Edgar
lol only if McG felt the same way (he didn't and will duck Frankie for as long as he lives)

How dare they make Conor fight someone he already beat! They wouldn't make someone who beat Conor fight him again.

Wait.

Eddie has the same management team as Nate

>Sage has shown he has bad sub defence.
>Gall has a BJJ background.
>Sage is the biggest fight Gall could get by a long shot.
>what's his idea
he's being smart.

Why hasn't any fighter mocked islam and muhammed yet? Think about it.
When you have a fight with some goatfucker just show some muhammad cartoons, and asshurt hajis will blow up a few embassies and maybe kill some Frenchies giving you endless media coverage. The fight would break all PPV records ever.

Brendan Peter Schaub.

be careful

That'd kind of be like a fighter promoting themselves by putting on black face and making monkey noises.
I mean you'd get a fight with Tyron Woodley but most normal people will just think you're a dick.

Women's Strawweight
>Karolina Walkietalkies

Women's Bantamweight
>Based Val Shevchenko

Flyweight
>DJ

Bantamweight
>Cody Garbrant

Featherweight
>Doo Hoo Superboy Choi

Lightweight
>T Ferg

Welterweight
>Wondermemes

Middleweight
>Bisking

Light Heavyweight
>Gus the cuck

Heavyweight
>Werdum

Hahaha, based Dana
>"GIMMIE MORE MONEY FOR THE FIGHT BRO, OR IMMA LET THE DAWGS OUT"
>"Ok how about you don't get to fight McGregor, and instead we'll give you the hardest matchup at 155 for less money"
Eddie on gooficide watch

>3-0 and asking for money fights already
Fucking Conor ruined this game. I love the man to bits, but he just instilled this "MUH MONEY FIGHT" bullshit. We heard it from Tyrese, from Nate and now even a fucking 3-0er is asking for it.

Fucking take that back.

>Ducking Edgar
No one on Featherweight can touch him. Edgar's a faggot, bro.

>Thinks he's being clever
>Thinks getting your chin deleted in 13 seconds flat earns you the same right to ask for a rematch like getting choked the fuck out in the second round
Kys, bro.

He'll get decimated.

that pic is subliminal

It works out well for UFC too, Khabib beats Eddie and suddenly McGregor is much more open to defending his 145 belt.

Recently she has been posting a lot of sexy pics on her facebook page

Think she might be a bit whorish lad

>He'll get decimated.
Sage has only beat unathletic cans
He's hardly that great.
It's definitely a doable fight and the rewards are better than any other fight.
He has momentum on his side now, it's a good idea for him to get the fight now. If he loses he won't be much worse off than if he fights some literal who (to whom he could lose to anyway)

The champ fights the no 1 contender (unless they're Michael Bisping, lol), which in Conor's case means he fights Aldo. There is absolutely no question about this in anyone's mind but Conor fans because they're terrified of what's going to happen.

>Women's Strawweight
Karolina Kowalkiewicz

>Women's Bantamweight
Valentina Shevchenko

>Flyweight

>Bantamweight

>Featherweight
Max Holloway

>Lightweight
Mickey Gall

>Welterweight
Donald Cerrone

>Middleweight
Dan Henderson

>Light Heavyweight
Nikita Krylov

>Heavyweight

Helwani needs to be careful

>No one on Featherweight can touch him. Edgar's a faggot, bro.
three Top 10 wins and only fought a wrestler when his original opponent broke a rib 12 days out. I'd say he's less proven than you think.

Upcoming events:

9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - Cro Cop vs Myung
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
11/19: UFC FN 99 - Nelson vs Kim
11/19: UFC FN 100 - Gustaffson vs Nogueira
11/26: UFC FN 101 - Rockhold vs Souza 2
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari

News:

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/dana-white-suggests-eddie-alvarez-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-not-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-205

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/cyborg-nearly-160-pounds-for-ufc-fight-night-95-coach-defends-birth-control-method

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/former-legacy-fc-chief-mick-maynard-hired-as-new-ufc-matchmaker

Imagine waking up and first thing you do is tell your friend simulator about current events

What a time to be alive

I hope Helwani has that iron dome

ty

Based Dana throwing Eddie to the muslim madman if he doesn't accept the cash offer for Goober fight.

Gall's 3-0. One of which was CM fucking Punk. One of which was a guy already released by the UFC.

His opponents have a grand total of 0 victories between them.

You wanna talk unathletic cans? Sage at least has the experience of fighting some guys who themselves have experience.

He'd fucking kill Mickey, stop dreaming.

>Terrified
Yes, I'm damn right fucking terrified. Did I give you any impression of otherwise? That's not the point.

I'm terrified that Conor kills Aldo in 12 seconds and no one takes that record from him. I don't want to hear a 70yo Conor saying "Fastest KO for a title fight, yeh?".

>Less proven than you think
He beat Aldo, Mini Mendes on the gas, Poirier, Max Holloway. Except Poirier, those are all people who excel in the Featherweight division, one being the undisputed, undefeated champ for 10 years.

Get the fuck outta here with your Edgar dickriding shit, Conor is faster and more precise than Aldo, not to mention he hits like a fucking silverback. He'd heem Edgar in one round.

>Implying he doesn't have his Mossad buddies on the phone as we speak ready to remove Khabib
If Krav Maga was easy it would be called Sambo

Holloway had eight fights and was 21 years old a year before the McGregor fight he was being outstruck by Leonard Garcia of all people. He wasn't close to the beast we see today. McGregor can't wrestle and can't work off his back for shit. Edgar would grind him into dust, he knew it, his team knew it, Dana knew it, everyone knew it.

Fwiw, every single opponent Sage has beat in the UFC has been released
If they ever fight, Mickey Gall wins by sub, screencap this

What do you think sage's performance would look like if he fought any of Galls opponents?

Anybody can crush cans

post GOAT walkout songs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPiYZrwAzU

>Dana forcing Gooby to kill himself for 145

where are the media, where is the ACLU, imagine if your boss told you to lose weight to keep your job

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKSpEfPOTo

I think sage wouldve memekicked cm punk to a KO tb h

Conor is an independent contractor.

>job
*belt

It's like you want the UFC to put all your favorite fighters into cryo so they never have to be challenged again. I don't think fighting is the sport for you desu

Only hockey game I event to was the whalers when I was a kid. Brings back memories

Demian Maia makes Linkin Park work so well, it's bizarre.

You can keep Jesus Christ, Neil Diamond is truly the king of the Jews.

Conor wouldn't have to go down to 145 if he relinquished the belt, but he refused. You want the title, you fight for it.

Feels bad man

Machida too

Women's Strawweight
>Joanna Jew

Women's Bantamweight
>Valentina Schevchenko

Flyweight
>Mighty Mouse

Bantamweight
>Dom Cruz

Featherweight
>Semen slurping division

Lightweight
>Khabib

Welterweight
>Wonderboy

Middleweight
>Another semen slurping division

Light Heavyweight
>Jon "get your shit together" Jones

Heavyweight
>Stipe

>fellow Val boys

Get in there lads

Now I really a want boxing champion hot blonde as a gf

delete this

>she will never beat you to within an inch of your life

>faber lost a close decision and jimmy rivera cheated
Why is studboy so based?

>cody garbrandt tried to beat up almeidas coach cause he tweeted him getting heemed
>jeff novitzky tried to break up a fight
>studboy talks shit about everyone and hypes up TAM fighters

good episode

youtube.com/watch?v=_1ZVulKi4b4

>2 bongs
Do I LOOK like I'm made of time?

i loved how after 202 eddie was talking shit. then last night he was begging goober for the fight on twitter.

Just put in on your phone, and listen to it in 8-10 minute intervals. Nobody listens podcasts in one go.

>doesn't have time for inside scoops on an elevator breaking with half the last ppv card in it and almost killing yancy medeiros

bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/21/12996070/tyron-woodley-stephen-thompson-has-managed-to-get-underneath-my-skin-mma-ufc-news
Oh fuck off woodley!

Sage is going to turn you into a teen girl?!

*front flips out of thread*

If Tyron's skin was any thinner he'd be pink instead of black

The East European ones are supposed to be "moderates" pfffffffffffffffffft.

Herb Dean is such an incompetent useless nigger.

God bless McCarthy!

*hopes fervently someone doesn't post the Aldo fight*

Gee seems the narrative changes from Kavanagh being a dick in that Khabib exchange to Khabib being unreasonable real quick after Conor gets his win back...

remove khabib

khabib unironically being lw champion would fucking suck

>ok we'll agree to disagree- congrats on your latest victory and I wish you well in the future

English not your first language "tony"?
Do you still mail your apologies via snail mail?

>be a """"""""journalist"""""""""
>don't know what "bulk" and "balk" mean

kys

think that was a typo bud

If it were a typo it'd be 'bulked at' though

it's just a tweet, I wouldn't give it too much weight

>There are people who like Woodley

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-champ-tyron-woodley-not-happy-with-this-knockout-highlight-clip

>typo

U and A are pretty far from each other, but it could be I guess. Good point on the "at", though.

They said exactly the same about Mini Mendes on the gas and he still whooped his ass.

Get the fuck out of here.

Screencapped.

I'm so calling you out, faggot.

I'll quit these generals for a month if such a thing happens.

Where'd you get that idea from, faggot?

#justsayin

it's spelt baulk in British english

obvious racist UFC

I wonder if it was more about Alvarez wanting too much or Conor wanting to keep his FW belt

Who is this chick? She's got interesting eyes.

instagram.com/_kristenfahd/

Nice, TIL "baulk".

*crazy eyes. Dafuq, man.

Northcutt is 95% athleticism
He did some meme kyokushin type karate, he's not an elite striker

I remember someone told me I was going to have to leave if Overeem beat Stipe. Can't remember who it was though

alvarez holding out for the red panty night

>citing some literally r/mma twitter """""""reporter""""""""

Holy shit

And did Overeem beat Stipe?

Hmmm.

>Shitting on Sage
Are you one of those beta faggots who are intimidated by an Alpha specimen? I bet you hate Conor too.

You little stronzo.

he better bargain then yeh

I dont think even dana actually wants khabib to be headlining such a huge card

Who /ASHLEE EVANS SMITH/ here?

He works for FloCombat / several British newspapers
mostly covers european MMA though

No, I was the one saying Stipe would KO Overeem.

Conor is very skilled. Sage isn't.

I don't think anyone here is implying that Sage is talented.

That might've been a misunderstanding.

I'm saying Sage is more experienced than Mickey, enough to make a difference in their fight. I'd put my money on Super 9 times out of 10.

Teach me more curse words in Italian.

Women's Strawweight
> Qt Striking Goblin

Women's Bantamweight
>Holly Holm

Flyweight
> Johnson I guess

Bantamweight
> Cruz

Featherweight
> Conor

Lightweight
> Mystic Mac

Welterweight
> Mike "THOUGHT YOU HAD A BOY FRIEND AHHHHHHHHH" Perry

Middleweight
> Michał "Hrabia" Biszpink

Light Heavyweight
> Jon Jones

Heavyweight
>Junior Dos Santos

I agree about Sage but Gall hasn't really shown his striking defence or an ability to take down anyone with half decent TDD.

>fighters who are/were champions are my favorite

I think Gall's experience in BJJ makes up for that to some extent. He's a seasoned competitor. We'll see when the fight happens.

busta de piscio (bag of piss): roman slang for a very ugly chick

Dude gets paid to watch and write about MMA though, you jelly?

That dude is disgusting. They say he's not even an asshole either, what the fuck?

Do people use "faccia di cazzo"?

PORCO DIO

>I only support local amateur fighters you wouldn't know about

Women's Strawweight
>

Women's Bantamweight
>

Flyweight
>Mouse

Bantamweight
>TJ

Featherweight
>Aldo

Lightweight
>Khabib

Welterweight
>Wonderboy

Middleweight
>Tim Kennedy

Light Heavyweight
>Bones

Heavyweight
>Stipehh

sometimes but more rare, usually used in a "hey asshole" context
testa di cazzo is more common, means idiot/dumb, usually used when someone has made a poor choice.

I'm sorry buddeh, I just don't see Gall beating Sage yet.

He needs a couple more cans, preferably strikers.

>Busta de piscio
Oh that's a good one, my cazzo pal.

Is he for real or he's just sticking to the kayfabe?

Be careful.

Who's that dude?

Women's Strawweight
>Polish cuties

Women's Bantamweight
>Shevchenko

Flyweight
>

Bantamweight
>Lineker

Featherweight
>Charles

Lightweight
>Neight

Welterweight
>Wonderboy

Middleweight
>Yoel

Light Heavyweight
>Nikita

Heavyweight
>Hunt

Featherweight
>MY BOY JASON KNIGHT

Julz the Jackal, whom you might remember from this viral video.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LmeQ3Vci-w

Conor ''I will never headline a monumental UFC card because I bitch about my demands too much since I convinced myself that I'm a businessman and my agents aren't very bright either'' McGregor

nate lost

Eddie wanted to much monies apparently

why have you dedicated your existence to shit talk someone you've never met in your life and on a shitty subforum on a shitty pinoy hentai site no less. Where is your self-respect?

(you)

Every McGregor card is a monumental UFC card you goof

Probably because it's a character he slips into whenever he turns Hola on 2bh
Always got to be sus of relatively rare flags who only make terrible posts

"Per sources, nothing has changed on Eddie Alvarez's side of things, despite Dana's tweet. Eddie wants to fight Conor McGregor on Nov. 12."

Cuckbib

it's not really clear
although it seems more likely that Conor would not want to bend

feels like dana said that as an empty threat

haha

I don't understand why people think there's only a single representative of my flag in this general. You'd be surprised how many MMA fans there are in this shithole of a country. We have 2-3 MMA gyms per city minimum. As to the bad quality of posts, it's mostly desperate for attention virgin-betas stirring commotion.

we just assume the one always frothing at the mouth about conor is the same sperg, the only flag that gets treated as the same person always is lmaobud

I want to be snu snu'd by gabi

UFC is a fucking mess, they have no control over their fighters at all

if krabby mango was sambo it would actually be a martial art

Mendes doesn't have the top game or the takedown variety of Edgar, not even close.

we /box/ now

NEW MCBEDDED

youtu.be/PklxHy_OsZE
youtu.be/PklxHy_OsZE
youtu.be/PklxHy_OsZE

Not the point.

LOLOL

Thank you

SCARED

Oh, I thought we were talking about who was better. (It's Edgar).

I'm kinda pissed to be honest, that someone with fucking full face tattoos(not for tribal reasons) is not a hardcore criminal.

Except for when he headbutt Ben Nguyen

he just wasn't cut out for MMA, wanting to kill herself after a loss just proves it.

hes a huge asshole faggot talked massive shit to a dude in a australian mma fight and got knocked out in seconds

>your ma waifu is taller than you
fml, i hate being a manlet

>tfw no MMA VIVISECTION today

Fight me IRL.

>tiger muay thai
heard that place is like a muay thai fat camp for people who don't really want to fight..but who the fuck knows, I've never been and thinking about going to phuket top team.

I know about the shit talking but apparently he's been gracious to his opponents afterwards etc

You black?

No, I'm talking about the fact that people said that Mendes was gonna steamroll Goober because he's a wrestler.

If Edgar fought Conor from a year ago I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he had a chance to wrestlefuck him for a decision.

Post 202, punished Goober? No dice.

Well, McGregor had never fought a wrestler and Europeans generally do poorly in the UFC because they don't wrestle too well. There was an argument for it.

There's 3 Euro champions in the UFC atm, what are you on about?

When McGregor fought Mendes, there was one European champion and it was in a division not even a year old.

>Seeing Aldo 50-45 Conor before the end of the year is a strong possibility

Feels bretty gud

>muay thai fat camp
seems like somewhere you should be.

People have been chasing the money fight so much they've actually forgotten the competitive aspect of the sport.

All this talk about Aldo not being a big enough fight for Conor when he's literally the interim Champ and Conor is the Champ. Quite frankly, it's absolutely ridiculous. This is how matchups should be

This
Digits confirm

Quads of truth

lost in the sauce

Dat Choi has it right

So what are the confirmed fights for 205?
Cerrone vs Gastelum
Alves vs Miller
Woodley vs Wonderboy

Any others?

I'm talking about now you goof.

>Seeing the liddle Brazilian get KO'd stiff in 12 seconds before the end of the year is a strong possibility
Feels gud indeed.

It's not about money fighting, it's about not feeling like fighting a former #1 P4P you demolished in 13 seconds. I'd rather him fight someone who'd give him a challenge, not someone he put down in such humiliating terms.

Why doesn't conor vacate 145 and fight Eddie in November? That's the perfect fight. Who the fuck wants to see kabob fight once every three years with his boring ass style. I hope Eddie KOs nurmanig in the first

Be careful.

>I'm talking about now you goof.
You were talking about people favoring Mendes over McGregor. I referenced the American over European wrestling advantage in MMA that is very real. At the time, there was only one European champion in the UFC. Europeans hadn't gained the kind of foothold they have today in late 2016. And even then, the three champions are the exceptions to the rule.

If Aldo wins, will Spain admit he's wrong? Or will he say he only won cause Conor was drained from the weight cut and continue his autism?

Edgar vs Stephens
Army Meme Man vs Rashad

Epic meme Faisal. Kabob will get fucked by the underground king

I could literally jack off to footage of tim "kid killer" Kennedy getting KOd. Praying for sugar

>Exception to the rule
Aye, you cunt? Expect a fourth European champion by the end of the year, even if he's an Avar one.

Fucking faggot, having this little faith in his fellow European men, no wonder you have a Muslim mayor. And this isn't me trying to dodge the argument, this is me critiquing your lack of love for your own people.

You're an Oklahomo, UK.

Yoel might give him PSTD in the back if he sees him

nerd

what do you think

I hope Henderson puts Bisping in a coma and retires in the cage.

>all those cucks caring how much money conor and ufc make

Then I'll furiously demand a rematch and say Aldo's victory will never delete his 13 second loss. He's in the record as a bitch, nothing will change that.

>If Aldo wins
HAH, though. HAH!

You're not White, are you?

OK stoppage desu, he was working to defend himself and Herb probably would've stopped it around the same time Cub stopped

Whiter than you.

announce baddy pls

they should sign fishgold too desu

I'm Scandinavian.

It's kinda hard to be Whiter than me considering we are the Whitest of Whites.

Fucking Pajeet.

Aren't you importing Kebabs by the truckload?

stop making us look bad

>Khabib becomes champ
>Woodley KOs Wonderboy

I don't like Woodley but part of me wants to see it happen to watch Cred Forums have a meltdown
A muslim wins a belt and a black person defends his, imagine the anger

Not my country.

You on the other hand.

>Faggot

Which country?

Edgy.

Bet you're a well adjusted individual with many friends and with a vast experience regarding women.

I think he's the norwegian poster

They survived Jon Jones, they'll survive Tyrone.

says the guy who's on here all day

Wikipedia says there are 3% more native Britons in Britain than there are Norwegians in Norway. Interesting.

Where do you get this shit from, really? There's several Spaniard posters here and I appear here every other day when I'm "working".

Projecting much, moefag?

That actually is interesting.

>HAH, though. HAH!
Aldo has the mental edge now the worst case scenario has already happened, and technically outmatches McGregor at every area. I'd pick him. McGregor fans are nervous as shit that lightning won't actually strike twice.

Nah, I read a lot about the place, apparently they like to get you with extra fees and shit like that.

Anyone got vids like this of chicks fighting naked?
dailymotion.com/video/xq8y1y_russian-female-kick-boxing-video-dailymotion_shortfilms
i remember there was a whole series of fight of girls in this ring with the wooden boards but cant find them anymore.

>The autistic shook poster is so shit he ruined /heem/ for an entire nation, a nation that he isn't even part of
Admittedly shook

>moefag
you take that back right now

>if you don't like the muslim and black guy you must be a Cred Forumstarded stormfag

you're a sad little man

good strawman faglord

i see you've adapted well to the spanish work ethic.

Since when did Cred Forums get here? I thought /heem/ was for high test alphas who train, not anime loving bitchbois sans josh barnett

Wait, is Weidman out of 205?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=d6a_1440373318

if he is he should retire
or kill himself

>Aldo has the mental edge now
Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit?

It's like saying Goober was shook at the weigh ins, seriously, do you pull it out of your asses?

Only if you get in my guard.

Now ain't that something?

>Paying attention to virgin moefags more than you should
I already gave him a pity (You), don't bother.

Technically I'm on a leave until November, but I need to keep myself busy. Did you know that Siesta is actually a thing here? A lot of places close and people go to sleep in the middle of the afternoon for 4 hours, sometimes more. It's also illegal to make noise around that time, you can get a fine up to 50 eurodollars.

>Gets injured
>"I-i swear I can beat Bisping guys please believe me"
Talking shit while injured is the most pathetic shit ever

>Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit?
When the worst possible thing has already happened, what's there to worry about? McGregor KO'ing him five seconds this time? His nightmare became his reality, he hit rock bottom and can fight without a care in the world now. It's basic human psychology.

No Conor either, UFC in charge of using their brain.

Cameraman is a champ for :59

its not officially announced yet

Why do posters with the flag of Spain reply to every single post?

amazing
just fucking kill this company already

>Basic human psychology
More like basic Brazilian is permaSHOOK.

Gotta give to Aldo, Rothwell said he saw him on a path to retire because he was being dominated by Goober for a year and now he's asking for a rematch. Too bad he didn't take it when the chance was presented to him at 196. Pussy.

Hope sterling and weidshit can fight. Bermudez is very comfy with his cooking with the menace series so him too

>tfw we could have this card but instead we will get Woodley vs Wonderboy as main event with Tim Kennedy vs Rashad Evans as co-main

good, fuck sterling

link?

Aldo isn't a Lightweight, dummy. He never had any business taking that fight.

Poor girl. That nose

why is the non-spanish sperg sperging this hard

stop ruining my heem plz

I thought Weidman was confirmed against Yoel?

It's at least once a week on the UFC Snapchat

He still hasn't signed the contract.

Sorry m8. Most Spanish posters suck but the best you can do is just not be a shitposter to balance it out

Women's Strawweight
>

Women's Bantamweight
>

Flyweight
>Kyoji

Bantamweight
>Huemonkey Barao

Featherweight
>Cub

Lightweight
>el nino

Welterweight
>Platinum

Middleweight
>/3rdmonkey/

Light Heavyweight
>Humble Rumble

Heavyweight
>Todd "Glass Cannon" Duffee

delete this

I'd love to roll with her. No-gi, of course.

He is incapable of agreeing with anyone

He isn't a Lightweight because he'd get trounced at that weight like he did when he last tried, barely scraping through.

Fucking Christ, you retards are making me hate Aldo, stop making me hate Aldo, I liked the guy before the fight and I like him still. Stop making him out to be as this machine that can walk through Conor, you did that last time and he got smoked in 13 seconds.

Stop. Just fucking stop.

The rest of her is nice at least

Cant stop wont stop

thank u

will alvarez be yet another man who misses the window for his red panty night

Do you think there could be a chance to organize some inter-company tournament among UFC, Bellator, One FC and some other companies' fighters? Sort of once a year superbowl of cagefighting. I know, it would be a massive memefest but fuck it.

possible, fighting in the main event of the first ever Pro MMA event in New York/MSG is a big thing however you spin it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Te8H2SjW0SQ

Gabi will destroy this bitch.

cerrone deserves one

RIZIN did it with their Grand Prix at the end of last year. Bellator, Jungle Fight, Deep, IGF, Bushido Lithuania and a couple others all sent fighters over. It was great.

he don't
he's just a dumb cowboy wannabe

no UFC, right? fighters have this non-compete clause I guess

Be careful.

Joanna gonna fix her up with a new nose in near future

Yeah, UFC guys aren't going anywhere. Definitely no champions, anyway.

did I say you get to (You) me? fuck outta here m8

Gabi will get KTFOd

Women's Strawweight
>Fuck me. Hard choice but ill go PVZ over Rose/JJ
Women's Bantamweight
>Tate
Flyweight
>DJ
Bantamweight
>No love
Featherweight
>Goobz if he doesnt count cause of LW then Yair
Lightweight
>Nate Goobz or cowboy
Welterweight
>Cowboy/Condit
Middleweight
>Bisping
Light Heavyweight
>Rumble
Heavyweight
>Tapporeem

after (You), sir

thems fightin words

t. Joanna

Feed him to Ngannou

something seems off about him, head too big, loks like a puss in a boots

Women's Strawweight
>Joanna Champion

Women's Bantamweight
>Tate's Tattas

Flyweight
>DJ obv

Bantamweight
>Cruz
Lineker is fun too, the dude is a mini KO machine

Featherweight
>Doo Ho Choi
Max Holloway/Jeremy Stephens are also my boys (but man was their fight a stinker)

Lightweight
>Tony Ferguson

Welterweight
>Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson/Donald Cerrone/Lorenz Larkin/Albert Tumenov
Too hard, I love all their striking styles

Middleweight
>MICHAEL BISKING
Robert Whittaker

Light Heavyweight
>Rumble Johnson

Heavyweight
>Fabricio Werdum
Alistair Overeem/Ben Rothwell/Josh Barnett/Mark Hunt
Hard cause they are all such veterans of the game, storied careers

Have this rare heem of a slowly transforming anti-boy, /heem/

C U T E
U
T
E

Women's Strawweight
>Karolina

Women's Bantamweight
>Valentina Shev

Flyweight
>DJ

Bantamweight
>Cruz

Featherweight
>Holloway

Lightweight
>Khabib

Welterweight
>Rory

Middleweight
>Rockhold

Light Heavyweight
>Jon Jones

Heavyweight
>JDS

Women's Strawweight
>

Women's Bantamweight
>Shevchenko

Flyweight
>Kyoji Horiguchi

Bantamweight
>Urijah Faber

Featherweight
>Doo Ho Choi

Lightweight
>Diego Sanchez

Welterweight
>Robbie :'(

Middleweight
>HENDO

Light Heavyweight
>Rampage

Heavyweight
>Overeem

>having that many boys
Go back 2 reddit nerd

Women's Strawweight
>

Women's Bantamweight
>

Flyweight
>

Bantamweight
>

Featherweight
>Goobs
>Choi

Lightweight
>Cowboy

Welterweight
>Wonderboy

Middleweight
>Alessio Di Chirico

Light Heavyweight
>

Heavyweight
>

A reminder that you're allowed a maximum of three boys

You kind of need a boy for each weight class in my opinion

excepto for flyweights

Great taste

DJ is great familia

Is there anywhere where I can bet on if Goober will fight on 145 again?

>I like Aldo
>Stop making me hate Aldo by thinking he stands a chance

What did he mean by this?

>goofs who limit their boy choices

Yeah, bet you only ever fucked 1-3 pussies too ya faggots

>that analogy

THE OX

Only current fighters.

>Women's Strawweight
>Pissbreaks

>Women's Bantamweight
>Pissbreaks

>Flyweight
>Who's there to like but DJ?

>Bantamweight
>My eternal boy Cruz.

>Featherweight
>Missa Magrega.

>Lightweight
>Missa Magrega. If not, Cerrone.

>Welterweight
>If Rory doesn't count, Wondermeme.

>Middleweight
>Rockhold, assuming he gets his title back.

>Light Heavyweight
>Daniel Cormier.

>Heavyweight
>Probably Werdum.

>Having Rockhold or DC as your boy
>ever

Be glad I don't have Cain as my boy you goof.

Be glad.

t. 189er

I said only current fighters you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself before you ever even consider (You)ing me again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebTo3NlkEWw

Faggot.

>Getting k.o'd by someone wearing sandals/flip flops.

Here's your (you)

he could teach Faber a thing or two

>CM Punk's "outrageous" pay could be payed with less than 9,000 PPV buys
Really makes you think

>he didnt fall for the "womens" mma meme
good lad

500k was outrageous considering his terrible physique and terrible performance against a rookie

>Le Funny Face Man as your boy

Joanna
Ronda
DJ
N/A
Holloway
Khabib
Wonderboy
N/A
Krylov
Werdum

Mate it's all about supply and demand, if Punk could bring in 100,000+ buys why shouldn't he get paid more? Anyone who thinks "veterans" should get paid more just for be veterans is a commie

It's about how good at fighting you are. This is a sport, not a carnival.

>honda

Who would you rather be?
Jose Aldo, a legendary featherweight that was feared and undefeated for 10 years, after usada look completely different and gets his legacy destroyed in 13 seconds or be Cowboy Cerrone and be an eternal top 10 fighter who chokes on the big fights but is awesome in any other fight.

>Krylov
his old Fight Finder pic was boy tier

MMA is a sport, UFC is a business.

That's not how pay works though, it is just how much you personally can command

My nigga.

I mean, I dislike Cain. I dislike Overeem. I'm okay with JDS but not that okay. Roy Nelson's a meme. Struve is a meme. Mark Hunt is a meme. Bigfoot is a chinless meme. Barnett is old as balls and irrelevant. Arlovski has been exposed time and time again. Fedor is a can crusher.

Only two left are Stipe and Werdum and until Stipe gets another title defense on the table I can't grant him Boy status under the legislation of the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Why doesn't a fighter like Khabib get McGregors pay then? Cause nobody gives a shit about him and the UFC would go bankrupt

>after usada look completely different

HW is so stale. Hope Verhoeven signs with a great camp like Jackson Wink or something and goes balls deep in wrestling/bjj,

>the UFC would go bankrupt
>while currently paying less than half the revenue to fighters that all sports teams pay their players
>falling for this meme
Cant wait for the unions to come in and destroy their little oligarchy

She gets shit on way too much by menimist nerds with cheeto fingers. Boy for life.

>after usada look completely different

>Verhoeven
Dude, if he has the minimum TDD, he'd decimate the division.

Wish him and Badr Hari jumped ship already. K1 isn't as fun as it used to be 8 years ago.

Is Le Banner still a thing?

He looks identical thanks for proving my point you stupid fuck

While I want fighter unionization as much as the next guy, this will not make fighters who don't draw get more money just for being "better fighters". That's just not how it works

hope dana is just memeing about khabib getting the shit next

do you guys really want to see khabib wrestlefucking everyone for 5 rounds every defense

>only top 10 heavyweights exist

I thought the british stereotype was jacked teeth not fucked up eyesight

It will make everyone get more money which is better than what we have now, big talkers will continue to get more attention from casuals

I do, to see the person who can overcome that style is the most interesting thing to me

Pretty much

He really does look the same though, did you realise that before you posted the pic?

Like I said, I'm not digging into the past and I'm trying to stick to the UFC.

Name someone else. Go ahead. Name someone deserving of boy status.

Gleison Tibau already did it

He doesn't have visible the 2 upper abs in right picture

And that pic was pre-USADA and under different lighting

>I thought the british stereotype was jacked teeth not fucked up eyesight
Fucking decimated lmao.

>Netherlands has bantz
You live you learn.

The best Heavyweight in MMA, of course

Pretty sure he looks more ripped on left than right there Muhammed.

The left pic is just before the McGregor fight you dumb cunt how do you not even know which side is which. Right pic is before the Mendes rematch in 2014. Kill yourself.

>Great Britain cucked the fuck out

Lmao what a fucking goof you are.

The right one is pre-usada.

JLB retired a while ago in a bad fashion, namely after being dominated and getting a robbery dec

Brb please done meme without me

Thanks

lol

>Dude, if he has the minimum TDD, he'd decimate the division.
this is such a stupid opinion

Regardless of me being wrong on the pic cause clearly he wears reebok in that pic. I'll take that on the chin since my chins made of granite and no faggot from uk can come close to rocking me. People like Joe Rogan said the same though. Also i just googled jose aldo before and after usada.

Got some good (you) b8 for the next read. You'll know it when you see it.

Yeah. As stated before i just googled it and didnt look at the pic. There literall was uproar about it though rogan being caught saying the shit. Alright than its appearently bizarro world and aldo is the only hue who looks more jacked after usada?

Rogan is a dopehead.

Aldo looks identical on those pictures.

Rogan is a drug addled retard who says dumb shit constantly, recently he said Nate was intentionally falling down after McGregor hit him in the rematch, do you believe that too?
>Also i just googled jose aldo before and after usada.
Next time, just don't post.

Fucking kek.

Wew lad.

I heard Aerts made a small comeback, but I can't be arsed to check if it's true.

I used to fucking love K1. I'd watch it on parallel with UFC when I was a kid, saddens me it became the clusterfuck it is.

Same can be said about Badr Hari. They are both heaps ahead in terms of striking, with some wrestling and jitz to boost for the fuck of it they'd find success int he UFC.

Of course it's too late, but still.

Women's Strawweight
>who cares lol

Women's Bantamweight
>who cares lol

Flyweight
>turbo manlets who cares lol

Bantamweight
>LMAO

Featherweight
>Aldo

Lightweight
>RDA

Welterweight
Nate

Middleweight
>Anderson

Light Heavyweight
>Jones

Heavyweight
>Werdum

The uproar was about Rogan being a fucking idiot ( again).

>her, 5'11
>me 5'5
WHY DOES EVERYTHING SUCK SO MUCH

Great job at nitpicking something that was almost irrelevant to what i asked though. And despite the fact i was atleast wrong on my pic, i knew people would jump on the aldo SJW defense team and catch me some good ol' (you)'s. Are you even allowed to be on the internet right now tho? I thought your moms muslim bull only let you on the internet 1 hour a day.

Fighters can train TDD for years and still get taken down. Mark Hunt's been training it since 2004 and Stipe snatched his lead leg time and again with ease. The "Mike Tyson with six months of sprawl training" meme is a just that, a meme. It takes an insanely long amount of time to get good at anything in MMA, time neither of those guys have if they want to fight decent to good tier opposition in the next two years.

Badr is a hyper aggresive steroid junkie though.
I'd rather see young verhoeven prosper

She's 5'3"

Verhoven is a hack. Heavyweight kickboxing is dead.

New thead when? Usually its early not late.

>I was only trolling for (You)s
You said some bullshit, spoke out of turn, desperately grabbed for a source (that directly contradicted your argument), and looked like a fucking fool. It's over.

Is he the new fedor?

>Decent fighter that decides to crush cans to preserve his record.
Why do Russians do this shit?

Dude chill, you posted a pic that didn't support what you were saying, take it on the chin without spamming Cred Forums memes

Fedor beat the best in the world for quite a while. Minakov will come to the UFC eventually, he'd be there now if Bellator weren't negotiating with him.

That's why I said it's too late, lad.

A GSP comes along every thousand years, a guy with no basic wrestling training who can master it so well he dominates wrestlers.

They should've done it sooner instead of going into K1.

He's 27. Like I said, unless the guy's some GSP who can magically wrestle and have turbo TDD, I don't see it happening.

Which makes me sad because he's one of the few reasons I still tune into K1 these days.

>Only put it in to get (you)'s
>I did fuck up on the pic though.

Fyi id rather be cowboy that lives a cool live fights like 5 times a year then be the autismo burn victim

Large amounts of money
Apparently 2 Mil for a Wanderlei fight

Cowboy is constantly broke and will probably break his neck waterskiing or some shit. Aldo made enough money from the McGregor fight that he could've retired comfortably there and then, he's coming back because he wants redemption.

NEW

Where do i deny that? I specifically admit i was wrong on that part(the picture)
We need more good MMA gyms. Theres a local one i wanted to join but their ground game is krav maga instead of bjj. Fuck that ineffective jew shit.

Imagine BTFOing yourself this hard

Follow me into the new thread, buddeh

Yeah wasnt happy about that.
Then i reminded myself im 6'4 with an 8.5" dick. Feels good

>but mma is so brutal, muh boxing sweet science faggotry

NL has always had bantz, all those assholes in like three square miles of """dry""" land, all they do is squabble.

>muh dick muhfugga
lmaobud