PEP BTFO

>Dimitri Seluk: “When Toure left Barcelona to come to Man City, Guardiola told him he was leaving for a shit team."
>"Now, Guardiola has come to this shit team. Guardiola likes money more than football. I will not apologise to Guardiola. That’s 100 percent sure.”

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/pep-guardiola-told-yaya-toure-manchester-city-was-a-s-team-when-he-left-barcelona-dimitri-seluk-a7320116.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1470906/pep-guardiola-sensationally-took-a-pay-cut-to-take-over-premier-league-giants-manchester-city-as-manager/
theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/08/yaya-toure-reacts-angrily-to-not-being-named-african-footballer-of-the-year-reports
my.mixtape.moe/qjzicd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pep guardiola al-qatari
>like money more than football
no shit

no one cares

go back to sleep amerifat, it's yuro hours now

this is some weird beef. toure can't possibly win can he? he can only look like more and more of a cunt and damage what's left of his career. can't really see what his agent thinks he can get of it desu

He won't be played until he gets shipped of to China probably

Now seems a weird time for them to start shittalking the club/manager since city look like they don't need him at all

500k PW at Atletico Beijing.

>Pep being a hypocrite
no surprise here

>chill out in training while still getting paid 400k per month
>transfer to Chinese or Arabic retirement league and earn some more cash before ending your career

sounds pretty comfy to me

>Guardiola likes money more than football

Pretty rich coming from an agent

Toure won't play, Pep made his decision. He also won't get another rewarding contract like this anymore (age 33), so he threatens to be a cunt until the contract is over OR he gets released for a big compensation ( which will also benefit his agent). Money makes the world go round. He doesn't care about the club.

>pep calls man city shit
>becomes manager of man city
>will most likely win the league and do ok in the CL

whats your point?, he called a team shit and is going to make said shit team better, seems pretty based to me..

Pep is looking like a pretty big cunt now. As a United fan, i'm just sitting back and lol'ing. Hahahaha. That's how it sounds.

Is this a bad thing?

more like toure's career btfo

>mouyes as manager
>poop looks like a cunt haha
lel

>Guardiola likes money more than football.

Barcelona/Buyern/Mancity

really!?! fooled me

>pep looks like a cunt haha
do me a favour mate. Everybody in Manchester (even the utd fans I know) respect him for shitting all over Toure and his cuntbag agent

Mourinho did nothing wrong.

Yeah but he looks pretty bad now calling Yaya a fat shit.

not at all, he's letting Toure off lightly

honestly, watch Toure in any one game last season. He was an embarassment.

I mean, let's be honest, City were shit. That's cool. The fans don't mind admitting that. But as long as a player tried hard for (most of) the 90, then fuck it, it doesn't matter

That's why Toure ambling about was such an insult. If Silva and the rest can put in the effort why can't he?

Tbqh Pep should tell him to delete his boots, anything else is a let off

city BTFO.

Toure has been shit since 2-3 years ago. That semifinal with Madrid he was literally walking around the field (even if he was injured). Also no one can deny that Pep is much better manager than all the fuck who have been in charge of City since it became an oil burning dollar team.

To me Toure isn't the cunt here. Got dicked on at Barca and now Pep is doing the same thing. Agent is annoyed at said actions and has called Pep out.

I mean he called Shitty shit. That's what looks pretty cunty.

anyone have that quote where Toure pulled the race card on muh ballon d'or?

B-B-BUT POOP SAID IT WAS ALWAYS HIS DREAM TO WORK FOR CITY

I thought BBC was supposed to do the dicking.

>toure pulled the race card
that was his agent. what a lad.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1470906/pep-guardiola-sensationally-took-a-pay-cut-to-take-over-premier-league-giants-manchester-city-as-manager/

he did? ayyyyy lmao

his lowest was when his brother died and he ended up blaming city for whatever reason

t. Tahir Bilgic

I don't see how this is making anyone but yaya and his agent look bad

He's always saying there aren't enough Africans in the Ballon d'Or except African players are all shit

Trying to get released early for 5mil payout

>jew club paying more than shitty

Right.

>Toure
>not a dick in general
Pick one.

theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/08/yaya-toure-reacts-angrily-to-not-being-named-african-footballer-of-the-year-reports

Pep was the highest paid manager in the world at Buyern

So he took a paycut at Buyern and then took another paycut at Shitty and is still the highest paid manager in the world? That's amazing. How much was he on at Barca? 25mil?

t. Wing-Chang Hon

I know Cred Forums devolves into bad autism reddit now, normie american football hours are the best

don't think he took a paycut from barcelona to bayern

>people falling for this bait post

The current state of Cred Forums is scary

He just wants to prove that he is the best mager ever and that his tactics are unmatched.Soon he will try to win a WC.Most likely with Brazil

That's what Rumenigger was saying when he first arrived though.

Maybe it's part of the marketing to sell this faggot.

>Most likely with Brazil
they wont let him, he tried already and the Brazillian FA is retard central

>Rumenigger
into the trash it goes

>Trusting a single word coming from Karl-Heinz "Rolex-Kalle" Rummenigge
not a good idea pal

Wait... who doesn't?

>Rolex-Kalle

kek

Jesus it's like watching a child kick and scream in the sweets aisle in the supermarket when their parents say no

People should be applauding Pep for laying down the law on a player that hasn't performed for 2 seasons and his cunt of an agent

>says club didn't get yaya a cake when it's on video them presenting him with a cake
>said yaya wants to leave and yaya comes out saying he doesn't want to leave
>says yaya is going to leave between every season

Why does anyone believe this fat cunt again?
It's funny I suppose. I don't know any city fans that still want yaya to be part of the first team with the way they're playing, he just doesn't suit the high intensity game guardiola has them playing, and anyone that has seen him play in the last 5 years would know this

This
Hilarious that people are even entertaining someone with the history that agent has
Oh right, it's Pep obsessed a/sp/ies

Cred Forums's desire to be contrarian is at war with its desire to be Cred Forums jr and hate black players

He got dicked on at Barca for being a cunt.

He got dicked on at Barcelona because he was getting outperformed by a 20 year old Busquets and spent every living second crying to the media about not playing.

And now he's just getting dicked on for being fat, lazy and useless.

underrated post tbqh

After seeing Toure in the last champion's league match barely fucking moving, he can fuck off, he's literally fucking dead to me. What a fucking embarrassment that was

This. I'm surprised his agent didn't bring race/religion card into this already.

>this is some weird beef. toure can't possibly win can he? he can only look like more and more of a cunt and damage what's left of his career. can't really see what his agent thinks he can get of it desu
Toure's agent is just a cunt

Remember the birthday cake, that did nothing but upset the club

>collecting extremely overpaid wages
>has to just show up for training
>will leave for China where he can do whatever he wants

Seems like toure is the winner 2bh

my.mixtape.moe/qjzicd.mp4

>Rooney
>didn't make it pass the first man

He meant to do it
English Iniesta tßh

Did he though? That's just what Yaya's agent is saying, and he's been known to talk loads of shit. He said that Txiki Bergistan said the exact same thing to Yaya when he wanted to go to City.

And I really doubt either Txiki or Pep gave half a shit what club Yaya went to, since they didn't really want or need him in that Barca team.

>MUH CAKE

Fuck off, Yaya, you fat babby