/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Bully Mode on standby edition.
Rate My Trade Proposal sub edition.

Post league size and scoring.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/cassienist/status/778615970667585537
youtube.com/watch?v=L9d_pQvv2ng
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652553/article/2016-strength-of-schedule-for-each-team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pick up Dwayne Washington from the Detroit Lions RIGHT NOW

Is Dwyane Washington worth stashing over McKinnon or Ajayi? I'm not looking for someone to play this week, just who would have the most value this season.

Got him and Vikings D while on 4th waiver priority.

Kek, well I guess I got my answer.

Stay away from Vikings.

I'd say

McKinnon > Washington > Asiata > Whittaker > Howard > Ajayi

long term

Washington is trash, that webm you spam constantly just shows good blocking in a fucking preseason game. Any back in the league could have scored that.

Thoughts on trading Dez for Demarco Murray?

I already have Watkins and Allen Robinson for WR. This would make my RBs CJ, Demarco, Frank Gore, and Rashad Jennings.

My backup WRs are Cruz, Dorsett, and Davonte Parker

PPR league

>mfw I'm in an 8 team league and the guy I'm playing this week will be starting either Darren Sproles or Alfred Morris

Feels good, man.

Go for it
I wouldn't trade Murray tho

I have Rawls, is it worth picking up Christine Michael (free spot because of Abdullah) to see how things play out in that backfield? Or should I just pick up Dwayne Washington

standard scoring

You can do better than Demarco for Dez

really wanna start falcons players because they're facing the saints but I don't to replace

edelman vs hou
cobb vs det
langford @ dal
ware vs nyj
miller @ ne
hopkins @ ne

should I bench one of those for either freeman or sanu?

Bruvs... what the fuck do I do with Sammy Watkins? Is he droppable? I fucked myself by drafting an injured te, Eifert, and a suspended RB, Bell. My bench is a disaster, and I can't stash anything.

What about demarco and josh gordan?

That sounds tasty.

I don't really like Demarco though. I think he'll lose more and more snaps to Derrick Henry as the season goes along.

He's still got some value, see if you can trade him.

Long term Ayaji or Cruz? I'm set at WR but a little help would be nice. RB 2 is a rough spot for me.

Sammy will probably start lighting shit up once there season is officially garbage. (week 7) but if you can't afford to stash him try to trade him for a decent TE or something

>Washington is trash

Bullshit. Theo Riddick will take over as the Lions' new No. 1 running back, but he's never proven to be much of a between-the-tackles type. Impressive rookie Dwayne Washington is worth adding in all formats. He's big at 6'1/223, fast (4.44 forty), and already has a role as Detroit's goal-line back.

Jamal Charles or Spencer Ware for week 3?

Help please. Cruz might be gone soon

He's fast running in a straight line, but is long striding and has no lateral movement. Poor cutback reads, runs into blockers, and fumbled a shitload in college. He could be effective if the Lions use him cleverly, but he's nothing special on his own.

>what the fuck do I do with Sammy Watkins?

Rex Ryan said, after the firing of Greg Roman, that Sammy Watkins wasn't getting enough targets and he wants to see Sammy Watkins given the ball more. I would wait another week if you have better receivers to see how this plays out. I wouldn't drop him yet.

Eddie Lacy is gonna be kinda meh forever now right? I mean, an OK flex, maybe rb2 but that's it?

12 team standard, who wins? Me on the left. Any lineup changes?

Reminder if you don't give advice or feedback you're attention-whoring :^)

, Different user, I'm waiting him out for another two weeks or so and then dangling him. Thankfully in the league I own him in I have the WR depth to do that though.

I like Ware more. Charles' conditioning probably won't be there.

Ajayi is in the doghouse but probably a safer pick than Cruz but has a lower ceiling.

Bench Ware @ NY out of those if you want to play Freeman. NY has a good run defense and will be sharing touches with Charles if he's healthy.

Both aren't ideal senpai but between the two, Washington.

Ajayi is bad, and Foster will be back soon. Stay away.

Adrian Peterson needs surgery, out 3-4 months

PPR league, I was just offered this trade:

>I Get
Mark Ingram
Blount
Demaryius Thomas

>I Give
CJ Anderson
Allen Robinson

I'm leaning heavily towards no. My other RBs are Jeremy Langford, Forsett, and Yeldon, other WRs are Hopkins, Emmanuel Sanders, and Agholor

I don't think gaining a bit of RB depth is worth trading those two, especially considering the uncertainty at QB for denver and Belichick's sporadic use of RBs

That's a terrible trade, don't do it

I thought so too, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

You probably have small to medium advantage. I'd personally start Sterling over Jordy this week, but plenty of others would disagree, and you don't really have any bad choices at receiver.

Love the phins D this week.

nooooooooooooo

Fleener or Ebron this week?

Also, is Tevin Coleman worth a flex over Michael Floyd?

No QB in Cleveland. Shit offense.

>taking up a bench spot by stashing a d

Ebron

So now that Doug Martin is out should I start Charles Sims over Todd Gurley in PPR?

I'm streaming MIA this week but I like BAL.

10 man 0.5 PPR

I have TY, Julio and Demaryius but need RBs.

Just been offered his Chris Ivory for my Travis Benjamin.

Yes or no?
Leaning towards yes

Forsett won't be starting soon. Better get on that Kenneth Dixon waiver pickup.

Lol no that's an awful trade. Ivory has done nothing this year but be sick and be a hospital patient. Benjamin on the other hand is taking some of the passes that were lost from Allen from a good-tier QB.

If you need a running back, look to pick up RB Matt Asiata, Minnesota Vikings or RB Jerick McKinnon, Minnesota Vikings. Adrian Peterson is out for the season. Jerick McKinnon will start but Asiata will do goal line work.

I was going to defend this practice, I keep the Cardinals D for most weeks, but will stream in another occasionally, like Miami this week. Not sure the Ravens are worth stashing, though.

I'm streaming Miami right now too. Have Houston.

I do this for all of my teams because I don't usually get the Seattle's of the league. However I got burned for a few weeks last year because I missed out on the waiver claim and was stuck with awful choices for 2 weeks.

That said, dropping BAL to get Kenneth Dixon, lel

Drop artis-payne for asiata?

Don't know why I quoted myself, was meant for you

I have Jeremy Hill and Gurley. Lost Woodhead. I need another RB and can offer trades for anyone, likely Washington, Whittaker, Dixon, McKinnon... Who would you suggest?

Should I get rid of Lacy or Jennings? I'm already heavy on rb and both have been underperforming.

Standard 10 player. Any suggestions who to move around? Quincy Enunwa is a FA so you can throw him in there as well. Thanks!

Washington also on waivers

I would. Asiata is going to be playing in for the next 4 to 6 months.

Crowell for Crabtree and cousins
good trade?
12 man standard

Start ajayi, asiata, or duke johnson?

Donte Moncrief out 4-6 weeks

Do I ride out foster or trade his bitch ass? He kinda screwed me by getting a grand total of 0 fucking points. I also have Charles on my bench waiting but I'm not too sure how much of a role he'll have. I picked up McKinnon off waivers in case I'm really fucked at RB

10 team standard scoring. 1-1 with a somewhat favorable matchup this week.

RB: Ingram, Charles, Michael, Coleman, McKinnon, Ayaji
WR: Dhop, M. Jones, Decker, Floyd

My RB 2 situation is sticky although t. Coleman did a great job filling in week 2. Look to trade for a more reliable RB 2 or gamble on Charles. Also I'm the guy who asked about Cruz and Ayaji, but is pointless to add more WR depth?

Gracias bros.

thanks

10 team 0.5 PPR, me on the right. Suggestions? Who wins?

Lineup fine.

If you're dumping Crowell, great. If not then don't do it.

Asiata between those options

Trade him off of his name value.

Trades are hard to forecast, try to trade Gurley if you don't like him and some sucker will surely give you someone good for him.

Idk, Crowell is set up to get a lot of touches with their QB situation. Independent of your roster situation I wouldn't do it.

Am I a madman for keeping asiata and mckinnon on my bench?

My other rbs are duke johnson and CAP

Asiata will be the horse in Minnesota. You'll see.

>Am I a madman for keeping asiata and mckinnon on my bench?

If you have better backs, no...

*other ones on my bench

Unless it's 8 team, you can probably trade Lacy for some WR flier. Better than just straight up dropping him for a roster spot.

Fill out your bench senpai. You check out the waiver yet?

What do ya mean? My bench is full and has some talent on it, lol

Should I try and keep Josh Gordon? I had someone try and offer me ware for him week 1 (I'm the Charles owner) and I declined. Now with CLE weak at QB I'm considering trying to trade away Gordon and A.Foster for his Gurley. Thoughts?

Is anyone with the Vikes D confident in starting them against the Punthers?

Sorry, thought you were on the left. Your opponent has an empty bench spot.

none of the above

J Stewart was just dropped in my league

he's worth picking up, isn't he?

Carr or Stafford?
Jordy or Amari?

Cruz and Asiata are available. Ty Williams was snatched up.

Please help. I need to know if I'm all good moving forward with WRs and if I have to bolster RB2.

If you have the bench space, yeah, definitely

Was going to drop Abdullah for him

>Ronnie Hillman possibly to Vikes

Rev up those waivers boiis

do it

>tfw 0-2 in 3 leagues

Ronnie Hillman just signed for “depth.“ I don't know if he's worth it.

Im pretty cucked at RB right now friends, 12 team .5ppr
Which 2 should i start this week?

Jeremy Hill @ steeler
Carlos Hyde @ seahawks
Theo Riddick @ packers
Christine Michael @ 49rs

Im leaning towards Riddick and Michael. Thoughts?

>tfw I'll be 0-5 soon enough and pining for the days I was 0-2

Ayaji or Cruz or Asiata

Already have McKinnon on bench

Riddick and Michael desu

I'm curious about this as well, I have Patriots atm but Vikings are available.

>tfw starting David Johnson, DeAngelo and Forte with LeVeon stashed on the bench

Would you trade Gurley for CJ Anderson? I'm looking at schedule and it looks rough.

CJ>Girlie

Well done user!

>6 team leagues

KYS, senpai.

Fleener v Atl defense

Or

Jesse James v Philadelphia

The Outlaw

Need an answer fast before the rest of my league sees the news. Do I want McKinen? My bench is already pretty good

>Chris ivory
>Tajae Sharpe
>Torrey Smith
>Sammy Watkins
>Markus wheaton

Ideally I'd prefer to get rid of one of my WRs since I have 6 on my team and only 4 RBs. Anyone I listed worth dropping for mckinen? Need answer quick please

OR is hillman and asiata gonna give him problrms?

actually that team would be completely realistic in a 10-man league

Johnson late in the 1st, Bell in the 2nd, Forte and DWill some time later

He just got lucky with Forte being so good

Im sitting Carlos Hyde for Charles Sims this week. Am I trying to outsmart myself too much? 10 Man standard scoring

Philly defense is 2nd in 2016.
But I understand why you'd pick James. I have him now, but that atl defense is hot garbage

I just can't trust Fleener. He has done nothing in an offense where he sould be a top 5 TE.

Does Moncrief being out help or hurt TY?

He was already getting 10+ targets, this just means he'll get all of the defense's attention.

We'll I just dropped James. Tamme or Fleener. OR hope to God Ertz plays and kicks ass.

Tamme out of those options. I drafted Ertz but I had to drop him to get Ebron last week.

Tamme is a solid choice to keep long term too, Matty Ice is playing better this year.

You have no business giving anyone fantasy advice, holy shit.

Should I drop Spencer Ware for Dwayne Washington?

You have no business living, retard.

Guys come on I don't want someone else to snatch him up I just can't decide who to drop.

>Markus Wheaton
Hasn't played a single snap but is the alleged WR2 on a team that loves to pass so I've been stashing him the whole season

>Tajae Sharpe
Seems to be the WR1 but that doesn't seem to mean a lot since he doesn't produce

>Torrey smith
Gabbert sucks. 49ers passing game is shit. They're definitely a run 1st team but smith is their only wr that is decent.

There is made it easier. Narrowed it down to 3. Help please.

Read your post again. Smith.

Torrey Smith is bad

Alright that's who I was leaning towards.

Should I be worried about Asista or hillman who they just picked up? Didn't really pay attention to him in Denver but I remember him being irrelevant

No, personally I don't feel McKinnon's worth dropping any of them. Way too many questions at that position, they just signed Hillman of course, and Asiata is the only that ever got the ball at the goal line when AP was out in 2014.

Choose my flex

>Jordan Matthews vs steelers
>Charles Sims (Martin ded) vs rams
>Jarvis Landry vs browns

Landry vs Browns

Who is the better option this week in a standard league?

Mike Evans or Allen Robinson

and for QB

Drew Brees or Andrew Luck

I'm assuming you meant to reply to me. God damn it I literally just dropped smith for him. Oh well let's see how this goes

With Ivory back practicing now though? Will he be the lead back?

>I'm assuming you meant to reply to me.

Like I said here It's literally retarded, don't even listen to it.

fucking tripfags these days man.
All of you kys

Oh yeah I did, sorry. It's cool, he'll likely do more for you than Smith would anyway, no matter how that Vikes backfield sorts itself out. McKinnon was named the starter so you should be good this week.

Robinson and Brees

He will continue to be irrelevant.

drop rishard matthews for cole beasley?
12 man ppr
need wr3 til josh gordon gets back
eddie royal and crowder are also available but im liking beasley for the huge amount of looks he gets
any advice appreciated

Not even a tripfag. I just had this because people were asking me questions directly in another thread so I wanted to id myself. It's a fine move anyway.

Did you see this
>mobile.twitter.com/cassienist/status/778615970667585537
Lmfao

just fucking great
so
cole or rishard?

Cole. He's proving to be a pretty reliable WR2 so far, and that shouldn't change against Da 2-13 Bears.

2-14 oops me no think good

Drop Moncrief if you have him. He's gonna be out, and they've already Devin Street.

sp why do I play fantasy football with retards?

>arrest warrant just issued for Gordon because he couldn't keep his dick out of some hoe

He ain't comin back bro, he aint ever coming back

How much am I going to lose by?

If he just takes the test, they should let him go. He's such a dumb motherfucker.

lmao 30

Drop artis-payne for Washington?

Big Ben or Matt Ryan?

10 man Standard

matty, since he's playing NO

should I start robinson or diggs?

You almost have a decent 12 team league lineup on your bench.

i know... its sad...

Rodgers (vs det) or Carr (vs ten)? 12 man, standard scoring

Dwayne Washington or Giovanni Bernard?

Things are looking up.

10 team standard
Who should I start this week? Was thinking of picking up Pitta and starting him this week but don't really want to drop anyone.

Half PPR start 2...

Will Fuller
Jordan Matthews
Mike Evans
Mark Ingram

Who wins this week? 12man PPR

Philadelphia D/ST replaced by Baltimore D/ST

Standard ppr

Pick 2:
McCoy @Ari
Blount @Hou
Murray @Ten

Prolly Blount and Murray? I'd say Murray is more risky and depends on if he's gonna get a td or not.

Guy in my PPR league offered me his Edelman for my Jeffery. I'm right to say no, right?

Am I correct in thinking this is a solid team that should stay the course? I can drop Tyrod for any pick-up I need on waiver. I'm one of the only teams that hasn't been hit by injuries (yet), so I don't think I should be considering any trades.

who wins this standard scoring trade
Devonta Freeman and Crabtree for Jeremy Hill and Alshon

2 team league?

Is this a good trade?

Charles and Diggs for Decker and Gostkowsky.

Fuck no are you serious

I should start Matt Ryan (vs. NO) over Dalton (vs. Denver), right?

Probably the one getting Alshon

i really hope you mean gronkowski

8 team who all prioritized QB's with first pick.

12 Team league

Pick 2 WRs:
TY Hilton
Jordan Matthews
Stefon Diggs
Tyrell Williams
Will Fuller

agree

Diggs and Matthews

>Lost woodhead but have the backup for AP

could be worse

diggs mathews

So,

what should my lineup be?

Edelman is going to be backup qb this Thursday. If rather have Jeffery but if you can get some bonus qb points out of him this weekend why not? Houston's D is looking better this year too

Why is everyone down on Hilton? Moncreif is down and he's their best receiver in a pass heavy offense

Buy low on Gurley or avoid entirely?

Yeah, I would. Denver's D is even nastier than last year

hes playing against denver

Lel. Played them like a damn fiddle.

no, he did last week
they're playing the chargers

Luck is fucking garbage that's why

he's playing against the chargers get your head in the game user

Indy's O-line is garbage. Luck can't do shit out there without any blocking.

He's having bad matchups to start the season and Indy has a terrible oline.

Someone just offered me Jordy Nelson in exchange for DeMarco Murray.

Top 3 rbs I have are Gurley, CJ Anderson and Murray

Top 3 wrs I have are Brandon Marshall, Maclin and Mike Wallace

Good trade? Or should I counter offer him with Gurley?

Who wins this trade

Luck, Hilton, and Blount for Roethlisberger and LBell

Is Trading Langford for DeVante Parker a good deal?

see for my roster

Rapistburger and Bell are better but injury concerns.

Yes

My RB situation is absolutely terrible. Who should I start at RB2 this week?

Michael
Whittaker
One of the Vikings backups
Some waiver shit

I just got an injury alert for Allen Robinson, anyone know what's up?

Whittaker. Panthers are a pretty balanced offense from what I've seen and their line has been doing a pretty good job.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

regardless san diego shut down robinson last week, idk if I go with hilton. Matthews is playing against pitts, and I like that matchup (even tho they stymied green)

Whos a better season long wr4/matchup player
Agholor or Rishard matthews?

Robinson didn't practice Wednesday due to an illness, John Oehser of the Jaguars' official site reports.

damn, should I start diggs over robinson?

Vikes got a top 10 run defense.

Giants D (vs WSH)
or
Ravens D (vs JAX)?

also, panthers distribute the ball a lot in their run game.
will they do this without stewart? who knows?

>tfw yet another week where i don't know whether to start stafford or wilson

I have edelman. If I start him and the shitty QB gets hurt I get both WR and QB points right? Or they won't play him at WR because they'll need him to be backup QB?

Asiata or Dwayne Washington for DeAndre Washington?

Standard scoring, 12 man

Michael I guess bro. Who is ur RB 1

Good question. Anyone remember if Edelman got points for the TD he threw to Amendola last year?

Giants. Cousins can't stop shitting the bed

Latavius Murray. My opponent's RBs are Gurley and Williams. Basically I need big games from my WRs (Beckham, Jeffery, Fitzgerald) to have a chance.

yup.
you get qb points tho
ie 25 yds = 1 pt

I trade Ertz and C. Michael for Rasheed Jennings. Decent trade?

I fucking hate Seattles O line and I love Ertz but it's too easy to stream TEs at this point. I have some time to cancel too.

Suggestions?

Pick three this week in standard:

Allen Robinson
Dez
Kelvin Benjamin
Stefon Diggs

#companyleague

My nigga im in the same exact boat I drafted Rawls as my RB 1 and that failed so now i got Murray as my RB 1 im playin Tevin Coleman as my 2 this week. I am relying on my recievers to win me every week
>Julio Jones, Mike Evans and Eric Decker

no

Depends on ur line up bro

Dont make me choose such things

Even if he rushes?

like if he scrambles?
he'll accrue the same point value as a rb
10 rush = 1 pt

I have Dalton and Tyrod but I'm not high on either of them. Should I pick up Matty Ice from FA? He's playing the saints this week.

Easy.
Dez
Kelvin
Diggs

10 team standard
Should i drop Monkrief and pick up Amendola?

Yes. I picked up Ryan to start over Dalton too. Never start a QB (or any offensive player, really) that's facing Denver.

it was also pouring rain, Brown had shit numbers too

yea, guess who started robinson & brown lol

THIS NIGGA

No.

Anyone. Pls

Please help Cred Forums. I'm considering offering Theo Riddick and Watkins for Dez.

10 man standard.

My other WRs are D baldwin, Sharpe, Edelman, and Gordon. I'm pretty set with my RBs.
Opponent has j Stewart and foster so he's hurting for RBs.

Worth it?

weekly fantasy player here

mariotta or rivers this week? both are playing garbage defenses but i have more faith in mariotta.

I think it's a fair deal. Week 2 people are still very stingy

He has dez benched. But he's got decker, odell, and snead. I figured I could really low ball but rude.

Thanks user

do a stack on Rivers

Neither. Stack on the Seattle. Take Wilson, Lockett, Rawls, and the Seattle DST. It's going to be a slaughter on the 49ers and you're gonna win big.

12 team standard. Thoughts on this possible trade?

Isaiah Crowell
Sammy Watkins

for

Devonta Freeman
Doug Baldwin/TY Hilton/Allen Hurns

No

Does daily fantasy football belong in /bet/ or in fantasy threads?

Fantasy. They just need to be upfront about daily fantasy

>Rasheed Jennings
Sounds like a pretty decent trade. They're going up against the Skins next so perfect timing.

10-man standard, want to drop one of my WRs to pick up either Wallace or Beasley.

Who to drop:
>Golden Tate
>M. Sanu
>M. Wheaton

I'm in these threads giving advice a lot so i'm gonna tripfag like an autist. I gotta go for now but i'll be back later. Look for my trip.

Yeah auto correct. He rejected the trade on the basis of Ertz's injury. I get it.

Anyone think Ertz could end up a top 4 TE by the end of the year?

How's my lineup for this week? Rivers has been looking good so I'm gonna stack his WRs. Probably will take out Gates in favor of Dwayne Allen though.

Tate. Marvin Jones has left him in the dust. Plus their target priority has been this :

Jones
Running backs
Ebron
Then Golden Tate

ppr flex:

Dwayne Allen, Kenny Britt or Matt Jones for one spot?

Allen.

I'd drop tate. Theres a lot of spreading going on in Detroit right now. I don't care for wheaton much either but he'll have a few shiners when brown is a decoy.

I could see wallace if you need a boom/bust guy, but I wouldn't take beasley over any of those 3 for standard scoring. MAYBE ppr, maybe

Do I start Will Fuller instead of Mike Evans or Eric Decker or do I keep him on the bench again this week?

who the fuck do I play? I don't even know anymore

Tate or Sanu and pick up Beasley.

Possibly. TE is really shallow, and is a tossup outside of Gronk and Olsen usually. But if he can get healthy, and Wentz holds up, he can stay at the top this season.

Haven't looked at prices so take this with a grain of salt.
Look at Tamme at TE (vs the Katrina Victims)
Fozzy Whitaker at RB (cheap option getting the majority of Stewarts carries in a run heavy offense)
The Dolphins defense vs the Cleveland Shits
Not sure about those SD picks, I think you're putting too many eggs in that basket.

Start Eric Big Dicker

You can go ahead and drop Peterson.

This was always the answer even though Will Fuller could have a huge game against the pats

and Ameer Abdullah (out for the season)

Also, trade Tate to a scrub in your league for someone with some value. The ball gets passed around way too much in Detroit now, but plenty of people still think he's going to do anything. We call this denial.

Logan Ryan has looked great going back to the pre season. IMO Fuller will have a tough time getting much.

That 2nd half Pats D was an aberration. They're very good.

It's a 4:25 only league so most of of those are out of the question. It's only a $5 and I don't think many people are gonna be going SD so if they do go off I'll win big.

Start McKinnon or Ajayi for RB?
Or play Ajayi or Golden Tate for flex?

b-bump

McKinnon start. Ayaji for flex if there really aren't options in the waiver/fa

Who #nevercompletedatrade here?

>tfw picked up Asiata and McKinnon off the waiver wire
Who /devilish/ here?

Gotcha, yeah that's a lot safer then. I was thinking it was a main league.

McKinnon at RB
Ajayi at flex

Hm. Sammy Watkins will not finish the season so if you're trading him away, do it now.
Freeman's decent.
Baldwin and Wilson will probably get their shit together midseason.
Hurns is the top target on a garbage team.
Hilton could get more targets now that Moncrief is (going to be) out.

If you're trading away Watkins and Crowell, do it, if you're getting them don't do it.

If you have the space why not? I have McKinnon but I'm worry about Asiata and the red zone. But McKinnon is easily the safer bet

I have D. Williams in both of my leagues, is now the time to trade him?
Will Le'veon be splitting carries as soon as he is back?
what kind of value does he have?

You are probably the type of faggot that drafts 2 QBs, 2 TEs, and 2 Defenses

Carr or Stafford?

Leveon will get 90% of carries when he's back and all passing downs

I'm one of those faggots and I'm at the top of my league, 2-0, with a very pissed off Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. sitting on my bench, just waiting to destroy the Cleveland shits in a couple weeks.

Thanks for reminding me to trade him this week.

Dude you give the worst fucking advice I've ever heard.

Warning do not listen to car bro, he says classic fantasy pleb panic inducing things like "Sammy Watkins won't finish the season"

i feel like they will split for 2 weeks to see how it goes, and D WILLY will leach goalline TD's all season. or am i retarded

Stupid things "car bro" has said
-panic on Sammy Watkins
-devonta freeman is OK (when he's literally losing his fucking job)
-drafts 2 qb 2te 2 defense

Lmfao. At all cost avoid his autism

You guys must be new because everyone knows to avoid fantasy advice from trips.

He tapped out early in the 4th quarter, second week of the season. Everyone has said there's literally nothing they can do for his foot and he has to play through the pain if he wants to play. He won't be effective and he won't finish. He's a handicap.

First of all, I only drafted 1 TE and 1 D. I only drafted 2 QBs because Brady is gonna fucking tear shit up and I'm stacked at nearly all positions, and could afford the spot on my bench.

Nice try faggots.

>he tapped out

No Rex Ryan took him out because they were down by 17 points ayyy lmfao

Continuing to speculate and spew out garbage advice

He is clearly right. Avoid trips at all cost

10man Standard
Randall Cob and Foster for Maclin and Eifiert

>take advice from anons samefagging and trolling
>avoid advice from people who use a name to try and have some form of trustworthiness on an anonymous taiwanese origami forum
kek, feel free to pick one, I know what I'd go with

Listen dipshit, you picked out two things you didn't like out of all the information I've given. Freeman is not losing his job, lmao. Go look at week 2, he'll be decent, which I said. Or he may not, which is what happens in Fantasy. Compared to Crowell, I'd take Freeman.

I'm an experienced player killing time while trying to help people. Drink bleach.

Accidentally deleted my trip from this post. Ironic.

Your advice just isn't good and you just give gaurentees just cause you have a trip. Freeman is losing his job because Coleman is the better runner and Shanahans ride the hot hand.

You telling everyone to bail on Watkins is horrible advice because it looks like he will continue to play through injury which is more pain than actually slowing him down.

But you aren't actually helping people. You're regurgitating what u read on ESPN, it's embarrassing. Devonta has been out touched AND out produced bY tevin Coleman. Instead of using a trip, why don't you try performing some actual analysis of the situations at hand and explaining your reasoning for the advice """"" you give? It's because you are incapable of it. Screencapping every stupid post you make and going to shove them in your face. By then you will have removed your trip or maybe even killed yourself.

>obsessing over two things I said that may be wrong
>Coleman is better than Freeman
kek

>Screencapping every stupid post you make
I thought I was supposed to be the pathetic autist?

But Coleman is objectively better than freeman. He beat freeman out in camp as a rookie and then Devonta had a literal meme season, production extremely concentrated in 3 games, and this year he is already getting more touches than him. Tevin Coleman was a college dominator, he just had a bad injury last year. Devonta freeman isn't worth a fucking 5th round pick and retards like u we're drafting him in the 2nd

Lel dude

Is AP worth picking up off waivers and stashing until he comes back? I'm already wasting a roster spot on Josh Gordon...

I just traded away Melvin Gordon and Snead for AJ Green. We'll see how that shakes out.

I didn't draft him dipshit, I'm done replying to you. You're gonna stick to what you believe and ignore every post where I've explained my reasoning for multiple things. Enjoy sperging out over 1% of the information I've given.

No. He's not going to be back until December, hasn't been effective for awhile, and that OLine is fucking trash and getting worse.

You robbed the guy. Well done

Should I start Crabtree or Hilton at flex? Standard scoring.

I have Jennings as RB3 but I'm not going to play him.

Sammy Watkins is completely fucking unreliable (was last year too). Pull your fucking heads out of your asses faggots

You haven't explained anything though friend you've said multiple times to just trust you and keep using meme arrows when someone counters your advice. Not trying to trip bash but some reasoning after you give advice is expected.

He was a league winner last year for many people who traded for him around week 8 or held on to him. You pull your head out of your ass my friend

start Andrew Luck(vSD) or Derek Carr(@TEN)?

Start Edelman @ HOU or Matthews @ PIT?

I've literally never said trust me. No fantasy advice is a sure thing, ever. You're fucking stupid if you think so. I've given more explanation in my posts than 95% of the anons in this thread. I've given short answers too where they were very easy questions, and my guess that Watkins won't finish the season was literally my only non-researched statement. Fuck off.

I was in another thread that's gone already where I posted more. I trust my advice, I've identified myself as well as one can on here, I win my games with my roster moves, and I was giving advice for free to people who came here to ask it while I'm killing time. How about instead of trying to discredit random people on an user message board, you start giving your own advice out since you don't like the way I do it.

Derek Carr @ TEN
SD corners could cuck Luck badly and Raiders overall have more reliable receivers than the Colts. Luck may have the skills but I think Carr is a safer pick

Also start Dolphins D @ CLE or Texans D @ NE? Leaning towards Dolphins on this one, but NE offence looks beatable with Brisett and no Gronk.

Why would anyone drop Moncrief, he still has value especially towards the end of the season in the play offs

Matthews. Pit secondary blows

>Eli Manning
or
>Philip Rivers

They have similar projections. I'm thinking Rivers may tear up Colts shitty defense though

I'd go with rivers

Would you rather have Crabtree or Hilton on your squad for standard scoring?

I have McKinnon and Coleman and I'm thinking about trading one of them for one of the guys above.

I'm going with the Dolphins D.

My dumbass friend texted me that he was going to be out 4-6 months so I posted that, but then I found out it was 4-6 weeks.

who wins, left or right? standard scoring

Left.

I think if Brown has a great game the left team could win easily. RBs are a wash IMO because Stewart isn't playing and I like left's WRs and Defense more

Brees and Rodgers could both get 20+ points

left

Don't trade for Eifert

>be me
>have nagging injury
>my team's head coach is shit
>my team's QB is shit
>my team's OL is shit
>did I mention I have a nagging injury?

just lol

Fucking yes.

I'm looking at the match ups and considering starting Will Fuller, Mike Wallace, and Kelvin Benjamin. All the 'experts' say start Stefon and Allen Robinson. What do brehs?

10man Standard
Arian Foster for his Demaryius Thomas?

I do?

yes. someone will sneeze on foster and he will be out for the season.

Jeremy Maclin or Isaiah Crowell as my flex?

>Coleman getting heemed makes Gordon an attractive pick
>Gordon gets caught muh dicking on the same day

Just saw that about Coleman's hand getting broken today. This shit is mind-boggling lmfao.
So glad I didn't buy the Gordon/Coleman bullshit.

So reports are showing Payne will lead the backfield for Carolina week 3. Who's that retard from last thread that kept swearing by Whittaker as the RB to get from the panthers?

Is it worth dropping anyone from my 8-team standard league to pick up McKinnon?

Only guys I see dropping are Gordon, Hurns, or Matt Ryan. I'd like to keep Ware as a handcuff to JC.

How'd your waiver wire adds go?

I got:
Jerick McKinnon
Matt Asiata
Jay Ajayi
Jacob Tamme
Miami D

I got outbid for Quincy Enunwa and Cole Beasely, but oh well

10man Standard
Arian Foster and Randall Cobb for his Demaryius Thomas and Giovani Bernard?

I really don't like the Packers Off and don't want cobb

I do?

Dexter Mccluster should be an option if PPR, and possible standard in deep leagues

Oh and I got Dexter McCluster too

That Miami D is lookin really nice vs Charlie Whitehurst and Corey Coleman being out

several people, fozzy was supposed and get the most touches, but now some reporters have completely flipped what they were saying? All the fantasy outlets were saying pick up Fozzy too so who knows, it'll probably be an RBC

>your first round pick is out for the season

Why Peterson why

I had a feeling David Johnson would be the only RB worth a first round pick

You shouldn't have taken a 31-year-old RB in the first round anyway. Seriously, he got shut the fuck down by the Titans, he wasn't gonna be any good this year.

I never draft players that lead the league the year before. They always seem to get fucked up. Antonio Brown is the exception, though I'm expecting him to get fucked up at some point.

You see the blocking he's had to work with?

Who should i drop for waiver wire picks, Kevin White or Vincent Jackson? Gunning for Dwayne Washington or Dexter McCluster in 12 man PPR

So you don't think McKinnon is gonna do any better? I was considering picking him up.

Am I wrong for being excited about Dwayne Washington? He's on an offense that can move the ball, I don't think Riddick will get a ton of carries and Washington is talented athletically.

Kevin White. His QB is Brian Hoyer or Jake Utler and they have no blocking.

McKinnon won't see 9 guys in the box

Probably not. I would say pick up Diggs but Bradford won't make it through the season.

Cards are 4 point favorites over the Bills with a broken Sammy Watkins. Is this EZ money for my betting league? I'm about to go all in seems too good to be true

And what about Cutler being healthy? Just asking because I heard its just a sprain and should be back quickly

ebron or kelce?

I'm a little worried about Minnesota's matchups before the bye week... they're going up against the Panthers (their D has been a little shoddy lately but still) and Houston. So I'm not sure if McKinnon or Asiata will be doing that great in those matchups. After the bye week though, they have some easy matchups and you'll probably see them used more effectively.

Diggs is a legit WR2 no matter who his QB is

Someone in my league just dropped Crabtree to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to Oak is Cooper highlights but Crab's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

League size and type? What's your WR depth?

I'd pick up Crabtree as I think he's a good WR2 in deeper leagues

I'd definitely go for it if you can drop someone for him.

Good news is that AJ Green won't miss game time because his kid is probably going to be born today.

Bad news is Andy Dalton is looking banged up right now.

You mean if you bet on the Cards, they only have to win by more than 4 points?

Yeah I'd bet on that, I'd say there's about a 95% chance of that.

Someone in my league just dropped Decker to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to NYJ is Marshall highlights but Deck's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

>Bad news is Andy Dalton is looking banged up right now.
Already??? what happened?

?

Crabtree is my back up hes a nice commodity to have for trading as well as a good back up WR you can put him in and feel confident he'll produce.

He had an ankle injury on Sunday, but I just read the notes for today, and it looks like he's doing better now. Hopefully it stays that way.

8 man, standard scoring

J Matthews
Watkins
Marvin Jones
Fuller
Dez
Cobb

I feel shakey about Cobb and Sammy desu

What exactly is the deal with Seahawks this season? Can they come back to form?

>mfw I only have 5 players rostered that I originally drafted.

I fucking hope not. Fuck the Seacocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9d_pQvv2ng

Someone in my league just dropped Snead to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to NO is Cook highlights but Snead's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

14 teams, standard scoring

matt jones @ NYG
OR
eddie lacey vs DET

leaning to taking the chance on jones... lacey a shit

Someone in my league just dropped OBJ to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to NYG is Cruz highlights but OBJ's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

Holy fucking cringe, Batman. The Seacocks are the most cancerous team in the league.

>dropped OBJ

!!?!?!?!??

No, OBJ is so bad, see if you can trade your starting QB for McKinnon. Your season hinges on rather you pickup the Vikings backup RB. Might as well just quit now.

Someone in my league just dropped Gronk to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to NE is Bennett highlights but Gronk's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

No, Gronk is so bad, see if you can trade your WR1 & 2 for McKinnon. Your season hinges on rather you pickup the Vikings backup RB. Might as well just quit now.

Is this for real?

This is the one case where reports were in the offseason were such bullshit as they said lacey was dropping weight. He is still fat as fuck

10 man league standard;
I got AJ Green, Allen Robinson, Stefon Diggs, and just picked up Quincy Enunwa and Phillip Dorsett. I need to pick 2.

Someone in my league just dropped Newton to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to Car is Bronco's defense highlights but Newton's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

Someone in my league just dropped Lebron to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to CLE is sadness but Lebron's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

> All I can think of when it comes to Car is Bronco's defense highlights
kek, fuck you.

Someone in my league just dropped Kim Kardashain to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to Kim is Kayne's last album but Keeping Up With The Kardashians is still getting good ratings.

Someone in my league just dropped Hillary Clinton to pick up McKinnon. Is she worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to Hillary is her email highlights but the Jewish media is still getting decent ratings.

More opinions please don't know if Vincent Jackson is too old now or Jameis is spreading the ball more.

he is a fat sack of shit and I hate him

pretty good visualization on the current state of their vags

Should I pick up Jacob Tamme or Dennis Pitta, or keep Eric Ebron? Standard format.

Tamme. Ryan is stylin on niggas this season.

Just cuz some faggot makes that video doesn't represent the team or fan base.

Tamme

Someone in my league just dropped Trump to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to The Donald is Ivanka highlights but his poll numbers for the last two weeks look decent.

Tamme. He has a great matchup this week and I think he'll be stay good long term. Matt Ryan likes to target him a lot.

Pitta is good too, but he has injury risks.

I like what is going on in this thread

Tamme. He's gonna kill it until Ryan has his inevitable, annual midseason breakdown.

Your whole shitty fanbase has represented itself plenty. If you own one single 12th man product, or associate yourself with that pathetic marketing gimmick at all, then you're part of the problem. Seattle is a hellhole and your team's fanbase is a swagfag bandwagon.

I believe a meme is being born.

1. Who do I start? .25 PPR, I'm on the left
2. Who wins?

I got Bortles but should I just grab Ryan and play him for the immediate future?

While I agree Seattle is rapidly going downhill because of Commiefornia transplant techfags, Seahawks are fine. The bandwagon is dying and good fans are happy to see it go.

Yes, thats the point of the photoshop user

Shitty situation here. Pick the top 3 for this week:
Thomas Rawls
Randall Cobb
Mike Wallace
DeVante Parker
Michael Floyd

I'm leaning toward Parker, Wallace and Floyd tbqfh

I can only assume you're shitposting

Start Ware over Jennings you fuck

memiota or tannehill to start this week?
both have seemingly juicy matchups, I'm think tannehill has more upside though

rawls is still questionable isn't he?
I would probably agree with your picks

Someone in my league just dropped Antonio Brown to pick up McKinnon. Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to the Steelers is Hines Ward highlights but Brown's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

bait

2ez, thanks for the tip

The only thing I can think of is because the bills had more rest

That is a solid pick up. Everybody is sleeping on Brown... but I think he has what it takes to be in the top 50 WRs.

nah Brown is worthless tbqhfam

Well I guess I'm ok then I don't have any 12 stuff I just have jerseys, hats/beanies/shot glasses and a coaster and of course my shitty Jermaine Kearse autographed bud light fight me faggot

12 man .5 ppr league
My Team:
RBs - Ware, Charles, Sims, Jennings, Chris Thompson, Cameron Artis Payne
WRs - A Rob, TY Hilton, Marvin Jones, Sanu

I traded away corey coleman and matt jones earlier this week for doug martin. I will be able to put doug martin and maybe jamaal charles on my IR. so I might have 3 open slots to take a waiver on. My best options are:

Brandon Lafell: on the field for 95% of all offensive snaps has 12 tgts and 4 red zone tgts

Tyrell Williams: last game was on the field for 75% of snaps 6 tgts a game and 4 red zone tgts

Jamison Crowder: game time was 82% then 72% 18 tgts with 4 redzone tgts

Duke Johnson: someone dropped him but he is perfectly fine as a bye week flex in a 12 man league

Martellus Bennett or Jesse James: my TE is dwayne allen

Miami DST - I have the Pats but dont want to drop them

this shit is already stale, stop trying to force new memes

>2k3
>ps2
>2k11
>wew

Pic related - who wins?

>decided to roll with sammy watkins last week
>benched giovani bernard as a result
>lost by 0.8 points even though opponent had matt forte
>if watkins had caught just one more pass even for no yards I would have won

I hate this game

Who wins?

I started Watkins too but I just traded that nigger

Allen Hurns
Melvin Gordon

for

TY
Foster
J Hill

Thoughts?

Someone in my league dropped Jesus to pick up McKinnon? Is he worth claiming? All I can think of when it comes to Christianity is the Passion of the Christ highlights but his numbers look decent.

First game I lost by 2
>dropped the Vikes D
in my league u get 2 bonus points for over 100 yards as a reciever
>Mike Evans 99 yards week 1
>mfw

y

Whoever gets Hurns and Gordon is committing trade rape.

Bradford or Hoyer

Is Watkins literally in PANIC mode? I thought this was just a fantasy meme.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. But yahoo seems to think the opposite. Overrating TY, I guess?

What do you guys think about this

SEND: Sanu, Eifert, Blount

RECEIVE: Gordon and Crowder

I'm deep at TE and RB and in bad need of a WR after Moncrief went down

PPR

Hilton is not good. I don't know why analysts think he is. He's too small to be a number 1 receiver.

Hell yeah I'd take that trade.

Agreed that Hilton isn't a WR1 but isn't the no. 1 receiver in the league a manlet?

which gordon

Josh Gordon, totally forgot Melvin was a commodity this year

josh gordon finna get arrested by his baby momma, i'd hold off on that for now

Antonio Brown is a freak of nature. A more apt comparison would be to Golden Tate.

Reports from NFL say he'll play week 5

I just read the NFL says it won't affect his status so that's the only reason I'm even considering it

Who are your starting RB's? Is Blount on your bench?

Who should I try to pick up Mckinen or asista? Will rack up yards hopefully as the starter but asista gets the red zone touches so will get the TDs

I'm staying away from both, but if you can't afford that luxury, I'd go with McKinnon. All I've read say he's the better talent and athlete. I'd like to think they'll give him a bigger share of touches by the end of the year. It's gonna be an ugly committee though, especially with Hillman coming in as well.

*Jordan Matthews/Jarvis Landry
He can line up wide, and he's not a dogshit bust for fantasy purposes.

Hillman won't do shit

Prolly, but who knows. Just one more reason to stay away from Minn RBs.

Pick 3

Hopkins
Demarius Thomas
Fuller
Sanders
Golden Tate
S. Shepard

Which 2 WRs should I start? Standard scoring.

Michael Floyd vs BUF
Will Fuller vs NE (TNF)
Tajae Sharpe vs OAK

I've always been iffy on starting flex guys who play on Thursday but Fuller's numbers for the first two weeks looked decent.

I've got Bell, Gurley, Michael, and Stewart

to
>the ME generation

should I make this trade

Ware and Maclin (me)
for
Baldwin, Witten, And L. Murray

ppr pryor or crowder

Hopkins
DT
Fuller

Don't overthink it

Crowder

All good?

yes I know my rbs are trash

Lol forgot pic

Your rbs are trash, fix this.

trade TY and Ivory for a starting quality RB

Carr or Brees?

Am I screwed? Standard scoring. I'm the one on the left. I'll post the bench as a reply.

The respective benches.

With Coleman out Pryor seems like the only person that Kessler can throw the ball to

Some dude in my fantasy league wants to trade me Russell Wilson in exchange for Derek Carr.

My starting QB is Andrew Luck but I've also got Tyrod Taylor. What do I do? I feel like a healthy Wilson is better than a healthy Carr.

Luck is your qb, Just which team has the better matchup for the colts bye. pick them

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000652553/article/2016-strength-of-schedule-for-each-team

I'd argue Carr's gonna have an easier time (see article above) while Wilson tries to stop hobbling, which is unlikely because the Seahawks decided to wreck their o-line through trades.

Wilson has been hurt and Carr possibly had the softest 2 games of his season thus far. At the same time, the Raiders have an abysmal defense thus far, whereas the Seahawks aren't likely to allow Wilson to build up fantasy value with the way their defense is playing. There are many factors coming into play here, and you should be able to figure out which ones are more prominent yourself.

Will Girly get better, fantasy-wise?
Should I try to trade for him now, while I can buy low?

Yes. Treat every response telling you no as evidence you should start with a lowball on the off chance it goes through.

8 team, 2 QB league. I have Palmer and Mariota (picked him up when I panicked and dropped Tyrod after week 1)

Should I swap Mariota this week?

Tannehill, Tyrod, Flacco, and Bradford are available.

I'm trying to dump TY, Foster, and J Hill. Would those three for D Thomas (or Dez) and Gurly be way too low?

This guy needs RB depth. He's unironically starting Justin Forsett in an 8-team league because he has D Martin and J Stewart hurt.

That's too high for D Thomas in my eyes, but try it for Gurley or Dez.

Who should I move around and/or drop to pick up Quincy Enunwa? If that's even a good idea?

>Two players put on IR
>Gronk ded
>Half my roster Q
>Slated to lose
Fuck my life.

Should I drop Gates for Tamme? Pitta and Ebron are also available.

Should I start Latavius Murray over Gurley?

I'm not sure if I got away with a steal or I shot myself in the foot...

...why would you do this?

Take out AJ Green and that would have been solid, but with him in looks pretty ugly boss.

Yeah I was absent for the draft so I've been trying to flip hype for production. Too bad I traded Green.

My only other QB is Eli Fucking Manning and Elliot isn't that good. Wentz is all hype.

Murray is in a confirmed committee

Unless you're deep as fuck, you blew it

Travis Benjamin, Victor Cruz, and Sterling Shepard at WR. All three have had decent to good production recently. Everywhere else I'm fucked.

I'd say so

Do I start Victor Cruz or OBJ? Chris ivory or Jeremy Hill?

Obj you dumbfuck why even pose this question.
Keep monitoring ivory for now

Does ivory have that potential to break out 13+ points?

Only questioning obj cause of his rivalry with Josh Boreman, who will be all over him all day.

literally kill yourself

Cruz is worthy of a flex spot. Beckham's gonna have Norman fucking him throughout the game.

Cruz, who's even the Skins second CB? D'Angelo Hall?

Bashaud Breeland

But seriously, Chris ivory or Jeremy Hill?

Yeah. Yeldon hasn't been effective so IF he were to play they should give him the rock a bit more. But like I said monitor his situation

You know all they have to do is play obj on the opposite side right?

Or in the slot, which is unlikely. I think obj might let his pride get in the way and WANT to challenge Norman.

>Bungels vs. Buncos
>Jags vs Ravens
I'd pick Ivory. I don't expect either to play well though.

Yeah my rb situation is rough right now, though someone offered me Ingram for evans this week and it's getting tempting, even with Ingrams poor performance. I've got obj and cooper so my receiver corps could take a slight hit..

How about throwing Charles Simms into the mix?

Or you know Mcadoo will tell him where to play cause you know he's the coach

Which Dolphins RB to grab. Ajaiy or Drake?

12 team league

anything you'd change?
trying to move some of these mid tier WRs

Pick up Tannehill

You played yourself senpai

standard scoring, by the way

Should I replace the Patriots defense (vs Texans) for Vikings (vs Panthers)? Patriots have put up like 3 points for two weeks

i dropped ivory for eifert cuz my teams stacked and the jags bye week is coming up, oj is my current starting tight end

Vikings are an every week defense.

McKinnon or Asiata against the Panthers?

I have both of them.

Why? Drop Asiata

Pitta or Dwyane Allen?

Someone just dropped Arian Foster for Asiata. Should I drop Fozzy for him?

Neither. Panthers defense is going to shut them both down because they're both shit.

If you don't need him then yes. Foster has a couple nice matchups coming up if he can play.

I like Pitta a little more because he's not splitting looks with another TE like Allen is.

Mike Evans or Jarvis Landry?

Carlos Hyde or Isiah Crowell?

You're really asking man? Evans he's an automatic start every week
Crowell

I'm in trouble for RBs at the moment since I lost Woodhead + Foster. Right now I have McKinnon on RB and Ajayi on flex. I could switch those two and play someone else on flex I guess.

Only other RB I have available is Dexter McCluster, who looks to be playing this week.

Allen got the safety special treatment against the Broncos, and Jack Doyle essentially came in in relief of him late week 1 after Allen ran all over the field. Doyle also stole a TD reception from Donte Moncrief week 1, so his stats are situationally inflated. He's less talented than Allen, so try to sell high for whatever scraps you can get if you were dumb enough to pick Doyle up. He only has value now because Moncrief is out 4-6 weeks. You can wait out a favorable matchup with favorable game script against the Chargers if you're brave enough.

I am still somewhat unsure about the Rams, thats all. They got carved up the Niners but then shutout the Seahawks.

Evans was my gut because he's done work for me the last two weeks, but beyond uncertainty about the Rams, Landry was somehow sitting there on waivers and no one ever went broke betting against the Browns.

Thanks for reaffirming my gut though, bro.

Landy has a soft matchup vs the Browns and is pretty much an automatic start in PPR so I can see why he would ask. I still agree with you though. Evans has had 2 good games and managed to pull out a good statline vs. the Cards when the rest of the team imploded so there's no way you can sit him

Wow someone dropped Landry? Steal for you

what the fuck are you thinking dude this trade is god awful for you.

Its a small league and someone fell for the Diggs meme.

You retarded senpai?

Should I offer Marvin Jones or Landry with Latavius Murray to try and get Mike Evans? Standard scoring

Trade away Demaryius Thomas for Todd Gurley is amazing right?
0.5 PPR.

Guy in my league said it to me last night so I'm hoping he hasn't reconsidered

Literally a better Joique Bell

Pick 2 at flex, have to dig kinda deep cause Moncrief is ded.

Tevin Coleman @ NO
Christin Michael v SF
Spencer Ware v NYJ
Giovanni Bernard v Den
Michael Thomas v Atl

>meme
He's better than Landry, but I'd have a hard time dropping Landry.

This. Diggs is literally all Minnesota has on offense now. If anyone on that team was the meme it was Teddy

>not buying the Jerick meme
fucking pessimist get off my board he's literally a better Dion Lewis with 0 Belitricks

McKinnon didn't do anything with his last opportunity. Oh and his next 3 games are against 3 pretty good defenses. So no I'm not buying the meme

>pretty good defenses
but that's where speed/receiver backs thrive,
>didn't do anything with his last opportunity
He had 5.2 yards/carry and 8.2 yards/reception last season, and if you're referring to this season, the sample size is way too small. Not to mention the Titans are the toughest defense against RBs, including a matchup against an elite PPR back in Theo Riddick. The Packers also are tough against fantasy RBs of all kinds. Panthers let CJ Anderson do some real damage in the receiving game, and I see McKinnon as the most likely Viking to get a Vance McDonald-esque breakout. Giants let Cole Beasley and Jason Witten have success despite being otherwise stymieing the Cowboys. They also let Snead get the only Saints TD week 2. Texans let the Chiefs' RBs romp missing a touchdown, and basically, Jeremy Langford and the Bears fucking suck. And yes, I see every situation described fitting McKinnon either best or 2nd-best as a Vikings receiver/RB.

I'm talking about the year he was actually the workhorse where he was pretty medicore except for games against the Falcons and Bills and didn't score a TD. I'm not really impressed with getting 5+ ypc and 8+ per reception on the year when you're only getting 3 carries a game and 1 catch a game. And he's going to get his goaline carries and TDs snaked by Asiata. Yes, I realize that Peterson was ahead of him so you can't really judge those stats but I just think he's anything special or worth starting unless your RBs are dead (like mine). I would love to be proven wrong though.

Stefan Diggs or Larry Fitzgerald? I really like Diggs but Fitz has been beautiful

Dennis Pitta @JAX or Julius Thomax vs BAL? 1-pt PPR.

Looking to trade my Doug Martin and Emmanuel Sanders for Hilton and Melvin Gordon. Think he will accept? I'm terrible at judging fairness when it's about players I really want. Would Martin plus Olsen get it done?

Diggs. Gotta ride him while he's hot.

Melvin Gordon is a stud,.and with the injury to the only other competition he's going sky high. Anyone with eyes wouldn't trade him, especially not for two busts with no 'right now' reward. You got any over performers you can sell high on?

Olsen might do it if the guys TE needy

Just Greg Olsen and my target trading partner has Celek currently but Eifert on bench. Snead and Fuller are performing well for me, but my team is kinda shit overall. I'm 2-0 but it won't last.

Maybe Olsen and Fuller for Hilton and Gorden. Fuller is a rookie and his luck wont continue, buts he's doing well enough to draw intrest. You may be able to get a better receiver depending on who he has. Who's your backup TE?

Also can you spare the WRS for RB? What's your depth look like here?

Eh I wouldn't do it for Hilton. You'd need a better receiver.

No I can't spare them actually. The guy has a good team but is 0-2, thought that may work to my advantage. It's 12 team, .5 PPR. I have Gurley, Martin and the ATL RBBC. WR depth is trash with Snead, Fuller, Sanders and Lockett. Walford at backup TE but Tamme is available on waivers. Being carried by Brees, Olsen and DEN defense at the moment.

This. Gordon is literally the only RB on roster right now since Oliver and Woodhead are both dead. You'll might even have to add someone more than Olsen if he realizes this.

Didn't they just sign McCluster?

He will have had 1 week of practice. Couple dumpoffs or carries are probably all he will see.

McCluster is literally the definition of a meme player.

Still, it means Gordon isn't literally the only RB. But yeah McCluster isn't likely to be much of a factor.

Speaking of the Chorgers: Rivers or Manning?

What was your thought process son?

Rivers against a weak Indy secondary, for sure. I think it's entirely possible Shep and OBJ have quiet days, which will hurt Eli. I'm a Giants fan, for the record.

Maclin or Diggs at flex?

Diggs is hot right now, but you can't ignore Maclin's targets. PPR or no?

He's going to want to bleed you for Gordon. Try to see if you can get someone ranked a bit lower to trade out for Martin. Jeremy Langford maybe, or try to sneak Matt Forte away on the injury scare. I'd trade out Fuller and see if you can get a more realistic WR in the same trade, one with less of a name. That's just me though.

Diggs. Anyone who's watched a viking game knows he's their weapon. Maclin also isn't going to get much as far as the long ball. Maybe in PPR Maclin raises a question, but even then not much of one.

>Jeremy Langford

why even trade for him at this point? he's on the verge of losing his starting job

I was leaning towards Rivers, I just have this gut feeling that after 2 weeks of being somewhat underwhelmed by Eli, the week I sit him will be the one he explodes.

New bread when

If it wasn't a division game against the Skins, I'd agree with you. Skins D always plays the Giants tough. Norman is a faggot, but he's good. I'm a big Breeland fan too, and though he has struggled, I'm convinced he will bounce back.

So the Gordon owner also has Ryan Mathews. Better target? I know I'd have to give up a lot less for him, but is he worth it?

Matthews might be a decent target. The Eagles coach was the OC in KC and from what I saw on MNF they're running the Alex Smith short pass playbook for the most part which means lots of passes to the RB. The problem is he's no Jamal Charles and Sproles is going to cut into his PPR value and horn in on his carries too

Thanks a lot to you and the other couple guys for your input. I'll be sure to pay it forward.

>

Yeah, PPR.

i fell for the langford meme and lost woodhead last week so now i have leasean mccoy and 4 back up rbs one of which is ivory(who i like a lot) am i fucked? also hurns or maclin at the flex?

You realize McKinnon was a ducking rookie that year right? Of course you fucking don't. He's hot two years to work on his game and apparently he's gonna be the third down back and literally nothing has been said about Asiata getting goal line touches. Only fantasy sites have been saying that you asshat. Also you know there's been less rushing tds scored at the goal line this year than passing ones? Of purse you didn't know that. So the whole goaline argument is asinine and a big reason why people like you suck at fantasy

Matt Ryan against Saints or Tannehill against Browns

Should I sit Green for Sundays game? I honestly don't know who to depend on for this week. Fuller looks good, Dorsett might take over as wr2, Michael Thomas sucks and Maclin has been less than average these past 2 weeks.