Mexico strikes again

Mexico strikes again

A nephew of Angel Maria Villar, the spanish football chief, former fifa vicepresident and UEFA president was kidnaped and killed in Mexico DF even though he paid.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799166/Spanish-football-chief-s-niece-kidnapped-killed-Mexican-gang-family-paid-8-000-ransom-demanding.html

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/futbol/2016/09/20/57e18e4c268e3e41708b46a9.html
clarin.com/policiales/Conmocion-Jujuy-crimen-folclorista_0_1652834807.html
tn.com.ar/internacional/economist-califico-rosario-como-la-capital-argentina-del-crimen_724643
radiobrisas.com/2016/09/21/detuvieron-a-otras-dos-personas-vinculadas-al-crimen-de-la-mujer-encontrada-en-una-valija-en-la-autovia-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now to cure his depression he will refball Barça to the league and to the Cup

This is the fucko
To be honest I hate him and would be happy if he was killed but not the nephew, she's innocent

Isolated narco attack, nothing to see here folk! Mexico is a fine place to vacation ! [spoiler]:^^)[/spoiler]

shame it wasn't villar himself

>villar
>league
>barça
why are all halalfags subhuman?

according to mexican officials, the family paid less than requested and those bastards killed her.
marca.com/futbol/2016/09/20/57e18e4c268e3e41708b46a9.html

what a great and beautiful nation

EEEEEEH PUTAAAA

Maybe villar wasn't aware of the situation, he has more than enough money to pay any ransom

They recommend to bring less money because as soon as they see that you can pay what they ask they just ask for more

hey Raidersbros.... how scared are you that we play in Mexico?

that advice worked well for the victim

why has he in Toluca anyway? I'd understand going to like every other place but not there

BUILD

MAUER

JETZT

faggot

>help connecting the chain
>still get bitched at

classy ameridoops

eeeeeeeh puto

probably chicano

I dont want to judge, I just translated the official statement
the only sure thing is that they killed her

>mexican intelectuals

>Peso hits its lowest value in history
>Gas and electricity still on the rise despite of Peña's """" promises""""
>Now this
I'm not gonna go like the self-hating faggots saying "hurr we suck", I love my country but holy shit every day it's harder to do that.

She was most likely looking for drugs and got in contact with drug dealers, so it was her fault.

she was in mexico, so it was her fault

WALL

Fuck off

Fuck I was planning to go to Cancun this winter. Definitely not going now

nah brah, mexico is the safest country in the entire world so long as you don't deal with the wrong people :DD

t. Mexican shilling for his shitcountry

Sorry to break your Cred Forums narrative but many tourists don't get killed just like that, they are most likely ignoring the right narrative and ignoring the fact that she most likely got in contact with those people for other reasons before getting kidnapped.

>he couldn't afford 8k euro after all the bribing he's taken from cacalona

What a joke.

so what?
This sounds like daily life in any south american nation, not sure why this even makes the news

see

Actually, it didnt in Mexico

nah, your country is a shithole no matter how you spin it

Not him, this place IS a shithole, that's undeniable, but knowing where you live, not being careful usually leads to that shit, she probably lowered her guard at some point.
t.Mexican living on Tamaulipas, the best state to get your head cut

PROTIP: You're also a shithole.

You're not any different, don't pretend to be a saint.

clarin.com/policiales/Conmocion-Jujuy-crimen-folclorista_0_1652834807.html

>a singer got stabbed and killed in Argentina

tn.com.ar/internacional/economist-califico-rosario-como-la-capital-argentina-del-crimen_724643

>Rosario the capital city of crime in Argentina (including drug deals and other crimes)

>radiobrisas.com/2016/09/21/detuvieron-a-otras-dos-personas-vinculadas-al-crimen-de-la-mujer-encontrada-en-una-valija-en-la-autovia-2

>two people responsible for the murder of a woman have been captures.

You're also the same, retard.

Scary

Why would they short change the kidnappers? It's not a lot of money and they can afford to pay it

>Soccer ballerinas faked a beheading

This semen slurping sport isn't for me guys

Carr Watt and Osweiler are toast since they'll be the only white people there

So why did you cucks vote Peña? Wasn't the guy before him actually changing shit and challenging the (already ingrained, sadly) cartel culture?

You can't re elect in Mexico

Dr.Fuentes confirmed link with the Mexican Cartel.

No but seriously, fuck these subhumans

No but you could vote for someone that isn't Peña. Someone that could continue what the other guy was working on. The decision was right in front of you fucks yet you decided to pine on some cartel state puppet that bends over to the worst parts of USA """revolutionary""" culture.

When will Mexicans put their idiotic false pride away and let the US army deal with the narcos?

Your country gets shittier everyday and the only solution you have seemingly come up with is jumping the border and fleeing to the US (which won't be so easy anymore if Americans elect Trump)

>implying cia is not providing arms in exchange for guns to narco cartels
america has no interest in stopping the cartels

*in exchange for drugs

>implying america didn't cause this shit

That's the logical step. But great part of the population has barely any education and would vote what the TV says, even his wife is a well know tv soap opera "actress". Plus, it's hard to know how to resolve the cartels issues. Last guy send the army and a fucking 2% of the population died and shit still there.

>i got my retarded opinions from Cred Forums: the post

Learn more about Colombia, the US interventionism in there and the aftermath before posting retarded crap like that.

Cartels here fight more for the distribution routes. There are addict faggots here, but the gain is minimal. The Market is the US, not some faggots that pay in pesos.
You don't get randomly killed here, girl was in some shit or with the wrong guys.

inb4 the wall just got 10 feet higher

>I love the arbitrary political entity that I was born in even if it lies and steals

holy fuck guys nationalism is so 20th century, fucking retarded Cred Forumscucks latching on to any cheap piece of pride they can find