NYJ:Eric Decker: No concern about Week 3 status
CHI:Bears' Cutler day to day with sprained thumb
CHI:Bears ILB Danny Trevathan needs thumb surgery
SD:Chargers expected to sign Dexter McCluster
MIA:Report: Arian Foster dealing with strained groin
SEA:C-Mike looks like he 'shot out of a cannon'

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RapSheet/status/778588313129193472
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000706657/article/giants-buccaneers-among-likely-new-playoff-teams-in-2016
youtu.be/sVN2qel45C8
elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/film-study/2016/04/70241/film-study-joey-bosas-fit-in-san-diegos-3-4-defense
youtube.com/watch?v=7B8wL_Sju3I
12up.com/posts/3809390-cowboys-qb-dak-prescott-set-an-obscure-nfl-record
twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/778725420757757955
twitter.com/NateUlrichABJ/status/778699555332169728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOAT

naw that's Montana, never lost an owl

>fitz
>magic

Choose only one, then kys.

Autistic faggot detected.

Never went to 6 neither

>4 super bowl wins
>most by an NFL QB
Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw both also had 4. But let's pretend they dont exist so system babby looks good

yeah only because billy cundiff cant hit chip shot field goals

Would have only put the game into OT not given us a win. Ravens could have won in OT but it wasn't a given

Let's not forget the tuck rule game, spygate, deflategate, and the fact that Vinatieri was the one winning the first three, and Pete Caroll giftwrapped the 4th

>Pete Carroll giftwrapped the 4th

How to spot a casual

Brock Osweiler is ranked 29th in QB rating. 3 TDs and 3 Picks. Will he get better?

>yfw vikings win owl
>yfw the first rounder is practically a second rounder
>yfw bridgewater healthy
>trade bradford for 2 first rounders
>bridgewater helps repeat for title

Vikings couldn't win with the Purple People Eaters and Fran Tarkenton. What makes you think they could win with Bradford and Bridgewater?

he's played better than his numbers show. Remember he only started something like 15 games in college and 7 for the Broncos last year. Dude has a long way to go before we know how good he will be so don't be too cynical about his play this year especially with Miller just coming in and a bunch of young WRs

I think the Texans will win 8+ games and maybe take the division but next year is when you'll get to see what he can really do and if he can be a proper franchise QB

One of the best defenses in the league, top RB still respected when in the game, emerging WR, treadwell about to get snaps to give better options.

They beat the packers w/o best CB, AP and a QB who joined 10 days ago.

protip: Sammy Sleeves hasn't played a full season in years

yeah i was stunned, bradford was only there like less than 2 weeks and he already had a good enough grip on the vikings offense to be able to get the better of a dom caper's defense.

Trends are not truths.

>people seem to forget the fact that the Packers defense is pretty fucking awful
>everyone thinks Bradford is GOAT now
Why is this a meme

AD is done. Dude has looked like shit since the second half of last season and now he's injured

The win over the Packers and Bradfords play are both promising but the Packers were on the road and their top CB was out too don't forget. Not trying to be a cunt just don't get your hopes up when It's this early in the season. No fans should be talking playoffs after week 2

Bradshaw is the biggest D baby in NFL history. Montana was good, but it's not wrong to say 4 = most, the statement is true for all three.

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 2

1. Steelers (+1)
2. Broncos (+1)
3. Patriots (-2)
4. Cardinals (+2)
5. Panthers
6. Vikings (+4)
7. Texans (+5)
8. Giants (+5)
9. Bengals (-2)
10. Seahawks (-6)
11. Ravens (+3)
12. Chiefs (-3)
13. Jets (+2)
14. Packers (-6)
15. Cowboys (+5)
16. Falcons (+8)
17. Raiders (-4)
18. Lions (-1)
19. Eagles (+6)
20. Redskins (-4)
21. Colts (-3)
22. Bucs (-3)
23. Chargers (+6)
24. Saints (-2)
25. Titans (+5)
26. 49ers
27. Rams (+4)
28. Bills (-7)
29. Jaguars (-6)
30. Bears (-3)
31. Dolphins (-3)
32. Browns

>there are still people who think Bridgewater is a good qb

twitter.com/RapSheet/status/778588313129193472
>The #Patriots have done extensive preparation over the past few days to get WR Julian Edelman ready as the backup QB. It may actually happen
P L E A S E G O D

>puts his favorite team down 6 slots because they lost one divison game

its like you arn't a fan or something

Bradshaw had to to carry his team for their last two owls since the NFL had nerfed defenses

>giants move up in top 10

have they even faced a real team yet?

Post Stafford

>ameer abdullah on injured reserve

It's not fair bros

Who would you put above the Giants?

Their defence especially their secondary has played great and Victor Cruz has shown up big in both games back from injury so far. Giants have arguably the best WR corps in the NFL

ye ye

I'm hoping his passing stats count and I can still put him as wr in fantasy desu

Is Ameer a bust?

>Muslim
Hr deserved it
And you won't be getting a good rb in the draft either
Fournette McCaffrey cook perine et all will not be taken by the loins

Nah, he was looking greatly improved until his foot blew up. At least Riddick is decent, and I'm curious see how the new guy Washington works out. He looked good in preseason, but that's preseason. Still, 8 games without Abdullah sucks, hopefully his foot will heal. It wasn't broken, so I suspect they are just being cautious.

half the teams in the league

>8. Giants (+5)
The Giants put up 417 yards, sure.
But they scored no offensive touchdowns, and fumbled 3 times. Their only TD came from a blocked field goal return, and Brown kicked 3 FGs for the other 9 points. Not even their defense really won them that game, just special teams.
In fact the Giants is the first team in over a decade to have -3 turnover differential, score no offensive tds, and still win a game.

Too bad the cheating will keep him out of the Hall until he dies like Kenny Stabler

You're a lions fan, you should be used to things being unfair by now

In the past nine Vikings games AP has averaged about 3.5 YPC so as sad as it is to see I think he's done, it's like watching 2015 Peyton

>tfw have Riddick in PPR league
feelin fine

Eight games might as well mean the entire season. Dwayne is getting a golden opportunity and he better take advantage of it because he's's a 7th rounder and he's got a lot to prove

I would argue that AZ has a better corps, but I am a homer.

In all seriousness how would you rank them throughout the league, top 5 to 10?

But teams for some reason don't realize that :^)

So imagine when their skill position guys hang on to the ball. That's a powerhouse team in the making

You havin a laff? Look, I fucking hate brady but you're retarded if you think he's not unanimously getting in first ballot

Probably 7th since we still don't know how their O line will hold up against a dominant D line. Apart from that I'm feeling pretty good about their Superbowl chances this year

also I'd put the Giants above the Cards only because OBJ is more dominant than Fitz at this stage in his career. Cards are 5 deep at the position though. Would like to see Nelson get more playing time

Do we ff advice here?

Matt Ryan (@NO) over Cam (vs Minn)?

Ken didn't cheat. The league hates the Raiders which is why Tom Flores isn't in the hall yet.

She looks like she smells.

I aint scurrd.

Maned Cats

matty ice, that game is built to be a shoot out, cam is never a bad option because of his rushing but viking games are usually low scoring

I would go with Matt. If the Raiders could beat the Saints defense and the Falcons beat the Raiders, then the Falcons can beat the Saints.

yes, not just yet but we will look back on him that way

Can't go wrong with either choice but I'd say Ryan

Vikings shut down memeiota

Will probably limit scam

Go with matty ice, seeing the raiders had 35pts against them.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. Got Matt off waivers this week, guys in my league are usually solid but they've gone full retard this year.

This season is starting off a lot like the 91 did. I'm looking forward to some meme magic

Matural Ice or carson palmer vs bills?
no big difference right

Is Stafford the next Matty ice?

An elite QB that never wins anything?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

>Ken didn't cheat
Didn't mean to imply that m8 but for some reason voters waited forever to vote him in. If Kenny didn't get in on the first ballot Brady and his hundreds of cheating scandals ain't getting in on the first ballot either.

Seems like a fair assessment. You went to your first game recently right? How was it?

Stabler was great but he was never close to Brady's Level

It's because of the drugs. My father used to party with him back in his prime and he told me he never knew anyone who could do as much coke as he could. He could also get blackout drunk too.

yep, as long as quinn resigns him (pls)
lions seasons always have that, either for or against us, it's memetastic good times

Stabler was the Brady of left handed QBs imho.

Please staff don't leave, he's got more heart and grit than almost anyone

I know OP is memeing but I'm down with Fitzdragon.

Na heading to NY in 3 weeks to watch Ravens @ Giants and maybe Ravens @ Jets if I have enough

he really is the fucking guy

It's always against us. A season hasn't been for us since 1957

>Homo
Into the trash it goes

Who becomes interim head coach after if you've already fired the OC, and the assistant head coach is your twin brother? Asking for a friend.

remember 2 years ago in London when we went offsides on a ~50 yard game winning FG that Prater missed so we got a re-do from 5 yards back and he made it?

That means we suck so bad that we won
Pure, lions only, patented meme magic

pain is my domain

i call it the court of hurt

If Jimmy G. was able to earn 0.5 in ppr week 1, Edelman should be able to earn passing yards

shoo shoo pedo

he looks like his mom just finished dressing him for sunday school

Who do you all have next? Also I know last week sucked, but I still see a bright future for Jameis.

I think it's the pants, something is off but I don't know what

There's more evidence Manning took performance enhancing drugs than that Brady ever cheated. I mean, we're talking about a guy that won't even cheat on his diet.

I want to tie Brady up and force-feed him strawberries.

he has a baggy 90's suit on

the los angeles rams come to tampa next

his most consistent faults are his slow starts and inconsistency from game to game, the latter of which i suppose can be expected because the offense, and jameis especially, is young

it looks several sizes too large

he needs to visit a tailor

The entire suit is too big
>Shoulders wider than his
>Arms longer than his
>Waist wider than his
>Inseam 1.5" too long
>Pants baggy af
>Fucking penny loafers

>There's more evidence Manning took performance enhancing drugs
But the evidence is literally zero

To be fair, that was the style of the time -- for whatever raisin.

Should I play Giants D (v Redskins) or Ravens D (v Jags) in fantasy

so was there a 90's theme to the shoot or was this purely incidental

He's admitted to having HGH delivered to his house "for a friend".

Giants pass rush looks legit and CousINTs is still starting

He has clown-sized shoes to fill and like you said, he's young. Same thing with Mariota. I hope to see great things from both of them a few year from now.

I vote for Giants.

Should I go Denver (vs Cinci) or LA (vs Tampa)?

he is above having a fashion sense

Seahawks and Bills lost division games and dropped 6 and 7 spots respectively. Your argument is invalid.

I guess in retrospect I could have put them at 9 under the Bengals. First couple weeks are tough to judge cause you can't rely on past season's results anymore.

denver at home is hard to bench

>Elite Quarterbacks Edition

>>>
>Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)16:52:43 No.71387975 ▶
They are playing in Cinci this week

my bust, he did write it wrong then, tho.

>the camera pans on Rodgers after he gets sacked/fumbles/throws an interception
>my fucking face when every god damn time

Zero evidence of that

>my fucking face when he yells at a receiver for an INT that was obviously his own fault

I indeed did. Both of my defenses are playing away.

Rodgers should do a commercial for Butterfinger after that pathetic excuse of a performance Sunday night.

has he entered the 2005-2006 favre portion of his career?

will he be a jet soon?

When his 3rd stringer wins 2 games and the him and Brady are both injured the next, and they bring in Neo from the replacements and he takes them to the playoffs, will the Brady is the reason they're good meme die?

Maybe.

And then Hundley will be the next great Packer QB.

Patriots fans aren't even really into this season yet, all the pats fans on my news feed are talking red sox right now

honestly out of the four new england teams the patriots probably have the most fans who aren't associated with new england in any way

Fair weather fans incarnate.

Post them.

>jets fan
>in this climate

I'm sorry.

No, what made it t meme worthy is that the falcons coach didn't decline the penalty which gave us the second chance in the first place

>jest fan
>hates the seahawks more than the patriots
with you on the fins hate tho, i only ever root for the pats when they play the fins

How do you get the Phins to 10 wins?

makes sense though, i hate the seakeks for giving the pats a ring

get better players

My hate for the Patriots subsided over the years. I used to really hate them and thought their cheating was fucking ridiculous, then I realized every team more or less cheats. Yeah Tom Brady whines all the time, but at the end of the day if he were on my team I wouldn't blame him for it. Their "fans" are still annoying though.

nope, looking back it actually was a delay of game which is not decline-able. AND it was a BS call apparently.

Meme magic

desu I'd respect the Pats more if their fans at least owned up to the cheating like the Raiders did but they're the biggest crybaby hypocrites on the planet

>3rd down
>defender see play broken up
>defender eases up thinking QB is surrendering himself and doesn't want to give the 1st down on penalty
>QB hits him
>"OMG STAFF IS GOD"

so you're a cuck?

I had mine formatted differently

>AP out 3-4 months following surgery
Kek

>tfw no qb

>First Take has 4 people on
>TALK OVER EACH OTHER DEAFENINGLY: THE SHOW

Nobody likes a team that wins as much as the pats, but its better than a team like the seahawks or panthers

Template

Who's the girl?

(you)

If we really need a running back on the team that will average 1.6YPC so badly we have Asiata

what if ap gets cut and then takes the Blount role in the pats offense next season

me

I 100% agree.

How does me showing some empathy towards the hate that they get make me a cuck? You ever notice how no one ever hates on shitty teams? Truth is, if people didn't hate the Patriots for cheating, they'd hate them for something else because at the end of the day they are a dynasty. As a Jets fan, I can't deny that.

Now do I have to like it? Fuck no, and I don't. Like the guy I replied to above, I would hate the Patriots way less if their fans accepted the fact that they cheated to win. EVERY team cheats one way or another, arguably some more than others. Pumping in crowd noise, fucking with headsets, or screwing with the game balls. The fact that they keep saying shit like "N-no, muh gas law" when in the text messages the EM was literally refereed to as "The Deflator" pisses me off to no end. Patsfags are the black lives matter of the NFL, no matter what happens their chant of "TOM BRADY DINDU NUFFIN" will shatter any facts you throw at them.

If you guys want a washed up running back so badly I'm sure you can coax Marshawn Lynch out of retirement

it worked with Corey Dillon

Is Brees officially better than Marino?

Corey Dillon was younger and had far less mileage on him in 2004

Brees
>ring
Marino
>no ring
Yes.

Led his team to a ring. Marino is an overrated joke. Trent Dilfer is better than him too.

David carr has a ring.

David Carr would have been as good as Derek is had he had an oline.

yeah just putting an example out there, AP could probably give the Pats some production, but no where near CDs 1600 yards

Carr had the highest sack percentage in nfl history right?

Yes. He got sacked like 72 times in one season.

>comparing one system baby to two other system babies

He's Coming

Can he punt the ball 90 yards though?

Help me win my office pool for week 3 Cred Forums
Can the Vikings stump Cam?

>queens entire gameplan is Hand the ball off to AD
>AD gets BTFO

good luck staying ahead of the bears in the north desu

Terry Bradshaw had God on his side.

So how has Brock Lobster been Texan's fans? Just a brief look at his stat sheet seems hes throwing too many INT.

He won against the Chiefs due to poor ball handling on the Chiefs side, I think he threw two picks that game, at least one was in the red zone.

>queens entire gameplan is Hand the ball off to AD
>2-0 with AD getting 50 yards on 31 attempts

This is a meme. David Carr himself has admitted his bust status is his own fault because he didn't spend enough time trying to better himself either physically or mentally. He would have busted even if the Texans weren't complete shit.

Only people who don't watch the team think Peterson going down is a big loss to the Vikings

Texans
Cardinals
Titans
Giants
Dolphins
Ravens
Packers
Bengals
Panthers
Bucs
49ers
Chiefs
Chargers
Eagles
Cowboys
Saints

MNF points = 65

>Donte Moncrief out 4-6 weeks

Luck is gonna need a huge second half of this season for the Colts to make the playoffs

Pretty sure 7-9 will win that division

You really think the Packers will win after that shit show?

Lol no, Texans will actually finish with a winning record

>Arrest warrant served for Browns WR Josh Gordon after he failed to respond to subpoenas in paternity case

>Vikings signed RB Ronnie Hillman, formerly of the Broncos.

>Hillman led the 2015 Broncos in rushing with 863 yards and seven touchdowns, but he was far too inconsistent and fumbled the ball three times. He was beat out by rookie Devontae Booker and Kapri Bibbs behind C.J. Anderson at final cuts in Denver. Hillman will slide in as the Vikings' No. 3 back and could make a move up the depth chart in short order if Matt Asiata and/or Jerick McKinnon struggle in the wake of Adrian Peterson's (likely) season-ending knee surgery.

cool, replace one fumble prone running back with another. great job.

Is Rodgers the most-overrated QB currently playing?

JUST

No that's Andrew Luck

Duh.

>Vikings' Matt Kalil placed on IR, likely season ending

Ronnie Hillman is such a fuck up, anytime he would get ball in the red zone Broncos had to kick field goals

Legitimately a bigger loss than AP and Kalil sucks

>imfastasfuckboy.webm

We were doing that with Peterson taking the handoff anyway

>us

I think Luck's aura is finally wearing down with pundits.

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000706657/article/giants-buccaneers-among-likely-new-playoff-teams-in-2016

>) New York Giants

>This is the only team on this list that is really a cinch.

What did he mean by this?

>cuckaneers
lol

>>Giants

Elite:
>Brady
>Roethlisberger
>Rodgers
>Brees
>Eli

Almost elite:
>Rivers

On their way to becoming elite, but haven't hit that mark yet
>Cam
>Flacco
>Dalton
>Stafford
>Russell Wilson

Average-slightly above average tier:
>Tannehill
>Tyrod
>Matt Ryan
>Cutler
>Carson Palmer
>Alex Smith
>Fitzpatrick

Promising future tier:
>Derek Carr
>Captain Kirk
>Bortles
>Mariota
>Winston
>Dallas Dak
>Wentz
>Bridgewater (if no more injuries)

Just filling in until their team drafts a franchise quarterback:
>anybody starting for Cleveland this year
>Blaine Gabbert
>Case Keenum
>Trevor Siemian

Why does the NFCE shitpost so much?

should i trade for t.y.hitlton?

>Rodgers
>Elite

Just stop dude

>Eli
>Elite

because their games are nationally televised the most so they get big heads

>it real

Dammit I forgot Luck.

Luck is:
>on his way to becoming elite, but hasn't hit that mark yet

>tyrod
>not in the last tier

i wish my qb wasn't a nig

put garoppolo in there 2bh

This. This SO hard.

because we have two (2) 2 (two) and 0 teams?

suck it everyone but the AFCE

>Rodgers
Is this 2011?

why do u hate ur team so much dude

>Eli Manning leading the lead in completion percentage
>3 at minimum great-tier receivers
>Elite Gaurd/Center combo
>Defense that has DRC playing as the FOURTH CB
>Landon Collins and rookie/inexperienced safeties playing out of their minds
>A defense hitting hard even when passes are seldom completed

Yea there's some hype. That hype is going to get worse when the Giants start 5-0.

I firmly believe Rodgers problem for the last couple of years has been poor coaching/play calling and no attempt from the team to surround him with better talent.

Is it possible for the bears to be good?
Im tired of getting black out drunk every time they play.

Simian played much better than Gabbert, Keenum and >browns qb, he may turn out to be CEO of game management like Smeth

think you are just an alcoholic and the bears is your excuse

>retards talking about things they know nothing about.

>people drafted gordon instead of corey coleman

Because I hate myself.

Muh excuses

And here come the apologists

>it's the team's fault that Rodger fumbles and throws INTs

Hahaha, Rodgers apologists are fucking disgusting.

>describeing this entire general

I wanted Coleman but he got scooped up right before my pick

What was your earliest football memory that made you angry. I remember watching the Immaculate Reception happen live and I was crying my eyes out.

well they did run nearly the same pass play over and over again on Waynes, and what do you know he picked it off eventually.

the playcalling for the packers has always been shit but rodgers and nelson arent covering it up anymore now that they are regressing

not worth mentioning tier because Houstons defense is ridiculous tier- Brock Lobster

music city miracle , I was a little to young to remember shit, but the forward lateral pass is ingrained in my head as well as my family crying

>"Aaayooo finna come back this year!"
>Smokes blunt
>"Hol up"
>Jizzes into some hoe
>"Coach say I'm gonna get a lotta deep balls when I back"
>Lights crack pipe
>"Ayo fuck Goodell, we makin money now"
>Chugs a 40
>"I'm back bitch"
>Hits bong

I remember Phil Luckett. God I hated him to death. Unluckiest ref ever.

texans fans here

Barry Sanders retiring.

>Franchise QB - ded
>Future HoF RB - ded
>Starting left turnstile - ded
>Starting DT - practically ded
>Starting CB - ded for a just a little while longer
w e w
e
w

Still think he was paid off by Jerruh.

I was 9 for Wide Right. So many tears. And after the Music City Miracle I actually stopped watching football for a few years. Got sucked back in though unfortunately.

youtu.be/sVN2qel45C8

This is depressing but I can't turn away.

I have been convinced of that since the game.

>mfw despite a shitty offense with non existant run game, the puckers defense got raped by Sam Bradford who's only been here for 2 weeks and Stefon Diggs

>bawww why can't my QB carry my entire inept offense and defense

What decides if a ball is snapped from left or right hash mark ?

enjoy your ban my man
janicucks have been cracking down lately

shut the fuck up sneak

> smacks lips

The opposing team's defensive coordinator gets to choose.

>warrant out for Josh Gordon

Whichever side of the field the previous play ended

That bullshit OPI on Cris Carter at the end of the Bucs game in 1998. Made me even madder in retrospect because it ultimately was what kept us from 16-0.

source

>it's real

nvm. Just some gold-digger

> The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports suspended WR Josh Gordon has a warrant our for his arrest after he failed to respond to subpoenas in a paternity case.

> A female by the name of Christina Lockhart says Gordon is the father of her one-year-old daughter, and she is seeking child support. Authorities have allegedly been trying to get in contact with Gordon for months regarding the matter, but Gordon has failed to respond. He was ordered to provide a DNA sample in September 2015 but never did. Any off-field incident is bad news for Gordon

Still the most memorable thing about that game for me was Rod Woodson managing to play that game despite tearing his ACL in week 1. What a freak of nature.

Why did people draft Josh Gordon in fantasy?

Beyond the fact that hes a Brown, a team with a terrible QB situation
Beyond the fact that he hasnt taken an actual snap in years
Beyond the fact that he literally CANNOT stay out of trouble
Beyond the fact he had 1 stellar season in 2013, 3 years ago btw

Why did anyone reasonably think that, not only that hed stay out of trouble, he could step in after 3 years and make an impact on an offense that is leaps and bounds different than the one he succeeded in? Different QB, different coach, different supporting cast, different everything

muh fluke season where the browns led the league in pass attempts and were constantly in garbage time situations

Not really my earliest football memory but the one that made me the maddest in retrospect is Marlon Mccree fumbling the ball

And Nate Kaeding missing easily kickable field goals all game

nigs gon nig

>Most by an NFL QB
Are you implying the other two weren't NFL QB's?

Remember to report all racism posts!

Reported! Don't say that word you bigot! Ugh!

136 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

Peehawks will lose the next six games and Pete Carroll will be fired.

stoolers losing super bowl xxx to the cowboys.

>score only 3 points against defense that got bootyblasted by blaine gabbert the week before

nah i don't think so

Remind me who won that game again

Us, the fans!

Thanks for proving me right yet again.

Is there ever a time when you're happy about the Packers?

Mfw the pasts beat the iggles on an int

>offensive line is Rodger Saffold and four turnstiles
>seacucks still can't win
lel

hes probably hoping they go 7-9 this year so they can clean house

>tfw will get to see more Asiata now that Peterson is as beat up as his son

Can't wait.

This Elite sumbitch takes his hobbled offense and still puts up 30 on you

What the FUCK are you going to do about it?

asiata is terrible my man

Asiata is slow and plodding, McKinnon is way better

Relax it was only the baguars. The Los Angeles Chargers are still going 8-8.

Still better than 4-12.

Damn you're pretty dumb

I kinda am tbqh

Well, obviously, that's why McKinnon will be the starter, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Asiata and Zach 'Goal' Line.

Also Iggles fans, you looking forward to week 7?

They also put up 28 on the Queefs D and it would've been more if Allen didn't go down

I'm happy for Sam, but it was definitely best to move on
if you still have any healthy offensive players left it'll be fun

They also are losing one playmaker per game, by November it's gonna be Felipe and a bunch of 3rd stringers

>triggered Panthers fan

I miss old gay

white players are not play makers, they are slow and suck ass at everything

Besides the phenomenal shitposting that would ensue, how would Cred Forums feel if the Giants beat the Pats a 3rd time in a superbowl?

why dont the packers use janis instead of these slow ass "possession" receivers who dont even have great hands

This is a white man in San Diego

Because the Packers are coached by morons.

>Simien
>not elite

Your memery isn't fooling anyone.

I'm at the point now where I don't really care who wins the Owl, if it isn't the Jets it doesn't affect me in any way.

Well he is mixed so

What if the Jets do then? What if they beat the Giants in the Owl?

Keenan is qt.

>bosa having his first padded practice

WEW

And he's already injured.

>Stevie Johnson out
>Keenan torn ACL
>Woodhead torn ACL
>Addae with broken collarbone

I see nothing's changed.

Made me check

Kek

Take away the things they've both done, and leave only the things the other didn't do. Brady ftw.

>Keenam out

Best thing to happen to the Rams this century.

HGH babby with a 3/7 TD/INT line and a cap-violation babby.

If Bosa plays well the chargers d line will actually b purdy gud

Montana revolutionized the passing game by perfecting the West Coast Offense Ken Anderson introduced

Brady never did that

Let's wait to see him actually play a game before saying that.

The front-7 is actually coming along nicely without Bosa's playing.

>if

Rudolph, Wright, Diggs, McKinnon, Asiata

>"if"

Still dunno if he will even play this week
Maybe against the saints

Been waiting to see him play for fucking ages

m8 if bosa turns out to even be half as good as he's supposed to be, the chargers will have a legit pass rush for the first time in years. I'm fucking hyped

I like the Vikings, but their line has been shit this year, and Bradford is going to get killed by week 8. They made a deal with the devil. You know it's true. I have always really liked Diggs though, he is going to be a beast.

you were born in the 60s? what the fuck

He won't. Not because he isn't talented, but because the chargers are a 3-4 team and Bosa is a 4-3 DE. He is going to be the next Bjorn Werner.

Who will be Dolphins starting RB?

1963. Been watching football since the stone age.

elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/film-study/2016/04/70241/film-study-joey-bosas-fit-in-san-diegos-3-4-defense

was jim brown as good as hyped

Wait a second. Why would a 3-4 defense draft a 4-3 style DE? Are they stupid? That won't work out because of size issues and play styles.

Who ready for the /PaganoBowl/?

do you prefer stone age football? was dirtier really better?

That was a little before my time. My earliest football memories was of the 1972 season.

>People can't change into different defensive schemes

Both of you are fucking retarded

It was much slower back then. But I enjoyed the harder hits. Players were definitely tougher back then. I think the greatest offense I ever saw to this day was the 1991-1994 Buffalo Bills though.

I don't know. I'm sitting here trying to picture the Jets winning it all, but I can't.

some can some can't, I've seen many player like Byron Maxwell and Mario williams switch systems and fall apart.

scheme is absolutely important

Imagine it's 2009-10 all over again.

You can only reply to this post if your team is gonna be 3-0

I realize that teams utilize sub packages a lot. I'm a Texans fan, who runs a 3-4 and Clowney is a 4-3 DE by trade who gets used all over the field. But not all players have the physical skillset that he does to be that versatile and Bosa is one of those players. He is way too small to be a 5 technique, he will get blown off the line in the run game and he is also too slow to be an effective pass rushing LB who can beat tackles with sheer explosiveness.

Hybrid players are all the rage right now but he is not a hybrid player, he is a square peg in a round hole.

reporting

So who's going to the hall of fame this year?

Tom Flores or I riot.

Not Rodgers

oh shit waddup

The chargers wanted him since last September

They know what they're getting themselves into, whether boss does or not is another story lel

The Redskins look like a total dumpster fire.

You can only reply to me if your team is already confirmed 4-0

>Lamarr Houston suffers 2nd torn ACL of career
I'm so happy the Raiders pawned him off to the Bears now.

I like the Skins, but the only way they can be competitive again is for them to have Snyder die and Gruden to get run out of town. They need a man like George Allen or Joe Gibbs. Both of whom I saw coach.

I thought the Raiders were supposed to be good this year Cred Forums Carr is elite and has good receivers and RBs now. Why are they not winning?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Pats will be a tougher game than the Chefs even with a 3rd round rookie starting.

Really hoping Gronk is still out.

They went from being the Raiders to being the Saints. All offense (#2 in fact) and no defense (#32).

Dude, it's been 2 games.

Whoa dude you should totally be an NFL scout or something you seem like you know what you're talking about xD

2 games where the offense stalls like the German army when they're 20 miles from a capital city. And a Defense that doesn't bother to show up.

Time to PANIC

>not trying to meme your team to a win

Brandon Graham looks like a fucking monster in Schwartz's 4-3.
Is he just way better in the new scheme, or is it a result of the opposing team double and triple teaming Cox?

Keep calm and relax. I've been watching the Raiders since the 70s. They will be fine. It's only a season.

They still won't win the division or make the playoffs

As long as they finish with 9 wins I am happy.

>I'm happy with mediocrity

Yup definitely a Raiders fan

I watched 3 Super Bowl wins and some of the best teams in my life. I've seen plenty of success.

>he's 30+ and still posts on Cred Forums

Lelmao

At least you were alive when they last won the superb owl. I started in the 90s and outside of our solid run in the early 00's getting fucked over by the refs and a the worst possible match up for the super bowl, it's been pretty much all dark.

Why couldn't Napoleon Kaufman have toughed it out for a few more years? He'd probably be the lost piece necessary for the Raiders winning an Owl after Gannon became QB.

Maybe when ESPN goes tits up, Gruden will come crawling back asking to coach the Raiders. One can dream.

I traded Coleman for marvin jones when KA went down

>mfw the Pats rape the toxins with a black QB

I saw Brissett play at NC State. He was quite good.

>doubting the biscuit
Bill will find a way. Plus the Toxins suck in primetime

>mfw pat fags think they can stop the Toxins

>he remembers the Raiders' owls

Go to bed gramps

>actually wanting gruden to come back and coach

Gruden isn't a good coach

>this delusion

Gruden took a team that averaged 7-9 to 8-8 every year to the Super Bowl in 3 short years.

>this flag

Damn right, son.

Isn't it crazy how the Bears only Owl is also considered one of the greatest football teams ever? It's like the Bears are shit now because they know they can never be as good as the '85 Bears.

I can name one team that was better than the 85 Bears. That was the 91 Redskins.

>ywn see rax grissman go deep and blow the burrs chances of winning another owl again

Rex was a lot of fun. I wish someone would sign him again for shits and giggles.

How can they be better when I never even heard of 'em?

Houston
Arizona
Oakland
NYG
Miami
Jacksonville
100% Detroit
Cincinnati
Carolina
Tampa
Seattle
NYJ
Indy
Pitts
Dallas
NO

You're out in the cornfield and this guy says "Golly, nice to meet you!" to your girlfriend. What do you do?

I guess you're too young to remember them.

because just because something is popular doesnt mean its the best. see: leicester city

BIG

Ranked #1-3 Offense on a majority of sites and networks

Ranked 30-32 Defense on same said sites and network

smack his ass

jets in the 98 afc championship
still a jets fan
still either sucking or good enough to just fail in the end. such is life
thank you for making me happy, vinny
youtube.com/watch?v=7B8wL_Sju3I

WHITE

Kek

1999 was probably the only season since the Namath era where the jets where preseason favorites for the super bowl and our qb goes down in the first game

such is life...

guy?

UUUU?

No, no he fucking wasn't.

Decker>Jordy>Edleman

also:
>we didn't draft dan marino
I know I wouldn't have seen him in his prime but that fucks me up

honestly Ken O'Brien wasn't even a bust and the dolphins won jack shit in the end with Marino

how is Darron Lee looking lads?

Did pretty well in the Bills game. Other than that ok-ish.

Vinny Testaverde was the greatest Jets QB of all time. You cannot prove me wrong.

hasn't really left a mark one way or the other

the jets defense has played better than it's looked on paper, Revis and Gilchrist just need to wake the fuck up.

Single Season yes, I know Namath's stats are shitty but he played in an era where almost everyone's stats were shitty.

>Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be on the opposite side of the field from Carson Wentz this weekend, which is something he expected to be the case heading into this year’s draft.

>He didn’t expect to be facing Wentz when the Steelers took on the Eagles, however. Roethlisberger thought that the Browns would take Wentz with the second overall pick, but, as we’ve since learned, the Browns didn’t have him rated nearly that high.

>“He’s a heady player,” Roethlisberger said on a conference call with Eagles media, via NJ.com. “He’s smart. Understands the game. Physically gifted, both with his legs and his arm. He can make all the throws. I was really surprised, I thought I would be facing him two times a year in Cleveland

>AP out for the season

and out of Minnesota most likely

you think he's going to retire? where do you think he'd go? He wanted to go to Dallas but they got Zeke.

Quarterbacks who wear the number 2 are automatic busts.

how has cleveland not fired everyone involved in scouting yet?

>Cleveland finally learns their mistake of drafting a QB high and throwing them to the wolves on a shit team
>actually has a great draft for once
>turns out they passed on a legit franchise QB

such is life in Cleveland

Texans will go 15-1.that one loss is gonna be against the Vikings because Texans always lose on my birthday.

Maybe they should take the Bears approach and load up on talent on both sides of the ball to compensate for a mediocre QB.

honestly they are still in a pretty good position

they have a gorillion draft picks from all of their trade downs. they are in for a heavy rebuild but I still like their gm.

even if wentz turns out to be a stud they shouldn't feel too bad because they'll be able to add a lot of talent in the near future.

is it possible for a team to just say fuck it and burn the team to the ground and just have a page 1 rewrite?

should trade him for a first rounder or second rounder
but no one will get him because he's due 17mil next season so they'll keep him until he retires or they cut him

>we didn't draft Dan Marino

Neither did the Patriots who got Tony Eason instead.

Todd Blackledge was the biggest bust of the 1983 draft

my turn
Phil Rivers (@INDY) over Russell Wilson (v.s.San Fran)

Rivers until wilson proves otherwise

Tony Eason at least got to the Owl. Too bad it was against the 85 Bears though.

He at least got a broadcasting gig afterwards to make up for it.

why are they called the cleveland "browns"?

Why does everything have to go to shit every fucking year. I can do with all the losses, however we have like 8 dudes on IR.

because they play like shit

Because of the GOAT coach Paul Brown you mong.

Rivers. I think Wilson will bounce back but Indy has cardboard cutouts for DBs.

How big is deckers dick? Can someone describe it in great detail for me?

stafford or wilson?

>The Browns fired several scouts prior to April’s NFL draft because they were high on quarterback Carson Wentz, CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora reports.

>Cleveland had the No. 2 pick in the draft, but traded it to the Eagles along with a fourth-rounder in exchange for the No. 8, No. 77 and No. 100 picks, along with future first and second-rounders. Then, they turned around and traded the eighth selection to Tennessee, and chose wideout Corey Coleman at No. 15. Philadelphia, meanwhile, selected Wentz at No. 2.

>While the team’s chief strategy officer said in July that the Browns didn’t see Wentz as one of the top 20 quarterbacks in the league, La Canfora reports that some of the more experienced scouts in the organization preferred Wentz over Goff, who eventually went No. 1. It was this schism in the organization that caused the scouts to be released before their contracts expired after the draft.

Put your trip back on, Krabs

Also gib Decker to Pats

thats what I was thinking, especially since Wilson sprained his ankle last week and Rivers is coming off a good game

I like what Cleavland did. I liked Wentz as a prospect and thought he was legit, but if I were Cleavland, I still would have passed on him. In fact, I'd pass on a QB next year too. Trade down again, get an offensive line and a defense first, then draft Rosen or some other potentially elite QB prospect later down the road. You don't go from Browns-tier to contender in a couple of years. Stockpiling picks and developing talent is something most teams wish they could do but they have to deal with shitty ownership that demands results immediately.

that '85 team truly was a miracle run where everything came together. Kicking Miami's ass in the orange bowl during the playoffs was the owl for them no way they could of beaten that Bears team. At least they lost to a team that's considered one of the greatest of all time.

Imagine the butthurt New England could of made if they beat the '85 bears? Eason could of the been the Eli Manning of his time

no one hated the pats back in those days though, and the curse of the bambino was still going on.

Boston had the celtics at least

did someone say ELITE?

No we said DELET.

he's the definition of a game manager.

>as if that's a bad thing for a fourth round rookie

if everyone could be a game manager alex smith wouldn't have a job

>“I don’t have a ton of time to watch that kind of stuff,” he said. “I have time for ‘South Park’ on Wednesday night.”

What did Aaron mean by this?

>be Dak "on the Attack" Prescott
>play 2 NFL games
>already break record
stay mad
12up.com/posts/3809390-cowboys-qb-dak-prescott-set-an-obscure-nfl-record

I'm a Cowbos fan too man.

>It's 2016 and Newton still types like this

Why would anybody, let alone a grown leader of men, do something as vile, pointless and time consuming as that ?

Instead Eason couldn't complete a single pass against the 85 burrs and got benched in the biggest game of his life

>forgetting all the blatant cheating and lies

Truly a real goat

What kind of a man writes in that font?

Have the vikings built their new stadium on an old Indian burial ground or something? Bridgewater, Ad, and now kalil (even though he's shit) all gone for the season, and Rhodes and Floyd still both out

>just

It only seems to affect the shitty players though.

>it's another charger player pulls a hamstring episode

I thought it would die when Castle went 11-5 with them.
Compare to Romo, whose team is helpless without him (including like 1-5 with Cassel)

>deflating a football makes you a four time owl champion
stats are inflated (pun intended) because Brady's only never been in the playoffs during 2002 and 2008

The Steelers defense isn't that good, is it?

I wouldnt be suprised if they built a whole seperate add on to the hall of fame just for brady

>"winning Super Bowls 4.6 yards at a time" wing

Not really, no. They got to face Kirk cousins throwing off-target throws all night and the Bengals who never seemed to start a drive outside their own 10 yard line. Just handle Heyward, Shazier, and probably Harrison and you'll be fine.

Jim Plunkett is better than Brady.

>people like this exist in real life
>they actually think this is true

>Flores babby
equal tbqh

>(blank) is better than Brady
LMAO even before seeing what name is put in blank.

It will just feature four statues that look like this

Tom Flores belongs in the HoF yes or no?

>le running christian man is an mvp

Feels good seeing wilson and that whole team get exposed

>yfw he wins with a black 3rd stringer and only three days to prepare

>NE: Holding tryout for potential fill-in QB; Tim B. Randle [former Michigan player] is "looking great", "came out of nowhere".

>Eagles below the Lions
I may be biased because I'm a fan but I don't think the Lions are 18th best in the league regardless.

Found the bears fan

He is a football god according to ESPN

As a Toxins fan I am genuinely afraid of this happening.

>Eli
>Flacco
>Rodgers
>Cutler
>Bridgewater
How did you place so many in the wrong spots?

you have 5 seconds to tell me why it won't be a Giants vs. Steelers SB

>Rodgers
>still elite

>Eastern Illinois in charge of QBs that aren't made of glass
Jimmy "Romo" Garoppolo about to get BLACKED by Jacoby "Dak" Brissett

It's going to be a Giants vs. Vikings Owl.

>owl featuring two NFC teams for the first time in NFL history
AFC fags BTFO

>Badford even sniffing the playoffs

>you are now imagining a Broncos-Patriots Owl that we should have got instead of the one we did.

Same thing was said about Alex Smith before Harbs came to town

>it's a Giants reassign to the AFC East episode

>Tim Bradley's face when

White QB/Black ('athletic') QB

I am expecting this. Anybody counting them out simply hasn't been paying attention.

>tfw it's AP's last chance to win a ring with the Vikings before he's done but he's already pretty much washed up

>Wheaton back this week

That fucking run blocking gives me a chub

Calling it now, Texans get cocky and spill spaghetti everywhere on primetime. Brissett game manages enough to get the win.

Such a Bill Belichick-esque game

Letterman jacket game part 2

If it was truly Bill Belichick-esque he'd run the score up with Brissett so the Texans would never again challenge the Patriots.

>He thinks the QB should carry the entire team
Kek way to out yourselves as not understanding what football is even about

If the Oline can't protect him he's going to get hit and therefore fumble

If you run the exact same play over and over eventually the defense is going to pick up on it

Both are things Rodgers has covered for in the past sure but they're also things he shouldn't have to cover for

PLEASE link me to an QB that has never thrown an interception in their lives because apparently all this >elite posting is happening after just one (1) bad game and one (1) interception

Last year he literally carried the team to the playoffs on busted ankle and I would give my left nut to have him as a QB for Dolphins. You fat fucking packers fans are delirious if you don't think that raging homo is a godsend for your irredeemably horrific organization

Tom Flores is better than Belichick simply because he was the first coach to win rings as a player, assistant coach, and head coach. He was also the first minority head coach to win a Super Bowl. If he had stayed at the Raiders as long as Belichick has stayed at the Patriots, he would be a god among men.

If this doesn't turn you onto the thought of Matt's man meat sliding along the skin on the walls of your asshole, as it snakes its way into your cavernous anus, then you are, my friend are a cum guzzling faggot.

Thanks Sean I always wanted a you from you.

chill out Olivia Munn

There needs to be a pic like MJ with his 6 rings but Belichick, smiling all creepy too

>BREAKING: #Browns WR Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice today

twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/778725420757757955

>#Browns 1st-round WR Corey Coleman suffered a broken hand in practice, source said.

Fucking Browns man. Jesus.

LGTSS

>Brines

Browns gonna Brown

Are you fucking kidding me?

They never should have brought the Browns back. I refuse to consider that franchise to be the real Browns.

I want of this ride.

the real browns are the ravens

Damn Browns! Back at it again out-JUST'ing every other team

That's why I'm a Ravens fan and not a Browns fan anymore. That's the real team.

good things you guys won the NBA chip because holy fucking shit the Browns will NEVER be good

Browns are in a race to the center of the earth with the Bears, and winning

*correction the EXPANSION Browns. The OG Browns actually were pretty good until they were moved.

They should have just taken the name and everything to Baltimore. This shit is just retarded at this point.

I don't get it anymore

We must move the Browns to another city and get a new team with a new identity. Get rid of them now.

>there's an alternate universe where Bill Belichick and Ozzie Newsome have led the Cleveland Browns to six owl championships

Honestly, I hope Cleveland suffers worse. They just got their NBA championship. They deserve to have a miserable NFL team. I hope more of them get injured like that.

Big Bill almost drafted Ray Lewis to the Browns before he was fired and the team moved. So then Baltimore drafted him.
Imagine it, Brady, Lewis, Newsome, and Belichick all on one team.
The best part of all, the Baltimore Ravens wouldn't exist.

I'm srry leaveland :(

No. There is no alternate universe of that.

I wonder how the Browns would've been had Bill and Saban not been given the boot.

>Browns

I don't think it could be worse than it is now

If Gordon gets caught smoking more pot.

Wrong post reply.

Actually the ravens are the expansion Browns the real Browns just suspended operations
They still existed He has an arrest warrant for paternity test

Fuck off, Poland.

Or has more children he isn't supporting

Found the Cleveland resident.

Little Poland is in Cleveland

twitter.com/NateUlrichABJ/status/778699555332169728
Looks like it's already been taken care of.

NEW

It's not even funny anymore Cleveland, it's just sad

>the best part of all, the Baltimore Ravens wouldn't exist

That would be beautiful

All correct except I go Denver over The bungles who will find an easy way to bungle in the face of that D, and I think Indy loses to rivers cause no secondary left.

MNF tie breaker: 60

Truf

feels good when I exposed your mum m8

chumlee?