Was there a worst humiliation in sports?

Was there a worst humiliation in sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RFusarRmqw
youtube.com/watch?v=OxspfInbLV8
youtube.com/watch?v=uWrVQSczYqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"This does not fookin slip la" followed by Crystanbul was much worse

>up 3-1 w/reigning 2X MVP
>get destroyed by LeBron

Russia knows what's up

PU70

>It's a "worst humiliation in sports" episode
>Again

Are you mad?

>Finale Dahoam

Yes. CL final 2012.

You should have better asked for other unbelievable humiliations. Football is so integral to brazilian culture, that the original WC loss in the Maracana already was a national trauma. The 7-1 has fucked up brazilians forever, they aren't even aware yet of how much this defeat has changed their country already.

It was literally and legally rape.

Post more about it.

No it's the biggest so far.
18-1, pu70, slippin' gerrard, etc were top notch chokes but this one take the #1 spot by miles

loosing in penalties is hardly a humiliation

In your home stadium, after you completely dominated the game? It's pretty bad tbdesu

check my 71

Don't think it tops 18-1, and I'm too clueless to know the full significance it.

>daily "d-do I fit in, guise?" thread

7-1

Your post starts with 71.

England losing to Iceland

just unlucky, far from humiliation

Us losing to the Faroes home and away is up there too.

>Crystal Palace
am I missing something?

That time we lost 74 - 2 in a basketball match against another middle school team.

Yeah but that is part of DA FOXES WIN DA LEUGE story so it is alright

Is the the laugh at Brazil thread?
hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=8RFusarRmqw

game didnt have a lot of meaning but it was a brutal beat down in conference play

fuck me i always lose it at fourth goal

we had so many fireworks prepared for that match and we ran out on 4th goal

18-1 will never be overtaken it's spot is solidified. It's not like Germany was considered a bad team. And most of the points were in garbage time, at a certain point demoralization kicks in and you stop trying as hard to win. Patriots were in control towards the end of the game and it was a long shot for giants to win (a team that shouldn't have even made it to the superbowl) and the game is turned on it's head by a virtual no name making the most miraculous catch in superbowl history.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxspfInbLV8

not the worst in sports but the UK butthurt here was incredible

Literally the biggest humiliation since Urgay raped Brazil at home.

Ill never forget the pre-commentary.

>as good as won lol

This was the worst loss ever. 7-1. Soccer gods my ass. Everyone in Brazil was so butthurt crying delicious tears for the entire world to drink. They felt the wrath of the Kaiser and it was good. What made it sweeter was that the Germans won the whole thing on inferior brazilian soil. Beautiful.

Yes. Its laugh at poor Brazil people

Italy losing to best korea in 66 had to be pretty humilliating, and then they even went on to lose to worst korea in 2002

Gooks>guidos

>18-1
>73-9 with no ring

7-1 is probably worse though

>It's not like Germany was considered a bad team. And most of the points were in garbage time

Five of Germany's seven goals were in the first 30 minutes. That's not garbage time by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, record aside the Giants were a much closer matchup for the Patriots than most people remember. Both teams played like absolute dog shit for the first three quarters and at no point did anyone look like they were in control. They also met in the regular season and New England only won by three, giving up more points than they did against any other team that season in the process. The Giants may not have been a great team by Super Bowl standards, but considering how they looked in the regular season anyone expecting a blowout is/was an idiot.

Nice digits, but you seem butthurt for some reason.

here

Meant to reply to and not OP

>Was there a worst humiliation in sports?

Losing to a Ronaldoless Portugal after beating Germany and the team that put England to shame was quite humiliating.
I can only imagine how much goals we would have conceded had Ronaldo been fit the whole game

I feel like we have this thread daily for over two years know and it STILL is funny.

2004 American League Championship Series senpai

>choking a 3 games to none advantage
>at home
>to your arch-rival

The Yankees also choked away the lead in game 7 as well IIRC

Yeah I'm butthurt. You got caught me.

Stop favela, we get it you are not hurt by 7-1. You have nothing else to prove to anyone here.

I doubt there will ever be such a humiliation

Hungary vs England in 1953 or 1954 (with the same scoreline...) perhaps

pu70 is the closest one I can think of, but it wasn't at home, sure it was a proxy but still murrica.

lol saved
Thanks britbro

It's only a show. We laughed and cried, but it doesn't mean that we really care.

You don't understand our culture. Why so serious?

>but it doesn't mean that we really care.
Get a load of this 7-1.

Britain literally and unironically have never recovered from this.

A carefree attitude would be easier to believe if a drunk dude ripping down a sign and then being extorted at gun point didn't whip your entire country into a raging frenzy.

But it was your country who PEE'D AND FLEE'D
youtube.com/watch?v=uWrVQSczYqM

>You don't understand our culture. Why so serious?

>CL final
>3 points up at HT
>hijinks ensue
>cry like a bitch

This is the worst

Tottenham losing their 2nd place in the EPL to Arsenal last year on the last game of the season, to a relegated team with 10 men has got to be up there for humiliations in the last 5 years.

shit was cash yo

>Chile and Mexico

Uh oh. I feel like people would have died after something like this happened.

>Literally the biggest humiliation
It literally wasn't a humilliation at all. A close loss is like the farthest thing a way from a humilation that is not a draw.

this

this

>vargas with 4 goals
>it wouldn't scroll
please kill me